A Trip to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
Cora's trip looks to be more memorable than expected.
2.4k words
4.58
8.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 of a possible trilogy if well received. I would be delighted for your feedback.

I have been looking forward to this trip for months! Off to a physiotherapist conference for three days, finding out new ways I can help my clients. I am most interested in the speakers on day two as they will cover the more technical areas surrounding the shoulders and elbows. Though some would find this hard to sit through, I do love the complexity of the human body.

I am meeting a group of people at the airport, as we will be travelling together. Linda trained with me four years ago, and we have stayed in contact ever since, though we both now work for different businesses. Three of her colleagues will be joining us.

I find them outside the airport as I exit the taxi. Linda comes to meet me as I get my bags out.

'We beat you by 5 minutes!' She exclaims as she pulls me over to meet the others.

'Everyone, this is my friend Cora. Cora, this is Mark, June and Daniel.'

I shake each of their hands as we go through the formalities.

Linda is a lovely bouncy woman with her long brown hair tied back in a messy bun. She has a beautiful body, which I was always a little envious of while we were training. But between my family's predilection for hips and boobs, I would never be as svelte as she. However, I am very proud of my curvy body. My best asset is one hell of a firm and curvy backside. Not surprising as my favourite exercise is weighted squats.

Mark looks to be in his late forties, a touch of grey at his temples, and a lanky frame that belies the strength beneath. He is Linda's manager, but is still an active therapist himself.

June is a fresh young faced girl, who is still training to become a physiotherapist.

Then there is Daniel. I'm pretty sure I felt my heartbeat increase as soon as he looks at me. He is tall, and well-built. I can see that his shirt only just fits his muscly shoulders, and his hands are beautifully defined. He could give Michelangelo's David a run for his money.

But his eyes. Wow. He has amazing whisky-coloured eyes and beautifully long lashes. His laughter lines show that his smile is genuine. And his jet black hair looked tousled and unkempt, giving him a relaxed bed head look. My fingers are itching to run through his hair.

'Nice to meet you, Cora.' Damn, even his voice is starting to make me wet.

We head into the airport and check in, then go through security.

'Who's up for coffee?' I ask around.

The café is pretty busy but we locate one empty round table. We all gather our drinks and head over to it. Though there are only 4 chairs, Mark gets a fifth one and we all shift around so we can squeeze in together. Daniel is on my left. His leg is touching mine, I can feel the heat coming off his body.

'The conference is in one of the convention rooms at the hotel, as you all know. So we can have a few drinks after and not have to worry about weaving our way back to our rooms!' Linda chimes. She is good at her job, but she is also good at downing vodka.

Mark gives her a mock frown.

'Remember we are on a work conference, and you are meant to be a role model for June.'

June giggles at that.

'What is your poison of choice, Cora?' Daniel asks, looking at me. Those whisky-coloured eyes again.

'I'm a sucker for tequila.' I respond. 'No party has properly started without a tequila sunrise. You?'

He smiles.

'I'm partial to a good bourbon.' Of course he does, I bet that is where he gets his eye colour from.

I can smell him too. His aftershave is subtle but so inviting. How nice it would be nestle my head against his neck and breathe in his scent. Focus, Cora! I bring my mind back to the conversation, discussing the different speakers and their particular areas of expertise.

The chatting goes on for another 45 minutes until our boarding call came. All this time, I am aware of Daniel's leg against mine, and the pressure every time one of us moves. As we get up to board, everyone checks their seat numbers. I am 16A, Daniel is 16B. He will be seated next to me for the next three hours. I feel warmth in my belly. Three more hours next to this man, oh hell yeah.

Once on the plane, I take my seat and smile up at him as he puts his bag in the overhead compartment. Yes, the movement of his body shows the strength held within. How good is he with that body? How good are his hands? I'm thinking professionally of course, and yet...

He sits down and we clip in. We make idle talk as the aircraft taxis out and takes off. We then chat again with Linda who is sitting in front of us. Eventually she turns back, pops her earphones in and starts watching her little screen.

Daniel is looking at the agenda for the conference.

'I will be interested in Dr Brown's point of view regarding frozen shoulder and how it can benefit increase of movement for people in certain work areas.' He says.

I look at him with surprise.

'That is the speaker I am looking forward to hearing too. I'm interested in his discussion regarding the soft tissue rehabilitation between the shoulder and elbow following a humerus break.'

He smiles at me, those slight creases on the outside of his eyes deepening. I want to touch that face! Run my fingers down his strong jawline. Feel those lips on me.

Come on Cora!

'A good point' he is saying while my mind is wandering. 'The deltoid would be weakened by both situations, especially if it is a prolonged recovery.'

'The tendons need to be taken into account too,' I respond. 'They will need to be slowly stretched to regain full mobility.'

'They both need to be worked together. May I?'

He points at my shoulder. I nod. He unclips his seat belt and turns toward me as I lean forward slightly.

'I have some competition swimmers who see me regularly, and this part of the shoulder is where they have most problem with movement.'

He supports my arm by cupping my elbow in one hand, while the other is gently probing my shoulder, following the edges of each muscle as he speaks. He is strong, I can feel it by the controlled movement in his hands, like he is avoiding putting too much pressure on me. I want his hands on me. I want to take my tank top off and have him run them down my body. I want to know how much strength he has, remove that control.

Daniel frowns slightly.

'You have broken your collarbone before, I see.' He slides his thumb forward, skimming the bone in question. A slight lump where it had healed gives away the prior damage.

I'm breathing faster. I look up at him, and see he is staring back at me. I can feel his thumb still running over my shoulder, causing me a tingling sensation.

'I -- I broke it three years ago.' My mind is going foggy. Keep touching me, please.

'Have you broken any other bones?' He looks down my body, as if scanning it. Is he undressing me with his eyes? Now I feel myself getting wet.

'I would be interested in finding out.' He says. His thumb is now running up my neck, stopping just behind my earlobe, then back down again, his hand now cupping the back of my neck.

'I can tell you, if you like.' That sounds so inane!

'Tell?' he smiles, looking back up at me. Oh yes, very wet.

He pulls his hands away, as the stewardess is coming forward with drinks and snacks. I hate her right now.

I get an apple juice, My hands are shaking, making the liquid ripple as I put it down on my tray. He sees it.

'Cold?' he asks, taking my hand in his and rubbing them gently. Hell, does he not know what he is doing to me?? I look up at him. Yes, he knows.

'No' I say. The rubbing stops, but he keeps holding me. I can't stop staring at his lips. I want to taste them, I want them on me!

He smiles and lets go, then goes back to his reading. I am burning for more from this man. Damn his teasing! I can feel the pulsing between my legs.

The aircraft is finally on its descent, though not fast enough for me.

We disembark and collect our luggage then head to the hotel. This is blissfully a short 15 minute trip. We queue up and get our room cards. I am aware of him behind me, standing close. I can smell his after shave. If I stepped back slightly, I could lean against his chest.

We all jump into the lift with our bags and head up to our rooms.

'We are all on the same level, which is good.' Mark remarks. 'Will make it easier if we need to drag a drunken Linda back to her room.'

'I can find my way back quite well.'

'Finding your way back, and actually making it are two different things!'

We all laugh good naturedly.

He is on my level. My heart is beating so hard, I'm surprised no one can hear it.

We get out and Linda is leading the way. Daniel holds the lift open for all to exit, then walks next to me. He leans over to whisper in my ear.

'Five minutes?' I know what he means. I nod imperceptibly. He squeezes my hand lightly.

He watches which room I go in. I close the door and lean against it, letting out a long breath. Five minutes. I put my bags down and rush to the bathroom to splash a little water on my face, trying to cool off. I walk back into my room and take off my shoes and socks, then sit on the bed.

I hear a knock. That was not five minutes! I don't care.

I open the door. Daniel is smiling at me, but the relaxed look on his face is now gone. He has a direct smouldering look on his face. I open wider and he steps in. I close the door.

As soon as I do, I turn and push him against the wall. I grab his shirt with one hand, and the back of his head with the other and start kissing him. After a moment of astonishment on his part, he kisses me back, his arms wrapping around me, pulling me against him. Yes!

I can feel him hard against me. He seems to be big all around. I am burning even more, I want him inside me now!

I lean back, and start unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it off his broad shoulders. He then pulls off my tank top, and puts his lips on my neck, where earlier his thumb had been teasing me. My head falls back and an audible sigh escapes my lips. I feel his hands behind me, deftly unlatching my bra, soon it is on the floor, and his hands are full of my breasts, lightly pinching my nipples, making them hard and more sensitive than they already were.

I can't bear it anymore. I am so wet, I can almost feel it running down my leg.

'Hurry.' I breathed, and bit his shoulder.

He groans and swings around. I am now pinned to the wall. He grabs both my hands in one of his, holds them over my head, and crushes his mouth against mine and biting my lower lip. With the other, he is unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down my hips. He lets go of me and kneels down, pulling my jeans lower. I lift my legs one at a time to remove them. He then grabs my knickers and pulls them off. There is not delicacy, we are both beyond that.

He stands back up and undoes his own jeans. He pulls them down along with his boxers. I look down. Oh yes, he is big all over.

I grab his hair and pull him back in for a firm, desperate kiss. He almost growls as he grabs my arse and kneads it roughly. He grinds against me, then pulls my right leg up.

The kiss stops and we look at each other. I nod slightly. It is all he needs.

He slams into me, the force almost lifting me off my feet. He is so big, I can feel myself stretching to accommodate him. I bury my head into his shoulder to muffle a scream of ecstasy. He pulls back, then slams into me again. I am shaking, another cry into his shoulder. This! This is what I needed. I do not want gentle, I want hard. And he is giving me what I want.

'More!' I say breathlessly. 'More.'

He starts pumping at me, his hand still holding my leg up. His other hand is on my shoulder, stopping me from sliding up the wall, making every thrust count. His moves are faster and faster. I hold onto him, my fingers digging into him.

Suddenly I scream, the orgasm bursting through me. My whole body is shaking, I feel like I will fall down but his hand on my leg is holding me up.

He is not done with me yet. He lets go of my shoulder and grabs my other leg. Surely he is not going to lift me up?! He does. I wrap my legs around him, scared I will fall. This allows him a different angle, and he keeps pounding into me. I am still shaking from the first orgasm, but another one is building already.

I look up at him, and he stares back with blazing eyes. As I am about to come again, he kisses me hard, groaning again as his thrusts become more erratic. I explode once more, my body weak and shaking. Finally with one massive thrust he empties himself into me. I can feel his semen squirting in me.

He slowly falls to his knees, still holding onto me, my legs still wrapped around his hips. We are both breathing hard, bathed in sweat.

'We didn't make it to the bed.' He says once he gets his breath back.

I laugh. I don't trust myself to speak just yet.

'We will have to remedy that next time.'

The next three days are likely to be memorable.