A Unique Family Reunion

Story Info
A stud reunites the Elliston women with their children.
2.6k words
3.62
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to mypenname300 for giving me permission to borrow characters from his Incestuous Harem series.

Maria Reenberg, August 27, 2028

Both Sean and I have friends in the juvenile judicial system. Friends that owed us both certain...favors and I thought it was time I called one of mine in. So I was able to find out where, aside from our house, Clint's children had been placed. Then I went to the Anderson's, the Wilson's and the Young's and picked them all up. It was kind of amusing when one of the children, who had been placed with the Anderson's, Zane I believe, said 'Did we do something wrong?' I chuckled and said 'No, I'm just taking you kids for a little ride. That's all.' Not really a lie, I was taking them for a ride. I just didn't tell them where we were going. After getting in and making sure all seatbelts were fastened, I started the car and sent the first of two text messages to Clint.

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II -

We really did need a vacation after everything that happened last year. We had to surrender our passports before the trial began. Texas wasn't the vacation I or any of my women planned on, but I wanted to play it safe, just in case. Besides, like the advertisments say 'It's like a whole other country.' But that was a year ago. Ever since we'd gotten back to Sacramento, I'd been working on a plan to get custody of our children returned to us. Today, Zoey and Stefani were in discussion with Juana Campo and her sister-slut Carmelita, caretakers of our three houses, while we were in Texas, about getting the Lady's Touch massage parlor up and going again. All they needed were new computers, to replace the ones Lee destroyed, to keep the place from being linked to our friends. Moments later, my phone chimed. I pulled it from my pocket and checked the screen. It was a text from Maria Reenberg.

Have your children with me and we're an hour or two away.

Maria.

I could barely contain my own excitement, as I got the attention of all my women. Zoey told Juana they'd have to table their discussion for later. Something was up.

"Mommy-slut, Aunt-slut, Ms. Hiragawa, Melody -" I began.

"No need to go down the line, stud. Just tell us what's going on." Melody said.

"Okay, okay. I just got a text from Maria Reenberg. She'll be here ioven an hour or two. She's bringing... a belated welcome home gift, she's sure we'll all love.

Maria Reeberg

Well, Sean always said I had a lead foot when It came to driving. And according to Pam Elliston, I'm not the only one. So despite telling our local Chipi that this was the first time I sped anywhere - in a car, that is - along with why I had so many children in the car and whose kids they were, he wrote me out a speeding ticket. But then offered to escort me to my destination. After snatching the ticket from him, I marched back to the car, got in and after closing the door, belted up and sent a text message to Clint. I then pulled away from the curb.

Amber Samuels -

Maria seemed a little upset, when she got back in the car. I wanted to ask her what was wrong, but decided to keep my mouth shut. After a few minutes we were on our way again. I don't know why the police officer, who stopped Maria, was leading us to our destination. A few minutes later, somebody, cousin Christie, I think, pointed out a familiar house I remember it as the same house that Dad, Grandma Vicky and Hikaru's grandma took us to to play with our friends. I also remember that we walked to that house! The Mihara house! The live on the same block we do! I looked at my cousin, who gave me a teary-eyed grin and a nod. All I could think of was Oh Dad, Mommy, Aunties, Grandmas, were coming home!

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II -

Be there sooner than expected. Please don't ask. Just get your women to the front lawn of the main house. Like I said, be there soon. With a police escort, no less!

Maria.

"Ladies, to the front lawn NOW! Sorry Campo girls, I'm afraid this doesn't include you. But you're welcome to watch from the living room window. However, this does include both you and your wife, Zoey!" I growled.

"Why make everyone dress Clint? As I recall you didn't have any problems punishing Lee here on the front lawn. And both of you were naked at the time." Melody said.

I reminded her that that was before I proposed to both her and Pam. Then I showed her the latest text from Maria.

Melody Elliston

Clint showed me the latest text from Maria Reenberg and all I could say was "Oh. Okay." before going to join my sister, half-sisters, mother, Aunt Cheryl, Ms. Hiragawa and Stefani on the front lawn. I flashed back to when we arrived home, after being found not guilty. We all got out of the Reenberg limousine in front of the press stark naked! While I am an exhibitionist and I strutted then, I wasn't about to do that now! Especlally in front of the police! Moments later, that very same vehicle, the one that carried us home, arrived. Humph, some police escort. One lone motorcycle cop. The car parked in our driveway and Maria got out.

"Ladies, as Clint no doubt told you, I've brought a surprise for you." she said. The young woman went to the passenger side rear door, opened it, said something to whoever was inside and -

My Heart clenched.

The hands of eight women(Pam was at her office.) including myself, covered our mouths and tears of absolute joy filled our eyes. Maria said something, but I couldn't hear a word over the hammering of my own Heart. We all took two or three steps forward, before falling to our knees.

Leann "Lee" Samuels -

"AMBER!" I cried, my voice breaking with emotion, as I and the other women knelt o the front lawn. My ten year old daughter being the first to exit the Reenberg limousine. She was followed by Alicia's ten year old twins Aaron and Cassandra. Then came Pam's eleven year old daughter Hikaru, followed by Melody's eleven year old daughter Christie. Next came Aunt Cheryl's ten year old son Clinton III, taking six year old Zane to his mother, my half-sister Zoey then handing six year old Daisy to her mother Stefani, before going to hug his mother. Finally that angel Maria brought seven year old Phoebe to my mother and eight year old Reina to Ms. Hiragawa. Asuka blubbered something in Japanese but like the other women, I was just too caught up in the moment.

"OH DEAR GOD!" exclaimed Zoey, her voice choked with emotion. "If this is a dream, I'll beat the crap out of whoever wakes me up!" She hugged Zane as tight as her son would a teddy bear. Just as Alicia, who was hugging Aaron and Cassandra just as tight, agreed with her oldest sister, I heard and Zoey felt a slap. Both of us turned our heads and saw my big sister Melody smiling down at us and retracting her hand.

"So not a dream Zoey." she said. Then added "It real, they're here and they're ours!" She choked out that last word, before falling back to her knees, bursting into tears again and hugging Christie as is if the girl would fade away at any moment.

"Oh Mommy," my niece began, "when we passed the Mihara house and saw the women relaxing outside, it took me a minute to figure out we were almost..." she trailed off.

"Shh...I know honey, I know." her mother said.

I knew this day would come. But I thought we'd have to wait a few more years for it to happen. However, it seems my wonderful, hunky, stud of a master did what he set out to do and in record time!

Cheryl Elliston -

When I saw little Amber exit the Reenberg limousine and heard my niece almost scream her name, I could barely keep my composure. Then, when I saw my son Clinton III coming toward me, after bringing my eldest daughter her son and giving my daughter-in-law her own daughter, I tried my best to contain myself! When he finally reached me, I threw my arms around him, hugged him tight and through my tears said "Son, I think I missed you as much as I still do your grandfather."

Pam Elliston, 1:30 P.M. -

I had just finished a "cuddle therapy" session with one of my newest patients, Jane Bradley. I was lying in the bed in my office, wearing only my bra and panties, when my phone chimed. I groaned as I rolled over and sat up. I hoped -no prayed - that it wasn't another group text, like the one Clint sent out, prior to our arrest last year. I got up, trudged to my purse, fished out my cellular phone and opened it. What I saw on the screen was nothing but static. It reminded me of a scene from a movie that my mom told me was popular when she was young. the caption even read They're here! - Clint.

A crooked smile played on my lips. I texted back Very funny, asshole. Okay I'll play along. Who's here? Immediately another image appeared on the screen and -

Oh..my...fucking...GOD!

As I stared at the photo, which must've been taken at wide angle, my jaw went slack, my free hand covered my Heart and tears beaded my almond-shaped eyes. In the picture were my sisters, half-sisters, sister-in-law, mother, mother-in-law and aunt. And each one was holding...a child. Or in Alicia's case children! Quickly I texted Clint.

TELL HIKARU MOMMY WILL BE THERE SOON!

I closed my phone and threw it in my purse. I had never gotten dressed so fast, not that there was that much to put on, since I was in school. After slipping my shoes back on, I put on my pencil skirt. I then put on my blouse, buttoning at least one button - I'd button the others in the car - grabbed my purse and bolted for the office door. After fumbling with the fob, I opened the car door, got in and buttoned the remaining buttons of my blouse. Then I shut the car door, belted up, started the engine and headed for home.

Melody Elliston -

And Pam calls me lead foot. Of course, on a day like this, who can blame her. And if I know my sister-wife like I think I do, then Clint had better have a good supply of those little red pills, to keep up with the two of us alone, after we put our kids to bed. You know, someone, a former P.O.W., I believe, said 'You never know how good something is, until it's been taken away from you.' or something like that.

Pam Elliston

After parking in our driveway, I turned off the engine and put the keys in my purse. I unbuckled my seatbelt, opened the car door and made a beeline for our front door, almost tripping over the stoop. I was about to open the door, when Clint opened it. I resisted the urge to wrap myself around this sexy, irritating, wonderful hunk of a man and shower his face with kisses. After all, OUR CHILDREN WERE HOME!" So I simply wrapped my arms around his neck an kissed him His arms went around my waist.

"P.D.A. alert!" Zoey shouted and covered Zane's eyes.

"Consider tonight's greeting a morsel of what's yet to come later." I purred.

"You do remember we have three houses, right?"

"I do. And you have two queens, a princess, a sister with benefits and her wife. among other adults, to satisfy you. Besides you have been a very, very, very good boy today. And as they say, 'Good things come to he who waits.'"

Clint grinned at that.

"Now," I said, switching to a sing-songy voice, "where's my little Hikaru?"

She came right out of the kitchen and right up to me, yelling "Mommy mommy!" I knelt down, hugged her and through my tears, said "Oh honey, I've missed this so much!"

Moments into our embrace, I felt a tugging at my sleeve. I looked to my right and saw Alicia's daughter Cassandra. I released my first born and turned to find out what my half-sister's little girl wanted. "Yes dear, what is it?"

"Excuse me Mrs. Elliston. I don't know why I call you that, since you and my mommy have the same last name, which is odd. I hate to tattle, but do you remember when Dad, Auntie Melody my grandma and you testified on the last day of your trial?"

Recalling that frightening part of the day, even though it was a year and a month ago, sent a cold shiver through me. "Yes."

"Well the night before that Hikaru had a bad dream."

"Yeah, her screams woke everybody in the Reenberg house, Well, except Mr. Reenberg. But like Maria told Auntie Melody, 'That man could sleep through an earthquake!'"

I had to chuckle at that. "That's probably true."

"Anyway," Cassandra continued, "when everybody else arrived I was hugging her. She told Maria's mom that that mean old judge sent you all to jail for life!" Seconds later, Cassandra bowed her head and began to cry. The memory affecting her too. While once again holding Hikaru, I wrapped my free arm around Alicia's daughter, kissed her crown of Brown hair and silently thanked God that my daughter's nightmare didn't come true.

Zoey Efflston -

Diner tonight was great. Homemade tuna casserole. nothing special, like when Clint proposed to both Melody and Pam. And though we've had this dish before, what made this dinner special was that our kids were here to share it with us. Our children even had second helpings, which brought a smile to my mom's face. After dinner and before desserts were served, I clinked my glass to get everyone's attention.

"I was going to say something myself, But since Stefani and I discussed this, between bites of casserole, I thought I'd let my sexy wife speak for the two of us." I said.

Amid applause, she rose from her seat, a slightly befuddled look on her face.

"I think we all owe this day to the man sitting at the head of this table. the best brother-in-law a gal like me could ever have. Clint." said the Redheaded hottie.

Once again, everyone applauded and Stefani slowly took her seat. As the desserts, Ice Cream Sundaes, complete with whipped cream and Cherries were being served, Lee began to rise from her seat. Christie caught the movement and got Melody's attention, whispering "Mommy, I think Auntie Lee wants to say something." My sandy blond half-sister clinked the side of her bowl, to get everyone's attention. When the room fell silent again, it wasn't her, but her little cherub who made the announcement.

Melody Elliston -

"Excuse me everybody," my daughter began, "I believe Auntie Lee wants to say something." My brunette turned to her niece, smiled and said "Thanks buttercup." She cleared her throat and said "Kids, when you go to bed tonight, before we utck you in, I think you should send one up for Maria Reenberg. After all, she literally brought you back to us."

The End

Lawrence Olivier, Clash of the Titans(1981): "Fortune is ally to the bold!"