A Trip to London Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dealer climbs off her and Steve pulls out. I lay down on the table and grab her waist, lowering her on top of me so she's riding me, Miles shoves himself in her ass from behind. "Fuck!" she exclaims. "Yes fucking DP me!" she grunts.

Her vocalization is short lived because Steve quickly shoves his cock in her mouth, roughly ramming her as hard as he can. She chokes on his dick. "Anybody else about to cum?" Steve asks as the dealer and Daniel jerk their cocks on the sidelines.

"Yes," we all say in unison.

"Let's all cum in her ass," Miles grunts as her butt fucks her harder and harder until he cums, unloading into her ass.

He pulls back and the dealer takes his place, he too butt fucks her with all his strength, destroying her ass before cumming hard inside it. All the while she's still roughly riding my dick and Steve is banging her mouth. "Sorry!" Steve exclaims as he cums down her throat. "Couldn't wait."

Daniel takes his place in her ass, ramming her as she rides me, he's close, I'm close and before we know it we're both cumming hard, him in her ass and me deep in her pussy. "Fuck," I let out as we both stay inside her.

"That was fucking incredible," Lauren let's out as we finally all separate. "Easily one of the best gangbangs I've had."

We all pant and stare at her surprised. She smiles and turns to the dealer. "Can I have that coke now?"

The dealer nods and looks at us. "Right," Miles says as he takes some pounds from his wallet and hands them to the dealer.

The dealer hands back a card. "Anywhere you are in Europe, if you ever need drugs, text this number," he says to me and then adds. "Or if you just have an easy bird who's ready to shag," he laughs as he puts his clothes back on, Lauren does the same and the two leave together.

"That guy was cool," Daniel says as the four of us all hang out naked and spent.

***

Night Five: The Theater

***

We all crashed at Steve's place last night and this morning he was kind enough to buy us breakfast, perhaps as a thank you for all the pussy we've gotten him in the last couple days. He asked us if we wanted to go out again tonight but late last night I received a message from Hannah, who wanted to know if Miles and I would be interested in joining her and Coleen for a night at the theater. I asked her if there was room for a couple of my friends and she said she could only make room for just one and so obviously I chose Daniel.

"It's a shame that you can't come with us on the whole damn trip," Miles says as the three of us hang out in Steve's apartment, we'd gone out earlier in the day to rent suits and Steve has been kind enough to let us get ready here, even though he's not invited.

"Actually," Daniel says coyly. "I've been texting Em a bit and she's serious about a trip to Mykanos," he says.

"You dirty dog," Miles laughs as he nudges Daniel. "Have fun with that one," he laughs.

"We're not stopping in Mykanos," I say. "We're not going to Greece at all."

"Well actually, there's this island cruise," Daniel continues. "It's due to start just a week after your trip ends, so maybe you could stick around and we could all do that together," he says.

Steve walks out from his room, ready for work. "Not a fan of Greece but thanks for the offer," he says, not that anyone was inviting him. "I'm off to work," he adds. "Lock up on the way out and leave the key under the mat on the way out... oh and if you're partying later, give me a buzz," he says as he heads out the door.

We all turn to each other, looking each other up and down, we all looking pretty dashing in our rented suits. "How about we talk about Greece later," Miles says. "I'm not made of money you know."

Miles turns to me. "They far off?"

"Just around the corner," I say as I look back at my phone, I have a few active conversations, one with Hannah, another with Lily and a group chat with Daniel's Mom which is mostly her sending nudes of herself day in and day out.

Not long after that, we're all downstairs and watching as a limousine pulls up to the side of the street. The driver parks it and climbs out walking around to the back door and opening it for the three of us, inviting us all all to step inside, which we do.

Inside the limo, Hannah and Coleen are waiting and they look just as hot as they did the other night, though now they're more elegantly dressed. Hannah is in a golden dress that she looks practically poured into and Coleen is wearing a black lace dress with a huge amount of cleavage and a giant black ribbon on the front, it leaves not much to the imagination, her black lace bra is visible.

Daniel's jaw drops when he sees the women, he had not been expecting the two older women we met at the pub to look quite as drop dead sexy as these two. "You must be Daniel," Hannah says as she holds her hand out.

He takes it and kisses it, before doing the same to Coleen. "You two must be from my dreams," he says and then shakes his head. "Sorry I mean, thank you for making room for me."

"It's a pleasure," Coleen says, not hiding that she likes what he sees.

"Yeah it's real nice of you to invite us out again," I say as the limo takes off.

"We had such a good time the other night," Hannah says with a lip bite. "How could we not?"

"The truth is Hannah was gifted these tickets a while ago and we hadn't thought much about who to take," Coleen explains.

"We were just plain not going to go," Hannah continues. "But we figured with a couple of strapping young lads to escort us, we'd be foolish not to taker advantage," she says.

"Never be afraid to take advantage of us," Miles says.

A part of me is wondering if we should even bother to go to the theater, it feels like we're all ready to fuck right here and now but I have always been curious about it, I've never been to a play before. The West End isn't far from Steve's place and the three of us step out of the limo and are quickly escorted to our seats, it turns out they're in the gallery, the balcony to the side that is high above everything else. It's the theater equivalent of the V.I.P. box at a football game.

It becomes immediately apparent why Steve was not able to get a seat, there's only six seats in this place and one of them is taken up by a pale skinned redheaded woman who looks about as nervous as you can get. I sit down next to her, Hannah next to me, Daniel next to her, Coleen next to him and on the far end is Miles.

"Hello," I say to the redhead, she's wearing a suit and staring keenly at the stage. "Is this your first time at the theater too?" I ask her, thinking that might be why she's nervous.

She turns and looks at me, her red hair is flowing at about shoulder length, her green eyes appear to be figuring me out. "Don't be silly," she says in a deep Irish accent. "I've been to the theater more times than you've had meals," she says, her wrist is shaking as she digs into her purse and takes out a vape pen, taking a hit from it. "God damn it why on Earth did they have to ban fucking smoking!"

I probably should leave her alone, but there's something about her, something so alive. I look over to my left, Hannah and Daniel are chatting away so I turn back to the redhead. "It's my first time," I say to her.

"There's absolutely nothing to be nervous about," she says as she gestures out to the stage. "Not for you, for me... I wrote this fucking thing," she says, taking another hit from her vape pen.

"Is this the premiere?" I ask.

She stares at me aghast. "Yes," she responds, shaking her head. "It's the fucking premiere, and the lead actor is my wife," she adds. "Everything is fucking riding on this."

I turn away and take out my phone, thinking that Hannah must have brought us to something that is a far bigger deal than we'd been led to believe. I type in the name of the play and open the various related Wikipedia articles. The woman sitting next to me is Alithea Berenson, a sixty-year old celebrated playwright who recently divorced her husband, came out as bisexual and married Rose Riese a fifty-six year old star of the stage and screen who I have fond memories of jerking off to from her various sexpot roles in movies.

Before I can say anything else to Alithea, the lights go down, the crowd goes silent and the play begins. I can say with ease that this is the best play I've ever seen in my entire life, not just because it's the only play I've seen up until now, but also because it was just fantastic. The play shows Rose playing a woman who has a lurid affair with three different married men, while she herself is married, and she bares all. It's a shame the stage is so far away because I have always wondered what her tits looked like and from this vantage point I can barely see.

Hours later the show is over, the lights are up and the audience are applauding, roses are being thrown onto the stage. It seems like all has gone well. I look over to Alithea to congratulate her on the show being good and her wife being good in it, but she looks mortified.

"Oh my god," she says. "What a mess."

"What are you talking about?" I ask. "That was great and everyone loved it, see." I gesture out to the applauding audience.

She looks out and then turns to me, shaking her head. "It's the premiere, they have to clap, but they aren't giving it a standing ovation... this is an absolute disaster," she explains.

I look out at the audience closer and notice that although they're clapping, their expressions are muted. "Well they're wrong," I say as I stand up, deciding to give it a standing ovation myself.

Hannah, Coleen, Daniel and Miles all take my lead and stand up too, they all look like they enjoyed the play as much as I did. From the stage Rose notices us and smiles before looking at Alithea and shaking her head. Alithea smiles back and shrugs, all of us watching and clapping as Rose leaves the stage.

"That was very sweet of you," Alithea says to me. "And thank you all," she says to Hannah and the rest.

"Honestly it was fantastic," Hannah says. "Do you know people involved?"

"She wrote the thing," I say as I gesture to her. "And the main woman is her wife."

"Oh!" Hannah exclaims. "Brilliant! You must let me buy you a drink."

Alithea looks genuinely embarrassed. "Oh well okay, we can have a drink but I can't face these people..." she says. "Why don't you lot come back to my apartment?"

"Great idea," I say.

"Yes, lovely idea, we have a limo outside waiting," Hannah explains.

Alithea smiles and takes out her phone. "Oh well of course we have one too, but he'll be glad to be given the rest of the night off," she says as she sends out a text.

Before we know it the six of us are all in the limo. "Is Rose coming with us?" Coleen asks, she and the boys had gotten acquainted with Alithea and the situation on the way down from the gallery.

"Yes but we'll have to swing around back to pick her up," Alithea says as she leans forward to the limo driver. "Just down that alley."

The driver takes out down, parks at the back and gets out, opening the door and letting Rose inside. She looks absolutely gorgeous as you can imagine, even though she's the least dressed up of all of us, wearing a comfortable looking singlet with no bra and also sporting a pair of sweatpants. Her hair is done up but in a haphazard messy way, a far cry from the perfect lady I'm used to seeing from her movies and the red carpet.

"So you're the only five people that liked the play huh?" she says, her voice is high pitched and low class, clearly she wasn't born with all the wealth she has, unlike Alithea who was clearly born with a silver spoon in her mouth.

"I liked it too dear," Alithea says as she kisses Rose on the mouth.

They make out briefly as we all watch. "I thought your performance was wonderful," Hannah says.

"Oh yes it was brilliant," Coleen adds.

"I loved the brothel scene," Daniel says.

"Personally I don't care about plays and shit like that at all but that was great," Miles says.

"This man right here loved it the most," Alithea says as she pats my shoulder. "He looked like he was going to cry after the bridge scene."

Miles and Daniel snicker at this revelation. "Hey, it was emotional," I say with a shrug.

"Well I appreciate it," Rose says to me as she leans over and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I go red, Rose was never exactly a crush growing up or anything but I had jerked off to her a bunch of times, so having her kiss me on the cheek is kind of surreal. "I'm a big fan," I add. "I watch all your movies."

"It's true, he does," Miles interjects as Hannah pops open a bottle of champagne.

She pours everyone a glass, handing them out one at a time as she pours them before pouring one for herself and holding it up. "To the theater," she says.

"To the theater," we all repeat, clinking the glasses together and downing them.

The limo trip was short, we barely made it through the bottle by the time we're pulling up to an expensive apartment building. "Home sweet home," Alithea says as we all pile out of the limo, passed the door man and into the elevator.

Althea clicks the button for the top floor after tapping a key-fop against it. "La-di-da," Coleen says. "The penthouse."

"It's not bad for a city home, I do miss Ireland, the estate their has so much more room..." Alithea says casually, I wonder how big her estate in Ireland is, how rich is this woman?

The doors open into a massive apartment, the apartment has two levels itself with an incredible view of London. "Come on ladies, let's get some cocktails going," Alithea says to Rose, Hannah and Coleen. "Boys, make yourselves at home."

Miles, Daniel and I take a little tour around the bottom floor of the apartment all eventually finding ourselves alone on the balcony. "How are we gonna sort this out?" Miles asks as we all look inside, at the four women in the kitchen pouring different liquors into large glasses.

"Four against three," Daniel laughs. "Should we invite Steve to make it even?"

I turn to Daniel. "Don't be stupid, Alithea and Rose are lesbians, they're married."

"Exactly," Miles says. "I know Hannah and Coleen are down to fuck, have been since the start, do we all fuck them together after the lesbians go to bed or should two of us take one and leave one with the other?"

As we're talking I stare inside and make eye contact with Rose, who isn't making any cocktails, instead she's sipping from a glass of whiskey and staring at me. She gestures with her eyes to the stairs. I think there's no way she's doing what I think she's doing but as if it wasn't already clear she brings her hand to her mouth and mimes giving me a blowjob.

"I think I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I say as I walk back into the apartment and make my way to the stairs.

"And where do you think you're going?" Alithea asks as she spots me get to the stairs,

I look at Rose but she's looking away, pretending I don't exist. "I was trying to find the bathroom."

Alithea laughs. "Come," she says as she grips two cocktails and walks toward me, putting on in my hand. "I'll give you the tour."

I take the cocktail and take a sip, it's strong, but so damn good. "Of course," I say as I turn back to Rose who puts on a fake sad face as she watches me and her wife head up the stairs.

"Entertainment room, first bathroom, second bathroom, guest bedroom, my writing office and of course the master bedroom," Alithea says as she shows me every single room upstairs until finally leading me to a room down the end of the hall.

"It's such an incredible apartment," I say. "It's bigger than my home in Ohio."

She looks at me and nods. "Mhmm..." she says. "There's something very interesting in the master bedroom I'd like you to see," she says as she opens the door and ushers me inside.

I step inside, about half way through my cocktail now, I notice she's all the way finished with hers. "See that," she says as she points out another balcony. "Look at the view out there," she says.

I walk out to the balcony and have a look, it's an incredible view of the city of Hyde Park. "It's amazing," I say as I turn back to her, only to find she's not standing there anymore. "Alithea?" I call out, finishing my cocktail and stepping back into the room.

"Hello?" I say, looking around.

"Hello," she says to my left, I turn and see here standing in her walk in closet, buck naked.

I stare at her in shock, he body is immaculate, her skin is pale and smooth. Her tits are perky with some heft to them, handfuls about the same size as Hannah's. She's barefoot which puts her at my height, her legs are smooth and her crotch is shaved except for a bright red landing strip. She looks like an absolute goddess aside from her face, which is wearing the most insecure and uncomfortable expression I've ever seen a woman have.

"Well?" she asks.

"Well?" I repeat.

"Okay for a sixty year old?" she asks nervously.

"Okay?" I ask and then shake my head. "You're incredible, you're not just hot for sixty, you give my eighteen year old ex girlfriend back home a run for her money," I say. "You're a piece of art."

"Get your clothes off right now and sit on the bed," she demands.

Something about her accent and tone of voice makes me instantly do exactly as she asks, I think to myself that this could solve the little debate with Miles, maybe I am going to fuck Alithea and they can both have Hannah and Coleen separately but wait... what about...

"What about Rose?" I ask once I'm down to my underwear. "And aren't you a lesbian?"

"I'm bisexual darling," she says as I keeps her eyes focused on my crotch. "And you let me worry about Rose... she'll understand that sometimes there's a type of orgasm you just need a cock to achieve... now take it out."

I nod and pull my underwear down, my eight-inch girthy cock springs out and Alithea gets the most delighted expression on her face. "Oh good," she says as she steps toward me and pushes me backward onto the bed. "I was hoping it would be at least this big," she says as she gets on all fours on the bed and without hesitation takes the entire length of my cock in her mouth, impaling herself on my hard dick, deep throating me instantly.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaim, grabbing her red hair immediately and gripping her tight as she takes my cock on a journey with her throat.

She grabs my hands and pulls them off before pulling her throat off. "I'm in fucking charge here, you just keep those hands to yourself until I say different," she says.

"Sorry," I say, bringing my hands behind my hand and laying back on them.

She goes back down on my cock, throat fucking herself with it, clearly she's an expert at this. "Who knew a sixty year old could suck cock this good," I let out.

"Just wait until you're arse fucking me," she let's out as she grabs my cock and jerks it hard.

The door opens and Rose is standing at it. "Rose?" Alithea says as she turns to the door.

"They're starting to ask questions down there," Rose says as she looks at my cock and then at my eyes, a smile appearing on her face. "What do I tell them?"

"Nothing," Alithea says. "Now get in here and get this cock in your mouth."

"Yes mam," Rose says as she removes her singlet, showing off those huge tits, double the size of Alithea's with a lot of sag. "Allie is the boss," Rose says to me, removing her sweats, showing off what is actually a perfect, spankable pale white ass. "And you are second in charge, understand?"

"Not really..." I say as Rose gets on all fours next to Allie.

Allie grabs Rose and pushes her head down on my cock, her lips are a lot thicker than Allie's but her mouth is a lot smaller, so Allie has to push down hard to deep throat me. "It means I am the boss of you, but Rose here like's to be bosses around by everyone," Allie explains.