All Comments on 'A Vampire's Mate Ch. 01'

by WannaHaveFun80

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Excellent...I can't wait to find out her reaction. Why is she not locking her door? A locked door probably wouldn't keep Sebastian out but in the middle of the woods by herself she need to be more cautious.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Thank you for posting..

It is a great start and I hope you will continue to post. I am a little hesitant to start reading a new story these days because no sooner do I get drawn into a good story and the author stops posting and leaves the story unfinished and the readers wondering how it will end. Hope you will not be one of those authors as I can see myself getting drawn into this story.

LucyKing101LucyKing101over 11 years ago
Great first story

Really well done, hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awsome

Loved it, looking foward to more.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
It's a good start.

I'm curious about why she's so solitary and why he's spending time in/near a forest instead of a highly populated city, with more human food sources to choose from. I'm interested in where you'll go with the storyline. I hope you can either make the chapters longer or post frequently, though.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgover 10 years ago

Good start...hope you continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF!

Man seriously? I was getting worked up. Then uchave to cut the story and hang me on this fuckingly intresting point. Comeon post the next one fast. And pleassse a little longer. Sweet dreams!

StrixalucoStrixalucoover 1 year ago

Sorry to se this discontinued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous