A Trip to London Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I can grab her?" I ask.

"You'd fucking uughh better!" Rose let's out as Allie bobs her on my cock.

"Fuck yes," I let out as I reach down and grab Rose's head, my hands touching Allie's, roughly bouncing Rose on my cock.

"Good lad," Allie says as she crawls up the bed and straddles my face. "Eat my cunt."

I keep my hands on Rose's head, bouncing her hard on my cock as Allie grabs my head and grinds her soaking cunt against my face. "Sloppier," she commands.

I open my mouth wider and poke my tongue out, trying my best to focus on throat fucking Rose and tongue fucking Allie.

"So this is the fuck room is it?" I hear Daniel's voice but I can't see him.

"I knew something was up," I hear Hannah's voice. "Alright then big boy I guess you're mine tonight," she continues.

"Bloody brilliant," Daniel says.

"I was hoping for his cock!" Coleen exclaims.

"You don't want my black dick?" Miles says.

"I was hoping for both of you!" Coleen laughs.

It sounds like everyone's in the room now and that an orgy is set to commence, though I can't see anything aside from the front of Allie's body and the bottom of her head as she is fucking my face with her cunt. She turns herself around and bends down, removing my hands from Rose's head and replacing them with her own. "Use your fingers on me," she says as she bends down, putting her pale ass in my face as she and Rose both suck my cock together, kissing each other around my cock.

I shove my thumb in her cunt and find her clit, rubbing it as I look out at the room, now able to see everything that's happening. To the left of me Daniel has his back against the wall and his hands on Hannah's head, she's on her knees giving him a blowjob. To the right of me Miles has Colleen pressed against the wall and he's squatting, shoving his cock between her tits and fucking them hard.

"Make me cum you little prick," Allie calls out to me as she sucks my cock head while Rose sucks my balls.

I try my best, shoving my tongue in her cunt and rubbing her clit with my thumb, it's having an effect. "Use more fucking fingers," she exclaims. "You want to fuck us don't you? You don't fuck us until I cum," she shouts.

I start using everything at my disposal, my nose, my chin, two thumbs and eight fingers. "Yes, yes, whatever you're fucking doing that's- IT!" she screams as I make her cum, having needed four fingers and two thumbs to do the job.

"Yes!" she let's out.

"I get to fuck you now?" I ask as I pull her ass out of my face and my cock away from their mouths.

"Yes I am your fucking slave now..." Allie moans.

I pull myself up to my knees, and grip her ass tight, pulling her back and pushing my cock into her soaking pussy as I roughly spank her ass. "Oh yes!" she screams.

"Come here Rose," I let out as I spank her wife's ass harder.

Rose crawls over to me and I grab her by the back of the head, bringing her mouth to mine, moaning in between her hot lips. "Mmm..." I let out.

I pull my dick out of Allie and push Rose down, straddling her stomach as I fuck her tits. "I've imagined doing this to you so many times," I moan.

I look out and see that Daniel is now fucking Hannah up against the wall and Miles is fucking Coleen from behind on the ground. "I could tell," Rose let's out. "You dirty little wanker."

Allie is on all fours and bending down, groping Rose's tits while I fuck them, licking my cock as it slides through the fun bags. "Get on top of her," I say as I pull back, giving Allie the chance to climb on top of her wife.

I jerk my cock excitedly as I watch them make out. "Come here," I say as I pull Rose by the legs, straightening her out on the bed, Allie on top of her as I press my cock between both of their pussies. "Oh fuck..." I let out as I shove my dick inside Rose's cunt.

"Oh god yes," Rose let's out as I grip Allie's ass for support.

I thrust into Rose and pull out and shove myself into Allie's pussy for a few beats, having fun taking turns fucking both of these tight older women. "You mentioned something about fucking this ass?" I say to Allie as I spank her pale ass while continuing to fuck her wife's pussy.

"What are you waiting for?" Allie responds.

I pull my dick out of Rose's pussy and press it against Allie's ass. "Shit," I grunt, her ass is so tight, it's hard to push it in.

"Harder! Push harder!" Allie seethes.

And just like that I'm inside, it's incredibly tight, which of course just makes it feel all the better. "Ugh," I let out, close to cumming from the pressure of her ass.

"Come on then!" Allie grunts.

I grab her red hair and yank, roughly shoving myself in and out of her ass, it's tight and mildly uncomfortable every time. It only takes about five thrusts before I am cumming deep into her ass. "Aahhh fuck!" I let out, lining the inside her ass with my seed.

I pull out and sit back down on the bed and watch the wives go to town on each other. "I need a fucking rest," I let out as I lay back onto the bed.

I notice Daniel and Miles having the times of their lives with Hannah and Coleen. I roll over and crawl off the bed and walk out onto the balcony. I look out at Hyde Park and the city of London and think about how much fun we've had and how much fun Miles and I are sure to have exploring the rest of this continent.

Eventually I went back in and rejoined the fun, having a turn with all the ladies again, Miles and Daniel eventually had turns with Allie and Rose too. After some time I approached Hannah and Coleen, asking them if they were staying in the same hotel as before, they were and I suggested that Miles and I go back there with them, as it is the meeting place for the tour the next day.

They agreed, taking Miles and I and leaving Daniel to continue having fun with the wives, we said our goodbyes while he was getting a double blowjob them them. Hannah and Coleen even swung by the station so we could pick up our luggage from storage before taking us back to the hotel room. They completely drained us, not letting us stop fucking them until we truly could not fuck no more, and when we woke up they were gone.

"I hope London was just an appetizer," Miles says as we haul our luggage into the elevator and click the ground floor button.

"I am glad we're just sitting on a bus for most of the day today," I say as we stand in the elevator and wait, we're to wait in the lobby and board the bus with everyone, then the bus will drive to Dover and onto a boat, then that boat will take us to France where we'll drive to Paris.

"I definitely need a break," Miles laughs. "My cock is destroyed."

The elevator doors open and we look out at the large group of people who are all waiting in the lobby of the hotel, all with their bags at the ready, all from different places and different age groups. A group of smoking hot girls, a couple of MILFs, an older couple, clear newlyweds... thirty people all up. Miles nudges me on the shoulder. "This is going to be fun."