A Turquoise-colored Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw his head back in a loud moan, taken by surprise. After finally getting used to the new sensation on his dick, he looked down to see her sucking on his wide head.

"Mel, you...ah...don't...you don't need to do th- God..."

She stopped sucking for a moment, only to say, "Dylan, I'm not stopping until I get those beads out of you, so you might as well enjoy it."

She pushed him back, making him fall onto the couch. She didn't give him time to do a thing, though, and crawled forward, taking his delicious cock back into his mouth.

"But Mel, I'm gay...ah...this isn't righ..."

She heard his protests interrupted with groans and chose to ignore him, instead grabbing his hand and putting it on the back of her head. His body started to take over for his brain and his hand pressed her down onto his dick in time with her movements.

She started to take more and more of his dick into her mouth, swallowing the slimy precum that seemed to lube it's path. Dylan leaned back into the couch, starting to give in and enjoy the feelings. He pushed down a little harder, urging her to go deeper, even going to far as to grab her ponytail to get a better grip.

She felt his insistence and followed suit, his big cock eventually knocking on her throat. Breathing through her nose, she went for it, bearing down onto his dick until it pushed it's way deep into her throat, her lips meeting his heavy balls.

Dylan groaned loudly, "Awww, yeah, just like that..."

He pulled her off his crotch with his ponytail just to push her back down again.

John had always been a good cocksucker, but could never fully take him down to the root. And not a single complaint! He was only human, so even if it was Mel, he wasn't going to pass this up.

He pulled her up and down a few more times before letting her come up for air. She gasp loudly, taking a deep breath, tears in her eyes and spit down her mouth. She looked down at Dylan's dick. It was an angry red, throbbing and spitting precum out constantly. She loved the taste of it, so dove back in, wanting to get a taste of something more.

They continued for a time, alternating between her deepthroating him and sucking the head. She even got down and sucked on his huge nuts a couple times, relishing them. With all this effort, his grunts soon became more numerous and his breathing more labored.

"Ahh- Mel, you better...get off of it...I think I'm going to cum again..."

He tried to push her off, but she continued her attack, sliding her mouth up and down his shaft even faster.

"I'm...I'm going to..."

She felt his legs tense up and she clamped her lips around his head. His dick throbbed five times as he filled her mouth with his load, some leaking down her chin. When she felt it finish, she pulled off and let the load drip from out mouth into her hand, cum dripping through her fingers to the floor only to leave behind a single bead.

"Th-that was...amazing... That had to have done the job...Mel?" he said, finally recovering from an epic blowjob.

"You said there was more than two, didn't you?"

"Yeah, there were three. Why?"

"Well only one more came out, so there's still one in there."

Now that he'd calmed down, he could see his erection still wasn't flagging. It looked angry, the veins raised and the length seemingly pushing past it's normal size. The ache was worse than ever, too, his dick feeling as if it was on fire now that it was out of her wet mouth, his balls feeling like if something didn't come out, he would explode.

"God, Mel, what am I going to do? It's worse than ever now." The only thing helping any was her small hand on his dick, her touch soothing it slightly.

"There's only one more thing I can think of," she said.

"What's that?" he wondered out loud, but she'd already stood up, letting her robe drop to the floor. She was completely naked, her fit body on display from perky breasts to smooth pussy.

"What are you doing, Mel?" he asked, as she slowly got closer.

"We've done everything else, there's only one thing left I can do as a woman."

"What? No! I can't, Mel. I'm gay, and besides, I have a fiance."

"An inconsiderate one that left you high and dry. He never took the time to understand you like I did."

She was right, he'd treated him horribly, but that didn't matter. He couldn't cheat on him.

She leaned down over him, her round breasts close to his face. "Look at yourself. You need this, your body needs this. If you don't, who knows what will happen."

He looked down again. It certainly looks liked something was wrong with his body, and he didn't want to explain this to a doctor.

"Just trust me, this will do it. Besides, this isn't about just you anymore, I have needs, too."

He looked at her in the face. She was blushed a bright pink, and as he worked his way down, he could see her tiny nipples were hard and the folds of her pussy seemed to glisten with moistness. His body had made her this way. Could he leave her like this?

"But Mel, we're best friends and like I said, I'm gay..."

"We could be more than friends, I've always liked you... And I've never seen a gay man get hard for a woman."

It made some sense, but still... He was taken out of his thought when he felt his dick touch something. He looked down to see her rubbing his cockhead across her clitoris. God, it felt so good, so right.

"Wh-what about...Mmmn...what about John...?" He couldn't do that do him, could he?

"Forget about John, just think about me right now... And this..."

She reached down and slid his dick across he wet, hot pussy, his precum lubing up her entrance. Fuck, this was insane.

"Doesn't that feel good?" It did.

"Y-yeah, but what about...fuck...protection..." he asked, thrusting against her, his resistance waning.

"Just let me worry about that, okay?"

"Y-yeah...god...okay..."

"Good, now sit back and enjoy."

She lined his dick up to her pussy and slowly sat down. His thick cock pressed at the entrance, her cunt struggling to open up for it. With all the lube, though, it eventually gave way and his fat head popped inside.

"Holy fuck...!" he exclaimed, her tightness and warmth of a pussy enveloping him for the first time in his life.

"Mmmm," she groaned. Finally, she was finally getting what she'd always wanted and it felt so good.

She worked her way down slowly, inch by inch, until their hips met. He'd never felt anything like it. So tight, but stretchy, her velvety insides gripping his length, like a glove made just for him.

She ground against him for a minute before she started to ride him, leaving only the tip inside before dropping back down onto his spear. The sensation drove him crazy on top of his already aching balls. An ass felt nothing like this and it made him wonder why he'd never tried it in college when he had the chance. If he had, he might not have ever gotten engaged to someone like John.

Every time she bottomed out, he could feel his head rub against her cervix and it sent a jolt of pleasure up his back. He was enjoying it more than he'd thought he would, and without even knowing it, he reached up and grabbed her firm breasts, eliciting a yelp when he touched her nipples.

She moaned loudly as he played with her breasts, his first time willingly exploring a woman's body. He experimented, trying different grips, finally settling on one then let him feel her whole breast while rubbing her nipples with his thumbs.

"God, Dylan... If you keep that up, I think I'm goin..."

She ground down against his pelvis forcefully, her body shuddering. He felt her insides grip him even tighter as a warm slickness coated his aching balls. He marveled at her body and how it reacted to his. It really turned him on.

"I've never...haa...cum that quickly before..." she said, still riding his dick.

He smirked as she stroked his ego. A cockiness filling him that wasn't there before.

"You like that big cock, huh?" he said, thrusting to meet her.

"God, yes..."

"You want more of this gay cock?"

"Yes, please...give it to me..." she whined.

"You may regret it..." he warned, a smile on his lips.

"I don't care... I need it!"

"Alright then. If you want my cock, I'll give it to you just like I do men."

He pulled her close to him and rose off the couch with his dick still deep inside her. She looked deep into his eyes, her arms tightly around wrapped around him as she moved her hips as best she could on his manhood, causing him to bite his lip before sliding her off his dick, leaving it bobbing and dripping in the cool air, and laying her exactly where he was just sitting.

He licked his fingers, rubbing her gaping cunt, his fingers lingering a moment before grabbing his cock and pushing back inside her. She gasped as he bottomed out, giving her no time to readjust to the intruder.

This new position gave him great leverage and as he leaned over her he thrust into her deeply. He was used to rough sex, and he gave her just that, bottoming out with each thrust, battering his head against her womb. She moaned and whined with each thrust, not used to such strength from her previous boyfriends. It hurt a little, but in the best way possible.

"Is this...ha...what you wanted?"

"Fuck...yeah...it's so big..."

He smiled that smile that always made her knees weak and grabbed her around the neck, keeping up his thrusting.

"I-it won't be long now, Mel...You feel so good..."

"We...we should have done this a long time ago Dylan..."

"Yeah..." he agreed. It was true, he'd never felt so good, so fulfilled since fucking his best friend. Moreso than his fiance. He felt manly, in charge, and best of all, appreciated.

He felt her pussy tightening up once again around his cock, another orgasm close for her. He sped up his thrusts, his own not far behind.

"Mel, I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum soon..." he warned.

"Me, too..." she responded, wrapping her legs around his ass and her arms around his back, pulling their faces close.

"You...you gotta let me go...I can't hold out..."

"Do it...inside me. I've waited forever for this... Shit, I'm cumming!" she yelled, her orgasm wracking her for the second time in one night.

"Fuck, me too..." he gasped, his breath hitting her lips. He thrust a couple more times before leaning forward and kissing her deeply as his cock rubbed against her womb, spewing load after load of potent, pent-up jizz, the ache in his balls finally dissipating as his semen gushed out around his dick. They continued kissing as their orgasms slowed, taking the time to enjoy themselves as they cooled down.

He looked at her once more before finally pulling out. His formidable cock, finally was softening as he withdrew from her depths. He looked down to see his load seeping from her, the last of his gay seed dripping to the floor. There in the huge puddle lay the last turquoise bead. It had finally dislodged from inside him with the help of his best friend.

He sat down on the couch beside her, exhausted.

"Shit, Mel...that felt..."

"Amazing?"

"Yeah..."

She moved, closer, cuddling into him and he wrapped an arm around her.

The haze of sex was slowly leaving him, though, and he finally realized he'd cum inside of his best friend.

"Fuck, Mel, I came inside of you! And shit, what about John?! I cheated on him!" the thought of becoming a father being quickly pushed from his mind.

He jumped up and grabbed his jeans, checking his phone for a message from John. Not so much as a single text.

He sat down beside her, somewhat disappointed he hadn't even checked in, but most of him felt pretty apathetic. Honestly, there relationship hadn't been good for longer than he realized, but tonight just made it clear.

"Don't worry about him, he obviously doesn't care about you like I do."

The more he thought about it, the more it made sense. Tonight had been a real eye-opener for him, in more than one way.

"You know, I think you're right. You've always been there for me, Mel... I just never thought you could ever be for me in 'this' way," he said, pointing at the mess on the floor.

She laughed, kising him on the cheek. "At least we got the last bead out."

"Yeah, there's always that," he grinned.

-----

The shaman sat in the back room and sipped his tea while perusing a book. Hearing the bell out front, he proceeded to mark his place and check on the customer.

"What a pleasant surprise! I'd all but given up hope that I'd see your face again," said the shaman.

It had been a year since he'd seen the blonde man at the entrance, and even though his hair was a bit longer and he had a bit of stubble, there was no mistaking him.

"How's is your fiance?"

"Ah, well, we broke up," said Dylan

"I'm sorry to hear that. I take it the treatment didn't work out then."

"Better than I could have hoped for, actually."

"Really? How so?" he inquired

Dylan spent a few minutes recounting what had happened before being interrupted by the honk of a horn.

"Ah! That's her actually."

They stepped outside to see Melanie in the passenger seat, nursing a baby boy.

"We're on the way to meet her parents in the Midwest for the first time, I just wanted to stop by and ask for a favor."

"What would that be?"

Dylan smiled, then leaned in close and whispered, "Do you have any more of that tea? We're trying for another."

"Of course," the shaman said before fetching a bag for the newlyweds, "There's a tea for her in there this time, too."

"Thanks! We can't wait to try this out, haha," Dylan said, paying the man with a wink before heading back to the car.

The shaman waved good-bye before heading back to his book. He chuckled slightly. It may have been a year since he'd seen Dylan, but it had been about a year and a half since Melanie came to visit him, hoping for help with an unrequited love. "I'm glad to see it all work out in the end," he thought, as he opened his book.

12