All Comments on 'A Twin Desire Ch. 01'

by marriedheat

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
RolyatRolyatabout 6 years ago

Please keep going with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Keep on shooting it up her pussy till her tummy gets very big no condoms or pills just bareback

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes -- keep going!

What a great sexy story! Loved their love making, and loved their descriptions. Brian s a very sexy young man with the slight hair on the chest and abs. Hope it grows in a bit thicker over their fucking time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
keep it going

Great story Would like to read more

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 6 years ago
Good one

Definitely worth carrying on with this, excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing story

One of the best shorts I’ve read, a continuation would be much appreciated

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thanks for the kind comments. I've already started the 2nd chapter of this one. Any ideas on a direction to go in are welcome. Siblings? Parents?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where's the next chapter?

I loved this one, it was just the right lenght with a ton of raw emotions, sweet sexy times, meaningful progression and most of all genuine love. They were made and meant for each other, it just took them some time to figure that out.

Easily a great 5* and if you do decide to go with the story please don't mix them with anyone else, their love is too beautiful to waste it on ovesexualization of the characters.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME, FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE , BEAUTIFUL

There are not enough adjectives to describe.

We're either virgins or how far had they gone.

One of the best brother and sister love stories.

I hope you continue this AMAZING STORY.

I wonder in real life how many fraternal twins have sexual experiences.

It would seem so natural.

One of the VERY BEST, tender love between a brother and sister.

JohnCKJohnCKabout 6 years ago
Nice

First, just keep it between the brother and sister, secondly instead of jumping between the two. Use a third person view, describing what goes on :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Just the two of them! Please don’t add others to their love story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely perfect

Exposing their inner thoughts was enjoyable however, in the future episodes I think they could be condensed since they are now considered as being one. There could be thoughts from the mother or father or other sibling point of view. I've been reading similar stories for decades and none have reached your level of reality; please don't lower your standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Go for it

I say go for another chapter. The biggest request/suggestion i have is to have them say make love, not fuck. It's so obvious from the story line that their twins and brother-sister relationship is respectful and loving. They are not just in it to get off.

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 6 years agoAuthor
WOW! High Praise!

Thank you all for your feedback. You've all been very kind. It's good to know the thoughts of fans of the genre.

I usually write without knowing where the ending will go. I have an idea but depending on what comes off my fingertips, some stories go in directions I didn't intend. I will certainly keep all your feedback in mind as I continue the story.

One comment suggests I refrain from using "fuck" and use "love" more. My personal belief is both are appropriate in different circumstances. For example, the way the actual sexual encounter began with the blowjob, everything being done was with tenderness, gentleness, and passion. I wouldn't use "fuck" in that situation. They were "making love". Had either of them spoken their desires at that point, I would have used, "make love to me".

When I used her words to tell him to "fuck me", they were both ready for raw, passionate, lustful fucking. Both "fucking" and "making love" are based on love.

McLovin49McLovin49about 6 years ago
Amazing!

This was great, amazing detail and depth of feelthing from both sides. You should defiantly continue this storyline. I hope to more about them falling in love and everything! Hope no one else joins them though, I know a few stories like this where the mother joins but be different, make this a unique twin love story that pushes passed the rest! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Narf!

It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

db85016db85016about 6 years ago
Amazing Read!

This story is great!!! I beg of you, do NOT add anyone else to their relationship. especially Mom or Dad. That would destroy this story. (IMHO)

You have found a new genre... let's see what you've got!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
No negative feedback from

me. Strong character development , good sibling interaction.

Very believable story line. Five stars.

More stories of these two peoples lives would be , Great!

Taboobrother1Taboobrother1about 6 years ago
Need more...

Can we please have a part 2

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Please don't include the parents or anyone else. Keep it between the twins. This could make a nice series if you follow them through having babies and their life together. Just keep them monogamous.

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenabout 6 years ago
Positive and negative feedback

1. Overall, amazing story

2. Barb seemed a little bit hasty when they woke up but I think she might've been able to tell he was into it before hand so all is forgiven

3. Love the dirty talk portion, well written, definitely a turn on

4. Only criticism with the dirty talk was the fact that Brian had a whole paragraph, seems a little long to me

5. Absolutely LOVE the bit when they said "I love you" to each other at the end, very romantic, I had tears in my eye

6. The "I love you" bit's romanticism was somewhat ruined by them talking more about fucking after that but as this is more an erotic story rather than a romantic one that is easily forgiven as well.

All in all, WONDERFUL story, I'll probably be reading part 2 tomorrow, can't wait :). If I were you I would attempt a romantic story, you seem light you may be good at it and that is (to my knowledge) also a thing they do on this site.

Like I said, great story, definitely 5 stars, probably hitting favorite too.

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 6 years agoAuthor
Great Feedback

Thank you all for the feedback. I believe y'all saved me from going in the wrong direction. Part 2 has been well received. I'll continue to keep it as real as possible and definitely keep it one on one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mutually Assured Seduction

!!!

ukdukeukdukeabout 6 years ago
Ooooh Yesssss!!!

Agree with cleared to fuck. You have to keep this between them. It's just too good not too.

Reb1861Reb1861almost 6 years ago

Yes keep this story going. And keep it between them only.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 6 years ago
Very well done!

Very well thought out, written, and then presented with class and style. Keep this type of writing going.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
just to pile on

5 stars. great story. keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The only problem

Was the use of jumping back and forth between the two people.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 6 years ago
sibling romance

is your forte...another top rated erotica by one of the best writer I found of this genre...well done...more please

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenalmost 6 years ago
Hrm...

I couldn't get past the first page. Had to stop there. First of all, you have excessive use of unnecessary quotation marks. ..."cheap" hotel, "naked", "private parts", etc... None of these terms are ambiguous or have double meanings, so there's no need to have them in quotes. ex: I saw him naked. vs. I saw him "naked". Just...wrong.

Switching viewpoints. Another commenter mentioned this, and I have to agree that there's absolutely no reason for this story to be written from a first-person perspective. You should have simply written it from a third-person perspective. There seems to be an overabundance of first-person stories on this site. In popular literature, first-person stories are few and far between.

Immediately jumping into Barbara fantasizing about her brother as he exited the shower... There was no context for this. Rather than writing "For the first time in my life, I noticed how ruggedly handsome and ripped my brother is" (which is entirely unbelievable because you had just previously stated that they'd often seen each other naked, are twins, and had both grown up together and gotten sports scholarships, and wrestled on the floor frequently), even a simple "Ever since puberty I had the hots for him" or some similar thought would have at least given some context to her fantasizing about him ravaging her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great!!

loved it! i was hooked! i like the passion,romance and the two point of views! descent not too much fiction story telling which i like and very realistic on how i think people would react in a situation like this. more plz!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story, loved the different view points, which I thought became essential for letting the reader know that both parties felt the same way about each other.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Sudden Tearjerker

When Barbara and Brian were in that motel room and it was Barbs POV talking about how this would be all over one day,and then her words that chilled me to the bone of how she was "Losing the other half of her soul" made my heart ache for Barbara's pain.

I honestly feel Barb and Brian are the truest people to be described as Soulmates,and it would be a travesty of heavenly proportions to break them apart.Some people view incest as the vilest,sickest,act known to man,but in truth why is it reported in all parts of the world incest is practiced daily,like in Sweden siblings can legally marry and so can first and second cousins can too.In England and Britain going back several generations Kings would marry their sisters and kept their lineage strictly in their family because anyone outside was not accepted or worthy enough to be part of the royal family.

Other people I won't say which are very prevalent even here in the US,but those are just a few examples of it happening.Truth-be-told I have absolutely nothing against those people that do,just like interracial relationships if the two love each other then more power to them,same with anyone.Who are we to judge?.

user589151315user589151315over 4 years ago

Great story so far! The one thing I would love to see different is to have the entire story told from Her point of view. Too many are just from the guy's POV

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Beautiful

A brilliant start, Lets see where this heads now. 5 Stars from me. I wish sometimes i had a twin sister to love and care for, a twin sister that my heart belonged to. It makes sense that siblings can love each other and fall in love with one another, theyve known each other since birth. They know exactly what theyre getting and what time of by person their partner is. Keep It Up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy shit

Just amazing

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
I reached over to the nightstand, found my phone, and within seconds, I turned on the flashlight. I wanted to see, to watch, to take in all that was happening and would soon be happening. I set it to soft, color-changing mood lights and set it back down.

What a Guy!

LOVED this story, Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done.

Well done! Great build up and hot. No complaints. Lots of praise.

On another note, no misspelled words, and good sentence structure, which is generally a rare thing even with other very good stories.

Love that you are a prolific author and expect I'll be spending a lot of time with your stories.

Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

Very well written. It had a nice build up, believable, and didn't notice any misspelled words or bad grammer. Not to short. Very good. I'm off to read part 2 of this story. Can't wait to see what's next for Barbara and Brian...

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, the build up was excellent.

Don’t know how I missed this tale, but L

I have it now, reading on. Scores 5/5

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Don't know if anyone ever caught this but I noticed it.

"PFFFFT!" I spat with a laugh. "You know my motto. 'Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.' I'll never grow up. What the hell were you thinking about?" I asked again.

That is Brian's line but it's in a Barbra segment.

Didn't notice any other mess ups. whole thing is great thanks for sharing.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

And the crowd goes wild! *Thunderous applause resounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More, more. Love this style and story line!

Awesome please continue with this and more like this. Pvmxu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"A Twin Desire Ch. 01:" - Twenty Year Old Twin Siblings, Brother Brian and Sister, Barbara.

Without hesitation, this story by writer/author 'marriedheat' is absolutely divine! Their love and compassion and lust for each other has lingered for many years, on the cusp of realty. The bubbling, blooming romance and lusting need for each other, has elegantly been put to sheets of paper, providing us a most worthy pleasure, all with an astonishing grace and perspective!

The writer has formed an astounding act of love and romance by this deeply devoted sibling duo, that has bells pealing throughout my libido. The characters are divinely talking only to me, as I imagine--vividly--being in the midst of their undying love and devotion.

This writer has a magnificent talent for writing the soul of each character that I've never encountered before!! An excellent top shelf, story of male and female lovers is extremely hard to find...rare in fact!! Writer 'marriedheat' has accomplished this difficult task with aplomb, emitting feelings of the character's passion and worship of and for each other.

I'm a huge admirer of honest love and romance incest stories of blood related incestuous male and female lovers! Very, very hard to find such reading fare, but also very difficult to forget the story and their character roles. Hell, there's "at least" another chapter to go, and I'm so pumped now I could hammer nails with my cock. I find it almost unbelievable this is the writer's maiden writing voyage of an awesome brother and sister--twins in this story--incest story!!

My advice to 'marriedheat': Never Stop Writing Incest Love/Romance Stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, so far. The thought of laying on a motel room floor grosses me out.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1239 months ago

"A Twin Desire Ch. 01:" - Twenty Year Old Twin Siblings, Brother Brian and Sister Barbara.

Rather than adding new remarks or comments, I'll double down on my comments of ten (10) months ago (today is Sunday, 30 July 2023). There are two (2) items I would make mention of now that I've reread the story with an enthralled libido and enlightenment of brother and sister twincest interest, and even more to the great attributes of writer 'marriedheat'.

First, there is no mention of pregnancy protection--or not. Second, since the writer did ask for reader's ideas and or/ suggestions...even though Chapter 02 was written some five (5) years ago, and that would be to sneak in the fact that the parents of Brian and Barbara are also brother and sister. What a shocker that would have been! Anyway my suggestion is several years too late.

Keep writing about the stuff that makes for great reader interest; accolades and faithful readers will surely follow, and that is incest-love, romance and respect, combinations that will not falter nor fail to grab reader's interest, gratitude and appreciation!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

Overall it's a five star effort. There's a few rough spots, but those are generally balanced by the deep insight like Barbara's lamenting about losing half of her soul when she and her brother eventually get married to others and drift apart. That definitely struck a chord in me. I'm eager to read the next installment. 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexan4 months ago

Started reading this series again. I still stand by my initial assessment. The following is one of those rough spots that needed a bit of adjustment:

"Even though Barb's hot bod gives me boners, I've never had any sexual fantasies about her."

Yeah, that's pretty much the same thing as adding two plus two and getting five for your answer. It just doesn't work out that way. 🌟 ⭐ 🌟 ⭐ 🌟 even so. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedheat@marriedheat
870 Followers
My true calling is romantic incest stories. When I was 15, on a family trip, my cousin lost a bet with me and had to do a naked dance in front of his 16-year-old sister. She rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him. I've since wondered what it would've been like to fuck her or ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES