All Comments on 'A Vampire For Christmas Ch. 03'

by SensualFan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion754 months ago

If her and Colleen are together and someone called out for the 2nds attention do they both turn to answer?

Con6969Con69694 months ago

Another great chapter can't wait for more thanks for all the hard work

CatDaddyoCatDaddyo4 months ago

Satisfying with a side of fangs, LOL. Thank you for being sparkle free. I can see this has a life of it's own. I truly hope that you enjoy writing it as much as I do reading. Looking forward to finding out about the history and abilities of your vampires. I see a lot of potential in your story and characters. The attention to the details really sets this apart from the regular fair on this site. Kudos, applause, and more please. Your writing is like a great orgasm, everyone is wanting another one, LOL.

Ashlyn_19Ashlyn_194 months ago

Absolutely love this series, can’t wait to read more

WannawriteWannawrite4 months ago

Great story so far. Hope there is more coming

GingernautGingernaut4 months ago

Only thing I don’t like about this series so far is that I’m all caught up. I’m invested in the story, I hope you continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSensualFan@SensualFan
After years of reading, I decided to take the frightening step of writing. I am pleased my stories so far have been received as well as they have. Did I say pleased? I meant pleasantly surprised. Comments and ideas are always welcome. One thing no one tells you about ch...