A True Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered, "I know you are not a lesbian, nor am I, but tender moments between women can be an enjoyable diversion in this world of imperious men. When we leave this room, I am Mistress, but here I can be simply Lia. Do you understand?"

For the first time, a genuine smile. "Yes, Lia. Thank you."

After toweling off, Lia handed her a robe. "No woman likes to parade around naked, so you may wear this when we are not training. Would you like that?"

Owlet's face brightened. "Oh yes, Lia! Thank you!"

Lia thought, Perfect. We've gone from humiliation to gratitude. She is becoming dependent on me for everything. First shock, then awe.

Later in a training room, the robe dropped and the climate changed. "Show me what you have learned. Position!" Owlet assumed the submissive pose. "Now, perfect your position."

"Yes, My Mistress Lia." She straightened and spread to an even greater degree.

"You were sleeping quite soundly this morning. Did you have any dreams?"

"Yes, My Mistress Lia. Umm, I was in an elevator alone when three men got on and one put a knife to my back. The door opened to a parking garage and they bundled me into a van and pulled a hood over my head. Th-they cut my clothes off!

"That's when I woke up in a sweat and I uh..."

"That's when you got yourself off?" An embarrassed girl looked at the floor. "You sweet thing! Nothing to be ashamed of. In some ways I envy you. It takes forever to float my boat. I would give anything for an easy orgasm. It is nature's cruel joke that men can explode in minutes while we struggle for release." She winked. "But there is nothing like the intensity when we finally climb that mountain, eh?"

"Er, yes My Mist..."

"Enough chit-chat. Have you ever sucked a man off?"

"Umm, yes, My Mistress Lia. A few times. I didn't like it very much. He liked to squirt on my face and one time it went right into my eye. It really burned."

"That won't be a problem with our Master. He expects your utmost devotion by accepting his seed." Another wink. Lia pulled a strap-on dildo from a bag. "We are going to practice the second of the three gifts you have to offer." The image of the third one left Owlet shuddering while Lia tightened the buckles.

"When you come into his presence, you will greet him with passion as you have learned. Unless he says otherwise, undress him and kneel. You might offer a light kiss or a nuzzle on his member. Look up at him for a moment. If he says nothing, begin worshiping his cock with zeal. He will be quite hard in short order. He is a virile man.

Lia presented the rubbery shaft. "Give it a warm, very wet kiss around the head and start licking from end to end. Lightly massage the head while you lick.

"Work up as much saliva as you can and begin. Avoid even a small scrape with your teeth, as that is apparently very painful to a man." Soon, Owlet licked her ice cream cone to Lia's satisfaction. "Now take it in your mouth with lots of tongue and light suction. He doesn't require you to take it down your throat. Just work it in and out with increasing speed.

"Almost all his pleasure comes from rippling your lips across the head. That is why men hate condoms. Think of your own little button when I have run the switch handle up and down." Owlet shivered. "Yes! You understand -- just like that."

After a few practice runs -- "You must also add your voice. Make small soothing sounds at first, then show your own ardor with sighs and moans. When you think he is ready to erupt, give out with a throaty hum and provide maximum friction.

"As he jets, make the same sounds you make when you come. Of course, you must swallow all he gives you. But continue that delicious tongue tickle for a few moments.

"Look up at him in gratitude while you clean him."

They practiced until Owlet's jaws ached.

~~~~~~

Lia opened a door, ushering Owlet into a closet-like room with a dense lattice screen at one side. She whispered, "Kneel here. In the last week, I have shown you how to walk and pose to entice men. Do you think I am satisfied with your progress?"

"No, My Mistress Lia."

"You are now going to learn by example. What do you see in this room?"

"Um, I see what looks like a bedroom. I see six women in hotel robes, My Mistress Lia."

"What else?"

"I see the beds, My Mistress Lia, and a platform at the end of each bed, like a little stage."

"Do you see the platform nearest you? You are going to carefully watch the woman who occupies that spot. You are going to perform every move and pose that she makes. When she kneels, you kneel. You will mimic her perfectly and silently. Do you understand?"

In a barely audible whisper, "Yes, My Mistress Lia."

"And I will be right behind you with my little helper. I won't whip you. I will just touch you here and there. I know you won't be perfect this first time, but you will strive for perfection.

"Understand this: These are the top six women in what used to be called a harem. Our Master calls them his Covey. His little birds. He has honored them with bird names. The first girl is Paradise. Then Flamingo and Hummingbird. The last three are Dove, Swan, and Raven. From time to time, he replaces a girl. Or he moves one up or down the line, all depending on their allure, obedience, and submission.

"You, my dear, have only one goal in your life: You must join the Covey. Your whole heart and entire mind must be focused. Right now, there are five other women who are competing for this honor to serve. Can you guess who recommends girls to our Master for his consideration?"

Tears. "Umm, you, My Mistress Lia?" In answer, Lia simply moved her foot forward, slipping it out of its sandal. Owlet quickly turned and moved her head down to the manicured object of her affection. She began passionately kissing and licking every surface, even wedging her tongue between Lia's arch and the floor before pressing between each toe. She knew to expect a few swats if she failed to show sufficient ardor.

Lia leaned over and started running the switch down along her slave's slit. Owlet knew to quickly spread her legs widely while keeping her tongue moving. A small gasp rose up. Lia removed the other sandal. "Who is your protector?"

Owlet instantly moved to begin lovingly baptizing the other foot. She made noises in response to the question, but with her tongue out they were unintelligible. Her hips started moving. More cryptic babble. Lia smiled as the insistent tongue again tried to wedge into the space under her arch, producing a pleasant tickle.

"Get back where you were!" Panting and red-faced, the slave quickly scrambled to stand, facing the screen. "Open!" Thighs quickly parted. "No, your mouth! Hold this!" The switch slipped between her teeth. "Are you ready for your performance?" She could taste and smell herself on the stick. Lia stepped back, returning to place a terry cloth robe on Marcellas shoulders. "Tie the belt."

"Ysss, Miy Mishreth Leeahh." She focused again on the screen. The women were quietly talking. One slowly brushed another's hair. All were beautiful and slender. Six birds, passing time. At the far end of the room, a door opened. A tall man in a white robe and red-checked headgear entered and stood stiffly to the side. Each woman quickly lined up on her low stage, undid and dropped the sash, letting the robe gap in front.

Paradise, the closest woman, displayed a stunning mane of red hair. As with all the women, she stood straight, shoulders back, with hands behind her. The robe gaped open, showing part of a small breast and white abdomen. Remembering her instructions, Owlet untied her own sash and dropped it. Everyone waited, silent and still.

Each woman had small- to average-sized breasts. Hummingbird and Swan had slightly darker skin tones and black hair. Flamingo and Dove were different shades of blonde. At that point the door swung open. Another tall man in similar dress strode into the room and stopped, facing the group. He had three black braids or ropes around his headdress.

Each woman pulled her shoulders back even more and stood straighter. He raked his eyes over his beautiful creatures before walking up to Raven, leaning down and kissing her fully, slowly. She grasped his hands, then dropped them at her side. He slipped the robe down, letting it pool at her feet.

Owlet stared at Raven's naked beauty. Her hips had just the right flare under her tight waist. He gave a slight nod and she slowly twirled for her Master. He stroked her cheek and took two steps to the side, passing Swan to face Dove.

Swan's face quickly reddened. The other man, apparently a security guard, held out two fingers and flipped them. Erupting into tears, Swan picked up her robe and changed places with Raven. At another slight signal from the guard, she slipped on her robe, defeated and sobbing.

Dove put much animation into her long kiss with Master. As her robe dropped, she looked longingly into his eyes. Two more robes dropped, revealing stunning beauty. Two red stripes marked Hummingbird's right cheek.

Lia retrieved the switch as Paradise pulled her shoulders back. Marcella felt the rod touch her and followed. During the kiss, Paradise pushed her breasts and then her hips toward him. Marcella awkwardly puckered her lips and tried to copy the move. In a moment, both women performed their naked pirouette. All seven women perspired and trembled as they prepared to market their charms.

Master returned to the center, sweeping his gaze across the group. As one, each woman gracefully fell into an open kneel. Owlet tried to copy as Paradise descended in an elegant, balletic move. Lia whispered, "We'll be practicing that until midnight."

Each bird, spread and stretched, looked lovingly at her True Master. "Now each one will try to entice and seduce in her own way. Watch and learn."

He gestured toward Flamingo. She fell to her side, pointing her left leg straight up, then rolled onto her back, continuing until both legs pointed skyward. Slowly, her straight legs parted, forming a perfect "Y." The strain started to show as she held position for long moments, before resuming the roll to her right side. He gave a little smirk and a low grunt and turned to Hummingbird.

Smiling, she moved her knees together and rocked to her back, raising her hips with her hands. Beginning with a smooth bicycle movement, she ended by pulling her knees to her chest, leaving her smooth pussy on full display.

Owlet noticed Swan subtly writhing and posturing, hoping for attention, even in her robe. But his eyes slanted to the left. Paradise straightened and moved her thighs even wider. She curled her fingers and held them under her chin and started panting. Owlet thought, Oh no, she's a puppy!

Even as Lia's rod moved, Owlet mirrored the move. Paradise settled smoothly onto her side and began a full rollover. Owlet's mouth dropped in shock, but a light tap reminded her to keep going. Paradise reversed her roll, ending on her back, splayed open as humbled dogs will do. A red-faced, humbled girl did the same.

As the two women held position, it was difficult to watch the others perform their desperate show of submission. In a few minutes, the Master cleared his throat. Six eager women and a seventh, not so eager, moved into their familiar open kneel. Sheik Saif bin Sadr looked over his trophy collection. He glanced to the left at the screen. Even in her hidden position, Owlet felt his brief, powerful stare. He knows. She looked away and subconsciously widened her thighs a bit more. Lia took note and smiled. Progress.

A loud snap from his fingers moved six women to their backs, feet wide and toes pointed. As Owlet fell back, she noticed Swan, still robed, turn her body toward him in supplication. He whispered something to the guard and left. Some raised their heads slightly to look at him, but no one dared to move further as leg muscles trembled. Moments passed.

The guard muttered a word. Swan jumped up and followed him out of the room. The rest slowly stood up and donned their robes. Hummingbird began sobbing and received a long hug from Dove.

"Remain where you are. Let us review. Repeat Flamingo's puppy roll." Sighing, Owlet rolled over and returned. "Again."

"You couldn't see Dove's little display. Turn over, knees together. Good. Now draw your knees to your chest, left cheek on the floor. That's right."

That's right? For a moment, Owlet thought the wrong cheek was down, but stayed put. Her foggy brain missed the next command. Swat! "I said, arch your back!" Owlet brought her knees forward and curved her spine. "Now, slowly move your legs apart to the max."

A strangled sound rose up as a trembling, exhausted girl complied. "Stay right there and try not to move." Owlet felt a hand on her thigh, then a direct caress along her slit. "You have done well, my wise little bird."

"Ahh! Oh! Plee..."

"Shhh. Just enjoy. I know you are aroused." Lia expertly explored the playground.

"Mmmm. Mmm ahh." After long, gentle strokes, Lia began rapidly moving a finger around a central point. "OH! AHH! Uh-uh-uhn-uhh! OH!..." Owlet reached back to stop the exquisite tickle, but Lia kept moving. "Ah, please, enough. I can't... mmm."

"Stand." In a haze, Owlet swayed before her mistress, dimly aware of four birds, staring in envy at the screen.

"Now, kiss me like Dove kissed the Master. Push against me. I'll show you." Awkward at first, the kiss turned passionate as Lia took over. She darted her tongue and lightly rubbed her breasts up and down. Owlet began to kiss back when Lia turned her hips to the side. "Move yourself on my leg. Lightly."

New friction on her naked, inflamed parts, at once degrading and most pleasant, brought more tears. "All right, enough for one day. Pick up your robe and we will return to your quarters. "Wait. One more thing. Why do you think he chose Swan?"

"Umm, I don't know, My Mistress Lia. I thought she had failed in some way. She was so upset."

"But she never stopped trying, did she? Her face was a sloppy mess and she looked ridiculous posing in that robe, but Swan projected herself into his head.

"Now, it may be that he was playing a little mind trick on the group today. It would be just like him. Everyone tried harder. But picture Swan in your mind at this moment. She probably has her lips on his member, prepping him. Her fingers gently stroking him, delicate moans rising up. Soon he will plunge into her open center.

"I can tell you he will consume her in lust and she will cry and beg for more, as I have many times, and as you will soon. He is a Maestro of women. We are his instruments.

"Can you swim?"

"Yes, My Mistress Lia. I love to swim."

"Excellent. I'm putting you to bed early this evening. I have one of the pools reserved at 5 AM for our little group." Owlet looked puzzled. "I told you there are five others in training. We will have the pool to ourselves for some exercise and pleasure.

"You are to spend time this evening thinking about your place in our organization. You are a high achiever. You are competitive. There is no reason you shouldn't reach for the top here." Lia unlocked the door. "Groom yourself carefully and do your nails. Good night, little bird. I hope to hear of your latest naughty dream in the morning."

After putting Owlet to bed, Lia spoke to Sheik Saif bin Sadr. "Master, did you enjoy your time with Swan?"

"Yes, she was most enthusiastic. And how is your charge?"

"Most promising, Master. Even today she would grovel at your feet. Give me a few days with her. Then, I will bring her to you."

"Lia, you always please me. Come to me tomorrow evening. We will discuss my gratitude."

"Thank you, Master. I look forward to a long and fruitful discussion."

A bank of floor-to-ceiling windows beside the pool displayed spires of lights on tall buildings. Owlet thought, We must still be in Dubai. Is anyone looking for me?

In a few moments, six white-robed women and three trainers had assembled. Lia spoke, "Take a swim cap from the table. Help each other tuck your hair up. Dripping locks are never attractive. Then line up on the lanes." Little giggles broke out as the girls fussed with the caps, a tiny diversion in this rigid world. Lingering as long as they thought permissible, the fledglings moved across the deck.

"Stop!" One of the other trainers barked, "You are walking like ducks! Is this how you were taught to walk before men? Drop your robes and strut to your place with pride!" Immediately, bare hips began swaying and steps became subtly delicate.

As slots 1-6 filled, Lia gave instructions. "You are to swim two complete laps as quickly as you can. It is not a race, as some of you may not be strong swimmers. As you finish, use the towels to dry each other and assume your position as proud females. GO!"

Owlet easily took the lead, loving the sensual feel of nude swimming. Five of the girls, dried and posed, waited on the last one to comically dog-paddle through her first lap. Her trainer called a halt at that point.

Lia spoke while Girl Six's lungs still heaved. "My beauties, the swim was just exercise, but now you are to be assessed. Adjust your position!" Owlet glanced to the side as each woman stiffly spread herself. She noticed that each one had medium-sized breasts and a fairly slim body.

"Lay on your left side, extend your leg straight up! Point your toes.

"Good. Now, smoothly, face down, legs apart." Cheeks turned rosy as the embarrassment of performing in a group set in. "Draw your knees to your chest! Look back at your lover and smile."

Another trainer took over. "Use your hands to offer yourself to him!" Looks of distress and shame spread across the group, but hands slowly moved back. "Your response lacks enthusiasm." She nodded to Lia, who delivered a hard swat to six left cheeks. "Back on your knees! Let's try again."

Three repetitions finally satisfied the trainer. "We must leave now to let the guests enjoy the pool. Fetch your robe and join us by the door. We are going to train you in pairs this week."

Owlet glanced out the big windows. In the near distance, the sun reflected on the waterfront and a tall building shaped like a giant sailboat.

Note-- Please comment and vote. This could be a one-off or the start of a series.

12