A Trip to the Cabin

Story Info
A young womans trip to a cabin gets a little wild.
2k words
4.58
12.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove my beat up old truck up the winding dirt road, towards my pop's old hunting cabin. The radio kept me company, as I drove deeper into the woods.

My old man had suggested I take some time in the cabin to relax and recover. I had been working my ass off on a new project at work. Coming home to find my dick of a boyfriend balls deep in my ex-best friend had been the last thing I needed after a long work week. After kicking them both out of my flat, along with his things, I had called my mom to vent my broken heart. It was then my pops suggested the break, without being told twice, I packed my bag and set off.

The cabin was deep in the middle of a thick woods. It had been the family for a while, my old man had joked about it being mine soon. Best thing about it was the privacy, no other houses for miles around. Only down side was the phone signal was poor, meaning no internet. The preppy buzz of my phone going off, drew my attention from the road. It was Mike, again. The prick had called non- stop, the one time I answered he started begging me to take him back. I only canceled the call, ignoring any other calls from him as I drove. With a groan, I turned back to the road.

Pulling up to the cabin, the radio signal got choppy, leading to Mike's constant calls to stop. Grabbing my phone and my backpack from the truck, I took a deep breath of fresh air, before heading inside. My folks had been kind enough to make sure the cabin was stocked for my visit. I would only have to worry about chopping firewood, which would be a nice little stress reliever. Chucking my pack on the bed, I set about getting settled.

As I took my pent up frustration out on chopping wood. The sudden feeling someone was watching me, caused me to miss swing, burying the ax into the thick stump that was used as the chopping block. With a soft curse, I turned around. Frowning when I saw only the dark tree line. Shaking my head, I gathered the chopped wood, before heading inside.

The crackle of the fire filled the house, filling it with the pleasant smokey scent of burning wood. Feeling cozy as the night drew close, I set about getting ready for bed. I stripped out of my red plaid shirt, worn jeans and boots. Leaving on my faded band T and panties. I had been self conscious about my large bust and wide hips. It had been something I told Mike about when we started dating, he had said it was a non issue. Yet he was quick to call me a fat cow as he stood on the sidewalk. I ran my hand over my stomach, there was a tiny bit of extra weight, I was not as toned as the girl he had been fucking, but there was no way I was large. I let down my shoulder length black hair from the pony-tail I had kept it up in while I worked. Feeling fully relaxed, I padded back into the living room to settle down with a good book.

I had been deep into a steamy romance, the female lead had just begun to be railed by a hot pirate captain, I ran a hand into my panties as I read, when a loud bang made me jump out of my seat. Dropping my book, I rushed over to the window. It was too dark outside to see what made the noise. "Stupid owls." I grumbled, remembering my pops mentioning about having an issue with the birds hitting the side of his house a few years ago. I walked back to my book, picking it up, and settling back down to continue where I left off. As soon as I sat down, there was a deep low howl from outside that made my blood run cold. My eyes darted back to the window, only to see the dark once more.

Feeling brave, I headed to grab some pants and my boots. A bit more dressed, I opened the door a crack, looking outside, to only be greeted by the woods. I stepped out further. Closing the door behind me as I headed towards the woods. My pops did not mention anything about wolves in the local area, and from the sounds of it the singular wolf was far off. I walked to the tree line, leaving the safety of the cabin to peer into the woods.

A pair of eyes stared back. Bright Yellow orbs burned over me as I stumbled back. My loose laces on my boots caused me to trip, sending me flat on my ass. In front of me, no more then a few clicks away was a fucking huge wolf. Its gray black coat was shaggy, covering rippling muscles as it rose onto its hind legs... wait wolves don't stand on two feet. I froze as it howled again, the low deep sound went straight through me. Every fiber of my body screamed at me to run. So I did, scrambling to my feet and running back towards the cabin.

I did not get far as it pounced onto me, pinning me onto the floor. Sharp claws teared into my flannel pj pants at my hips. As the wolf loomed over me. I tried to claw myself away hearing a low growl that caused me to stop. It's hot breath washed over my neck, as it leaned close.

"Good doggy." I muttered, hearing the wolf growl at my words. As if somehow it understood what I was saying. It sniffed at my skin, letting out a low grumble as it moved over my shoulder. Suddenly, it took hold of my hips, lifting me off the floor, and dragging me deeper into the woods.

It dropped me back on the floor, we must be a few feet into the thick wood. It started to prowl up my body. I took the opportunity to try and kick at it, only for the wolfman to grab my leg. He used the grip to pull me close, bending me at half at the waist, pushing my legs to my chest. I struggled against its hold, only for him to snap his sharp teeth at me with a growl. Its large paws held me in place as it began sniffing at me again, its long snout trailing down the back of my thighs, before delving between my legs.

Its nose brushed against the thin fabric that separated him and my painties. Letting out quick huffing breaths as he nuzzled into my crotch. Its wet tongue licked at the fabric of my pajama pants, letting out a low whine before a large paw tore my pants off me, leaving me in just my panties. I could only watch as it buried its muzzle into my panty clad cunt, licking me through the fabric, drawing soft gasps from me as I felt myself growing wet at the feeling of the large wolf man trying to eat me out through the material. It let out a frustrated growl as it tore away my panties.

"Oh shit." I gasped as I felt its long tongue slip past my lower lips, as it began to eat me out in earnest. It let out a low grumble as its claws tightened its hold on my hips, holding them still as it ate me out like it was starved. It had been too long since I had fucked anyone, what with work being too demanding, Even then Mikey never ate me out this good. Its tongue filled my tight walls, before slipping out and lapping against my lower lips. As it pulled away I saw its thick cock had unsheathed itself. My eyes widened as I took in the large size, there is no fucking way I can take all of that. The wolf man shifted against me, positioning cock against my dripping cunt, rubbing its pointed head against my lips, the head of him prodded past my lips, before he filled me with one sharp thrust.

"Ah-oh fuck!" I cried as it rammed its full length into me, stuffing my cunt with its thick length. My stomach slightly bulged with how much I was full. I clawed at the ground, trying to find any purchase as it thrust hard into me, pounding me into the forest floor. With how I was bent in half, pinned under its bulky furred mass, there was nothing I could do other than let it use my body. Its large arms caged around my head, its hot breath panted against my cheek as it fucked me. My breaths came out in short pants, joining the wet slap of its hips against mine, breaking the silence of the wood without the noise of it taking me.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I came hard around its thick cock, squeezing him tight with my inner walls as I rode wave after wave of release. The feeling must have been too much for it to handle, as suddenly I was filled with thick ropes of its cum. it trickled out of my trembling pussy as it pulled out of me. I felt the weight of it lift off me, thinking that it had taken what it had wanted and was letting me go, I tried to crawl away. Only for its large paws to flip me over. Pinning me face first on the floor.

It took hold of my hips once more, forcing me to my knees, and presenting my pussy to it. I did not have time to react, as I was stuffed once more with its thick cock. The new position led him to somehow slam itself deeper into me. I screamed at the feeling of once more being filled. Its pace was brutal. The tip of his cock brushed against my cervix with how deep it thrusted, sharp nails bit into my thighs as it used the grip to fuck me into his thrusts.

I felt something thick press against my pussy lips, with his thrusts it slipped past them, each time it grew slightly larger. My lust fogged mind cleared slightly as I realized what it was. The bulbus knot brushed against me once more.

"I can't, I'm too full." I pleaded. The wolfman growled in my ear, before the sharp snap of its hips sent the knot deep inside. Trapping his thick cock inside. With its knot firmly in place, it restricted how far back he could pull out. Leading his thrusts to be shorter but more frequent. If I felt full before, the new feeling was too much to handle, leaving me a panting mess trapped underneath it. As it fucked me like a bitch in heat.

It howled deep and low as once more I felt its thick cum filling me. The knot swelled as he fucked his seed into me, not allowing a single drop to escape my abused cunt. Its heavy weight pinned me further into the floor as it settled on top of me, spent and waiting for its knot to deflate. Occasionally it would shift its hips, sending a spike of pleasure through me as its cock thrust gently in my overstimulated core. I came multiple times at the feeling, my overstimulated pussy needed little to draw me over the edge.

I lay collapsed on the floor, my legs too weak to carry me back to the safety of my cabin. If I just lay here, it will grow bored and leave. I thought, feeling the knott deflate, allowing the wolfman to pop his cock out of my abused hole. It pulled back, sniffing around my stomach and hips, as it licked my sweat coated skin. The low grumble was the only warning I had, as the wolfman threw me over its shoulder and carried me deeper into the woods.