A Trip to the Dentist

Story Info
A couple has role-playing fun in a themed sex room.
992 words
3.74
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm meeting a new dentist today.

It's not my preferred way to spend an afternoon, but I've had a toothache for weeks and it's just getting worse. My regular dentist retired last year so I haven't met her replacement yet.

I'm sitting in the exam chair, staring out the window and holding my right cheek while my tooth throbs.

"Hello, you must be Emma," a deep, strong, male voice says from the doorway and I turn my head to look at my new dentist.

It takes all the control I have to not moan at the sight of him.

He's easily 6 feet tall, broad shouldered, with brown hair and brown eyes that sparkle with humor. A sexy smirk appears on his face as I run my eyes up and down his body and I blush as I realize I've been caught ogling my new dentist.

"Um, yes, hi," I reply belatedly as I feel my cheeks turn even more red. To my surprise, the embarrassment in front of such a sexy man is also making my pussy wet. That's a new one for me.

"I hear you have a toothache," he says as he takes a seat on the small chair beside me.

I nod my head yes and then his tone changes slightly as he says "Open wide."

I grow wetter, blushing more profusely at the double entendre of his words. I can't help thinking how much I'd like to feel his cock in my mouth as his probing fingers begin feeling along my gums.

"Hm," he says softly right as he touches the sore tooth. I gasp at the sudden pain and as his eyes meet mine, I feel my pussy begin to throb.

"It seems like this tooth was hit by something... any idea what that could have been?" He asks and I'm trapped in his steady gaze, compelled to tell the truth.

But I really don't want to tell the truth. It's even more embarrassing than feeling my pantyless pussy start to drip on the inside fabric of my skirt while sitting in a dentist's chair.

"No, I, um, I don't know," I say but my heart is pounding and I know I sound like I'm lying.

"Tell me the truth right now, or you'll be punished," he says and I can't stop a moan from escaping my mouth now.

Of course my new dentist is a Dom. That's just the sort of luck I have.

"My now ex-boyfriend thrust too hard into my mouth and hit that tooth," I say quietly and my entire body is now heating with embarrassment.

"What did he thrust into your mouth?" My dentist asks and I nervously bite my bottom lip as I start sliding my eyes around the room, desperately wishing I wasn't so easily controlled by strong, sexy Doms. When my gaze goes low and sees a bulge in his slacks, I moan again.

"Do I have to punish you?" My dentist asks, apparently tired of waiting for my answer.

I swallow thickly and then whisper: "He thrust his cock into my mouth too hard and hit my tooth."

Kill me now. That is easily the most embarrassing confession I have ever made. This is why I waited so long to go see the dentist in the first place.

"Well, he clearly didn't know what he was doing," my dentist says as he stands and then to my amazement, he unbuckles his belt and swiftly pulls it through the loopholes.

Before I can react, he has pulled my arms above my head and bound my wrists together with his belt.

"When thrusting into a slut's mouth, there's a technique to it," my dentist tells me as he opens his pants and pushes them to the floor revealing not only that he wasn't wearing underwear, but also that his cock is long, hard, thick and pointing straight at my mouth.

"Open wide," he orders me again and my pussy quivers as I obey once more.

"Good girl," he says as he slides one hand onto the back of my head to hold me steady.

Then he starts rubbing the tip of his cock along my open lips. Unable to stop myself, I begin licking the tip of his cock.

"That feels nice, but stop," he tells me. "Keep those pretty lips open nice and wide."

I open my mouth even further, the pain in my tooth now all but forgotten by this sexy distraction.

When he thrusts the entire length of his cock in my mouth, I moan, shocked by how good it feels. And he doesn't stop there. Soon he's thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth just like he would fuck my pussy, while my saliva coats his length and drips onto his balls.

He doesn't stop until his cockhead is pressed right against the back of my throat and his entire body pulses as he grabs my head with both hands, holding me in place as his cum shoots down my throat.

"Clean me," he orders and I obediently lick his cock until I've gotten every last drop of his cum.

After he pulls his pants up and tucks his cock back in, he takes his belt off my wrists and begins gently rubbing away the marks the leather made in my skin.

"And you thought there was no fun to be had in a dentist-themed sex room," you say to me as you help me sit up.

"Well, my pussy is still dripping wet and you're the only one who came, so I think I was right," I tell you with a sassy grin.

You playfully smack my ass and then grab each cheek with one of your hands.

"And for that attitude, you're now not going to cum until we get home," you tell me as you lean down for a kiss. Just before our lips meet you whisper "if you're lucky."