A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch. 08

Story Info
Blowjob, Fingering and more after drugs.
2.9k words
4.53
2.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Friends,

I am back with the new chapter of my sex life. Please read my earlier story, A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch- 01 to Ch- 07

As we reached our Hotel Rooms we quickly got ready and changed into Party outfits. Mom wore a strapless skin colour bra which we purchased today and wore a transparent top over it and wore black lacy thong-type panties below and a very short mini skirt on it. She was looking hot in that wild dress, I appreciated Mom on her bold looks. She just smiled at me and started doing the makeup. Once she was ready I couldn't take my eyes off her, No one would say that she was the mother of a 25-year-old Boy. She was looking fabulous in it.

The pink lipstick highlighted the tempting plumpness of her mouth. Though Mom's dress was revealing, But who cares, It's GOA and we were here to enjoy. Mom wore a shrug (long pullover) over it, took her purse kept her mobile and an extra dress in it and then we left the room by 11 pm and headed to a Disco Bar in South Goa near our Hotel. Mom removed her Shrug in the car before entering the Pub.

As we entered the Pub I could see many of the boys and males staring at Mom. The Pub was nice and had a good decent public all around. Many Indians and foreigners were dancing on the floor while some were sitting on the tables adjacent to the dance floor enjoying the music. We took a sit on the last empty table at the corner of the Pub. I told Mom that many people are checking her out and admiring her beauty to which Mom replied saying, "Let them have a look dear, Let them get a hard-on thinking of me and jealous of you, who cares." and giggled.

Meantime the waiter came to take our order and we ordered 2 tequila shots and a Cocktail. I was sitting on the chair next to Mom enjoying the music and watching a few Hot Babes. As our glasses were served we toasted each other's glass and gulped the tequila shot in 1 go and then we went on the dance floor, As we walked on the dance floor I could see many men around us giving Mom horny looks. I purposely took Mom closer to me and started dancing with her, Mom kept her hands around my waist while my hands were roaming all over my back. The party was awesome; we could see people were high and dancing wildly. We danced for a few minutes and then we returned back to our Table and took a sip of cocktail.

Mom: See that man in the corner, he seems to be a drug supplier.

Me: Oh how can you say that?

Mom: He gave some packet to that Tiny fellow and took money from him

Me: oh is it.

Mom: Yes, let's observe him

Me: But why? What is the need?

Mom: Come on Honey, I want to try it

Me: Mom are you serious? What if we both get high and something goes wrong with you?

Mom: Don't worry we won't consume it here, we will try it in our Hotel Room.

Me: Okay sounds perfect.

Saying so I looked at that person and found that even he was glancing towards us. Maybe he was admiring Mom's beauty. Meanwhile, a Firangi Girl (Foreigner) approached her and spoke something to him. Me and Mom were watching it, and we saw that he had taken money from her and given her something in return. Though we couldn't see what exactly it was, the Girl took the packet and went towards the washroom. That person again looked at us, So I asked Mom to smile at him.

Mom understood my intentions and smiled looking at him, and also waved her hand towards him. He too smiled back and started coming towards our table. He directly came and stood beside Mom and asked her in her ears what she needed, Mom asked him What stuff he had on which he replied he had cocaine with him and it would cost us 5k for a packet. Mom told me about it in my ears and I asked her to buy 2 packets and handed her the money. While giving him money Mom asked him How to use it and all, to which he gave a smile and asked us to follow him into the smoking area as there was a lot of noise of music all around. We followed him, and while going towards the smoking zone I saw 2-3 couples kissing each other and getting intimate. I pinched Mom and showed her the same.

In the smoking zone, there were few people around, The dealer told us how to inhale it, and all in detail, I could see that while speaking he was observing Mom's beauty, maybe he got a chance to admire her beauty very closely. Even Mom knew it and she purposely gave him naughty smiles, he was flattered by it and gave Mom a pack of 3 cigars and said that it contained Ganja (drug/weed) in it and asked her to smoke it in a private place only as it smelled a lot. Mom thanked him for the guidance and cigars and then he left.

I lighted a cigarette, Mom gave me 1 packet of cocaine and kept the other pack in her purse. I asked Mom not to intake it here but she gave me a naughty look kissed on my lips and said that "Please let me try some, I want to get a bit high and enjoy the music", she also requested me to take a small quantity right now and get a bit high, so after smoking the cigarettes we headed towards the washroom, I asked Mom for me to wait outside the washroom and went in gents toilet. There I pissed and then inhaled a small quantity, I instantly felt high, my head started spinning and I could see everything around me roaming. After some time i came out, and Mom was waiting near the lady's toilet door for me. I went near her and took her in my arms.

I asked Mom how is she feeling, and she replied "On top of the world," She held my hands and dragged me towards the dance floor. We started dancing, I was already high and my head was spinning maybe I lost my senses. I felt some hands on my dick inside my jeans so I saw below and it was moms hand. She somehow managed to insert her left hand inside my jeans, I saw around and could see people seeing it but I didn't bother and pulled Mom towards me, I wrapped my right hand on her back and placed my left hand inside her skirt and started pressing her ass. We started kissing there, getting intimate with each other on the dance floor. We continued it for a while then suddenly Mom turned her position and looked behind, she just looked around and then held my hands and said to me lets go to the table.

I was still high but still, we managed to reach our table. I saw my drink and I gulped it entirely and sat on the chair. I almost lost my senses for a while and rested there on the chair, then when I got back to normal, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Mom sitting next to me patting my back, I could hear loud music played by the DJ and disco lights roaming all around. Mom had already ordered a lemon drink for me and asked to drink it, I thanked her for it and took a sip. I was slowly slowly coming back to normal. Mom asked me if I was feeling okay to which I said, "Yes, I am fine now" and thanked her for bringing me to the table safely, maybe without her help I would have fallen on the dance floor.

But Mom said that Even she was high but when she got back to her senses she felt as if someone else was trying to fondle her ass, she felt that someone else hand was roaming around her bums and thus she asked me to get back to the table. I simply hugged her and said sorry I couldn't take care of you. But she said Its not your mistake dear.

We sat next to each other holding each other's hands and kept observing people around, we showed each other some sexy and intimate acts done by the people around. We then remembered our act on the dance floor and laughed thinking about how we gave a free show to people around. Mom was too happy and kept on laughing thinking of the scenario we did sometime back.

I then ordered some snacks and chilled beer. and kept looking around and found a few people getting high and tipsy, Mom showed me a girl who looked like a prostitute, and I kept on observing her for a while. We had our snacks and enjoyed the music sitting at the corner of the pub while enjoying the chilled beer.

As it was 4 am we decided to go back to the hotel, We finished our drinks and headed towards our car, while the valet person got out of the car

Mom said to me: Honey it was really fun, I am enjoying my trip a lot.

Me: It's all my pleasure, after all, we both are the only ones to take care of each other.

Me- Mom today is the last day of the trip, so let us go to the beach and enjoy some last moments

Mom- Sounds nice but we need to first go to the Hotel as I need to change the dress

Me- You have an extra pair of clothes in your purse, where them

Mom - Yes I do have a three-fourth legging and a T-shirt with me but I need a place to change.

Me-Go to the washroom inside the pub and change it

Mom - No I don't want to go in that loud music again.

Me: OK then let's go to the hotel first

Mom - Wait I have an Idea

Me: What?

Mom: Wait and see dear.

Before I could reply, our car arrived so we both sat in it, I started to drive the car in the direction of the hotel beach. Mom Immediately removed her extra leggings and t-shirt from her purse and kept the purse on the back seat. She looked at me and removed her skirt which she was wearing and threw it towards me and then removed her top as well and threw it back on me naughtily.

I got excited seeing her nude in a moving car so I placed my hands on her boobs and started fondling them, as she had worn a strapless Bra I pulled it down and started fondling her bare breasts. She was now stark naked in the car.

"Eyes on the road, son, eyes on the road," she growled, looking around to ensure no other driver could see. She then wore her t-shirt but my hand was still on her boobs playing with her erect nipples. Mom kissed me on my cheeks and placed her hand on my dick. She started playing with my Johnny from above the jeans.

I took the vehicle on the side and removed my jeans and threw it on the back sit and again started to drive, Now I was only in T-shirt & boxers. Mom smiled at me and again placed her hand on my dick, I now moved my hands between her leg while driving and moved it on her pussy, I could feel her wetness even from the panties. I kept on circling it and then I tried to lower her panties but was unable to remove it so Mom pulled it down giving me access.

I slowly inserted my fingers inside her pussy lips, diddling her clit with my fingers, while she was squeezing my soft cock that instantly stiffened in her grip, I slowed my car and kept it on cruise control and kept fingering her pussy, my 2 fingers were into her wetness, Stroking her in and out slowly, playing with her G-spot. "Ohhh, Fuuuck, that's nice, don't stop," Mom commanded,

Her legs swung higher, "Fuck me with your finger, fuck me!" She shouted, All her muscles clenched, and she rammed her pussy into my fingers, Maybe Mom was at the peak of her arousal, and it was time for her to cum so I pushed my fingers more deep inside and kept on stroking it faster, she clenched tighter and tighter as the pressure inside her pussy twisted and burned and finally she gave a loud moan. Her cum was gushing over my hands and her body jerked, in pleasure. Her pussy flooding with lots of cum but she didn't realize the grip, begging me to keep going, to keep stroking so I kept on fingering her for a while till her legs released their grip.

We reached near to our hotel lane but even I needed relief so I took a longer route and placed my fingers in moms mouth, she licked my fingers sucking her own cum for some time, Then she bent over and placed her mouth over the tip of my penis slurping her wetly lips over its length and blew me, She was suckling the tip of my cock, lavishing it with her tongue, running it in wet circles around the head. "Oh...god....MMmmmm, "OH god, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" I gave a moan feeling her velvety mouth encircle me and the car swerved unsteadily, She tugged my cock, spat on it as a lubricant, stroked the shaft up and down a few times, and then again took the head of my crown in her mouth. She had nicely salivated my cock and was now taking the complete length of my thick piece of meat. She tongued the rim of the head and flicked hard and fast at the crown

"Oh god, YYYEEESSS! Shiiit I am cumming, I'm going to cum!" I moaned in pleasure, she wrapped her large luscious lips more firmly around my cock and started to suck it like a pro. I placed my hands behind her head and pulled her down to my groin area. She increased the rhythm of sucking as her head bobbed up and down faster, faster and faster making love to my cock. Mom was making erotic slurping noises while blowing me. Her mouth gripped my cock like a small pussy, taking the entire length in her mouth and ready to receive the load which flew out of my howling cock.

I couldn't control it any longer and felt my cum quickly make its way into Mom's mouth, finally, I shot my hot cum in her mouth, which she quickly licked up with her wicked tongue, It was a huge load and she tried to swallow it all, Mom gulped the maximum of my cum and popped her head up taking a deep breath and drinking my cum, but my cock threw more sperms which landed across her closed lips and face. I could see little sperm squeeze out from the corners of her sucking mouth as she gulped what she could into her small mouth which went and trickled down over her chin. She again bent band dropped her head down on my cock and took it back into her throat taking the final load of my cum in her mouth, then cleaned it with her tongue. She then took the tissue papers cleaned my dick and her face sat back in her seat and removed her wet panties and cleaned her pussy area with the tissue paper and wore the extra leggings and took her purse from the back sit and sat doing her makeup.

We then drove back towards the hotel, chit-chatting happily, and the time passed easily and quickly, We reached the hotel parking, We kept everything in the car, I just took my phone, pack of cigarettes, and 1 cigar and then we headed towards the beach. At 5 am it was still dark all around, I took Mom in my arms and started walking towards the sea coast. We could feel the cold and breeze around us, it was a pleasant climate. I was about to light a cigarette but Mom asked me to lit Cigar, which I did and we slowly walked in the water holding each other's Hand.

The water was too chilled, I took a drag and then kissed Mom. It was a wonderful feeling guys and the climate was awesome, all we could hear was the breeze and the sound of water waves splashing. I hugged Mom and we both started dancing on the beach. I pulled Mom closer to me and planted another kiss on her lips. She too supported me, her tongue circled mine, and her boobs were pressing against my chest. I placed my hands on her ass and started pressing them but then Mom gave me a hard slap on my ass and said Aren't you yet satisfied?. I just smiled at her and giggled

Mom took the cigar and started to take a drag of it enjoying the smoke. Later We splashed water on each other and played for a while in the water, enjoying the sunrise and huge waves. Finally, at 7 am we left for our hotel and decided to have breakfast first and then head towards our room.

I will update the next part of the story soon, till then please like the story and give your valuable comments and feedback here.