All Comments on 'A Twisted Valentine'

by fewella

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fewellafewellaabout 6 years agoAuthor
The Master Baiter

A very big thank you to the Master Baiter for help getting this story published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your Master

Hi tittie-fuck!

Every time I come here to jerk off and tit-fuck you, I get a laugh at the name your Master Baiter picked for himself! You're a might fine author, bitch, five stars all the way.

fewellafewellaover 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Thank you for your continued support. Much appreciated..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Twisted

A Twisted Valentine?

Miss Tittie-Fuck, it's your NIPPLES that are going to get twisted. Yes, hot bitch, pinch and tweak and squeeze and pull - but above all else - TWIST YOUR NIPPLES whilst tit-fucking you. My gosh, you are a HOT author, a really HOT one. And if your nipples are anywhere half as good as the stories you write, your tits are going to give me the Orgasm of a Lifetime.

Seven stars, Tittie-Fuck: five for the story, and two upon your now well-twisted nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Orgasmic Delights

Hi cutie-cunt! Your stories, just like your deliciously succulent pussy, are a veritable Garden of Orgasmic Delights.

Five stars all the way,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caroline gang bang 7

Caroline stood up and smiled at the 10 men in the room.Her face was dripping with the Chinese man,s spunk and her blonde hair was ruffled.Her tits had marks all over from all the mailings they had already taken.Her black fishnets were slightly ripped,as a fat greasy looking teenager sat on the bed and pulled her on to his lap.She straddled his flabby legs and smiled at Eamonn as he began sucking and groping her tits.Her husband watched as the teenager lifted Caroline onto his stiff cock and began bouncing her up and down.While he was fucking her he clumsily lunged forward and began kissing her full on the lips.Caroline leant back and allowed him to continue squeezing and groping her bouncing tits.She rode him like this for about 10 minutes with her eyes fixed on her husband.”God,what a fuck”mumbled the fat lad as Caroline continued bouncing up and down on his cock.She had another noisy orgasm as some of the other men pawed her tits and her arse as she was being fucked.The fat lad eventually shot his load deep into Caroline’s cunt and pushed her off him face down on the bed.Two of the other men sidled forward and put Caroline on all fours.Eamonn recognised them as two of the local bin men who Caroline always tipped generously at Christmas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfewella@fewella
Here to share fantasies. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours! x

story TAGS