A Valentine's Day Treat Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues with restraints and breeding.
3.4k words
4.61
9.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You turn in his arms, snuggling into my chest. I lean down and draw you into a gentle, lingering kiss. I wrap my arms around you and you sigh happily. "How are you feeling Honey?" I ask. You smile dreamily.

"Good Mommy," you snuggle further into both of us, his arms wrapping around us. I kiss you again softly and sigh in contentment. You nuzzle into my neck and for a while, we all just snuggle and hold each other. Your sweet cock lies along my thigh and I can already feel it starting to stir.

"Do you want us to take you upstairs, darling?" I ask. You give me a shy but sunny smile.

"Yes Mommy." I lean in and kiss you before standing up to haul you to your feet. You follow me readily. My husband lies on the couch and he looks delightfully disheveled. Once you're standing, I straddle his hips, leaning in to kiss him. Gently, I unbutton the rest of his shirt, sliding it off his broad shoulders to be abandoned. I run my hands down his back and into his dress slacks, sliding them off. You get the first proper look at what he's wearing under his dress clothes.

A tight, lace and elastic body suit is revealed. Straps criss crossing around his chest and the lace covering sections of his pale skin, but leaving others tantalizingly bare. He looks elegant and edible all at the same time. I help him stand as well. Taking a hand from each of you in my own, I lead you up the stairs. As he falls in line beside you, he places a chaste kiss on your lips.

I lead you both to our bedroom, at first it looks like any relaxed but tastefully decorated room, but as you look more closely you begin to notice the evidence of our favorite activities. There are strategically located bolts and tie off points along the walls, handcuffs over one door. You notice various cuffs along the edges of the bed and there are a lot of ropes and ribbons lying around as part of the decoration scheme. A heavy trunk lies at the foot of the bed and a cabinet stands prominently against the wall, the door opaque with black glass. Your cock gives an excited jump imagining what could possibly be stored inside.

I watch you study our room in interest and see the way your eyes light up when they land on a particular hook set into the ceiling. I smile, it's one of my favorites too. I step close to you, hands ghosting over your ribs before circling around you to pull you in for a sensual kiss. "I love your dress Honey, but I feel like we've gotten it thoroughly dirty, would you mind if I swap it out?"

You eye me carefully, but nod and I smile. I cross to a small wardrobe you hadn't noticed and when I open it you see it's filled to the brim with all manner of lacey, frilly, leathery sexy things. You blush just imagining the kind of attire I'll find in there for you. I rummage for a minute, laying items over my arms as I go. I love to dress up a cute and willing subject and your body is just too tempting for me to resist.

"Strip her please," I call over my shoulder to my husband and he smiles. He steps closer to you and you shiver. He's tall, standing a few inches above either of us and he might make you nervous if he didn't have such a kind smile while he towers over you.

"May I?" he asks sweetly, and you blush and look away but nod. His soft, gentle hands glide over your bare arms, a gentle caress. He tips your chin up and pulls you into a tender kiss while his hands roam back to the zipper at your back. He unzips your dress slowly, reverently, kissing you while his hands skim the soft skin of your shoulder blades.

You shiver at the combination of the cool air brushing against your bare skin and his tender, focused ministrations. He slides the dress slowly down your back, letting it fall to the point where it naturally snags on your wide hips. He kisses down your neck to your newly bared chest. Lavishing you with attention, kissing over every inch until he makes his way to first one, then the other of your rosy nipples. He kisses, sucks, and nibbles until they stand out in hard peaks and you are gasping for air while your knees buckle in pleasure. He makes little, pleased sounds at the excitement you display, his strong arms holding you in place whenever you waver.

Reverently, he slides his hands over your hips and the curve of your butt, pushing the dress down until it slides all the way, pooling at your feet. You're back to full hardness beneath the blue satin of your panties, material straining. He hooks tender fingers into the straps and slides them off, kissing down your stomach as he does. You gasp and your eager cock jumps up to greet him, but he ignores it, kissing down your thighs and running his gentle hands up and down your legs.

I return with an armful of delicate looking white clothes. I steer you to stand before a full length mirror, complete with decorative filigree. The first thing I pull out is a white satin corset. Your eyes widen. "Don't you want to play dress up doll for Mommy?" I ask.

"Y-yes Mommy," you say, stepping closer. You put your hands up and I fasten the silken material of the corset around you. As I tighten it, it cinches close, pushing up your smooth chest and accentuating your slim waist and curvy hips. It gives you a very appealing, girly outline. I follow it up by sliding a lacey garter belt and matching garters over your pretty hips and thighs. I opt out of panties, they'd only get in the way for the things I have planned for you. Finally, I hold up a simple white ribbon with a crystal flower on it. I tie it around your neck and you notice it has a little ring in the front.

There's one last item in my hands, and you look confused as I lead you away from the mirror. Instead, I lead you back to that ceiling hook. In my hands is a contraption of heavy looking white leather and various buckles and rings.

"Give me your hands, sweet girl," I ask. For a second you hesitate, but then place them gently in mine. I love how much bigger my hands are than your soft, delicate ones. I bring them to my mouth and kiss each finger one by one while you blush. "Would you like to be tied up?" I ask and you nod. I give you a stern look and you swallow thickly.

"Yes, Mommy," you croak. I pull you close, pressing you hands up between my heavy breasts. You blush like you didn't get to touch all over them downstairs. I lean forward and give you a quick peck. Then I gently wind the leather cuffs around your hands. They bind tight, holding your hands facing each other with a thick strip of leather in the middle facing each other. The cuffs end in a clip and I draw you over to stand beneath the hook. Gently, I reach up, clipping the cuffs into place on the hook, holding your arms outstretched above your head. It's high enough that it forces you to arch your back and stand on slightly raised feet, creating a breathtakingly beautiful display.

I stalk around you taking in every angle with open hunger on my face. I take my husband by the hand leading him over closer to where you are almost suspended. "Look at our beautiful toy, Darling," I say to him. "Doesn't she look gorgeous?" He agrees, his eyes devouring your body as you wait, on display. I reach out and stroke your face, you shiver. I pull you into a soft kiss, letting you feel my hunger, my lust for your body.

I reach up to my husband and with a hand on his shoulder force him to kneel before you. "Don't you just want to taste love?" I ask. I bury my hand in his dark hair and guide his mouth towards you. "Stick out your tongue," I command, and he extends his pink tongue. I guide him to you so just the very tip of your hard, excited cock brushes against it. You both moan and I laugh. Using my hold in his hair as leverage, I guide him to tease your shaft and give you light, tantalizing previews of the wet heat of his mouth. Soon you're making hungry, keening noises and he's pushing the boundaries of his own pain tolerance straining to take more of you in.

Still holding his hair, I turn his face up to me. By now he's tenting the front of the body suit obscenely and his cheeks are flushed to match. "Do you want to suck on our toy?" I ask him.

"Yes Mommy, so much!"

"Can you be good and tease only, no cumming. Either of you?" I command making eye contact with you too. You both nod. I smile and release his hair. He leans forward and swallows you whole. You keen and buck in the restraints. I don't know if you expected him to go slow or if you weren't expecting him to be as good as he is, but he sets into a punishing rhythm swallowing you down with ease and pulling back with a delicious suction. It sets you to screaming unintelligible things as your legs shake with pleasure. I chuckle. Showing off his skills in this arena is one of my favorite things about any time we play with another. His cock leaks a steady stream of his excitement, showing me just how much he loves it too.

He slows down, just licks and sucks more casually, turning you into his own personal lollipop. I watch, enjoying the show for a while, but soon I want to find a new game of my own. He has you thoroughly distracted so I don't think you even notice when I slip around behind you. You definitely do when I grope your soft, pert ass cheeks though. With firm hands, I spread them open revealing your tight, pink hole. You let out a strangled gasp, shaking yourself out of the fog his ministrations have put you into enough to pant out a startled "Mommy!?"

"Hush, honey, let Mommy play," I lean forward and nip your left buttcheek, not hard enough to leave a mark but enough to remind you who's the boss here. You yelp and struggle with the restraints, arching your back harder, which just pushes your pretty pucker closer to me. I smile then lean in, teasing you with a soft, quick lick. You let out a decadent moan. I kiss your puckered hole and you lean forward thrusting your ample cheeks back. I trail my tongue around the edge of your hole making you whimper.

"M-Mmommy, ppplease" you whine and I chuckle before pointing my tongue and dipping it into the middle. You stretch around me just a little and above me you wail. My husband's efforts step up too, he makes hungry, slurping sounds as he works your cock. "Please, please, I'm so close." You buck between us, alternately trying to get your cock as far down his throat as possible and impale yourself on my tongue at the same time. I tease your taint with my thumb and you buck mindlessly, lost in the fog of pleasure.

I lick my thumb and swirl it around your hole. You stretch and take it inside easily, whining incoherently. I stretch you gently while he leans down and kisses your smooth balls. Soon you've swallowed me up to the first knuckle. "You're taking me so well sweetheart, do you like it?"

"Yes, God, yes Mommy," you rasp.

"Do you want more?"

"Mmmm, yessss please," you beg. I smile and fish out a small bottle of lube we keep nearby for situations just like this. I spread some on my fingers and wait until you still in the restraints.

"How about a show while I stretch you?" I ask and you look confused. I catch my husband's eye, "Get naked for her," I command. He smiles rakishly before ambling over to a low couch. He sprawls out on it, giving you a great view of his legs and his hard cock. Slowly, methodically he strips out of the lacey bodysuit giving you more glimpses of his pale, pretty flesh. As he starts to slip it down past his beautiful cock, I slowly slip a lubed finger into your puckered hole. I brush over your prostate for the first time as his big cock slips free, slapping against his stomach. I let you adjust then crook my finger, making you jump with pleasure. He starts to slowly stroke himself; you watch with rapt hungry eyes. I set up a rhythm slowly probing in and out, gliding over your most sensitive spot, making you moan.

When he reaches up to tease his own nipple, I slide a second finger in alongside the first. The stretch makes you whimper and I kiss your cheeks softly. Once you're used to the stretch, I curl my fingers making you howl. I rub small circles over your sensitive gland, and you go slack in the restraints, arms pulling taut.

"Please, please..." you beg "Mommy, Daddy, please..."

"What is it Pumpkin? Do you want something bigger than Mommy's fingers?" You look at me with wide eyes but you nod. "Say it baby, you've got to ask."

"Please Mommy, please may I have something bigger, I want it so bad," I kiss along your hip before beckoning him over. "Oh, OH," you gasp realizing what I have in mind. I kiss the base of your spine softly before lining him up behind you. I slick his length with more lube from the bottle and he groans.

"Mommy, can I really?" he asks me.

"Of course my Pet, you heard her. Her ass needs more than just fingers. You have to stretch her out for me." I stand behind him, guiding his hips forward until he's poised at your entrance. You feel the warm head of him brushing up against your sensitive hole. You groan anticipating how good he's going to feel, how much he's going to light up your insides. My hand on his ass pushes him forward, breaching your hole, stretching you one millimeter by the time. Your head falls forward, body going limp again, the restraints the only thing holding you up. His big cock disappears inside you slowly but surely, both of you groaning.

Finally, he bottoms out, pressed up against the soft globes of your ass.

"Mommy," he gasps, "she feels so gooood."

"Is she nice and tight?" I ask teasingly. He nods frantically. His hips rock back and forth gently, getting you used to his motion. He brushes your sweet spot and you moan loudly. I guide him further back and then let his hips go, he snaps them forward burying himself back inside you again and you moan and tug on the restraints.

I slide past him to come around in front of you. You meet my eyes and your pupils are blown with pleasure. You give me a look of desperation and I smile at you. Your eyes stay locked on mine as he slides out and buries himself inside you again, and you let out an animal whine. "Does it feel good, Honey?" I ask. You nod. "He's big isn't he?"

"Yess Mommy, so big," your praise makes him excited and he thrusts back into you fast and hard, burying himself fully inside. You moan loudly and I step forward, letting you bury your face in my tits. I reach out and stroke your face, soothing you as he pounds in and out of your hole.

Both of you are breathing hard now, and I can tell you're both getting closer and closer to the edge. I tip your soft lips up to mine and kiss you hard. My tongue slips into your mouth to dance with your own. As you race closer and closer to the precipice you are reduced to moans and animalistic cries of pleasure. I savor them all, reaching down to unzip my pants and touch myself. Seeing me touch myself make you wild and you thrash in your restraints but your hands are firmly bound.

"Mommy, mommy, please," you beg, but I'm not ready to let you touch me just yet. Behind you my husband struggles as he get closer, his thrusts becoming frantic and untimed.

"Are you close baby?" I ask him, and he nods in desperation. "Almost ready to fill up that willing hole? Ready to breed our little slut?" My words encourage him and he speeds up even faster, sawing in and out of you as you gasp and wail. "That's it, good boy, make sure this little whore is good and stretched out," I command. He keens and his full length thrusts continue at a punishing pace. I take your pretty face in my hands and make eye contact with you. Seeing you so lost in pleasure and submission feeds and satisfies such a primal part of myself, I love it. "That's it sweetheart, just let go, let your pleasure take over. Cum now, cum for Mommy, both of you, show me how much you enjoy this!" You both make desperate agonized noises, he thrusts back into you, once, twice, and then he's spilling into your tight ass, filling you up with his hot cum.

His cock pulsing inside and filling you up is too much for you and you cum hard in white, arcing ropes, a primal scream driven from you. You paint the floor in front of you and my own bare feet. When it's done and you're spent, you sag in the restraints boneless and absolutely wrung out.

Behind you my gorgeous husband is sweaty and breathing hard, still buried deep inside you. I brush in close to him, kissing him passionately. "You did so well Pet, time to show Mommy the results." He grins and pulls out of you slowly. A trickle of his pearly cum escaping to run down the back of your leg. You groan at the loss of him, but then startle as you feel the soft brush of my fingers as I pull your cheeks back apart. I make a hungry noise as your stretched hole flexes, yawning open for me, letting more of his spent seed escape. "Gorgeous, you did so well Pet," I praise him.

"Ah, ah Mommy, no" you protest, but I ignore you running a finger around your rosy entrance. I tug lightly and you stretch open again immediately, a strong contrast to the vacuum tight start. You struggle and buck but the restraints keep you perfectly in place.

I slick my thumb in the cum dribbling out of you and use it to rub along your now puffy entrance. I tentatively dip it inside, pushing some of his cum back inside you. You moan in excitement. I kiss down your back. "So hot sweetheart, I love seeing you stretched out and filled like this. Did you enjoy it?"

"Gah, yes Mommy," you moan as my thumb continues exploring your expanded and sensitive entrance.

"But this position has got to be getting uncomfortable doesn't it?" I ask, as you roll your shoulders, clearly getting tired. I kiss your neck softly as I reach up, unclipping you from the restraints. You sag against me with a sigh. I gather you in my arms and steer you towards the bed. I pull you down with me and you collapse against my chest, burying your face in my breasts. With a fond look, my husband goes to collect a soft towel to clean you up. He tenderly wipes up all the mess before curling up beside you, sandwiching you between us. I pull you into a soft kiss and you murmur sleepily.

"That's it honey," I coo, "Sleep for now, you've earned it." I stroke your soft hair and run my hands gently along your beautiful body. You go limp, and I pull up a blanket to wrap around all of us. I kiss your face gently and you giggle but barely stir. I pull you tight and the three of us all settle into sleep.