A Valentine's Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

Sally looked at the bed to the right of the young lovers, and saw Sonya fucking Jacqueline, so she joined Sophia on the third bed. The six of them fucked and made love until exhaustion overtook them, and they were all asleep when the rays from the morning sun woke them.

The two teenagers were the first to awaken, and their fucking each other eventually awakened the grownups. The sounds and aromas of the young couple fucking aroused the adults, and Sonya and Sophia changed partners, and started fucking their guests. Soon all six of them were having orgasms together. When they finally came to their senses, Sonya said, "That was a fun night, but I'm hungry. Let's go back to the villa and have breakfast."

The six ladies all got out of bed and leaving the garments they had worn the previous evening on the floor, walked nude through the chapel, in full view of the nuns, and through the tunnel to their villa. Once there, they bathed together, paying special attention to each other's nether regions, and dried each other. They sat together and ate breakfast, still nude, and said nothing.

After they finished eating, the two younger ladies embraced their guests, and Rosa said, "I am so happy that we were able to share this most important moment of our lives with you. It made our First Time very special."

Jacqueline smiled and said, "Your mother has my private e-mail, and I expect to be notified when you are pregnant. I want to be here for the births of your children, because I missed your births, and only got to hold you as two-year old's."

Sonya said, "My dear Jacqueline, we will keep you informed every step of the way during our 'Blessed Events'."

Sophia then said, "I know that you two would love to stay here longer, but I believe that you two have a train to catch."

Jacqueline smiled and said, "Yes, we must prepare ourselves for the trip ahead of us. The train for Paris leaves at eleven."

The two visitors went to the upstairs room they had been occupying during their stay and bathed each other. When they finished drying each other, they found their traveling clothes laid out for them. As Sally dressed her boss, the older woman slipped completely back into character as 'Jacqueline', and when she was finished, she dressed herself. Sonya and Sophia's personal assistants soon joined them and did the women's hair and makeup.

When the visitors returned to the main room downstairs, they were met by Sonya and Sophia, who were wearing the same long dresses they were wearing when they arrived. The four said their goodbyes, and Jacqueline and Sally were taken to the train station in the same limo that had brought them from Genoa.

Their luggage had already been loaded on the train by the time they were seated in their private compartment, and when they told the porter they would not be needing any assistance, he left them alone for the rest of the trip.

Jacqueline retrieved her engagement rink from her case and put it back on. The two talked about the experiences they had enjoyed so far on their trip. Sally finally asked her boss, "Were you serious when you said you were grooming me to take your place running the New York Office?"

Jacqueline smiled and responded, "Oh, you were paying attention when I said that?" She hesitated and continued, "I have been waiting since I was a teenager to be Manuel's bride. I started Jacqueline Inc. because I needed something to occupy my time after my modeling career ended. It ended up taking over my whole life, and when I heard about Margarite's death, I realized that it had become so large, I could not treat it like a 'hobby' anymore. So many people depended on me for their livelihood, I could not just close up shop and run away with the 'love of my life'."

Jacqueline continued, "I had to choose a successor to run my empire, but who? I realized that Leslie was capable managing the European division in London, before we left New York, and discovered that Brigitte would be perfect to run the Paris division during our stay there. I was considering several candidates and narrowed the list down to three when Daphne got knocked-up and quit. The three were Valarie in accounting, my secretary Beth and you."

Sally looked at her boss in amazement, and asked, "How long have I been on the 'short list?"

Jacqueline smiled, and said, "I've had our eye on you since you walked through our doors. Because she had been with us the longest I approached Daphne last fall, and she turned me down flat. When I asked Beth in January, she thanked me, but said she didn't want to give up her family for her career. Then she asked me if was considering you, and when I told her I was, she told me I could do no better. That was why I chose to have you accompany on this trip. I had never traveled with an assistant before, but Beth told me it would be a perfect ruse and allow me to observe how you handled certain 'situations'. The way you were able to help me with my 'fear of flying', was the first of many tests that you passed with flying colors, and by the time we were on the Yacht, I had already made my decision."

Sally kissed her boss passionately, and when she broke the embrace, she said, "I am so grateful to you, and while it has been my dream since childhood to be someone like you, there is no way I am qualified to do what you do. Besides that, how will other people in the company, let alone the New York office accept me as your successor. Brigitte thought I was your private whore, and the women I work with think of me as just a secretary."

Jacqueline channeled her alter ego, and said, "My dear, power and abilities are mere perceptions. If you carry yourself properly and project an air of confidence, people will respect you. When we return to New York, you will be given a complete makeover, starting with moving out of that dump in Brooklynn, and into the other half of our Manhattan penthouse. The office is being renovated, and Beth will soon have two office doors behind her, one for each of us."

She changed back into Jackie, and said, "Don't worry Kid, I'll teach you everything. By the time we walk into that office, those bitches you used to work with will be kissing the ground you walk on."

Both women realized they were both still quite exhausted from their exploits of the previous night and cuddled together and fell asleep being rocked by the movement of the train.

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction, and at times touches on subjects that may offend some people. It does include references that may be inconsistent with some readers beliefs. If any of you want to criticize me for including characters or situations that could not occur, please remember, this is supposed to be entertaining, and not necessarily plausible.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers