A Very Different Kind of Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
My Affair with Eric Intensifies.
1.6k words
2.8
14.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about an adulterous affair I had and includes descriptions of cheating and cuckolding. If that bothers you, read no further.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is part 2 of my second affair that happened several years ago. For the full story, and all the context of the situation, I invite you to read the first two chapters of the story that cover my first affair, "Young Wife Finds a Lover at Work." And then, of course, chapter 1 of "A Very Different Kind of Affair." As those stories include details and events relevant to this one.

But, as a short summary, my name is Alex. I am currently 28 years old, and I am a married mother of three. I am 5'2, I weigh 120 lbs., I have a firm round ass that I'm very proud of, and small, but perky tits. Several years ago, I engaged in two affairs with coworkers, the first with a man named Tom, and the second with Eric. This story continues the Eric story.

It had been a couple weeks since our basement session at work, and things had not slowed down. Every day at work, Eric would talk dirty to me whenever we would see each other. He would make gestures at me, nearly all of a sexual nature, and whenever we got close enough, he would slap or pinch my ass, or find an excuse to rub his groin against me.

Every night, we would text each other. He would tell me how hard his cock was, and how much he wanted to fuck me, and I would tell him how much I needed his hard cock inside of me. Of course, Eric was in it for the cuckolding fantasy, so he always wanted details about my husband. He wanted to hear how neglected I was, and how my needs were never met. He wanted details about how small and pathetic my hubby's cock was, and how it couldn't satisfy me. Eric wanted me to tell him he was the big man, and that I only wanted him.

Of course, none of that was true. My husband loved me and our children. Provided for us very well financially and emotionally. He is great in bed, and to this day remains the best lover I have ever had. His cock is more than enough for me, being nearly eight inches long, and plenty thick. In fact, his cock was bigger in pretty much every way than Eric's. But that song wasn't the one I would sing.

I knew what Eric wanted, and I gave it to him. I would describe the comparison of my husband's small limp dick, saying I couldn't even feel it inside of me. I would complain that I never orgasmed with him, and that my hubby would just pump into e a few times, blow his load, and then go to sleep.

I would even start talking about wanted to leave my hubby, and live with Eric. To be his little fuck buddy, and make him cum whenever he wanted. Eric loved all of this. All I had to do was stroke his ego, and that would be enough to set him off in a sexual frenzy. He constantly sent me dick pics of him masturbating and cumming, and I would do the same. In those couple weeks I must have sent over a hundred sexually explicit nude photos of myself to this man, who for all intents and purposes, was a stranger.

We would meet up at work two more times, following the same basic pattern. He would walk towards me, and we would secretly head to the back staircase for our break. The second time we did this, he would order me to strip down and take off my work pants and my panties. He would make me spread my legs and put my hands against the wall, and he would finger fuck my pussy until I came.

Later that day, I would follow him back down the stairs for our second break, and this time he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and had me hold open my panties as he jerked off and came on my exposed pussy. He then made me pull my panties back into place, zip up my pants and leave it there. He then ordered me to suck his cock clean. So, I did, and as he tucked it back into his underwear, he slapped me on the face, and said have fun. Then he left.

I felt so dirty all day, and my crotch actually burned until I was able to get home and shower. I both loved knowing that I had a crotch covered in cum all day, and hated the pretty painful feeling it gave me.

The next work time encounter we had was a little different, but again followed the same pattern. This time on our first break, he stood behind me in the dark stairwell, with his hand down my unbuttoned pants, and rapidly rubbed my clit until I reached my orgasm.

On the second break, he led me to the basement bathroom. Here he stood at the urinal, and ordered me to take his cock out. I reached from behind him, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped them. I pulled his boxers slightly down, and flipped his semi erect cock out from underneath. He then started pissing, and I let go, but he barked at me to hold unto it. So, I did.

As his piss splashed against the urinal, I held gently unto his warm soft cock, and felt the warmth going through it. As soon as he stopped peeing, he turned around, and forced me to my knees. He then shoved his soft piss tasting prick into my mouth, and like a hungry little slut, I slurped it down, quickly getting him rock hard.

I deep throated him, wondering how much of our 15-minute break was already gone, and worrying we would be caught. With my right hand, I firmly gripped the base of his cock, and with my left I massaged and tugged on his sweaty balls. Right before he was about to cum, he pushed back against me hard, and pulled his cock free of my mouth.

Before I could protest, he was furiously jerking his cock, and shot his hot load of cum all over my face. Four long ropes of cum drenched my face, before he roughly shook his dick, getting the last few drops all over my work shirt, tucking his cock in his pants, and leaving the bathroom.

There I was, kneeling on the floor, face covered in cum in the basement bathroom of my workplace, when in walked Jim. He was another line worker, a friend of Erics. I started to panic, but he just looked at me, still kneeling there, said "nice." And then walked to the stall and started to take a shit.

I was horrified at my embarrassment. I stood up, and looked in the mirror. I really looked like a slut. My shirt had drops of cum all over it, already soaking into the material. And my face was covered in an obvious amount of thick white cum. Some of it had even gotten in my hair. I remembered where I was, and quickly started to clean myself up.

I could hear Jim shitting, which was gross, but I needed to hurry. I pulled some paper towels out of the dispenser, and wetted them in the sink. I frantically washed the cum off my shirt and threw the paper towels away. Then I quickly wiped the cum off my face with my hands, and washed my hands in the sink.

I splashed my face with water, and dried it with more paper towels. When I looked up, I looked terrible. I had messed up my makeup, and my face was red from washing it, but I needed to go, I was running out of time.

When I got back to my line, I was four minutes late, and the group leader angrily asked me where I was, and yelled at me for holding up production. I explained that I had been going to the bathroom, and said I wasn't feeling well. I went home sick twenty minutes later, because it felt like everyone was staring at me.

That night, I angrily texted Eric. I was so mad. He had embarrassed me, and now someone else had seen what we were doing at work. I was late coming back from break, and then I had to miss a half day of work. And I was still shaking from the fear and embarrassment of being caught.

Eric texted back, and in a condescending way, just told me that "A whore should expect to be treated like a whore." Then he told me that Jim thought the whole thing was hot, and that he was considering inviting Jim to join us next time.

I felt like I was losing control, and I told Eric that I didn't want anyone else to be involved, or even to know what was happening. Eric just replied, "It's too late for all that. I've got hundreds of pictures of you being a whore, and now I have a witness of you doing it at work. If you don't do exactly as I say, all of that goes to your husband, and your supervisor, and you'll lose everything."

Part of me was still horny and excited from all of this, but a growing part of me was getting very scared. I did not want this to continue, but I didn't think there was any way I could get out of it. So, I just responded, "Ok. I'll do what you want." Then, I cried myself to sleep.

To be concluded in part 3...