All Comments on 'A Trip To The Stylist'

by Erosfan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Again you two know how to have fun.....and share it with others.....

Btrying2Btrying2almost 3 years ago

Not sure how many times I have read this story, but I do know I have enjoyed it every time. Obviously, I enjoyed it I rated the story 5 stars. The rating is primarily based on the subject, CFNM, which is a turn on fantasy of mine. Though I realize I am past my prime, if I ever was prime, the thought of this activity does arouse me and fuel my fantasy thoughts and life.

The author has created and then allowed me to enter an exciting world to enjoy the sensation of arousal thinking of a woman other than my wife admiring me, even if though not overtly sexual. I can easily imagine this is happening to me, even though I am sure it will never happen in real life. The thought of being naked with clothed women admiring me in a setting that is not specifically sexual is amazingly exhilarating.

Thank you for this story.

ErosfanErosfanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the kind words. It is gratifying to know others enjoy my stories.

TheBobsterTheBobsterabout 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It is both sexually stimulating and funny in parts. Keep up the good work and anything else you want to keep up <<evil grin>>

IrishjimforfunIrishjimforfunalmost 2 years ago

We enjoyed the story. Some friends just sent us nude photos of themselves (hot). My wife was in the shower so I took a photo showing her beautiful breasts. Then I had her turn around and bend over and shot her sexy ass. After she got out of the shower I had her get on her knees and suck my cock and I took a photo. Wife then sat on the side of the bed and spread her legs whereupon I Began to eat her pussy. She took a photo of me between her legs. We sent these photos to our friends and needless to say they got hot and hornet. We’re in our 70’s and my wife has never done something like this before. What was so great is she was so willing and was so hot doing the photo shoot. Never to old to have sexual fun.

ErosfanErosfanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Irishjimforfun;

Sounds like you two are ready to have some really good times. I can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosfan@Erosfan
I'm an older widower. I'm finally on a good path and I enjoy Literotica almost every day. I love CFNM and have had a couple of wonderful experiences with it. I have met a widow that seems to enjoy my kinks and even encourages me to act on my fantasies.

story TAGS