A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Watching mom's erotic lesbian massage and then fucking her.
2.8k words
4.14
7.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all, Please read my earlier story, A trip to Goa with Mom Ch- 01, A trip to Goa with Mom Ch- 02, A trip to Goa with Mom Ch- 03

When I got up, it was around 3 p.m. I was still feeling tired, mom was sleeping next to me naked, I hugged her from behind and put my arms around her, As soon as I kept my hands on her, Mom said to me

Mom: Good Afternoon honey, did you sleep well?

Me- Yes Mom, but still I am feeling tired

Mom: Me too honey, feeling lazy and also my body is paining

Me: Do you need any medicine?

Mom: No it's fine honey.

Me: Do you need a massage, should I book it in the room

Mom: yes that will do dear.

So I called on the extension mentioned in the hotel Pamphlet. The tele caller on the other end greeted me, I informed her of my room number and asked for the available packages and offers for the spa. She told me about various available options but said that They don't provide cross-massage, It will be male-to-male and female-to-female Massage only. So I dropped the plan of getting a massage for myself and booked a Deep Tissue Massage of 90 minutes for Mom.

Still lying on the bed Mom said, Honey, you go to some other spa or maybe in the evening I will give you a massage. I thanked her for the kind words and care she showed towards me and asked her to wear something as the Therapist would come any moment. So Mom went to the washroom to get fresh. Meanwhile, there was a knock on the door, so I went and opened it. I welcomed the therapist and asked her to do the setup in the bedroom while my girlfriend (Mom) was getting ready. (The therapist was young but had a dark brownish complexion, though her assets were good. She was looking hot in that black uniform) She walked in and placed her oils and towels on the side table.

Meanwhile, Mom came outside the bathroom wearing yesterday's lacy Bikini with a transparent robe. The therapist greeted Mom and asked her to lie down on her stomach for the massage session and she looked in a puzzled way at me. (maybe she wanted me to leave or so) Even Mom understood it so she asked me to get a cigarette from outside, order Beer, and accompany her to the bedroom while she enjoyed the Massage. She then asked the therapist if she minded me sitting there in the room while the massage therapy was going on. To which the therapist replied saying "As per your comfort mam."

So I went out took the packet of cigarettes and ordered chilled beer for all of us. When I returned to the bedroom Mom had already removed her robe and was lying on her stomach while the therapist placed towel on mom. Mom asked the therapist her name to which she said that her name was Rosie and then a normal conversation started between them. As the doorbell rang, I went out collected the beer bottles, and headed back to the bedroom. I offered Rosie (the therapist) 1 bottle but she denied saying, Thank you sir, but it is not allowed to drink while I am still working. On which mom assured her to relax and have it if she likes. Rosie took the bottle from me, had a sip, and kept it on the side table. Mom too took a sip from my bottle and arched her back a bit.

Rosie asked Mom if she was okay and comfortable to which Mom replied with yes. and commented that her hands were soft and she really looked beautiful. She thanked Mom and asked her to relax, close her eyes, and enjoy the massage. Rosie started pressing Mom's legs slowly moving towards her thighs, she did it for some time then slowly sat on moms ass and started to press her back. She massaged around her neck slowly taking her soft but firm hands down towards her hip.

Rosie then asked Mom if she could remove the lace of her Bikini to which Mom said, Yes offcourse dear, Afterall there is no one else around then three of us. So Rosie removed her bikini and began to pour a thin line of warm oil onto her back from the nape of Mom's neck to the small of my back, followed by her hands smoothing the oil into her skin, along both sides. I could see Rosie's fingers brushing against Mom's breasts from the side in this process.

Mom asked Rosie where she was and a few other questions, Rosie also asked Mom about our relationship to which Mom said that I am his girlfriend. (winking her eye at me) Then Mom asked Rosie does she had a boyfriend, too which she didn't reply at first, but when Mom asked her again she said "She is a lesbian and stays with her girlfriend in Goa while her family is in Thailand."

Now I was sure that I won't get any chance to fuck her as she was a lesbo. Rosie spent quite some time massaging every inch of Mom's back, pouring more oil over the cheeks of her bum along the back of her thighs, and down to her feet. Rosie's hands slid from the soles of Mom's feet back to her neck, and back again in long, smooth, uninterrupted strokes applying even pressure with both her hands. Rosie's finger slid between Mom's ass cheeks and rested, with slight pressure, just on the edge of her anus while her other hand glided up on Mom's spine. Mom immediately gave a small moan, maybe because of the pressure or intimacy.

Hearing the moan from Mom's mouth Rosie paused, drew her hand back, and looked at me. I just smiled looking at her. She then continued massaging down Mom's leg, moving her attention to her feet, lifting each foot off the bed to properly massage them. In contrast, Mom kept her hand on Rosie's knees and started to press the inner part of her thighs. Rossie looked at me again and moved from Mom's feet to massage her thighs, lifting each leg off the bed a little more and to the side, gently pressing her foot back to her thigh to continue massaging her toes. Rosie repeated this on each side, two or three times until Mom's legs were quite far apart, still with my knees bent. Rosie now had a clear view of Mom's pussy, She was observing it with her tilted eyes, and even Mom moved her knees further apart so that her anus and pussy were more exposed to her.

Gently, Rosie laid Moms feet back down on the bed and poured oil on her legs and then massaged her thighs from her knees up to her bum, down the outside to her knees again, across to the inside, and up on Mom's inner thighs and then the side of her pussy lips. I was getting excited seeing the show. Mom placed her mouth on Rosie's toes which were near her mouth and slightly kissed them. Rossie too got intimated but did nothing maybe because of my presence. But She didn't remove or move her toes from near Mom's Mouth.

Rosie poured more oil on Moms bum and massaged the cheeks slowly, while her fingers touched Moms pussy in between. Mom again gave soft moans, but this time Rosie didn't look at me and continued to rub the crease of Mom's butt and pussy lips.

Finally, Rosie stopped and asked Mom to turn over, Mom got up, looked at me, and took the bottle of beer, she gulped 2-3 large sips of beer and also offered it to Rosie. Rosie took a small sip while placing a small pillow under Mom's head and asked her how is she feeling, and if the pressure was Okay. Mom replied, "She is feeling awesome and relaxed" Mom Thanked her. Rosie asked Mom to take a long, deep breath and just relax."

Now mom slept facing the roof. Rosie started pressing Mom's leg while observing her clean-shaven pussy. She took Mom's 1 leg near her shoulder and started to press her thighs, but Mom seemed to have some other plans, she tried to move her feet down on her breasts and pressed them with her toes. Now Rosie also gave a soft moan and then she remembered my presence in the room so she looked at me.

Mom understood her situation and said to her, " Don't worry dear, I assure you that he won't even touch you without your concern." Rosie did not react or say anything about it and continued massaging. (I thought to myself, it's better to leave the room, at least then Mom may get a chance of getting some extra service from Rosie) So I got up to leave the room.

But then Rosie asked me to sit back and said "She is a pure lesbo and doesn't like men in her", I readily accepted the deal and Promised her, "Not to bother them and will quietly sit and watch the show".

Rosie then kept Mom's leg down, changed her position, and came towards the side of Mom on the bed and began to massage Mom's chest and breasts, slowly caressing them and circling and teasing her nipples, gently pinching them between her fingers. She moved down towards her belly and then her legs. Mom's hand was on Rosie's ass, she was pressing in softly. Rosie's fingers would continually glide past Mom's pussy but she never quite touched it. She just pulled back her fingers from Mom's pussy lips. She tingled around it for some time while Mom gave soft moans.

She then got up and sat on Mom's belly/stomach and started to massage her feet and toes, her face was towards Mom's feet, while her hips were towards Mom's face. While massaging Mom's feet Rosie would bend more. I could see Rosie's breast being pressed against Mom's thighs each time she bent to press her toes. Mom now kept her hands on Rossie's hips and started pressing her ass from above her dress. Rosie then purposely stretched her ass backward (towards Mom's face), continuing to massage Mom's feet again and moving up towards her inner thighs.

She continued to repeat the process of massaging from her feet, things, her pussy, up over to Mom's belly. Occasionally, on the way up she would cup Mom's pussy completely and gently drag the tips of her fingers up across it, allowing a single finger to slip between my parted lips, then very slowly inserting 1 finger inside it before continuing up to her belly again. Mom was breathing heavily, she tried to pull Rosie's leggings but she got up and turned around to face Mom.

Rosie came inbetween moms leg, took oil in her hands and poured it on my mom's breast, she circled her nipples and played with her boobs. Mom seemed to be aroused so she directly placed her hands on Rosie's breasts and pressed them, Rosie didn't mind it, they both were pressing each other's melons, this act continued for a while, and then Mom tried to remove Rosie's top but she stopped mom and looked at me. Mom assured her again not to worry about me as I wouldn't do any harm to her and then Mom pulled Rosie towards her face and planted a kiss on her lips. Now even Rosie got into the action and started kissing Mom vigorously.

She then got up and removed her dress, she was now standing nude in front of my eyes. Her Boobs were small compared to mom's but were more firm, also she had tiny hairs around her pussy. But still, she was looking pretty.

"Such beautiful titties." Mom said, suckling each of her breasts and bestowing feather kisses on my it. Then Rosie took oil in her hands and poured it on her boobs and started to slide on Mom's body. I could see her boobs getting pressed and rolled over Mom's body. She rubbed herself on Mom for some time then started to lick Mom's Pussy,

In between Rosie inserted her fingers deep inside Mom's pussy giving her the ultimate pleasure. She thrust her tongue deep into her pussy and sucked it while her fingers pumped deeply in and then almost out of wet pussy lips. Mom moaned in pleasure as if she was about to get an orgasm. Mom spread her legs wide apart as Rosie's two fingers ran into her wet Pussy lips while she licked them with her tongue. Mom was now giving loud moans as if she was about to reach the climax.

(I didn't want this session to end as I was enjoying watching and hearing the moans.)

Rosie seemed to be quite experienced in doing it, she kept on sucking and fingering fucking Mom for a while with more passion "Cum baby, CUM" Rosie whispered as she finger-fucked Mom's cunt. It took only moments for Mom to come crashing into orgasm resulting in the white fluid from her pussy licked out and ran down the cheeks of her ass. Mom gave a loud moan with relief. Rosie was still sucking the wet juices flowing from her pussy. Mom's body now numbed and she laid on the bed silently. Rosie then kissed Mom on the Lips then got up cleaned Mom's pussy with a tissue paper and cleaned herself and started wearing her dress again.

Mom Thanked her for the ultimate pleasure and for making her feel relaxed. I got up and gave her 5000 and Thanked her for allowing me to sit and enjoy the show. At first, she hesitated to take the money saying the Therapy charges would be directly added to our room bill. But I told her this was the tip for her services and not the massage charge. Even Mom who was still lying on the bed naked, asked Rosie to take the tip, so Rosie took the money and left.

I then came and slept next to Mom and kissed her lips. Mom Thanked me for arranging the massage and placed her hand on my dick which was already too hard seeing the lesbian massage. without saying anything I showed Mom a video. I had recorded their entire massage session sitting on the chair. Mom was shocked seeing the video and pressed my dick more harder. She said to me, "It would be fun watching this video later at home, thinking of such a beautiful yet naught act done in Goa" She Thanked me for recording these memorable movements of her.

Without wasting much time I removed my boxers, took a condom from the side table, and got over Mom, I inserted my dick in her pussy while Mom was watching the video I recorded. She looked up at me with a strange look in her eyes and blushed, I Knew Mom was satisfied with Rosie so I didn't expect much from her.

I caressed her breasts and pressed my naked prick deep inside her pussy, I cupped both her tits and her nipples. We were fucking in a frenzy now and I was slamming into her. Stroking faster and faster, gently put pressure on her hips. Mom gave soft moans and kept the phone away, and asked me to do it faster. "Oh, oh, fantastic!" she cried, "

She now rested her hands on my chest and pulled my chest hairs "I love your cock, honey...you are so big...so thick" and spanked my ass with her other hand. Her hips were pumping rapidly supporting me "Oh my God, I'm coming! Don't stop, PLEASE! she yelled.

My balls were also ready to burst, I knew I wouldn't last long, as I had been controlling it for a long time. " OH MOM.... I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING." I began pouring my cum into mother's cunt. I fucked her till the last load of my semen shot into her. And then I just froze holding her tight with my cock still inside her pussy for sometime.

Later I slowly eased my cock back and slept beside her. We both were too tired to even speak, so we laid there for some time, then Mom pulled the condom from my dick and cleaned my dick area with the towel, and went to the washroom to get fresh.

She took a shower and came out and said to me, "Let us rest in the room only for today" so we ordered food and were in the room for the entire night. We watched a movie on TV and slept calmly without doing any sexual activity by 11 p.m.

Will update the next part of the story soon, till then please like the story and give your valuable comments and feedback here.