A True Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes after the thrusts increased, Tori was now drooling onto the bed, soaking the sheets with her saliva. Her tongue hanged out of her mouth, her eyes rolling inside of her head as a tear or two ran down from her rolling eyes. Tori felt the pleasure of being a slut once again, the pleasure of having a cock pound her like she had nothing better than just a pussy to use and abuse.

Tori's master began to feel his cock swell up inside of her, the flow of semen flowing up from his scrotum to his shaft, expanding the girth of the shaft. He slowed down his thrusts to ask her a question.

"I'm going to cum. Where should it go?" He asked her, smirking at her slutty face.

"On me. Oh dear god paint me in cum!" She moaned, answering his question easily in her ahegao state.

"Wrong! Inside of you!" He thrust deeply inside, his cock head reaching into her womb. In several moments, he released a flooding pool of cum inside of her pussy. Tori moaned out, tears flowing out in pleasure as she was being filled up like a balloon.

The cum flowing inside of her continued its endless squirt, creating a thick circle of cum on the lips of her pussy and around her master's cock. Tori began to moan even more, moving herself up and down on his large member to milk out the semen.

After what seemed like an eternity of both milking and endless cum flowing into her, the cum flow finally dwindled and stopped, the massive amount of cum inside of Tori's pussy heating up her core and stomach. The excessive amount began to flow out of her pussy slowly, soaking her master's cock in his own cum as well as it was still stuck inside. Smirking, Tori's master removed his cock from her pussy, leaving it empty and coated inside of cum, some of it flowing out of her pussy and running into her ass crack, covering her asshole and the sticky, hot fluids. Tori just laid there, soaking in the afterglow as her ahegao face remained. Her master soaked in his own afterglow, sitting on a chair with one arm draped over the back of the chair and the other on his thigh.

Thirty minutes passed before the afterglow was finally finished. Tori broke the silence of the afterglow.

"Did... Did I pleased you Master?" She asked, sounding less induced in lust. Tori sat up, anxious to hear the answer.

"You did please me well slave. Well done," He said, smirking as his member was now semi-hard to mostly soft. Tori felt proud of her accomplishment to please her master.

"Will you fuck me like that again?" Tori asked, a wide, lipstick smeared smile on her face.

"I will," He replied, thinking it over for several minutes. "But there will be more things to come. For now, get dressed. We're going out to get some food."

Tori instantly nodded, getting dressed after several minutes of twisting around on the bed. Her master nonchalantly got dressed, not caring if he reeked of sweat and sex. Tori soon got fully dressed, smiling as she followed her master out the door. What awaits her tomorrow or next week, she did not know. But she was happy to be in suspense because then she would be used in whatever way her master decides.

To be continued...

12