All Comments on 'A Trip to Another Dimension'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OldHidekiOldHidekiover 14 years ago
Unbalanced

The idea of a female dominated society is realistic, elephants travel with an alpha female leading the heard. Having the males actually bear the children could happen, Seahorse males have eggs deposited in their pouch.

But........

I had a problem with making the civilization more advanced because the "women" never had wars to slow down their progress. Technology moves forward due to problem solving, and a society without war has fewer problems. If a parallel dimension were more advanced, it would probably have even

more conflicts. My guess for a women dominated society that was more advanced would be ran by a class of ultra-bitches that were costantly at war. The women would be raiding other dimensions for men breeding stock to re-supply the population. Your ultra-bitches would each have a harem of 300-400 docile males breeding warriors to replace the amason-bitchs being killed off daily in war.

By giving the males the breasts, you have removed all maternal assets from the women, and your story depicts men as almost a slave class. Without maternal instincts, the women could be even more warlike and aggressive than a male oriented society.

Your parallel world would acually be a nightmare.

VanescaVanescaabout 11 years ago
Prone? Really?

"Once I was prone, she pulled off her slacks and sat on my face"

The maneuver described could not be performed without considerable distortion of their bodies. "Prone" means lying face down. "Supine" means lying face up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where's the Death Star when you need it?

Blow this planet up and save everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't quit your day job, mate.

I'm not really into femdom anyway but there was barely any sex in it anyway. I mean, this hardly even deserves to be on Literotica when it's not in the Non-Erotic section.

This was really more of a subtle sexist rant about how women are superior and men should just serve them.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years ago

Surely the men were women and the women were men. The only difference is the a "cock" send the egg to the womb via the mouth. Interesting concept though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous