All Comments on 'A Very Bad Day'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
In my dreams!

I only wish I had friends like that.

I really like the way you describe your character's feelings and thoughts. It brings the reader into the story.

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

C'mon this Story needs to be followed-up on 3 Smoking Hottt Babes and All the Sex You could want or Need too good to not "Go For It"

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Follow-up

Did he except or did he get Pissed and Spank them. I would like to see How thongs develope between the 4 of them.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
OK gove me a minute -

Wait - I am thinking real hard -

Hang on - I need to think through all of the implications and the consequences -

I don't want to jump without looking now -

OH WAIT - FUCK YESSSS!!

LOL he has already been with all 3 and enjoyed it he has nothing to lose and a lot to gain so - well um YEAH.

Nice then very end was given away when she showed in the middle of n where but so what heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Didn't like this much

It was rape and nonconsent. I dont like stories when women are kidnapped and raped and I certainly don't think its right for a guy to be raped either. 1 star. if i could vote lower i would have

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

Get away from the psycho bitches ASAP. And when you do, it's straight to the police.

They drugged, kidnapped and raped him. There's no reward for doing that, unless you consider jail a reward. That's where they're going, that's where they belong!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

I would think he'd run screaming out the door, naked or not. Shouldn't this be under non-consent? Although it seems like a great deal for him, he should remember that they drugged him. Without regards to his well being. I think he might want to visit the Police.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago

As implausible as this scenario is, I would think it would be even more implausible that a male in such circumstances would want to file a police report. He wasn't hurt in any way, he's just been fucked by 3 beautiful women and they want to spend the night having sex with him. Obviously the relationship with all 3 women would continue as long as he, or they, wanted it to.

NO, I would not call the cops and no man I know would either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Where do I sign up of the stripper kidnap experience? I believe it would of been easier just to ask him out that too have him drugged and tied up. Most guys won't turn down pussy

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
Yes!

Kidnap me anytime like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic Finish

I love a twist at the end of a good story. You do not disappoint!

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Nice twist.

I loved this story a lot, especially the twist at 3/4 of the story. Hoping to see a sequel one day where Mike has the foursome with Tina, Sandy and Annette.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Lucky Bastard

I can only dream.

ravishmentravishmentalmost 5 years ago

I would be speechless too, but nodding my head "YES" violently~ Would love the play by play from that night that is still to be shared

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Really

To be kidnapped,tied to a bed,to get a blowjob,eat some sweet pussy,and fucked by two horny women who kept calling him John,till he gave them each earth shattering orgasms.Then have his female co-worker come and find him and eventually rescue him,but only after she too fucks him with passion.

Then unties him and Mike tries to escape,but come to find out Tina is the one who set this up.So your asking whether Mike should forgive Tina for doing what she did out of love and attraction.The answer is a simple HELL YES!!!, I mean to be part of a 3 Sister Fuckfest would be any guys dream come true.

And Mike would end up having 3 Pussies at his disposal 24/7,hell the only thing that could make it better is if all 3 Sister shocked Mike pleasantly is to have them Lez out with each other to suck on the others pussies.Cause Love between Sisters is special and to share it with Mike would basically be like the icing on the cake they could all endulge and enjoy.Truly Great Story.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
EVER SINCE BLACK ROCK REVISITED

all bad-days seem to be cumming, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not really sure what to say. Ultra creative story, quite a twist but Stockholm Syndrome also might seem to apply. Well written.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

You left this on a cliffhanger. Where is the continuation or conclusion? Please continue the story.

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

What happened next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT happened to the next part??

j

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Hot story, but woefully incomplete. I’d love to read about a scenario where they all end up living together, all quite happy with the arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story. Being drugged and raped isn’t a joke at all.

They should take extremely great care of him from now on lest they all end up behind bars.

Bill S.

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

This.... this is the stuff that wet dreams are made of... would have given 10 stars if possible...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brunette. From the French who have a bad habit of not using some of the letters at the end of their words.

The German is braun which is much less sexy and the Anglo-Saxon brown is just dull.

Girls with brown hair are always brunettes.

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 1 year ago

More nightmare fuel than wet dream. Raped by skanks just isn't my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ridiculous

SatyrDickSatyrDick2 months ago

[22.02.24]

Fun und Funny!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10454 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...