A Vacation to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,065 Followers

Suddenly, Angelo clamped his mouth around the top of her pussy, sucking her clit inside. He rapidly ran his tongue back and forth across it. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body, and she began to writhe violently up into his face. With some effort, she managed to turn her face and force his cock out of her mouth. She was losing it!

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Unnnnhhhhh!" Shanti moaned, cumming hard. She rubbed her pussy hard against his face, her hands holding him between her thighs so tight that he didn't dream of escaping. The inner walls of her pussy were convulsing, and her heart was pounding like mad as she came and came and came. Finally, her hands released him, and he rolled off of her. She lay panting beside him, a big smile on her face. He spun around and gave her a kiss on her cheek, lying on his back beside her, holding his cock in the air expectantly. She looked at the over nine inches of manhood that was standing at attention and then turned to him excitedly, her mouth searching. Her lips found his and her tongue darted eagerly into his mouth. As she kissed him sloppily, she swung a sexy leg over his body, quickly straddling him. She raised her ass up in the air, her aching pussy begging to be penetrated. Still kissing him, she reached underneath her and grabbed his giant member, lifting it so that the head was touching her needy hole. She pushed downward excitedly, the brown lips of her vagina opening up and allowing the mushroom head of his tanned penis to slip inside.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, breaking the kiss, eyes closed. The Italian grabbed on to an ass cheek with each hand and pulled her downward, at the same time lifting up. Inch after inch slid inside her gripping warmth until her tightness held his entire length. Both of them moaned in unison, and her lips again found his. As they tongue-kissed, his hands held her ass down against him tightly, keeping over nine inches of himself buried inside her welcoming treasure. Their lips were smacking loudly, and they were breathing laboriously into each other's mouth.

Shanti began to slide her slick pussy up and down his long, thick penis, moving slowly as she adjusted to its size. She broke the kiss, sweeping her long black hair out of her face before bending to kiss him again. His tanned hand squeezed her brown ass cheek tightly, while his other hand caressed up and down her back. He could not help but writhe his crotch up into the air and meet each and every one of her slow thrusts. Her little pussy was so hot and tight around him that he couldn't stop himself from fucking upwards a little faster, clearly needing more. As the pace continued to increase, his other hand latched back onto her other ass cheek, holding her in place as he began to take over. She was forced to break the kiss, crouching over him as he stabbed up into her hungry twat with his pole.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her high-pitched groans carried into the hall of the hotel a little, as a giant cock began to piston in and out of her pussy even faster. She could feel another orgasm rising again already – her third one in under an hour! She was approaching record territory! Angelo's monster penis was jackhammering up into her pussy faster than the eye could see, and all she could do was brace herself and take it, moaning. The tingling in her pussy rose to a crescendo, until finally it overwhelmed her.

"OHHHH..." she cried, cumming. The inner walls of her vagina were convulsing around his manhood as he continued to drill her. She fell on him, hugging him close as she lost all of her strength. From the bottom of the bed, one could see the bottoms of Shanti's tiny feet on either side of him. Up her smooth, sexy brown legs to her amazing ass, where his white hands gripped tightly. The brown lips of her pussy were making his fat, white cock disappear over and over.

Suddenly, mercifully, Angelo placed his hands on her waist and lifted her up in the air, setting her down beside him on her knees as if she was nothing but a doll. She remained on her hands and knees passively, still catching her breath as he scrambled to his knees behind her. There was that ass. Visions of her beautiful brown ass flashed across his mind. Visions of her in her bikini walking in front of him - that ass wiggling with each step. Visions of her bending over in front of him a little as she tried to work the key in the scanner. And now, there it was – naked – directly in front of him. His eyes slowly traveled up her body. From the light brown bottoms of her tiny feet on up the smooth brown skin of her sexy legs he gazed. When his glance reached her amazing thighs, his cock physically twitched with desire. He placed his hands on her gorgeous ass and bent down. He kissed her left cheek, spreading them a little as he moved to kiss her right one. He was now exposing Shanti's black asshole, as well as the dark lips of her pussy that lay beneath. He bent lower and kissed those tantalizing cunt lips, sucking them into his mouth a little.

"Ohh!" Shanti gasped as tingles of desire shot up her body. She remained passively on her hands and knees as her new lover sucked on her quivering treasure. Instinctively, she parted her legs a little wider for him, granting him full access. Her pussy was so wet! He slipped his tongue inside, tasting her as he pressed his face between her ass cheeks. She whimpered, subtly writhing her bum backwards against his face as he lapped at her dripping cunt. He pulled back, unable to take any more. Giving her ass one last kiss, he straightened up and positioned himself behind her.

Angelo ran his thick manhood down the crack of her ass until it felt the moistness of her pussy. Her heart soared with fear and desire – he was a little big to take her that way! All the same, when the head of his cock touched the entrance to her treasure she was so wet that she sucked him inside a little. She sighed, feeling her body open up for him. He placed his big white hands on either side of her dark-skinned hips, holding her steady. He pushed forward roughly.

"UNNGH!" She groaned as his giant penis forced itself most of the way inside her little vagina in one stroke. He held the small woman tightly, pushing forward with all his strength, physically making her cunt take the rest of his cock. She winced, groaning as over nine inches of pure hardness filled her small body. She could feel his groin pressing against her ass. She was wincing, her eyes closed.

"Your dick is BIG, man!" She grunted in her West Indian accent. He could have made a similar comment about the tightness of her pussy, but it was feeling too damn good to talk. He wanted to fuck the shit out of her! Holding onto her, he slowly eased three quarters of his manhood out of her vagina, watching the dark lips pull outwards along with his cock. He slammed back into her, causing the brown cheeks of her beautiful ass to shake. "UNH!" She cried, bending her head down. Her long black hair fell over her face. He began to slide in and out of her, immediately taking on a furious pace. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' he smacked against her ass over and over, and the sounds reverberated throughout the room. He fucked her as fast and as hard as he could from behind.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Shanti moaned each time his massive tool poked into her. It was feeling incredible, but it was hurting at the same time. She found herself falling forward slightly, as if to not let as much of him inside her. Mercilessly, the Italian continued to fuck her with all his might. This chick was just too fucking hot! 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' She fell forward onto the bed, unable to take any more. His organ slipped out of her.

She quickly rolled onto her back, spreading her gorgeous legs wide and offering him her tight little pussy. Her feet were in the air and he grabbed onto one in each hand, holding them higher and spreading her legs wider as he got in between them. Shanti eagerly wrapped her brown fingers around his white penis and aimed it downwards at her exposed slit. Impatiently, he thrust forward, his fat mushroom head piercing the petals of her treasure and leading the way inside her body.

"Ohhhhhh!" She grunted, arching her head back. He was all the way inside her again, and she could better take him this way. It felt amazing! He began sliding in and out of her pussy, thrusting quickly as he was nearing orgasm. He kissed the bottom of her foot that he held in his right hand, not missing a beat. He was losing it! A few more thrusts and he was pulling his long penis out of her vagina.

Still holding her feet, his cock twitched, shooting a stream of white fluid across her brown stomach. Gasping for breath, Shanti opened her eyes and watched this man cum on her naked body. She could feel his hot liquid on her skin as she watched his dick jerk again. More semen fired out the end, landing neatly in her belly button. As the last of his cum trickled out the end of his penis, he released her feet and she let them fall to the bed on either side of him. He kissed her softly as they gasped for breath, lips smacking. They smiled as he lay on top of her, penis softening, aware of his cum that was all over her stomach.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,065 Followers
12