A Valentine's Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

She started at the base, and covered his tumescence with kisses and licks. When she reached the head, she swallowed as much of him as she could, letting him slide past where tonsils would have been had she not had a tonsillectomy when she was six. Then she let it slide out of her mouth, pushed him on his back, and climbed on top of him.

With both hands, she grasped his cock, and aimed it at her vagina, and slowly lowered her body, impaling herself on the cock she had loved since she first experienced it when she was a teenager, and had been craving ever since.

Jacqueline had been preparing for this moment since the last time she had shared his bed, six years before when they spent a weekend together while his wife was visiting her dying mother in Madrid. She even had a special dildo made that was the exact same size and shape as Manuel, and had been practicing with it nearly every day, to prepare herself for this day.

The previous day, when she was able to take both of his sons' cocks comfortably, she was certain that she had finally achieved her goal.

When the head of his cock pressed up against her cervix at the same time as their pelvises touched, she let out a scream that the entire villa heard. At the time, Sally was being 'Spit-Roasted' with Carlos's cock buried in her pussy, and swallowing Eduardo's, when the sound made all three of them stop what they were doing. They pulled out of Sally and 'High Fived' each other saying, "Way to go Jacqueline!"

When Sally asked the brothers what had just happened, they told her how Jacqueline had been preparing herself for the last six years, to be able to take their father's cock completely inside of her. They told her that they really loved Jacqueline, having been estranged from their mother for years before she died recently.

They felt that their mother had always treated their father like he was beneath her and were aware that she seldom shared a bed with him. They assumed their parents had separate personal lives, because they had been sharing Sally's boss's charms with their father dating back to when Manuel arranged for her to take the boys' virginities, when she had visited them at the villa for the celebration of Eduardo's and Carlos's eighteenth birthdays.

This all made sense to Sally, when she remembered how easily her boss had been able to take the brothers' cocks the precious evening. Sally shouted at the top of her lungs, "Way to go Boss!" and the three of them laughed together. When they heard the moans and groans from the chamber above them, they went back to their spit-roasting, and very soon all three of them were cumming together.

When she heard her 'assistant's' response, Jacqueline smiled, kissed the sexiest man she had ever met, and started slowly making love to him. They spent the rest of the day and night sharing their passion and love for each other, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms, with his soft cock still trapped within her vagina.

Sally and the brothers tried as many different positions as the three of them could devise, until Eduardo finally fell asleep. Carlos continued pounding the strawberry blonde until nearly midnight. They finally fell asleep after sharing a mutual orgasm.

The next morning, all five of them woke up within minutes of each other. After finishing their morning fucks, they all made their way to breakfast, in the dining room. As they all sat eating and chatting around the table, Manuel said to Jacqueline, "Dearest, from the schedule you e-mailed me, I know that you are supposed to be in Milan on Thursday. I have a business appointment in Genoa the same day. Since my boys need to get back to work tomorrow, how would you ladies like to take a leisurely cruise in the yacht? If we leave this morning, we will dock in Genoa, on Wednesday evening. That way we can all enjoy ourselves, and you can be refreshed for your meetings the next morning."

When Sally looked at Jacqueline, she saw the older woman was hanging on every word the older man was speaking, and noticed a glow on her face the younger woman had never seen before. Jacqueline smiled and said, "That would be marvelous, darling. We would love to cruise the Mediterranean with you."

As she kissed their father, the boys were ecstatic, and Sally was pleased to see her boss partially letting down her stuffy façade. It finally dawned on Sally that this was the man she had been secretly 'carrying a torch' for, all these years. When they finished breakfast, all five of them bathed together, in a room that was larger than the girl's shower room at Hoboken High, only much more ornate.

When they were finished, the two ladies were handed the bikinis they had worn on the trip to the island, the brothers dressed in business suits, and Manuel dressed in a Hawaiian style shirt, and pair of board shorts, that barely covered his massive flaccid cock. They walked together to the dock, where Manuel and the ladies boarded the yacht, and the brothers climbed aboard the hovercraft.

As the hovercraft rose and made its way out of the harbor, towards the South coast of Spain, the deck hands were untying the yacht from the its moorings. Soon it had eased out of the inlet and was making way east in the northern Mediterranean Sea. Manuel, Jacqueline, and Sally were sitting on the front quarterdeck of the yacht, enjoying mimosas, when Manuel noticed that the yacht was out of sight of land. He stood, took off his shirt and shorts, and remarked, "Well, I guess these aren't necessary now."

Jacqueline and Sally followed suit, and the three enjoyed the warm, tropical breezes, Au Naturel.

About thirty minutes later, a tall, dark haired man with a small mustache, and wearing a naval looking uniform, walked up to the three of them, and announced in English, with a slight German accent "Sir, we are on schedule, and should dock in Genoa at eighteen hundred hours, Wednesday. My second in command is in charge now, and I am at your service, per your request."

Manuel answered him, "Thank you Friedrich." He stood, turned to Jacqueline and Sally, and said, "Ladies, this is Friedrich Von Helmholtz, the Captain of this vessel. I have asked him to join us during our voyage to be your companion, Ms. Hemmings. There are two large state rooms below deck, and Sally, you will be staying in one of them with Captain Friedrich, while Jacqueline and I will be staying in the other. The 'love of my life' and I have a lot of 'catching up' to do."

The Captain held out his arm, and Sally stood, resting her am on it, and followed her new companion into the ship where he led her to a luxurious bedroom suite that looked like it belonged in a five-star hotel. Once inside, he quickly undressed, hanging his uniform and underwear in the wardrobe built into the wall.

He turned around, and was standing at attention, both his body and his cock, which, although not as large as Manuel's or his sons were, was impressive, all the same. Sally walked over to the handsome, athletically built man, who towered over the strawberry blonde, at well over six feet tall. She firmly grasped his manhood with both hands, dropped to her knees, took half of his length into her mouth, and started sucking on him hungrily.

"Wunderbar" he exclaimed, and Sally thought. 'I feel the very same way, he is perfect, and tastes delicious'. She continued sucking on him, until he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, and kept sucking, until he gently pulled her head off his still hard cock, picked her up and carried her across the room, depositing her on the compartment's king-sized bed.

He climbed between her legs, and started licking her vulva, that had started to leak from the first moment she had first seen him. He continued his ministrations, until he had made her cum three times, then climbed up over her, grasped her ankles, and put them on his broad shoulders. He lined his impressive manhood up with her, and eased his larger than average cock, completely into her in one slow, steady stroke.

When he hit bottom, Sally's eyes got huge, and she let out a moan, as she came again. He waited patiently, as she regained her composure, and then started stroking slowly, out, and then back into her. He watched her reactions, and when she started smiling, he gradually increased his speed and ferocity, until he was hammering into her with all his might, and she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

When Captain Friedrich finally exploded, Sally felt a flood like she had never experienced, that filled her womb, and caused her to lose consciousness from the orgasm it caused. When she opened her eyes, he was cradling her in his arms, and when she saw his smile, she said, "What did you do to me? No man has ever made me feel the way you just did."

He answered her, "I had an excellent instructor in the ways of love. When I was sixteen, my parents died in a tragic accident on the Autobahn, near Munich. I moved in with my aunt Helga, my mother's sister. She caught me peeking at her when she was changing clothes one day, and decided it was time for me to become a man. She took off the sheer robe that was all she was wearing, and undressed me. She let me play with her large boobs, and masturbated me until I shot all over her chest. After that, every day for the next two years, she taught me all about how to give a woman pleasure with my fingers and my mouth. On my eighteenth birthday, she took my virginity, and spent the next summer teaching me how to use the rest of my skills to please women. I have been told many times, that I had learned well. I'm thinking that you agree, Ya?"

Sally smiled, and said, "Friedrich, you are the most amazing male lover I have ever met. The only other person who has made me pass out from sex was Jacqueline, but she did it with her fingers and her mouth. Please show me more, because I think I might be becoming addicted to your touch."

They spent the rest of the afternoon and evening trying to fuck each other senseless, only stopping to eat, where they were joined by Manuel and Jacqueline. As they were dining in the main 'Ballroom' behind the quarterdeck, still nude, Sally whispered to Jacqueline, "Friedrich is an amazing lover, he fucked me unconscious!" The older woman smiled and thought, 'I must try this man out.'

After their meal was finished, Manuel noticed the sun had set. He said, "Have you ladies ever seen the movie 'Titanic?"

When they both nodded, Manuel stood, took Jacqueline's hand and said, "Follow me everyone." They headed onto the main deck, and towards the bow of the yacht. When they got there, he said, "Do you remember the scene where Jack and Rose stood at the bow and held each other?" When they all nodded, he said, "Ladies, stand next to each other at the rail and hold on tight."

When they did, the ladies noticed that Manuel and his Capitan both had erections. He nodded to the German and both men eased behind the two ladies, grasped their hips and pulled them back about a foot. Next they used their feet to spread the ladies' legs apart. Jacqueline and Sally understood what was about to happen, and complied, arching their backs to give the men better access. The men lined their cocks up with the ladies' vaginas, and rubbed their cock heads between their dripping lower lips.

When the ladies were ready, the men pushed inside their lovers, and when their cocks hit bottom at the same time, Sally screamed, "FUCK!" and Jacquelin screamed, "YES!" The four of them made love together, with the men both driving into their women in unison, as the women looked at each other smiling, and hung onto the bow railing for dear life.

Eventually, as all four of them orgasmed together, they all screamed, "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!" in unison, and all collapsed in a heap. When they all recovered, the four of them made their way back to the ballroom, where they relaxed on the couches at one end of the hall by the artificial gas fireplace. After a few moments, Manuel excused himself and left for a few moments.

When he returned, he knelt in front of Jacqueline, took her left hand in his right, and said, "My darling, I fell in love with you the first moment I saw you walking down the runway at the fashion show, all those years ago. After that evening, you were always in my thoughts, and even whenever I shared a bed with my late wife, it was you I was making love to in my mind. When I eventually shared this with Margarite, she told me she felt the same, and had been in love with their family's stable boy, Juan Carlos, since they were teenagers together. During the twenty-five years we were married, we were fond of each other, but we were never in love. I knew she was sleeping with Juan when she could, and she knew we got together as well. When she was dying last spring, as I held her in my arms, she told me that if I didn't make you 'an honest woman', she would haunt me for the rest of my days."

He then brought his left hand from behind his back, holding a small white box. He opened it and placed the largest diamond engagement ring Jacqueline had ever seen on the third finger of her left hand.

Jacqueline was speechless. She kept looking at the ring, and then at the face of the only man she had ever loved kneeling in front of her. She felt weak, and almost fainted, but finally pulled herself together, and leaned forward, wrapped her arms around Manuel, and kissed him. When she broke the embrace, she tried, unsuccessfully, to compose herself.

When Jacqueline finally stopped hyperventilating, she slipped out of character, and said, "I know this may sound cliché', but this is so unexpected. I have loved you from the moment we first met, but never believed we would be able to share our love with the world. This is more than I ever dreamed possible. I was planning this trip when I heard about your wife's passing. I delayed my trip until now to allow you time to grieve, and sent you my itinerary in hopes that you would be able to make time for me. I never dreamed that things would work out like this."

Realizing that she has slipped out of character, she quickly went back to being Jacqueline, and continued, "We have been planning for this day from the day we first retired from modeling and started our clothing line. We planned on retiring from the business, and turning the day-to-day operations to our subordinates. In fact, we have been grooming Ms. Hemmings to take over the management of the New York office by years end."

When she realized that everyone was staring at her because of the sudden transformation, she went back to being Jackie, and said, "Well fuck-it, I guess the cat's out of the bag. I'm not really the glamorous 'Jacqueline' I pretend to be. I'm just plain old Jackie Marino, from Brooklyn. I hope you aren't disappointed, darling Manuel."

Manuel got off his knees, sat next to his love, put his arms around her, and kissed her passionately. When he broke the embrace he said, "My love, yours is the worst kept secret in the fashion industry. All the 'movers' and 'shakers' know who you really are, and where you came from. They all admire, and respect you for what you have done, and how you have done it. You have inspired thousands of young girls, like Sally, to become as successful as you have. While the façade you present to the public is impressive, it was 'Jackie', the real person inside that I fell in love with."

The two lovers started kissing passionately, and Friedreich took Sally's hand saying, "Come Fraulein, let us give the 'love birds' some privacy." They walked out of the ballroom, and as he led her up the stairs to the upper deck, he said, "There is something I would like to share with you."

When they reached the upper deck of the ship, he led her forward, and up a narrow stairway behind the bridge to an area that was the highest part of the yacht. On the deck, side by side, were two long cushions from the ship's chaise lounges, and he sat on one, motioning for her to join him, and she did.

They both lay on the makeshift bed and gazed at the millions of stars in the sky, some that Sally had never seen before, due to the light pollution in the places where she had lived.

After a while, Friedrich said, "I don't know what member of the crew brought these here, but when I saw how beautiful the night sky looked from here, I left them alone. I often come up here at night to relax and enjoy the view, while pondering my small place in this vast universe." Sally smiled and kissed the handsome German, and before long, they were making love again. After more orgasms than they could count, the couple fell asleep in each other's arms under the stars.

When Sally awoke in the morning, the sun was already well above the horizon, she was alone, and covered by a lightweight blanket. She sat up, wrapped the blanket around herself and descended the stairs.

She saw Friedrich wearing only his coat and Captain's hat, standing in the bridge, talking with his junior officer. The gulls were making so much noise, diving for the garbage the cook had just dumped over the side below her, that she could not hear anything else.

She returned into the Ballroom, where her boss and future husband were enjoying the breakfast buffet. Sally grabbed a plate and filled it with sausages, eggs, fried potatoes, and fresh fruit. When she sat down at the table, the chef poured her a cup of coffee, and she ate and drank her fill. Just as they were finishing their breakfast, Captain Friedrich walked into the room, fully dressed, and whispered something to Manuel.

When he was finished, the captain excused himself, and left the room. Manuel turned to the ladies table, and said, "the Captain has just informed me that we will be passing some ships belonging to the Italian Navy, and has suggested that I should dress, and join him on the bridge until we pass them. You do not need to bother yourselves, unless you venture outdoors. If you do, your bikinis should be fine, as long as you wear the coverups that you will find in the staterooms."

He kissed both ladies, and went below to dress. Sally whispered to Jackie, "Grab your swimsuit and coverup and meet me in the passageway outside our cabins, there's something I want to show you."

The older woman smiled and they both went below to dress. Manuel was just leaving their stateroom when Jackie was entering. She said, "Sally and I are going to grab our bikinis and soak up some sun." He kissed her as he was leaving, and when she finished putting on her bikini, she grabbed the light cotton floral robe and walked out of the stateroom door.

Sally was holding a bottle of sun block and waiting for her when she exited the cabin, and she led her boss to the upper deck. Sally stuck her head in the door of the bridge, and informed the men, "We're going up top to get some sun."

When the captain saw how the ladies were dressed, he explained to his boss where they were going, and that they would be safe from 'prying eyes' there, because the four-foot solid steel wall around the roof of the bridge would assure that no one on the military ships would be able to see them. When Carlos asked how they knew about the place, the Captain informed his boss that he and Sally had spent the previous night there.

The ladies climbed the stairs, and when they reached the top, Jackie asked, "How'd you find this place?" when she saw the view.

Sally answered, "The Captain brought me up here last night and we made love under the stars all night. It was the most romantic thing any man has ever done for me. Of course, the first night we spent in Paris was THE most romantic night I have spent with anyone in my life."

The two women embraced, and kissed passionately. Then they undressed and lay down on the mats. They took turns rubbing the lotion that Sally had brought with her on each other's backs, and lay on their stomachs. The warmth of the Mediterranean sun, and the humming of the yacht's diesel engines lulled the almost to sleep. Sally noticed her back getting a bit too warm, and roused her boss, so they wouldn't get sunburned. They turned over, and although they could apply the lotion themselves to own their fronts, they decided that they should do each other. When they finished, paying particular attention to each other's boobs and vulvas, they lay on their backs and soaked up more sun.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers