A Trip To The Stylist

Story Info
My wife makes my biggest fantasy cum true.
941 words
4.18
15k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since my wife, Dee, had cut my hair and I was thinking about going to a barber, something I hadn't done in over a year.

I had attempted to get her to cut my hair for several weeks with no luck. Finally, she told me she had arranged for her hairdresser to cut my hair.

When I asked why she wasn't going to do it she said, "I have wanted to watch a professional do it, so I can do a better job."

That made sense to me, so I said fine & asked when the appointment was.

She said, "next Thursday at 6:00 PM."

"Why so late?" I asked.

She replied, "you work till 5:00 I didn't want you to take off for a hair cut".

Now, Thursday is here, I get home from work and am told to take a shower and she would lay my clothes out for me. I told her I would rather shower after my hair cut, but she insisted.

I take my shower and find a T-shirt and a loose-fitting pair of shorts laid out for me to wear. Now I am not too big on wearing shorts out in public, but she has been pushing me, so I gave in.

I go to my dresser for some underwear and she says, "Oh no you don't, I've been trying to get you in the car in loose fitting shorts without underwear, so I can play, now get dressed."

I'm thinking this could be fun after we leave her hairdresser, so I do as I am told.

We arrive at Bitsy's Salon about 5 till 6:00 and she is finishing with her last appointment of the day except for me so we sit down and wait.

In a few minutes, the last lady leaves and Bitsy locks the door and pulls the shade.

I am told to get in the chair and she placed a cover over me and began to cut my hair while DEE watched intently, smiling that beautiful smile.

It doesn't take Bitsy very long to complete my hair cut and beard trim and she asks, "what else?"

I say, "I'm good."

Dee says, "not so fast, we aren't quite done here."

DEE has this million-dollar smile and she is beaming and looking at Bitsy who is smiling right back at her.

Bitsy says, "I understand you have this distinct line of hair down the center of your chest and stomach and DEE has asked me to see if I can do anything to make it more prominent. I need you to remove your shirt now."

I am thinking. this is a bit much and ask DEE, "what is going on?"

She says, "You know how much I love that line of hair down the middle of your chest and stomach, my happy trail, I just want to see if Bitsy can do anything more with it."

I am not in the shape I once was and am not too keen on removing my shirt in front this woman I don't know. After some serious coaxing from them, I gave in. I removed my shirt and got back in the chair which Bitsy leaned all the way back.

Now they both begin to lightly brush my body hair toward that center line and it felt kind of nice. They continued and even did a small bit of trimming as they went, and I was enjoying the feeling to the extent that I was beginning to become aroused.

Remember, loose shorts, no underwear and I am almost flat on my back. No way can I hide what is growing in my shorts and of course they have both noticed.

They smile at each other and Bitsy says "You know that line you love so much doesn't stop at his pant waist."

DEE jumps right in and says, "you're right, let's get these shorts off and see what else needs to be trimmed."

At this point I am too aroused to care any more and I just raise myself up, so they can slide my shorts off.

Now here I am, totally naked, almost flat on my back with two fully clothed women about to give me a trim like I have never had and my dripping hard on leaves no doubt as to my state of mind. They have complete control over me and they both love it.

They take excruciating time and effort to trim and shape and rub but not rub the way I really need to be rubbed right now. I am dripping, and no one will take hold and give me my release that may occur very soon by default.

I can't believe how excited I have become, and they are enjoying my predicament to the fullest.

Finally, DEE says "he has been such a good sport, how about I make him cum and you take pictures to document the fun?"

Bitsy says "Oh Hell Yeah".

DEE takes me in both hands and gently strokes me knowing that if she isn't careful I will cum instantly. She makes it last about two minutes and I cum all over her hands and my stomach while Bitsy laughs and takes picture after picture.

DEE then leans in, gives me kiss and says, "I hope you have enjoyed this fantasy, there's more where this came from."

They cleaned me up, I got dressed, and DEE and I went home.

The next time my baby tells me to wear shorts sans underwear, you can bet your ass, I will do it and I won't ask any questions.