Nyla Gets Reacquainted After 6+ Years

Info
It's been so long since we connected. So good to be back.
537 words
4.41
13k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, I had a nice little array of recordings on this site. My delicious listeners were exceedingly responsive and made me feel super-happy about deciding to share my sexy thoughts with them. Then I had to take them all down. All but the lonely one on this account. I mostly forgot about this one.

A few weeks ago, I found it. Whoa. I'd published it well over 6 years ago. So much happened in those in-between years. But like then, sometimes my sexy side wants to do all the driving. All. Of. It. That urge seems to bring me back to this special corner of the internet.

When I started recording this today, my plan was very different from last time. I wanted to reintroduce myself to you, since I don't even know if any of my former audience is still around. I knew I might tell a sexy story or two - probably about something from my more delicious memories I enjoy revisiting. In fact, that did happen! As I talked, I remembered a little bit about a spontaneous threesome from years ago... still one of the hottest nights of ever. And so I told you a little of how it came to be.

While I chatted, I was naked in my bed, fresh from the shower, about to massage my body with the oils I use every day for yummy hydration. I knew that at least some of the sexy folks here would find that a perfectly normal thing to do while revisiting what it even felt like to make a recording for such an audience. But there was no plan, no script, no real story to pull you in. It's just me feeling sexy and chatty and wanting to connect with like-minded people. It wasn't supposed to turn into playtime. I just thought I'd say hello and get the lay-of-the-land again. Making a new recording would help me decide if it's time to do more! It sure has been on my mind a lot lately. I should have known better than to think it was going to remain chatty and casual. Talking to your sexiest friends while massaging your naked body is pretty much a guaranteed turn-on for some of us. How could I not wake up some cravings??? Still, it took a while, and so this is much longer than last time. But holy shit it DID turn me on. And I explored those sensations, peeking around my drawer to try out different toys with you. For you. Imagining that you were as turned on as I was becoming.

So maybe you can think of this as your sexy friend wanting to get reacquainted. If you're into fun and relaxed rambling chats, this recording is for you. (To be clear: there is definitely no "getting to the point" for a long time, here, so please consider looking elsewhere if you need short-and-sweet.)

The twist at the end, though? Well that was a bonus gift for all of us. I hope the ideal audience hears it... if they do and "they" is you? Well you'll be right there with me... the whole delicious time. I'm glad to reconnect with you.

--:--
--:--
1.0
SoMuchIntrigue
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
ImYourRIdeImYourRIdealmost 3 years ago

I remember you from those 6+ years ago, it's really good to hear from you again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved both your works I sent ya message with my name and email. Hope you got it. I have tried to create an account and not having any luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
6 Years on ..more experience - Yes Please

Hello there, time flys and its so good that people come back to lit. There are secret pleasures and those with secret skills, and you have a special talent that needs to be shared with all.

love the sound of your voice and the way you speak, very very hot.

Hope you make another recording soon and not wait another 6 years ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please

Please, baby, I first listened to your audio from 6 yrs ago, then this one, and I could listen to you for hours! Please keep sharing your stories and orgasms, in that order. You’re the best, dear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ongoing Delicious

Please x please don't stop sending your fantasies, memories, their beyond exciting, your voice alone is a total ten in arousing, rock hard constantly, picturing you laying there, your thighs spread those delicious wet fingers!! Visual pleasure, giving is what I enjoy most, kissing, licking tasting, never too much..I worked in a shoe dept for a short time, visual heaven, lots of stories, Please continue, you are delicious pleasure!!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
My Salacious Amenity Male POV meant for Audio Story.in BDSM
Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
Nights are for Exploration Ch. 01 Her first time for mutual masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
Soft Sighs and Moans, No Talking Recorded my first playtime with my new glass dildo.in Audio
More Stories