A Valentine's Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

When she heard her young protégé squeal as her orgasm overtook her, the older woman joined her, as all four women reached the 'mountaintop' together. The four of them lay panting and still connected, as they came down from their orgasmic high. When they calmed down, the sisters changed their positions to sixty-nine, and the four cleaned each other, drinking the remnants of their lovemaking from each other. Sally noticed that the woman's cock was still as hard as it was when they first started, and wondered, 'this is not like any man I've ever fucked'.

Before she could process this, the sisters changed partners, with Sonya fucking Sally, and Sophia fucking Jacqueline. Sally quickly dismissed trying to understand what was happening, and simply enjoyed the best sex she had experienced in her life. She thought, 'no man has ever made me feel this good fucking me, and I love it. Thank heavens these ladies were allowed to survive and reproduce, they are truly a gift to womanhood.'

As four of them spent the rest of the night fucking and making love, Sally discovered the woman's vagina hidden behind her scrotum, and found how sensitive it was. When she stuck two fingers into Sophia as she was sucking her cock, her lover went off like a Roman Candle on the Fourth of July. Sally lost count of how many orgasms she had experienced after six. When she woke up the next morning in her boss' arms, she saw the older woman's smiling face.

They kissed, and just gazed into each other's eyes, until Sally finally said, "That was the most amazing experience I have ever had. I never knew that wild sex could feel so good and yet be so loving and satisfying."

Jacqueline smiled at her young protégé, and said, "That was pretty mind altering, wasn't it? It has been two years since I have visited the sisters. I used to make a yearly pilgrimage here, and I really missed Sophia and Sonya. I am glad I was able to share this with you, because usually, I have both of the sisters to myself. You haven't lived until you've had one of them in your pussy, and the other in your ass."

Sally smiled and said, "I've never felt anything like that while making love before, it was erotic, tender, brutal, and loving, all at the same time. Also, I've never had a man that could stay hard as long as they did. How do they do that?"

Jacqueline answered her, "I believe it has to do with their unique genetic makeup. They have an unusually high sex drive and seem to be able to control their erections at will. This part of their makeup however comes at a cost. You see, their sperm and ovum are only fertile for about fifty menstrual cycles, usually from about age seventeen to twenty-two. Also, they seldom live past middle age, because their heightened libido causes them to suffer from heart disease, usually causing heart failure sometime after about the age of forty."

She continued, "The doctors who have studied them, believe that it is all connected to their unique physiology and genes. That is the reason why we are here, to help their children 'become women', introduce them to the joys of sex and love, and perpetuate their species."

Sally smiled at her boss, as she processed what she had learned and experienced since they arrived the villa in Milan. Finally, she said, "I'm hungry and horny, let's eat each other for breakfast." Her boss agreed, and they devoured each other's vaginal juices, until they noticed that one of the sisters, who they could tell was Sonya from the small mole on her left cheek by the corner of her eye, was standing in the room, holding two robes.

When she saw they had noticed her, she said, "If you are hungry for something more substantial, please put these on and join us downstairs for breakfast." Jacqueline and Sally got up and walked over to her, put on the robes, and followed her downstairs and joined the rest of the family for breakfast.

Sally was surprised when Sophia said, in English to their daughters, "I think this would be a very good time for you to practice your English. These two ladies are native American English speakers, and I think you will notice the differences between their speech patterns, to those of Dr. Johnson's, because he is British."

Sally looked at the two teenagers, and said, "So, is it fair for me to assume that you two have understood everything we have been saying?"

The two girls looked at each other and giggled, before one of then answered, "Yes, we've understood everything you have said, but I have one question."

Sally smiled, and said, "Of course, ask away."

The other girl asked, "Our teachers have taught us about the world, and our mothers have taught about what to expect from sex. We also know that we are prohibited from ever having sex with men. What we want to know is, because you have had sex with men, other women, and our mothers, what was the most enjoyable, what do you prefer, and what was the best kind of sex you have had."

Sally paused and thought it over before she answered, finally she said, "Sex with the right man can be loving and satisfying but is usually much more brutal that sex with a woman. Sex with a woman is satisfying, but because women do not have penises, they must use their fingers or artificial devices to touch the 'special' places that a man can with his appendage."

Sally hesitated and continued, "Before last night, I could not have imagined what sex with someone like you or your mothers would be like. With them, I experienced the excitement of being touched by their penetration without the brutality of being mauled by a man. It was the most loving, exciting, and erotic experience of my life. I have never been as fulfilled and satisfied in my life, and if I could spend the rest of my life with a woman like you or your mothers, I would do it in a heartbeat."

The first girl looked at Jacqueline, and asked, "Madame, we have known you since we were small children, and our grandmothers were still alive. Do you feel the same way as Sally about sex?"

Jacqueline smiled at the pair, and said, "I have been with many men and women in my life, and I am finally going to marry a man who I have loved since before I met your mothers. While I plan to spend the rest of my life with him, I have never had a more loving and more satisfying sexual experience with anyone than your mothers. If I could spend the rest of my life here with you, I would without hesitation, but as my protégé has expressed, we are different kinds of people, and cannot have the kind relationship that women like Sally and I need. You two are not missing anything the outside world has to offer, other the pain and heartbreak."

The two young women smiled at each other, and then at Jacqueline and said, "Thank you."

Then they looked at their mothers and one said, "Can we play now?"

Sophia said, "Of course, would you like for us to join you?"

The other girl said, "Yes, that sounds like fun."

The six of them went upstairs to the room where Jacqueline and Sally had spent the previous evening with the mothers. Once they were there, everyone undressed, and the younger girls knelt in front of their mothers, where they sucked on the older women's cocks until they ejaculated into the girl's mouths.

When they were finished, Sonya looked the two girls and asked them, "Would you like for these ladies to taste you?"

Rosa and Angelina walked over to Jacqueline and Sally and presented their now erect penises which were a bit larger than six inches long, and leaking precum to them. Their mothers smiled and nodded to their guests, and as Jacqueline started fellating Rosa, Sally did the same to Angelina. Sally took the young girl's cock completely into her mouth and sucked on it with the same vigor she had the previous evening to her mothers. Jacqueline did the same to the other young girl's, and both women became enthralled with the taste and texture, becoming lost in their lust.

Sally could feel the heartbeat of the young woman on her tongue, as she grasped the penis with her mouth, and thought, 'I've sucked a lot of cocks, but never felt this sensation before'. She kept up her sucking, and soon felt the testicles she was cradling in her palm harden, as she felt the cock in her mouth swell. She knew from experience that the cock in her mouth was about to begin spewing seed and prepared herself for the coming ejaculation.

When it happened, Sally's mouth was filled with a warm gusher, and she swallowed hungrily, and savored the last mouthful of the sweetest sperm she had ever tasted. She sucked the last of this young woman's emissions and smiled as she smacked her lips. She saw Jacqueline doing the same thing, and asked her boss, "Jacqueline, I have never tasted anything like that. It tasted like warm heavy cream with honey added. How can that be?"

Her boss smiled at her and said, "They taste that way because their sperm is still fertile. When they get older, and cannot reproduce, their sperm tastes more like a young man's cum, only a bit sweeter. You probably noticed that last night."

Sally nodded and agreed with what her boss had said. Jacqueline looked at the young woman she had just fellated and said, "You taste exactly like I remembering your mother tasting when I first met her, when you were a tiny baby."

The Sonya asked the young girls, "Do you want to put your penises in these ladies' vaginas and copulate with them."

The girls nodded, so Jacqueline and Sally lay on their backs and spread their legs. The two young girls climbed between the older women's legs and started licking their vulvas. They spread their outer lips with their fingers and licked and sucked on the inner ones. When Jacqueline's and Sally's juices started to flow, the girls climbed up on the ladies, lined up their penises with the ladies' vulvas, and slid gently into their well lubricated vaginas.

They started stroking in and out of the women's vaginas, and gradually increased their speed and intensity. The faster they drove into the older women, the more aroused Jacqueline and Sally became, and soon their vaginas started to contact and spasm around the girl's cocks. Before they realized it, the older women were on the edge of an orgasm, and when the girls felt their contractions, they increased their speed and intensity even more.

All four of them reached their climaxes together, and the older women nearly lost consciousness, as they felt their wombs being filled with a warmth Jacqueline had not felt since her first time with the girl's mothers, and Sally had never experienced. When the two girls rolled off Jacqueline and Sally, their mothers took their places. Sophia and Sonya then placed their mouths over their guests open vaginas and sucked their daughters seed from their bodies.

Jacqueline and Sally both felt their bodies being emptied of the warmth that had just filled them completely and felt a sadness they couldn't explain.

When Jacqueline finally regained her senses, she asked Sonya, "Why did you do that? Your mother did the same thing to me after you and I made love when the girls were babies, and I never understood why she did it."

Sonya kissed her, and Jacqueline could still taste the sweet sperm her daughter had deposited in her. Then the woman said, "I'm afraid old traditions die hard. We were taught as soon as we reached puberty that if we ever deposited our seed in a 'normal' human, that it had to be removed because it could fertilize human eggs. We have known for a long time that our sperm is not capable of impregnating humans like you, but old habits are hard to shake"

Sally had heard this conversation, and said, "So after you become infertile, you don't have to worry about that?"

Sophia smiled at Sally and said, "Yes, and we could always tell when that happened, because the change in the taste of our sperm tells us our bodies are changing."

Jacqueline smiled and said, "Sonya, I had almost forgotten how incredibly delicious you tasted the first time I swallowed your seed when you were only a few years older than your girls are now. As I said before, your daughter tastes exactly as I remember you tasting. I have always wondered if one could survive only drinking your fertile semen."

Sophia smiled at her old friend and said, "I can remember my grandmother telling us stories when we were very small about our ancient ancestors doing that very thing to survive times of famine."

When Jacqueline and Sally stared at her with confused looks on their faces, Angelina started giggling, and said "Silly Mommy." All six of them broke out laughing when they realized how absurd the idea was.

The six of them spent the next several hours taking turns tasting each other, and finally ended up with the two mothers fellating each other, the two daughters doing the same, and Jacqueline and Sally drinking each other's vaginal juices.

As everyone lay, basking in their post orgasmic glows, Sophia said. We should dress and have a late lunch. We will all need our strength for the 'Ceremony' this evening. They all dressed, and went downstairs to the dining room, where they ate a scrumptious meal of fresh fruits and vegetables, roast duck, and dark red wine.

When the meal was finished, Sonya said to her guests, "We are going to rest, and then prepare our daughters for their 'Deflowering Ceremony'. Would you kindly go upstairs and rest. If you would, please refrain from sex, because you will be needing your strength for the activities later. When you wake, please bathe yourselves and dress in the clothes that will be placed there for you. One of the sisters from the convent will come to get you when it is time for the 'Ceremony' to begin. We must take our leave now to make the necessary preparations."

As Sally and her boss ascended the stairs to their 'sleeping' area, the younger woman asked, "What will this 'Ceremony be like, and what 'preparations are they making?"

Jacqueline replied, "Sally, I have no Idea what is going to happen, other than those two young ladies are going to be taking each other's virginities and depositing their fertile seed into each other's vaginas with the object of impregnating each other. I am certain that we are about to witness something that no one outside of this this very discrete household, and a very select group of individuals in the history of the world have ever seen. That Sophia and Sonya have chosen us to participate, is an honor I was not expecting. Regardless of what happens tonight, we must not lose our heads, and if we are asked to participate rather than observe, we must do exactly as we are instructed, because this will be a solemn and religious event."

When they reached the upstairs room, they realized that they were quite tired, so they lay down together, fully clothed, and fell asleep. When they awoke several hours later, they noticed that the sun was setting. Jacqueline and Sally felt refreshed, not knowing the food they had consumed had been laced with a mild sedative.

The women went to the bath at the rear of the room, and bathed each other, carefully washing every inch of each other's bodies. They then dried each other's hair and brushed it so that it hung naturally over their shoulders. When they emerged from the bath, they saw two crimson velvet robes laid out for them.

As soon as they had donned the floor length garments, two Franciscan Nuns appeared in the doorway, and motioned for the two women to follow them. They were led to the lower level of the villa, and through a long tunnel until the emerged into a large open hall.

Soon they were greeted by Sophia and Sonya, who were wearing emerald colored velvet robes. Sonya explained, "What you are about to witness may seem strange and somewhat unusual, because it may appear that the Church is condoning something perverse and against the tenets of the Holy See. These ancient Rites predate Christianity and has been give a special dispensation by the Vatican. The Franciscan Brothers, and their predecessors performed this ceremony, until order was disbanded, and since them the Sisters have taken their place."

Jacqueline took Sonya's hand and said, "We are honored that we have been allowed to be included in this sacred event. I have kept your secret for nearly two decades and will continue to do so for as long as I live."

Sally took Sophia's hand and said, "I too am honored, and promise to keep your secret. What you and your family have here is so beautiful and should never be allowed to disappear from this world."

Soon after Sophia, Sonya, Jacqueline, and Sally sat in the front row of pews, Reverend Mother entered the Chapel, followed by the two young ladies, dressed in white gowns and veils that resembled what a young Catholic girl would wear to church for her confirmation, and followed by a dozen nuns.

The procession made its way to the front of the church, where the Reverend Mother and her assistant and the two girls stepped up onto the Sanctuary while the other nuns sat in the row of pews immediately behind the girl's mothers and guests.

The girls knelt in front of the altar, and Reverend Mother started chanting in Latin, the prayers of the ceremony, and was answered by the nuns in the audience. Sally looked confused, and Sophia whispered, "This is a purification ceremony, much like what young Catholics go through when they are confirmed." Sally nodded and listened, understanding a few words here and there, but enjoying the melodious chanting.

The ceremony took less than thirty minutes, and when they were finished, everyone stood. The nuns, except for Reverend Mother left the chapel. Reverend Mother led the girls, their mothers, Jacqueline and Sally out of the chapel, down another hall, and to another room that had a large bed in the middle of it, and two other beds on either side of it.

After she took her leave, Jacqueline and Sally watched as Sophia and Sonya removed their daughters' gowns, leaving the young ladies nude except for their veils, and standing facing each other. The mothers stepped back and removed their robes, motioning to their guests to do the same which Jacqueline and Sally did.

Rosa and Angelina embraced each other and kissed passionately as two lovers for the first time in their lives. When they broke their embrace, Rosa's cock was erect, and Angelina's penis was flaccid. Angelina lay across the bed and spread her legs as wide as her virginal vagina leaked juices profusely. Rosa lined her now hard cock up with the vagina in front of her and pushed into the other young woman. When she reached the hymen, she stopped, and kissed the other young woman as she drove the rest of the way into her lover.

Angelina screamed like a banshee, wrapped her legs around Rosa's waist, and the two started fucking each other like rutting animals, grunting and moaning for nearly ten minutes. They both screamed and shook when they came and collapsed in each other's arms semi-conscious.

When they recovered, the two stood up and both of their penises were flaccid. They kissed each other passionately again and when they broke their embrace, this time it was Angelina's cock that was erect, and Rosa's penis that was flaccid.

This time it was Angelina that rammed her cock into Rosa, breaking her hymen, and the two fucked each other to completion again. When Sally looked confused, Sophia explained, "Sally, because we are physiologically 'intersex', when we have sex with normal human females, our bodies react like a man's and our cocks get erect. However. When we have sex with one of our own kind, only one of us can be aggressive, and get an erection, while the other partner remains submissive, with 'her' penis remaining flaccid, and her womb fertile. They will be able to go back and forth like that all night if they choose to."

Soon they climaxed together again, and Angelina deposed her seed into Rosa's vagina. Sophia took Sally's hand and said, "Those kids have gotten the 'hang of it' now and will be at it till the sun comes up. I'm horny, let's fuck!"

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers