A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
blowjob, tattoo and a shemale.
3k words
3.95
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Friends,

I am back with the new chapter of my sex life. Please read my earlier story, A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch- 01 to Ch- 04

The next day morning (Saturday), I woke up from a very erotic dream like someone is sucking my cock.

When I opened my eyes, I was very surprised to see Mom was playing with my dick, Mom noticed that I was awake, she just smiled at me and started pressing my balls, I pulled her with her hairs and kissed her on her lips. We kissed each other passionately then she again lowered herself and went down in between my legs and gave a kiss on my dick. She roamed her tongue on it in a very erotic way while her fingers were playing with the foreskin of my dick, she then started licking, slurping it, and finally took it in her mouth.

I pressed her head on my shaft, and I asked Mom to turn around and come in 69 position and suck me, so that even I could satisfy her. Mom immediately turned around and came over to me, giving me access to suck her pussy.

I inserted a finger inside her hot and wet vagina and then added a second finger and increased the speed of my fingers, I also licked her pussy with my tongue, her breathing quickened, her moaning grew louder and I started to suck and lick her clitoris. "Uhmmm!" Mid moan she started to shudder, her hips bucked and she clamped my head with her thighs like she was near her climax.

Mom kept on sucking my dick slowly. Soon she moaned in response and squealed I'm Cumming, her vagina tightened and her warm pussy juice flowed, and her body gave a jerk, as she spurted again, and then three or four more times she jerked, and then her body relaxed. She sighed with a long moan "God, that was good!". After a few deep breaths, her eyes opened, and smiling took my hard dick in her mouth again.

I felt her warm wet mouth around the head of my shaft covered with her warm wet saliva, my orgasm started building fast so I announced that "I am also about to cum soon", so Mom started sucking my cock deeper in her throat. "I'm cumming.....I'm cumming!!" I shouted as I couldn't hold on and shot my load down her throat in several long ropes, Mom nearly choked on my cock but she was okay, trying to gulp and accommodate my hot steamy cum in her mouth. She just coughed and started smiling and starting swallowing and licking the remaining cum off my dick, she swallowed and cleaned every drop of my cum completely with her tongue and then got up to drink water.

Mom said, "Good morning Darling, Sorry for disturbing your sleep?" I looked at her and said, "Thanks Mom, for making my morning wonderful."

I got up and went to the loo when I came back after getting fresh, Then I lit a cigarette and went near the window, I checked the time on my mobile and it was just 6.30 am. I asked Mom if she would like to come to the beach with me, to which she agreed immediately and went to get fresh.

By 7 am we left for the beach, we went in the water and enjoyed ourselves, we swam, splashed water on each other, and even touched each other's private parts below the water as people were around. By 9 am we reached back to our Hotel and took breakfast and then went to the room by 10 am. Mom said let's get fresh and go to explore the market, so we took a shower and got ready, we left the Hotel by 11.30 am.

We did some shopping in the Market, Mom purchased a few dresses and skirts for her, and she also took a few artifacts for home. In the market, Mom saw tattoo shops and wanted to get 1 on her wrist, so we went and entered a big and spacious tattoo shop, The lady at the counter welcomed us and showed the packages and designs, we selected 1 design and got a Tattoo implemented on us. After making the tattoo we clicked a few photos. By 3.3 p.m. we left the tattoo shop went to a café nearby had some food and headed to our Hotel by 5 p.m. We then took a nap.

I got up at around 8 pm, but Mom was not in the room, so I went to the washroom to get fresh but it was locked so I banged on the door and asked Mom to hurry up, she immediately unlocked the door, I saw that mom was enjoying herself in the bathtub, I pissed in front of her in the commode and then sat on the edge of the bathtub.

Mom: Come join me. in the bathtub.

Me: No I do not want to get wet now instead I need a drink.

Mom: Order even for me honey.

Me: Okay I will order it but you get fresh soon so that we can go to a casino or maybe some party.

Mom: Party sounds great dear, after all, today is Saturday night (saying this she splashed some water on my face)

Me: (while cleaning the water from my face) Okay hurry up, till then I will search for the best Party in the town.

Mom: Sure honey, give me 15 minutes

I came out of the Bathroom leaving the door open, and ordered for beer. Then I started searching for Discos and Pubs, I also searched for a car to rent as most of the parties were far from our Hotel. Soon the waiter got our beers, I took 1 bottle and gulped a large sip from it, by then Mom was also out of the bathroom, she came towards me and took a sip from it. She then started getting ready for the party, she showed me a few dresses and asked me which 1 to wear, so I selected a black sleeveless mini dress and asked her not to wear anything inside it. She just nodded affirmatively and continued doing her makeup.

Then I completed booking Party tickets in the north area of Goa which allowed only couples and ladies for the party, I also booked a Self-drive car so that we didn't need to wait or search for a cab while coming back to the hotel, and then I started to get ready while drinking beer in between. Even Mom finished a complete bottle of beer while getting ready.

Finally, I was ready for the party, I sat on the sofa chair next to the bed drinking beer while mom still doing the final touch-up of her makeup. Then I received a call from the car rental company saying they had reached the hotel. So I asked Mom to hurry, and finally after 15 minutes by 10 pm Mom was ready, I complimented Mom saying she looked stunning beautiful, and gorgeous in this black party wear dress. She too complement me and then left for the party.

I completed the formalities of the rental car company and started heading towards the party venue, I asked Mom to please check the route on the map and guide me. It took around 45 minutes for us to reach the destination. There was a lot of crowd outside the venue, I admired many sexy girls waiting to go inside. At the counter, I showed them my party bookings and then we proceeded in for the blast. The place seemed to be quite beautiful and the party seemed to be full-on enthusiastic. The ambiance was perfect with a round dance floor in the middle with a DJ counter, a large LED screen on the wall behind, and a bar counter at the other corner with disco lights all around. The party seemed to be good, there were many foreigners inside.

Once inside we took a table and ordered drinks after some time we went on the dance floor to enjoy ourselves, I took Mom close to me and started dancing. I touched her hips and could sense that she was wearing panties inside, so I asked her about it, to which she came close to me and spoke in my ears that she was comfortable not wearing a panty inside but assured me that she has not worn any bra inside. so I pressed her ass towards me on my dick and placed another hand on her breast and started pressing them. Because of the party lights, no one could see it. we danced for some time and had fun then we came back to our table and ordered more drinks and food.

We sat on the sofa next to each other having drinks and observing the crowd. Mom showed me a few pretty and sexy girls and asked me to take a chance with them if I wanted, but I denied the idea saying I am with you tonight and will be completely yours. We then kept on observing the party and could see a few couples kissing each other and a few of them even doing some erotic acts.

Mom showed me 2 to 3 girls who were standing near the Bar counter and observing males around, Mom added that those girls seemed to be prostitutes, even though I felt like they were High-class escorts. I also showed Mom a few hot couples and males around.

Then there came a lady in a red mini skirt and asked us if she could sit opposite us at our table as all the tables were occupied and there was no place to sit, to which Mom agreed and asked her to take a sit, The Lady was a foreigner and must be around 30 years of age, and she was looking gorgeous, I was glancing at her boobs while mom observed me starring at her and Mom pinched my thighs and gave me a naughty smile.

The lady introduced herself as Dolly and said that she was from Thailand, we introduced ourselves to her, and then Mom offered her snacks which we had ordered. Dolly took it and started chatting with us, we had to scream while speaking because she was sitting opposite us and there was loud music all around, she asked us our relationship status to which Mom said that we were Boyfriend and girlfriend and we were living in a Live-in relation, hearing it I put my hands around Mom's waist and wrapped her in my arms, Mom too kept on rubbing my thighs in between.

Then a favourite song of mine was been played by the DJ so I held Mom's hand and took her to the dance floor again, we danced for a while then Dolly too came forward. At first, she danced alone then joined us, I tried to touch her while dancing and she didn't mind it instead even she encouraged me by putting her hands around my hips and kept on dancing with us then she held Mom's hand and took her close and started to dance with her. So I informed Mom that I was going to the smoking area and would be right back.

So I left them for a while and went to the smoking zone. Many couples and girls were standing and smoking. I eyed on few hot chicks while having my cigarette. I finished my cigarette but still, I waited there as I thought a girl in a White dress was eyeing me and giving some naught hints. After 5minutes I lit another cigarette and took a drag from it while Mom came to me. She took the cigarette from my hand, stood next to me, and spoke in my ears

Mom to me: Dolly is not a girl, she is a shemale / ladyboy

Me: what how can you say that?

Mom: while dancing I felt something poking me, so I tried to touch it, then Dolly pulled me towards her and said to me in my ears that she is a Shemale and has an active dick.

Me: Ohh, Looking at her I never imagined her not being a girl, She looks like a normal girl with good assets and a girly face.

Mom: yes I Know and also her voice sounds more of a feminine type.

Me: Teasing mom, I asked her how was her dick

Mom: Need to check it out and giggled.

By then we finished smoking our cigarette so we went inside the pub and sat at our place. I ordered another drink for us, Mom rested her hands on my lap and kept on looking around, maybe searching for the dolly. As soon as the waiter got the drinks Mom gulped her glass completely and asked the waiter to get her another drink. I asked Mom to relax and slow down or else she would get tipsy, but Mom didn't react to anything and was looking at the bar counter. I saw that side and I could see Dolly standing there and looking at us. I too kept observing her and thought about how could such a lovely figure girl have a dick.

Dolly saw us staring at her and she walked to us again and smiled at us.

I asked her to take a sit and I observed that Moms eyes were on her waist and dick area.

I offered the glass of whiskey to Dolly, and then just to start the conversation I complemented her dance. Because of the noise she couldn't hear so she got up from the sofa and sat on the table in front of us. I again complemented her dance steps on which she took her face near to us and said that she is a very good dancer and also gives good lap dances,

While saying this she kept her 1 hand on my lap and another hand on mom's lap. I too touched her hand and said that she has a soft hand. She again came close towards our ears in between me and Mom and said that She has got something hard as well we if wish to try and then she slid her hand on my dick and pressed it a bit. Mom took a sip from her glass and then asked her directly how long is her tool. Dolly now seemed to be happy and told her that she has a 4 inches active dick and can satisfy the need of both of us.

As the music was too loud, Mom suggested going to the smoking area and discussing things. so we all got up and headed towards the smoking area. while going I asked Mom what is going on in her mind, Mom said to me that she is not comfortable with stranger males fucking her but she doesn't mind tasting a ladyboy's dick if I am comfortable.

As we were in the dark passage in between the smoking zone and pub area, I gave a hard slap on moms ass and said to her that "I too don't mind exploring a shemale".

As we reached the smoking zone, I lit a cigarette and also offered a cigarette to Dolly. She was standing opposite us while Mom stood next to me. Dolly came closer to us and said that she could fulfill our dreams and satisfy both of us with her magical and flexible body for just Rs.20000 (INR). Hearing the amount Mom said to me in my ears, will it be worth it? I replied in Mom's ear that even I was not sure about it but let us give it a try and something new.

Seeing us speaking to each other Dolly came close to us and said, Don't worry about the service, I will give my best and satisfy your thirst completely. You can watch me dancing erotic, I can give you a lap dance, ass rimming, sucking and fucking in various positions, and lots more. Maybe Mom was too excited or eager and gave Dolly a counteroffer of Rs. 15000 without asking me. I interrupted Mom and said But I have a small condition, "I would like to record the entire deed on my mobile camera so that we could remember our first shemale experience". Mom gazed at me and smiled.

Dolly thought for a while and then said that she would charge extra and offered it at Rs.25000. I accepted the offer immediately. She said that she needed to inform her manager of the deal before coming with us to our Hotel, she then requested us to tell her the deal amount of only 15000 in front of her Manager and give the remaining 10000Rs to her in cash later in the room. We accepted it.

She then left us alone and returned with some person. The Man introduced himself as John and asked us where and in which Hotel were we staying and all. Then he also asked us if needed a Cab to the Hotel but we told him that we had a car. Then he took the money and asked us to enjoy ourselves, He also gave us his number and said that he was an Escort Broker and had Russian girls and other High-Class escorts with him as well, He told us to call him anytime, While going he asked Dolly to take care of us and satisfy us completely without giving us any chance to complain. and told her that the cab would come to pick her up at 9 am, then John left asking us to enjoy the night.

We then left the pub and drove back to the Hotel. In the car, we discussed on few things and Dolly also shared her beautiful experience with a couple whom she met last week. We reached our Hotel by 2 am.

Will update the next part of the story soon, till then please like the story and give your valuable comments and feedback here.