All Comments on 'A Valentine's Day Story'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
IvyAfterDarkIvyAfterDarkover 2 years ago

Another excellent addition

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Five stars. Great story. Joanie is quite the gal. I'm sure Ryan is hoping Joanie and Erica become an item. Actually, I suspect that would please all three of them. Poor Jake! A sore arm and no Joanie!

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Wonderful and fun story. I really enjoyed the sex scenes between the three of them.

Her original plans didn't work out but at least she got to have some fun for valentine's day and explore something new about herself.

I don't know why it's in the lesbian section when a man was involved. Sure Erica was a lesbian, but Joanie still hooked up with Ryan. This should've at least have been in the EC section.

Other than that, this deserves 5 stars.

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Amazing fun. Let's Roll

SirColin77SirColin77over 2 years ago

OK. I’ll be the one to say it. I want more of this throuple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FFM threesomes do not belong here.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

JBE's patented light, comic-ironic, somewhat self-deprecating tone serves her very well here. The story is very erotic in places. (Fisting is a taste I haven't acquired yet, but I won't blame the author for that.)

I especially enjoyed the small very-realistic and humorous moments courtesy of Joanie's psychology. For example, at the beginning of her first lesbian sex, Joanie is struck by what a good camera Ryan owns. Also: as a sort of revenge for Ryan's earlier lack of attention, Joanie decides to give him the best blowjob in the history of the world. And the humorous play on "used to be" when Joanie and Ryan reintroduce themselves worked well for me.

I'm feeling that I would like to have experienced more of Joanie's thoughts and feelings about sexually pleasuring a woman, as she is doing it for the first time.

Overall, a sweet and enjoyable story for Valentine's Day. I gave it a 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I came here looking for a Lesbian story. This is not that. Please put it in group sex where it belongs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...