A Trip to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think I'm back on the right page now,' I said, and I stood up, helped Paula to her feet, and kissed her.

The first kiss was hardly more that just a peck. But the second kiss.... And while we kissed, my hands explored her body. I had always had a bit of a thing for bigger girls. I'm not sure why. And Paula was just about perfect.

'I feel there is something coming between us,' Paula said, when we broke for air.

My cock had given up all pretence at trying to behave and was growing all directions. 'Well, it's not actually coming yet,' I told her. 'But with a little more encouragement....'

Paula laughed.

'Perhaps we should take our wine upstairs,' I suggested.

* * *

First fucks can sometimes be a bit problematic, can't that? Too serious. Too tentative. Too rushed. But, having hung around naked for most of the day, I think that Paula and I had probably answered most of the hard questions. I think we both knew what we wanted to do. And so we just got on and -- finally -- did it. We sucked; we fucked; we enjoyed each other's still vaguely-salty bodies. And then, after we had done it once, we did it all again. It just seemed like the right thing to do.

12