A Trip to London Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles. "So do I!"

I then notice that Em has grabbed Miles by the hand and walked him to the wall. "I fucking love black cock," she let's out as she bends over. "Be a lad and fuck me hard like a dirty whore!"

"With pleasure slut," Miles laughs as he shoves his long cock in her, ramming her against the wall, spanking her ass.

I'm sitting when Amy approaches me. "Do you want me to ride you then?" she asks as she looks down at me.

I grab her tits and squeeze them. "Yeah," I say, sliding my hands down to her hips and holding them. "But first... I have to feel that mouth, you have such a hot fucking mouth... is that okay?"

She smiles. "You think I'm pretty?"

I nod. "Are you kidding? You're gorgeous," I say as I help her to he knees.

She grins and enthusiastically takes my cock in her mouth, rubbing her duck lips onto it, sloppily sucking me off. "Oh damn you fucking know how to suck," I let out.

"I've only mmm fucked two boys now... obviously mmm one before tonight... but mmm... I've sucked off so many cocks... mmm... I love blowjobs so much..." she let's out. "Boys give you anything you want for them," she laughs before quickly and expertly deep throating my cock.

"Fuck you're gonna make me fucking cum," I let out, not wanting to finish without fucking the other two girls first.

"Yes," she says as she pulls her mouth off and straddles me, laying me down flat. "Well we can't have that," she laughs as she grabs my dick and shoves it into her pussy.

Her switching from an incredible blowjob to just really good sex does help, and having her big tits bounce as she herself bounces on my dick is definitely exciting. "Fuck yes!" I let out as I grope her tits, twisting her nipples as she rides my dick.

"Your cock is thick too but not insanely long!" she exclaims what she thinks is a compliment.

"Oh fuck..." I let out as I bring one of my hands to her face and shove my thumb in her mouth, making making her suck it will shut her up.

It works, she sucks my thumb like a cock and moans on it, all while riding my dick. "Ladies!" Jade calls out. "A swap has been called."

"Sorry mate," Steve says to Miles, jerking his cock as Jade moves on to Daniel. "The little piece of arse you're ramming looks fun."

Miles just laughs. "Good luck with her, she's a size queen," he says as he spanks Em and watches her head to Steve.

I watch Amy stand up and walk over to Miles. "Lay down," she says. "I've never been with a black guy before," she adds as she straddles him.

I stand up, my cock pointing dead ahead at Steve and Em, watching as he grabs her hair and skull fucks her. "Hello," Lily says to me as she approaches.

I turn and look up at her, she's so tall, I wonder what I'm gonna do with her. "Hey," I say as I stare into her tits which are practically at eye level.

"I was hoping you could fuck me from behind," she says as she bends over and places her hands on the lounge, presenting herself to me. "I was having fun with the lad before but the fat guy wanted it missionary," she explains.

I stand behind her and place my hands on her ass, groping it as I rub my cock against her cunt and push it in. "Oh fuck you're tight," I let out.

"Of course it is," she says as she grunts, feeling my shove myself all the way in. "Tonight's only the second time I've had any sex isn't it," she explains.

I remember something on of the MILFs said the other night about it not working like that, but decide not to think too much about that, and instead delight in the tight grip her soaking cunt is having over my cock as it fills her. "Do you want me to spank you?" I ask.

"Actually," she says. "I put my hair up in these buns, I was hoping you could yank on them while you fucked me a bit," she says.

"Whatever you want," I let out as I reach forward and grip her buns, roughly pumping myself in and out, it feels so good... easily the best pussy I've ever felt. "Oh holy... oh my fuck it's..."

I look over and watch Daniel standing up straight with Jade laying flat, her legs around his waist as he roughly rams into her, one of his hands on her tits and the other gripping her face. "Oh yes fucking give it to be big boy," she moans.

"Do you want to call me some dirty words?" Lily asks as go back to focusing purely on her.

"Dirty words?" I ask, she's actually moving her hips in time with me, increasing the pleasure tenfold.

"Yeah like slut, or slag... mean words... I read it all the time in erotica," she let's out.

"Whatever you say slut," I let out, yanking her buns harder when I do it. "Bitch," I add and let go of one of her buns and spank her ass.

"Oh yes," she let's out. "Spank my fucking arse, and call me a slag."

"You're a fucking slag!" I scream out, spanking her ass again.

"Oh I like it, I like you," she groans, turning her head back to me. "Do you like me?"

I grip her head tight, turning her back around before pushing it into the lounge and ramming her harder, grabbing one of her tits as I roughly use her. "Like you? Shut up cunt," I grunt.

This sends her overboard and I can hear her cooing, her moaning and I can feel her squirting on my cock before I pull out and look over at Jade. "I call a swap!"

"Thank you," Lily says as she stands up. "That was the best fuck I've ever had, now I's off to try a black dick," she says as she kisses me on the cheek.

I look over and see Amy make her way to Steve. Em to Daniel. Lily to Miles. I sit down on the lounge and watch as Jade steps in front of me. "Lucky last," she says as she stares down at me. "I'll let you pick how we finish."

My cock is hard but I know it can't last much longer. "Turn around," I say to her.

She does exactly that, turns around and puts her ass in my face. "Good girl," I say as I grab her ass and lower it down.

"Oh I see you," she says as she adjusts her knees so that she's in my lap in a reverse cowgirl position. "You're the first guy to fuck me like this," she says as she looks back.

"But not that last," I say as I bring my hands up to her tits and squeeze them as she lowers herself onto my cock. "Your friend says this is your first time being a slut... how do you like it?"

"She is a blabbermouth," Jade says, glaring over at Em, who is getting fucked hard from behind by Daniel, who is absolutely destroying her with his cock. "But I think that I'm not gonna be able to stop..." she let's out and then adds. "You ever fuck four women in one night?"

I shake my head and kiss the side of her face, letting her do a lot of the gyrating and cock bouncing for now. "My max was two so this doubles that, and that was only two nights ago... maybe by the end of this trip I'll have triple that," I laugh.

"You're coming back to London after your big European getaway?" she asks.

"Yeah," I say. "Don't worry, we'll look you up."

"Shit," she says. "Maybe we should time a girls trip to Ibetha or Mykonos."

"That would be a good fucking idea, oh fuck your cunt feels so good," I groan, grabbing her tit harder, twisting her nipple.

"Your cock feels fucking incredible," she let's out. "Even if your fat friend is slightly bigger... you seem to know what you're doing with it better," she moans.

"He was a virgin at the start of the night," I explain.

"Mmm..." she moans. "That makes sense... is he going on the trip too?"

I spank her ass hard and grip her hips, bouncing her on my cock. "No," I say.

"Maybe I'll look him up while you're gone," she grunts.

"Good fucking idea," I let out and then lean in. "I'm so fucking close," I whisper.

She turns her head back and whispers in my ear. "Put it in my arse."

I groan and pull myself out of her cunt and push it into her ass, gripping her tit and waist tight. "Fuck," she grunts as I shove it in. "That feels weird."

"First time?" I ask.

She nods. "Caught in the moment..." she explains as I bounce her ass on my cock. "I'm gonna..."

She moans hard, clearly cumming from the first time anal. "Me too," I let out as I pull her closer to me, filling her ass fully as I shoot a load at the exact same time. "Fuck..."

I look around and watch Daniel pull his cock out of Em and shoot a load all over her back. I then watch as Steve, who has Amy on her knees jerks his cock and cums all over her tits. Finally I look over at Miles who is no longer on his lounge and instead had Lily pressed against the stripper pole, her tits wrapped around it while he aggressively butt fucks her, having also upgraded to anal. He pulls out and shoots all over her ass and back.

I look back at Jade as she pulls herself off me and then stares down at me while standing. "Get your phone out and follow me on Insta," she says.

***

Night Four: The Cheap Slag

***

After the backroom orgy Steve shut down the pub crawl and joined us at the hotel where we each paired off with a woman and spent the night in their room. Daniel ended out with Em, Miles of course wound up with Jade, Steve with Amy and I ended out having a good time with Lily. I know what you're thinking, but I actually picked first.

This morning we parted ways with the girls, I took down all their socials of course, my phone has now become the contact hub for Miles and I. With me having the MILFs numbers and now all the girls Snapchats and Instagram accounts. Steve bowed out after breakfast and told us to message him any time he needed anything and Miles, Daniel and I spend the day doing all kinds of touristy things.

"We haven't really had a chance to talk about it," Miles says.

We're all sitting at a random pub, eating fish and chips with a pint each, I actually am starting to enjoy beer. "Talk about what?" I ask as I shovel chips into my mouth, it feels like I'm finally starting to get used to the time difference.

"The fact that Danny boy here lost his V card," Miles says.

Daniel has a piece of fish flake in his mouth, which he bites down on and swallows, washing it down with a mouthful of beer. "Yeah," he says. "I can't believe it, to think I wasted all that time on one woman and it happened so easily... I mean, I didn't just have my first partner last night, I fucked four women!"

"You and Em seemed to hit it off," I say.

"She's really cool, wants me to come visit her... she actually lives on the way to Liverpool so maybe I can introduce her to Mum!" He says.

Miles and I look at each other and smile. "Maybe just fuck her a few times and see if you're gonna take it further," Miles suggests.

Daniel nods and his phone vibrates. "Oh shit," he says as he takes it out. "It's Lauren..."

He opens the phone and it's a Snapchat Lauren has sent to him. "Danny," she says, her voice is even more annoying than I thought it'd be. "I need you to come find me, my mates and I are trying to score some coke but our dealer is out and they don't usually charge us so do you have a dealer and can you spot us again?"

The message ends. In motion, despite the fact that she's clearly a horrible woman who uses Daniel for money, she is hot as hell. Basically wearing nothing but a tube top and an almost as small miniskirt that actually shows off her thong. Her tits are huge.

"Block her," Miles laughs. "Do you even know where to score coke? Have you ever even done drugs?"

Daniel shakes his head. "She thinks I know drug dealers," he says. "But obviously I don't."

"Why does she think that?" I ask.

Daniel sighs. "I wanted her to think I was a bad boy like the guys she shags."

"Block her," Miles repeats.

I can't help but think that maybe there's another play here. "Am I the only one that thinks we should actually get Daniel to fuck her?" I ask.

Miles and Daniel look at me, confused. "What?" Miles asks.

"It seems wrong that she can string him along like this and..." I start and then trail off, the truth is I want to fuck her. "Maybe I'm being immature."

Miles thinks for a moment. "Maybe you're right Pete..." he says. "I have an idea. Let's go to the other pub."

A few blocks down the way we walk into our regular pub and see Steve behind the bar, drying off glasses. "Boys," he says as he looks at us. "Hell of a night last night."

Miles approaches him. "Do you know where we can score coke?"

Steve nods. "Of course," he laughs. "You boys want to line up tonight?"

"It's a long story, but it's not for us," Miles explains.

Steve takes out his phone. "Well get the girl you're trying to screw to come to the back room here in about an hour," he laughs.

An hour rolls by and Lauren finally makes her way into the pub, approaching Daniel, Miles and I. "Hi Danny, I can't stay long I need to pick the drugs up and run" she says as she gives him a hug.

She turns to the two of us and her eyes light up when she sees Miles. "Um... who are you?" she asks.

Daniel smiles. "These are my American friends," he says. "Do you mind if they hang with us?"

She takes out her phone and types something to her friends, presumably telling them to forget about her tonight, she clearly wants Miles which is an unexpected twist in our plan. "I don't mind at all," she says as she shakes our hands. "Lauren."

We nod, not that keen on giving our our names. "Oi," Steve says. "Back room."

The four of us follow him into the back room where a tall guy with a shaved head is standing, waiting for us, he is massive. Almost as wide as he is tall and it's all muscle. "Right," he says, a mean look on his face. "Who's paying for it?"

"She is," Daniel says.

The man turns to look at Lauren. "Cough up the cash sweetheart," he says aggressively.

Lauren turns to Daniel. "I thought you were gonna pay..." she says.

In a moment or two, the plan is for Miles and myself to bail her out, and ideally as bad as it sounds I'm hoping she'll be so excited that she'll fuck our brains out. I was also thinking she might let Daniel join the fun too.

"Don't matter," she says as she looks over at the drug dealer and grins. "I think you're fucking fit," she says. "What if I fuck you in exchange for some coke?"

The dealer laughs and shakes his head. "Listen, I'll fuck you, I'll fuck your brains out but I ain't giving away free coke..."

Lauren looks annoyed but turns to Miles and I. "You're American right, you got money... I think you're both fit too, so I was gonna fuck ya both any way, can you spot me?"

Miles and I nod. "Sure," Miles says as he takes out some money from his wallet.

"Shit," she says as she looks from Daniel to Steve. "If I'm gonna gang fucked you two may as well join..."

I look over at Daniel, who is beside himself but obviously not too upset because the first thing he does it take out his cock.

"So it's a good old fashioned gang bang then," the dealer grins as he pulls his jeans down and let's out his cock, it's thick and about seven inches long. "Go on then love, get on your knees."

Lauren looks at the dealer and then over at Daniel before turning to look at Miles, Steve and I as we all take our cocks out and jerk them. "Coke and cock, must be my lucky night," she says as she pulls down her tube top and let's her massive tits fall out.

"Knees slut," the dealer says as he grabs her head and pushes her to her knees.

We all surround her as the dealer shoves his cock in her mouth. "Come on lads," he says as Steve and Daniel stand on either side of him, grabbing her hands and bringing them to their dicks, letting her jerk them while she sucks him.

Miles and I stand side by side behind her, stroking our cock as we watch her take the dealers cock in the mouth, he's rough with her and it looks like she loves it. "I love a chav slag," he grunts.

I reach down and grab one of her tits, groping it as I jerk myself off, watching as Daniel gets his cock jerked. "Not sure what I was thinking having a crush on you," Daniel says to her. "But you do know what you're doing."

"You had a crush on her?" Steve asks as he fucks her other hand.

Daniel laughs. "That was when I was a virgin," he says.

Miles gets on his knees and pulls up Lauren's miniskirt and yanks down her thong. "Nice ass," he says as he spanks it, rubbing his cock against the back of her thigh.

The dealer pulls his cock out. "Oi slut," he says to Lauren.

She moans. "Yes?" she asks. "What do you want me to do?"

"How about we get her onto this table," he says as he yanks her by the hair and puts her onto a knee high table. "Let's all take turns," he laughs.

He gets behind her and shoves his cock inside her cunt and immediately starts fucking her, hard. "Take it slag," he laughs.

"Oh yes fucking give it to me you bastard!" she screams before Daniel shoves his cock in her mouth, ramming it for all it's worth, clearly letting out all his frustrations.

Miles and I take out places at her hands, each now getting a chance to have her jerk us. "I'm glad we're all railing her together," Miles says as he watches Daniel go to town on her throat.

"Yeah," I say as I grab on of her tits. "She's so hot," I admit.

Steve is on the side of her rubbing his cock against her other tit, pressing his cock between her chest and her jug, fucking it. "I'm glad you boys walked into my pub," he laughs. "Shame you're off the day after tomorrow."

Daniel skull fucks Lauren and looks at Steve. "I'm not going anywhere, bet we could find plenty of women," he grunts.

Miles and I look at each other, we both doubt that Daniel will be a player while we're gone, but who knows maybe something has awoken within in him and by the time we're back in London he'll have fucked his way through town.

The dealer pulls out and slaps his cock against Lauren's ass. "Who wants in the cunt next?"

Daniel pulls out of Lauren's mouth and makes his way to where the dealer is standing. "I'm next," he says before once again shoving himself inside of Lauren hard, letting it all out, spanking her fat ass as he climbs up onto the table and fucks her.

Miles and I both scramble to be next inside of her mouth, both shoving our dicks inside her lips simultaneously. "Let me in," I let out as my cock rubs against his in her mouth.

"It's my turn," he laughs, both of us pull our cocks out and resolve to take turns fucking her throat.

The dealer now has his dick underneath her tit, similar to how Steve was titfucking on the other tit, now though Steve has made his way to the back and has shoved his cock between Lauren's now bare feet. "What are you doing mate?" the dealer asks as Steve lubes up his cock and foot fucks Lauren.

"You never foot fucked mate?" he asks.

The dealer shakes his head but is intrigued. "Flip the bitch," the dealer says. "I want to properly titfuck her."

Well all pull back and do as we're told, helping her onto her back with Daniel quickly shoving his cock back inside of her, this time missionary. Steve is behind Daniel, fucking her feet with her legs wrapped around his waist. "Don't touch my back with that cock mate," Daniel exclaims.

Steve is barely listening, happy to have a better position to fuck Lauren's feet in. "Alright boys," the dealer says as he straddles Lauren's stomach and titfucks her, facing Miles and I as we both take turns ramming her now upside down mouth.

"You like this Lauren?" I ask as we both pull our cocks out.

"I fucking love it, I just wish there were more cocks!" Lauren exclaims.

Miles and I laugh and go back to ramming her mouth. "That can be arranged," the dealer laughs.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Daniel exclaims as he pulls out of her pussy. "Fuck! I don't want to cum yet."

"Step aside mate," Steve says as he pulls Daniel out of the way and takes his place, shoving his dick inside of Lauren and railing her hard.

Daniel steps back and jerks his dick hard as he watches his best friends and a couple of new ones gang fuck the woman he's been crushing on for months. "I can't believe how much of a slut you are," he let's out.

Miles and I pull our cocks out of her mouth. "We want in," Miles says.