A Trip to an Adult Theater - By HIM

Story Info
A couple takes a trip to an adult theater and puts on a show.
2.1k words
4.37
4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told you to get dressed in your favorite wrap dress, with a thong and no bra on underneath; I made it clear that we weren't going to dinner on this Thursday evening, but didn't tell you where or what I had planned for you. We get in the truck, and carry on regular conversation while we drive along Highway 90.

We pull off onto a side street, and then pull into the parking lot of the Adult Theater; you look at me with an excited expression, and you lean over to kiss me as if it's the very first time we kissed. We exit the truck and make our way inside, you swaying your hips as you walk across the parking lot.

We step through the front door into the store portion of the business; sex toys lingerie, lubes, all the fun things that we won't need on this particular evening. We approach the counter and tell the attendant we'd like to watch a movie or two; she smiles slyly at us while replying that a couples' admission will be $25. I pay her, and she hands us two tickets and buzzes us into the door to the rear. We walk, hand in hand, into the rear section and then into the 'theater' - a rather large room with theater-style seats in the back, and three couches at the front closer to the projector screen. There are only two other men there, sitting in the rear; I lead you to the front and we have a seat on the couch to the left (against the wall).

There is a porn movie playing on the screen, a blonde-haired woman sucking, fucking and stroking three men; you are sitting on my right side, watching the screen but way more interested in what I intend to do next. A third man enters the theater and walks directly down to the couch opposite from us, checking you out as he sits down before turning his attention to the film, grabbing his cock through his jeans as the woman on the screen rides on cock and sucks on the other two. I lean over to whisper "pull your dress up," and you slowly do so; my right hand reaches and pulls your left knee on top of my right leg, so he has a clear view of your thong panties.

My right hand then slowly traces up your left leg to brush against your pussy, very slow and light. I can feel you shudder a bit, and it makes me so fucking horny to get that reaction from just a few light brushes of my hand. At this point, the man across from us is paying full attention to us, and I tell you to pull your panties to the side; you use your right hand to do so, and I begin massaging your pussy lips, gently and deliberately, moving my hand in a circle and very gradually opening them up to touch your clit - and you very-audibly gasp as I do. I can feel your heat and notice that you are already very wet.

The man across from us now has his cock out and in his hand, and he asks "Hey, is it cool with you if I stroke and watch you two?" I tell him "of course, just know that this is a show only." He nods in understanding and begins stroking his cock, watching you and how you react to what I'm doing to do. Your breathing begins getting heavy, as I notice that we now have the attention of the other two men in the theater, and they both walk over and join the first guy on the couch opposite us, cocks in hand and very eager for the show. I can feel your orgasm building quickly as I work your clit faster, until your body is shaking and you're covering your mouth trying to not be loud as you cum for me in front of three total strangers.

I tell you to scoot your hips away from me a bit, so you can lay your head towards my lap; I pull out my cock and ask if you want it, you look at me in sheer lust and nod, and then you swallow my cock with your lips in one stroke, "FUCK" escapes my lips in a heavy gasp, and I can hear that same reaction from the other couch as you begin working my cock only how you can work me. My right hand undoes the top part of your dress a bit, and I pull your right breast out to caress and pinch your nipple (which ALWAYS makes you moan and squirm); I then grab your right hand and place it onto your breast, telling you to keep pinching, and I reach over your right hip to slowly work my fingers inside your wetness, and you greedily swallow my cock, making slurping noises as I work that favorite spot of ours.

My two fingers are now deep inside you, grinding that spot; I hear one of the men whisper "fuck her throat, man," and I happily oblige. I grind my fingers against your G-spot faster while my left hand rests on the back of your head to hold you in place, and I begin thrusting my cock in and out of your throat. You begin moaning even louder and I can tell you're about to cum again, so I do what any good husband should do -- I shove deep into your throat and hold it there as you scream when your orgasm hits, your entire body shuddering and your pelvic muscles contracting around my fingers. I relax my hips and pull my hand away from your head as I move my right fingers from your pussy straight to your mouth, and you lick and suck your cum from them.

"Fuck, that's so fucking hot!" I hear one of the men proclaim. "Do you like the show?" I hear you ask them, loudly and with a ravenous confidence in your voice; all three of them respond in the affirmative. You look at me and smile, and I tell you that I need to taste you. Without missing a beat, you stand up in front of me, then stand onto the couch and lifting your wrap dress above your waist and pulling your panties to the side so that you're practically straddling my head and shoving your clit onto my mouth; I grab your ass with both hands to both help with balance and pull your wetness closer, and I begin licking and lapping your cum. Your hips find a rhythm grinding on my tongue, and I can hear how hard you're breathing.

"Damn, she's got a nice ass!" I can hear one of our watchers state, and I respond by pulling the back of your thong to the side with my left and spreading your ass cheeks apart, and inserting the middle finger of my right hand into your wetness for a moment, then I begin slowly working it into your ass, making you gasp again with "yes, baby, finger my ass!"

Your hands grip the back of my head as your hips continue grinding my tongue, my middle finger working deeper and deeper into your very-tight and very-perfect asshole. I don't think you're quite ready to cum again just yet, but I am determined to taste and swallow every drop of your nectar. After another moment of lapping you up, I can hear one of the men say "Hey baby, suck his dick again?" Your hands release my head and I can feel you pull your hips away from my mouth, stepping down off the couch and looking at me with pure lust. You smile, and pull your thong off slowly, giving them a show. You pull them off your ankle, lean over kiss me so deeply, then you shove your panties into my mouth and, with a wink, take a step back, lifting your dress again above your waist, spreading your legs a bit to give them a better view of your ass, and you bend over to swallow my cock all over again. They have the perfect view of your ass as you suck me, and I can see all three of them stroking their cocks hard as they watch, mesmerized by you. I am in Heaven, and you are every bit the goddess, watched and adored and worshipped.

I feel you grip my jeans and pull them down further, towards my knees; then you turn around, take two steps back to straddle me, and squat down to sit on my cock, gasping loudly as you take every inch in the first stroke. "Fuck, baby!" escapes my lips as you arch your back towards me, fucking me while facing them and watching them stroke their cocks. I tell you to undo your wrap dress and you do, spreading it open in the front to reveal all of you as you lustfully and skillfully begin grinding down on me in a slow, steady rhythm, my hands on your hips and my eyes fixed on everything your body is doing to mine. I can hear the men talking here and there, but can't really make any of it out (and at this point, I don't care); you begin moaning louder and louder, another massive orgasm building -- and then I hear you address them, asking:

"Are the three of you going to cum before I do?"

And you then lean forward a bit, place your hands on my knees and REALLY begin grinding down while keeping that same rhythm, and I know you're close. I hear one of them grunt in pleasure, then gasp with his own orgasm and you moan even louder at the sight of it. I hear you cry out in your orgasm, feeling your pelvic muscles yet again contract against my cock and this one lasts much longer than usual; you finally let out a full breath in the form of a strong gasp, leaning back upright towards me and relaxing.

But we're not yet done, goddess. I need to fill you up.

I reach up and pull your dress off of your shoulders and down to your elbows, further exposing your naked body; I grab your arms just above your elbows, jerk you back towards me, and tell you: "MY turn."

And I slowly and steadily begin thrusting into you from underneath, and you know that I am about to absolutely FUCK the Hell out of you. And a goddess such as yourself deserves to be fucked this hard and this deep. I'm gripping your arms tight, pulling you down each time I thrust upward, and I have no words for how good it feels to fuck a goddess, MY goddess, in front of these men who each want you for their own; you will occupy their fantasies for some time to come, but you are MINE -- and I will fuck you, in front of them or anyone, like you are mine.

My thrusts are gradually becoming harder and faster, and I hear you cry out in pleasure each time I slam my cock all the way into you, completely controlling your body and mind in ecstasy. I know I'm going to cum very quickly like this and I'm fine with it -- I want our captive audience to see how a goddess should be worshipped and fucked. My body and lungs begin shaking and my own moans build, and I slam you down one more time onto my dick and hold you there, my cock throbbing as I cum into you, filling you with my seed; I swear it feels like my orgasm lasts ten minutes. I release my grip on your arms, and you lift off of my cock just enough to slide two fingers in to scoop some of my cum out, and you look directly into the eyes of the man in the middle and lick my cum off your fingers.

And I hear you giggle, like a confident and satisfied celestial. You then stand, pulling your dress back into place and fastening it, as I pull my pants up to fasten them and buckle my belt. I stand behind you as you face the three shell-shocked strangers, placing my hands on your hips, pulling your back to my chest and kissing the back of your neck as you say "thank you, boys; have a good night."

And you take my hand, and we walk to the car, both of us floating.