All Comments on 'A Very Different Kind of Affair Ch. 01'

by LovingWife69

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife’s just another idiot that will have her life ruined when she inevitably gets caught. I’ll never understand the whole “ I love my SO so I’m gonna pay back their love and kindness by cheating on them.” Husbands gonna find out. Collect proof, and divorce her. Then she’ll realize that cheating wasn’t worth it. Of course by then it will be too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a rape story of a fool woman.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

What irritates is the insistence in telling the same shit again and again: Part 1 was more than enough to know she is a selfish cheating cunt, that fucks anything that moves...Why insist and insist on throwing again and again the lousy tale about a whore? She will only calm down when she gets a STD and a divorce! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just once I want a slut whore to be honest. I want the bitch to tell her family and friends and anyone she knows what a bitch and slut she really is. Its okay being a bitch and a slut but why be married? And change your username you are not a "loving wife".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another disgusting vile wife story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel sorry for your husband and kids for having a cheating liar in their life. Do them a favor and just pack up and leave. They’ll be much better off without you around. Maybe then your husband can then find somebody who is not a psychopath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Married but have sex with other men out of boredom and being horny. Wow, that must be so wonderful for your husband and kids! Such a loving and selfless thing to do! No talking to your husband about how to spice things up, just degrading yourself with some idiot at work. Just so special and wonderful! Good luck when hubby kicks you to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not really interesting. OK, she is a slut cheating wife as you made that clear in a prior story. What is really new here? I was expecting more drama about a conscience or maybe her almost getting caught and maybe she does get caught and the next chapter is either repair or move on.

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. Can’t wait to read Part 2.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Don't like the scenario. Eric needs to be bent over and ass fucked

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a literotica author, you should consider making your paragraphs shorter. It makes it easier to read.

As far as your story goes, You do a good job of portraying the character of Alex as a miserable cheating slut. And the character of Eric as an arrogant stuck up on himself Bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She hates her family.

This dirty bitch is not good for her husband and her childs.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Jesus, what caused you to have such low self esteem ? Did your Daddy or someone else touch you when you were little? Why the self destruction of a successful (to that point) marriage and career? And didnt your husband throw you out after the first guy? Where are you living at this point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredibly bad

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

At least I could read this addendum because from the previous chapter 3 as I already know that the good husband threw this despicable cheating spouse out of his house and she ended living back with her parents. A San Miguel beer for the non-cuck husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't get Alex at all. The previous side dick was a complete nerd and loser and didn't sound like worth the time as a side piece. This guy sounds 1000x worse...complete utter prick and deplorable POS. I won't run Alex down for deciding to step out on hubby but can't for the life of me understand why she chooses the dregs of society to waste her body and time on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing loving wife about you. Just a slut

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

How do you have loving wife, cheating wife, and hotwife in the same tags. Whores are not loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot. Can't tell you how many times I've wanted to do stuff like this at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that's a selfish disgustingly vile woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This affair does feel quite different to the first. While the first was mostly what sounded like unsatisfying sex with some one that made it hot simply because it was illicit, this one seams like the "sex" is good, but the person is dangerous and manipulative. Makes me believe the story is true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This woman can only be described as a pig.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingWife69@LovingWife69
I am a 28 year old happily married wife, and mother of three. I am 5 foot 2, i weigh 120 lbs, i am active fit, and my best assets are my perky full 34b tits, and my big firm, round ass. My married sex life is fantastic, and as a lover my husband has no shortcomings. However, ...