A Trip to London Pt. 02

Story Info
Best friends explore London and their sexualities further.
12.7k words
4.44
7.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Thanks for reading my stories, constructive feedback is always appreciated along with suggestions and hopes for future stories, like returning characters, situations etc.

***

Night Three: The Pub Crawl

***

"There he is!" Miles exclaims when our friend Daniel finally walks through the pub door.

We have returned to the pub from the other night, the bartender seemed pretty serious about the hotness of the women that attend his pub crawls, we knew this would probably be our best chance to get Daniel laid and fulfill our promise to his Mom.

"Chums!" Daniel exclaims as he pulls us both into a three way hug. "You both look great!"

"You're looking happy too," I say to him, he does seem happy, despite what we know about his friend zoning.

"Oh please," he says and then quickly adds. "I wanted to apologise for the mix up last night, I truly have no idea how that happened," he explains.

"Don't worry about it," Miles says, how could we possibly be angry knowing that his mother had purposefully made him miss us so that she could get us to fuck her.

"Mistakes happen," I add.

Daniel smiles at us, a little surprised that we're so forgiving considering from his point of view we went all the way to Liverpool and got nothing out of it. "My Mum wasn't too annoying was she?" he asks.

I laugh. "Your Mom is fine," I say and then add. "She says you've been seeing some girl?"

"Well..." he says, getting embarrassed. "Not really, not exactly, hopefully."

Miles and I look at each other, we'd been down this road with him before. "Let's have a look then," he says as he gestures to Daniel.

Daniel takes out his phone and pulls up a picture of her and shows it to us. "I can definitely see what you like about her..." Miles says as we stare at the picture.

She's not bad, big tits that she likes to show off and long brown hair she keeps in a ponytail. She's a bit trashy for my taste, covered in jewelry and an excessive amount of make up. She has a bit of a handsome face but still very pretty underneath it all.

Daniel in my view can do a lot better, but he's always had self confidence issues. He's fairly handsome, standing right between my height and Miles, he wears glasses and has a kind face. He is fairly overweight though, a lot more now than when he was in Ohio, but he's still handsome enough that he could probably pick up just about any woman he wanted.

"Tonight," Miles says as he hands the phone back. "We're going to get you laid," he states.

Daniel smirks. "What do you mean?"

"We want to get you laid," I say. "Then maybe you can take that confidence and hook up with this girl," I say as I gesture to the phone.

Daniel adjusts his glasses. "Well okay," he says as if we've just offered to take him to the dentist.

"You lads ready?" The bartender asks as he approaches us, not from behind the bar but from the back room.

"Where are the others?" Miles asks.

The bartender smirks and gestures behind him, there's a large group of people, all clearly apart of the pub crawl. There's some Australian guys, some American girls, all the kinds of people you'd expect. But right in the middle of the pack there is a group of four girls that stand out, that you wouldn't expect to be on a tourist type pub crawl as they're all clearly from England.

"Alright everybody, let's move on to our first proper club!" the bartender exclaims, leading us all out of the pub.

Miles, who clearly has the same idea as me quickly leads us to be standing with the group of girls that I noticed, quickly making conversation as we head down the street. "I'm Miles, this is my friend Peter and our other friend Daniel," he explains to the girls. "I've got a feeling we're all gonna be good friends," he says.

Of the four girls, one of them is clearly in charge and she makes a point of being the one to talk to Miles first. "Oh and what makes you think that?" she asks, this one is clearly a bitch, but she's also off the charts hot.

She has beautiful olive skin, a pair of perfect tits and an incredible ass, she's got a perfect hourglass figure. She's got her long brown hair down, the perfect amount of make up on to show off her brown doe eyes, thick pouty lips and high cheek bones. If she's bitchy because she's over the top hot, she has every right to be, especially in those tight blue jeans and black long sleeve with an excessive amount of cleavage.

"We're a group of attractive guys, you're a group of attractive girls... feels like it was meant to be," Miles says as we all make our way to the club, the bartender leading us down an alley now.

"Sound judgment," she says, Miles over the top confidence never fails with women, even mean girls like her. "Jade," she says, referring to herself. "And these are my mates Em, Amy and Lily," she says as she gestures to her three friends.

Em is also smoking hot, with dyed blonde hair with a bit of pink in her bangs and her roots are pronounced like she hasn't dyed in a while. She has perfect almond colored and shaped eyes, a cute smile and a perfect pointy nose and a strong chin. She's like a doll. Her style on the other hand, a flannel dress with a leather jacket with sneakers instead of heels, shows she doesn't care what anyone thinks. Doesn't change the fact that she makes the outfit work.

Amy is another incredibly hot woman. Huge innocent brown eyes. A duck shaped mouth with a cute toothy chipmunk-like smile. Blonde Farrah Fawcett hair. Her styles is akin to a sixties wild child, with a loose floral blouse, no bra to stop her big tits from bouncing and a pair of blue denim jeans.

Finally there's Lily who is far removed from the classic depiction of hot. She's still a beautiful girl but she's very tall compared to her friends. Jade, Em and Amy are all just a little shorter than me or in Jade's case my height, but Lily is as tall as Miles, which makes her stand out like a sore thumb. She has beautiful round blue eyes that take up most of her face, she keeps her brown hair tied up in two buns at the top of her head and her outfit is not particularly flattering either, a large turtle neck with a pair of overalls.

"Nice to meet you," Amy says, being the first of the group besides Jade to talk to us.

Em just quietly observes us as we all walk down the stairs together.

"Oh good, I was wondering when we were going to meet some boys," Lily starts, talking to no one in particular. "Really quite not interested in just chatting it up with my women the whole time like some kind of nerd," she continues, still not really talking to anyone in particular as the bartender leads us down into an underground club.

It doesn't take long before the three of us guys have paired off with women from the group, Miles has a divide and conquer kind of strategy for these sorts of things, so after talking Daniel up to Amy they head off to the dance floor. Miles takes Jade to the dance floor himself and I'm left standing with Em and Lily.

"Do you wanna dance?" I ask Em.

She shakes her head. "Dancing's not really my thing."

I smile. "Neither... I gotta ask why are you and your friends on this pub crawl?" I ask.

Lily is entertaining herself by asking the bartender, a different bartender, about every single drink on the back wall. "And that one, that's vodka right, I don't think I'd enjoy that..."

"Please just pick a drink," the bartender says.

Em looks at me like my question is weird. "What do you mean?" she asks.

"It's just that you're all from here, like isn't this for tourists?" I ask.

"We're all from the country and we've all only recently turned eighteen so, we've just got a pub where we come from, and everyone knows everyone so Jade thought a London pub crawl would be a good way to let loose," she says.

"She's let loose alright," I say as I gesture toward the dance floor where Jade is bent over with her hands around her ankles, grinding her ass on Miles' crotch while he holds his hands on her hips.

"She's not normally like this," Em explains. "I'm the only one brave enough to be a slut in the town we're from."

"I'm a huge slut," Lily says, it sounds like she's interjecting but actually she's saying this to an increasingly disinterested bartender.

"Are you gonna order a drink or not?" the bartender asks.

Em responds to me as if what Lily said was an interjection. "Lily here comes the closest but only because she's had sex with one guy and given out a hand job to just about anyone who'll take one, most guys are pretty selfish and don't want to actually fuck the weird chick."

"And those two?" I ask as I gesture to Jade who is now upright again but still grinding on Miles and then to Amy who is dancing with Daniel in a much more chaste style.

"Jade has had one steady boyfriend who recently broke up with her and Amy has only hooked up with one guy once," I nod.

"And you're more..." I start but can't think of a polite way to say it.

"A fucking slut, yeah," she says. "I've fucked three guys."

I laugh a little. "And you think that's slutty?" I ask.

She glares at me. "It's not?"

"Well my friend over there Daniel," I say, pointing him out. "He's a virgin but my friend over there, with Jade, he has hooked up with... three women in the last two days alone and before that back in Ohio, he must have fucked half the women in town," I laugh.

"And you?" Em asks.

"I have had sex with four women," I answer. "But I wouldn't say that's slutty."

Em nods, rethinking the way she thinks of herself before adding. "I think slut sounds cool," she says and adds. "The point is, these girls are in over their heads."

"But you're not," I say.

She smirks. "But I'm not."

After a few drinks and some more dancing and conversation the bartender moves us along to the next club, which somehow is even more underground seeming and the dance floor is even more dark and smokey, we can barely see each other it's so dark.

On the way in, the girls separate from us and head to the bathroom together, giving us guys a chance to talk. "So I think I got a pretty sure thing with Jade," Miles starts, as if it wasn't obvious.

"She was all over you at the last place," I say.

Daniel jumps in. "I think maybe... I think maybe me and this Amy girl are hitting it off," he says awkwardly.

"You're in man," Miles says and then adds. "All you have to do now is go in for the kiss and the deal is sealed... Pete, how are you going with your girl?" Miles says.

"All she talks to me about is how she's a huge slut and will fuck any guy so I think I have a good shot," I say with a little laugh.

"Perfect," Miles says. "So now all we need to do is seal the deal and try to get to their hotel room, Jade revealed they all went in on one so-"

"Boys," Jade says as three of them approach us at the bar.

"Girls," Miles says confidently.

Lily is still in the bathroom, nowhere to be seen. "We have a proposition for you," Jade says, she seems to speak for all of them.

"Okay," Miles says, he seems to speak for all of us.

"We're all pretty keen on hooking up with you boys," Jade says. "But we don't want to come back to our hotel suite without someone for Lily," she says.

"Lily is your tall, weird friend," Miles says as she emerges from the bathroom.

"Yes," Jade says. "We'll be on the dance-floor until you boys can figure it out," she says before the four of them all head to the dance floor.

"Fuck," Miles says as he turns to Daniel. "You got any friends you can call?"

Daniel shakes his head. "No, I haven't made any friends in Uni yet except for Lauren and her friends and they're all girls."

"Of course you haven't," Miles says, losing his cool, showing his anger a bit. "Let me think..."

I look over at the bar, our bartender friend, the one that's running the pub crawl is leaning against the bar, clearly bored. "I have an idea," I say as I slip away and walk over to him.

"Hey," I say as I hold out my hand. "I'm Pete by the way," I say to him.

He looks at me. "Steve," he says, shaking my hand.

Steve is just a tad shorter than me, he's stocky as well, clearly fairly muscular and dressed in a tight white shirt, bow-tie and suspenders. He has one of those old timey England hats on his head, it's clear to me that this is some sort of outfit he has to wear for the pub crawl. He's clearly older than us with a full beard.

"This is the last stop right?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Three more after this," he says. "But usually people stop here, because they've already found what they're looking for."

I nod. "Damn," I say.

He looks at me. "You can just leave if you want."

"It's not that," I say. "See that girl out there."

I gesture toward Lily. "Which one?" he asks. "The one with the perfect tits, the perfect ass or the perfect face?"

"The tall one," I say.

He nods. "Ah yeah..." he says, looking her up and down. "The one with the perfect legs."

"We need a fourth guy," I say. "And I was hoping that might be you, but you're still working so..."

He thinks for a moment. "I don't care about this job at all," he says. "I'm always secretly hoping to get laid at these things anyway, what if I bring us all to the private room out the back."

I raise my eyebrows. "You're into her?" I ask.

"I'll fuck anything," he says and then adds. "But I have a thing for tall chicks, I've always wanted to fuck one and she's tall as hell."

"I'll-" I start but Miles and Daniel are already approaching.

"This guy in or not?" Miles asks.

Steve smirks. "Yeah, go tell them to come to the back room," he says as he leads me to the back room.

We step into the private room and it's exactly what you'd expect a private room at a seedy bar to look like, lot of backless lounges, mood lighting and in the middle of the room is a stripper pole on a small stage. "Wow," I say, in the corner of the room is a bar with no tender but a lot of bottles.

"Tell your friends and the girls to take whatever they want, I'll pay," he says as he walks over to the bar and grabs a bottle of tequila.

Miles and Daniel return with the girls who all look excited to see the room that they've been invited to. "Good work boys," Jade says as she and the other girls look around the room.

"Who wants tequila?" Steve exclaims as he pours eight shots.

We all take our shots and pair off, each of us grabbing a bottle as we make our way to a lounge, sitting with our preferred partner. After a couple swigs of wine, Em and I are quite close and talking, her hand in my lap as we both look around the room at the three other couples.

Already Miles has Jade on her knees sucking him off, his large hands gripping her ponytail like a handle, bobbing her up and down on his long cock. Steve is sitting next to Lily and she has his cock in her hand, jerking him up and down, it's six inches long and thick, thicker than mine. Amy and Daniel on the other hand, while they're further along than Em and myself are only making out.

"Looks like everyone's having fun," Em says as she takes a swig of the wine bottle.

"We should probably have some fun too right?" I say. "We wouldn't want to make them feel awkward."

She laughs. "Smooth, very smooth, yes, we'd be doing it for their sake's."

"You like being a slut right?" I ask as I bring my hand to her ass and squeeze.

She nods. "I do..." she says, leaning in and kissing me as she undoes my pants, taking my cock out.

"Prove it," I let out.

She does, leaning down and taking my cock between her lips, moaning as she sucks me. "Oh yeah," I let out, gripping her hair and moaning as her small mouth engulfs my cock. "Thank you," I let out and look over at Daniel, watching as Amy pushes him onto his back and removes his pants, letting his cock spring out.

"Holy moly!" she exclaims loudly. "Your cock is fucking huge!"

I look over at this dick and see that she's not wrong to exclaim, it's a fucking big cock, easily ten-inches, maybe even eleven and with the girth of mine. Monster is the only way to describe it.

"Is... is that okay?" Daniel asks.

"I fucking love huge cocks!" Amy let's out as she takes his dick in her mouth, bobbing like crazy on it, moaning, barely able to fit half of it on her mouth.

"Don't worry," Em says as she kisses down to my base and then back up again. "Your cock is still plenty for me," she laughs before sucking it again.

I look over and see Miles skull fucking Jade, his classic move, bouncing her up and down on his cock hard with a grin on his face. Lily on the other hand is now without her overalls, wearing only the turtle neck, showing off an actually great ass and a perfect set of legs, she's on all fours with Steve standing up and thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. He's gripping her hair buns and using them for leverage as he throat fucks her.

I look back down at Em and lean down, kissing her on the mouth before pulling away and grabbing her jacket, removing it. "Do you mind?" I ask as I take my shirt off.

She shakes her head and stands up, removing her dress, showing off her fat ass in panties and sizable tits in a black bra. "You want to fuck the slut?" she asks me as I stand and remove the rest of my clothing.

I nod and lay her down flat on the lounge and remove her panties. "But I don't want to fuck you like a slut," I say as I spread her legs and rub my cock against her entrance.

"Such a romantic," she laughs as I shove my dick in, thrusting in her slow and deep. "Oohh fuck..." she let's out as she removes her bra, tossing it aside. "That's good..."

"You like it romantic?" I ask, gripping her waist and thrusting as deep as I can.

"Mhmm... treat me like a girlfriend," she let's out as I kiss her perfect nose and then down to her chin.

"Yeah, you're my girlfriend," I let out, thrusting into her tight wet pussy. "Fuck you feel good."

I look over to see what the other guys are doing, all the girls are naked like Em now, and their bodies are surprising. Jade's tits are big, but not as big as the push up bra would have you believe, but her ass is just as perfect looking great while bouncing on Miles' cock. Amy's tits are huge and her ass is nice, she's on top of Daniel and I get to see the first moment when his cock enters her pussy, happy to see him lose his virginity. Lily is the most surprising, from her revelatory ass and legs to what turns out to be a pair of huge tits, not on Belle or Coleen level but easily the biggest from this group. Steve has her on all fours still and is ramming her from behind, still yanking on her hair buns, spanking her ass.

"Don't forget who you're fucking," Em says as she grabs my head and makes me face her again.

"Sorry," I say with a smirk as I lean down and kiss her. "I got curious."

"You want to fuck them too?" Em asks as I thrust into her extra hard to make up for looking away, this makes her grunt.

"I mean... yeah," I laugh.

"We talked about it... we all want to try all of you... so say the word and you can move on to another one," Em moans into my ear.

I look over at the other couples, we're all in a circle, one of us on each side of the stripper pole. To my left at nine o'clock are Miles and Jade, dead ahead at twelve are Lily and Steve and then to my right at three are Amy and Daniel.

"Fuck it, let's swap," I say, thinking I'll get Jade next.

"Ladies!" Em calls out. "A swap has been called!"

I pull out from Em and prepare to walk over to Jade, only to see the girls all get up and move around the circle clockwise, which means I'll likely get Jade last. The other guys look confused but don't seem to mind when they're all matches with new women, Steve especially looks excited to have Jade approach him.

"Fuck yes," Steve let's out as he grabs Jade and flips her over the lounge, immediately ramming her cunt from behind.

I look over at Daniel and see him lay the twig skinny Lily down flat and watch him climb on top of her. "I want to try missionary..." he says nervously.