A Very Difficult Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff squeezed her hand then took his away.

"I told Mum and Dad that I'm going down that test slope later and they had better be ready to buy those skis."

When Jeff had finished his meal she dragged him towards the ski shop.

"Show me the skis I should get."

Jeff had a careful look, measured a couple of pairs against her height and told her which. Kylie pouted and said they weren't the most expensive.

"Maybe, but they're the best."

She held his hand again as they went back to the skifield. Jeff knew it was just innocent enthusiasm and he also knew that he liked it.

"Ilse, my instructor, thinks you're a bit of a hunk."

"She wants to give me a lesson."

"Are you going?"

Jeff shook his head.

"She's 20. Is that too young for you, hunky Jeff?"

Jeff spanked her backside. "You do ask very personal questions sometimes Kylie."

Kylie didn't say anything but when they got on the chair lift together it seemed that she squirmed in even closer to Jeff. He watched her carefully as she skied and gave her advice which she listened to carefully. Once he knew he went on for a bit too long.

Kylie looked at him, "That's so interesting Mr Bradley," and shrieked with laughter.

To get her posture correct he had to push her knees with his hands two times and once he held her back and shoulders to show the right crouching position. He held her hips to show her how to transfer her weight from side to side. Kylie showed no reaction to his touch, just a half smile on her face. Jeff asked himself whether he would coach an 18 year old boy like that.

Later Kylie fell over and was frustrated and angry with herself.

"What am I doing wrong Jeff?"

"It's your knees Kylie. You've got to keep them closer together."

She looked at him with her twinkling gaze. "Do I really Mr Bradley?"

Kylie's parents met them for her test and did their best to undermine her, telling her the slope was too steep, that she needed to practice more, that she would hurt herself.

Jeff said, "Kylie will be fine." Tracey and Brian went into a discussion and Jeff whispered into Kylie's ear. "Go for it, we'll follow you down. And don't show off."

"Yes sir, Mr Bradley sir, whatever you say sir." She was looking away from her parents and only Jeff could hear and only Jeff could see her grin.

He soon wished he hadn't mentioned showing off because that's exactly what she did. She made some extravagant turns, she went far faster than she should and twice lost her balance and almost fell over. But at the bottom she had a triumphant smile as she greeted them. Jeff wanted to hug her, he felt so proud of her.

"Kylie you went far too fast. You've got to ski to your ability, you almost fell over twice," said Brian with fatherly concern.

"But I didn't, did I? Come on Dad, that's some new skis you owe me." She turned and set off for the ski shop.

Brian chose the most expensive skis. "Here you are Kylie, the best skis money can buy, just for my little girl," he cooed.

"But I want these." Kylie pointed to the skis Jeff had chosen.

"Come now Kylie, your father knows best and he's spending all this money, just for you."

"I want these." Kylie jutted her jaw.

"Why, the others are more expensive."

"Because Je," she paused looking at Jeff. "Because . . . . because . . . . I like the color."

Both her parents laughed and called her silly, but Brian looked at his watch and relented. "We'll ski with you tomorrow Kylie, we promised the Cartwrights we'd meet them. Jeff, you've helped Kylie so much. Surely we can buy you dinner?

Jeff agreed, he much as he disliked the idea. He couldn't be spending so much time with Kylie and ignore her parents.

Kylie watched them go.

"And fuck you too." She looked at Jeff. "Did you you hear a single word of congratulations? Did you hear 'Well done Kylie'? Did they say they were proud of me? No, all they said was that they had to ski with the boring, boozy Cartwrights.

Jeff wanted to put his arms around her, but there were a lot of people nearby. "I was proud of you Kylie, very proud. You've learned so fast and have been so brave. Shame you're a bit crazy with it."

Kylie giggled then squeezed his arm. "I could see you were proud and that made me happy."

"C'mon, let's try out your new skis."

On the higher slopes the chairlifts were bigger but Kylie still sat right next to Jeff with their ski trousers touching. Sometimes she rested her head on his shoulder and once, without thinking, Jeff put his arm around her shoulders and she snuggled in tighter. At first Jeff justified it by thinking that Kylie was upset by her parents and needed some comfort. Then he realized that she was smiling happily and his thoughts were about something very different from providing comfort. He took his arm away. Kylie looked at him and poked him in the ribs but said nothing.

They skied side by side through long snow valleys and when Jeff glanced at Kylie beside him, he saw her beautiful excited face, her lips slightly parted and felt as though they were soul mates. He managed to resist putting his arm around her again, but did nothing to stop her snuggling in or resting her head on his shoulder.

"It's innocent, it's just teenage enthusiasm, she's excited about winning her skis. There's nothing to it," he thought. He knew that wasn't true.

At dinner Kylie wore black leggings and a red sweater. The leggings were skin hugging and the sweater clung to her body. Jeff could see the perfect shape of her long legs and the shape of her breasts was firm and prominent. He was surprised her parents let her dress like that, but Tracey was showing a lot of leg and cleavage.

Kylie sat opposite Jeff and, as she ate healthy food and didn't say much, there was none of the tension of the first evening. Her parents almost completely ignored her and didn't see her facial expressions. She spent most of the time with a bland face, but sometimes when Jeff looked across he saw her earnest look at him. She gently kicked his shin under the table three times when he made his bored "How interesting" comments and smirked at him after she told her father "That's fascinating Dad".

His mind wandered as Tracey and Brian talked and didn't listen. He relived all the fun he had had with Kylie, their jokes and laughs, their were a lot of them, their touches, there were certainly a lot them, the way she had gazed at him. He realized that he had enjoyed every minute with her. And the same the day before.

As his mind was wandering, so were his eyes wandering; wandering straight to Kylie's breasts. Was she wearing a bra or not? Surely she must be for them to be as firm as that, but he couldn't see any hint of one.

He was interrupted by Kylie's cough and saw her looking at him with an amused smile. He turned his attention to her parents.

"Kylie says you helped her a bit today as well Jeff. I hope it wasn't too much trouble. She can be a bit of a handful."

"I suppose she can," agreed Jeff and her parents couldn't understand why Kylie had a coughing fit.

"It was worth it to see how good she's become so quickly."

"Say thank you to Mr Bradley, Kylie. It's your bed time."

"Thank you Mr Bradley," she droned looking at her plate, then she grinned at him and nudged his ankle again.

Kylie walked away to go to her bedroom and Jeff watched her bottom wriggle in her tight leggings and was sure it was a show for him.

"She's Sally's age; if only she was a few years older."

DAY 4

Kylie had another long lesson with Ilse and Jeff did his duty with Brian and Tracey in the morning. He did go down to see that Kylie was all right and was greeted by waves and friendly smiles from both of them. Ilse tried to persuade him again about the lesson.

Kylie left them to it and skied away. "See you at the bottom, Ilse."

Jeff made his excuses and Ilse told him he could always find her at the ski school.

Kylie's parents did ski with her in the afternoon but soon saw the Cartwrights and left her alone and resentful. She decided to look for Jeff and remembered how he said he liked the top run on the East ridge. After some searching she found him in a high mountain cafe.

"Hi Jeff."

He looked up and felt those now familiar emotions. Relief that she had come; when she wasn't with him he always had a lurking concern that she had vanished from his life forever. And a surge of affection as she smiled so openly and enthusiastically.

"I thought you were skiing with your parents."

"Dad got pissed off because I'm better than him and they left me and went with the boring Cartwrights." She took his hand and pulled him outside. "I want to go down this trail.

She kept holding his hand as they went to collect their skis and Jeff didn't mind. As usual Kylie snuggled in beside him on the chairlift.

"Ah well why not?" thought Jeff, it's just fooling around. It's not going any further.

The sun had gone behind some clouds and the wind was picking up and blowing snow flurries as they went up.

"It's cold," said Kylie and snuggled in even closer.

Jeff put his arm around her and she put her head on his shoulder.

"Ilse has got the hots for you"

"Has she?"

"You know she has. Why don't you bonk her?"

"Not my scene."

"Too young for you?"

"Not my scene. You're getting personal again." But he tightened his arm.

"Did you like the clothes I wore last night?"

"You looked very beautiful Kylie." Something from a dream were his true thoughts but he couldn't say that.

"Did I? You seemed to really like my red sweater, you looked at it a lot."

Jeff laughed. "What am I going to do with you Kylie?"

"I wonder," she said and folded down his jacket collar and kissed his neck. Jeff felt a thrill down through his abs to his loins. He was rescued by the chairlift reaching the top. Kylie immediately sped down the slope and Jeff followed watching her technique.

"That's great Kylie. You've really got the knack of always keeping your knees together." As soon as he said it he cursed himself. She looked at him for a few moments with a calculating stare.

"I suppose you're very pleased with yourself about that, Mr Know It All Bradley."

She snuggled in again on the chairlift and Jeff instinctively put his arm around her and did so every time they sat on the chairlift. On the fourth time she turned his face towards hers so that their noses were almost touching. Jeff looked at her, looked at her full red lips and felt an almost overwhelming urge to kiss her.

"Go on," she whispered. "You want to kiss me, I want you to kiss me. Why don't you?"

"Kylie, you're the same age as . . . "

She cut him short. "Don't you dare say that Mr Jeff Bradley," she snapped. "Don't you dare even think that." Her eyes were blazing and she moved away, folding her arms and looking away from him.

At the top she charged off again. Jeff followed, not really knowing what to do. Kylie continued down past the start of the chair lift. He decided to have another run, then the weather closed in for the day and he headed for the carpark.

He skied slowly thinking about what had happened. Right back to the start of the day when he had been worried she wouldn't even come up. Then he had been worried that she wouldn't smile her delightful smile at him and how good he felt to see her unreserved welcome. Every moment with her had been a joy: their laughing and banter, her crazy courage going down those tough trails, the feeling of togetherness as they skied side by side.

How he had loved it when she had snuggled into him. That kiss on his neck had thrilled him. She had been so courageous asking him to kiss her. She had been so right saying he had wanted to. Every fiber in his body had wanted to.

Why hadn't he? Because he was 40 and she was the same age as Sally and nothing was going to change that.

Kylie and her parents were at the carpark and Kylie had a hostile expression and didn't say anything as he spoke to her parents. Brian invited him to join them and the Cartwrights for dinner. He politely declined saying he felt like a quiet night and was going to watch a DVD. The truth was he didn't want to spend a night getting plastered and he didn't like Kylie's aggressive and silent hostility. Brian looked crestfallen.

"Well, perhaps we can meet for a quick drink."

Jeff was first to the bar in the evening but soon Kylie and her parents arrived. Jeff took a moment to take in Kylie. She was wearing a short, red mini-skirt which showed a lot of very shapely and slim legs and white and tight sleeveless top which seemed to be straining to hold in her breasts. Her hair was clipped back in a more sophisticated style and Jeff thought she looked absolutely gorgeous, a dream turned into reality.

She wasn't giving him her angry stare any more, but there was no sign of her radiant smile either. She was looking at him in a calculating, questioning manner. Apart from droning "Hello Mr Bradley" at her parents' insistence she said nothing while he was at the bar. She stood behind her parents and whenever he glanced at her, there was that same calculating stare.

The Cartwrights joined them and Brian introduced Jeff to his friends. They seemed exactly the same types as Brian and Tracey and he was glad get away after 30 minutes and go to his room.

"Bye Kylie, maybe I'll see you skiing tomorrow."

Her expression didn't change, she said nothing, standing motionless except for a little half wave.

Jeff ordered a meal to be brought up to his room and thought about Kylie. "Was that wave a 'get lost' wave? Probably. It's just as well, this is getting far too complicated. It'll be best if I don't have anything more to do with her. I'll move out tomorrow and go to the other side of the mountain."

But even as he thought that he felt a pang of anguish rush through his body.

After an hour he heard a knock on his door. He opened it and in strode Kylie.

"I finished my meal and Mum told me to go and watch a DVD. You're going to watch a DVD so here I am."

"Kylie, your parents won't like you being here."

"They won't notice. They're getting pissed with the Cartwrights. They'll stay down there until at least 10 o'clock then they'll go up and pass out on their bed."

Kylie frowned for a moment, then perked up and wriggled her hips in front of him.

"Do you like these clothes?"

Jeff was having a problem keeping up with her mood changes. "The skirt's very short."

"I didn't ask whether my skirt was short. I asked whether you like my clothes."

"Of course I do. Kylie, you look stunning. You're a very beautiful young woman."

"Not a beautiful little girl?"

"Young woman."

"That's nice" she said, walking to right in front of him where she put her hands on her hips and gave him another of her long challenging stares.

"So Mr Jeff Bradley, I've seen the way you looked at me last night and tonight. You can't take your eyes off my legs and boobs. But you think I'm too young for you and so you don't want to hug me. That's OK, you don't have to hug me if you don't want to. But I want to hug you so I'm going to."

She put her arms around his neck and Jeff could feel her breasts against his chest, her hips against his pelvis and her hair tickling his cheek. He didn't move and kept his hands in his pockets.

"So Mr Jeff Bradley, you still think I'm too young and you don't want to kiss me. That's OK. But I want to kiss you so I'm going to."

Ever so slowly she ran her lips along his, did the same with her tongue and then caressed his lips with hers.

Jeff's resistance vanished, his lips responded and his hands went to the back of her mini-skirt and pulled her more tightly into his groin where his erection was rising.

She pulled away. "There, that wasn't so bad was it?"

"What sort of game is going on? Is she a cock teaser?" he wondered.

Kylie picked up the DVD case. "What's the movie? Casablanca! Isn't that really old? And it's in black and white. Yuck."

"You can go and watch some cartoons in your room if you like."

Kylie sat on the sofa and Jeff turned on the DVD. He sat at the far end of the sofa from Kylie but immediately she moved until their legs were touching, then she put his arm around her shoulder and didn't say anything as she concentrated on the movie for the next 90 minutes.

She gasped when people were shot, wept tears of emotion at the rousing anthem scene, laughed at the subtle jokes which Jeff hadn't expected her to pick up and cried at the sad scenes. Jeff passed her a box of tissues which she accepted with a teary smile.

Jeff had seen the movie many times and didn't watch as closely as Kylie and he was distracted every time he glanced at her. In her position her skirt had ridden up high showing more of the perfect flesh of her thighs. He knew she couldn't be wearing a bra as he could see the shape of her nipples against her top. Each different expression on her face seemed more beautiful than the one before.

The movie finished and Kylie stood up. "Thank you Jeff that was a wonderful movie, one of the best I've seen. Ah well, I'd better go."

"Can't you stay for a few minutes? We need to talk."

She groaned."I knew you would say that. Can I have some wine?"

"Just a few sips."

Kylie picked up his glass and looked around the room making up her mind. Then she lay on her back on the sofa, her head on his thighs with her body stretched out, her legs all exposed as her skirt had ridden up. It was a struggle for Jeff to take his eyes away from her long slim legs.

"Go for it."

"Kylie, you're the same age as Sally."

"I'm not Sally."

"I'm the same age as your father."

"I know he's a prick, but I'm not looking for a substitute father. I know the way your mind works. Mr Jeff Bradley. All your smart psychology is useless."

"Simply, you're 18 and I'm 40."

"So what? I'm over the age of consent. You're not passed it are you?"

Jeff laughed. "Not quite."

"What's the problem? Do you think I'm a sex crazed teenager and you're just the closest man?"

"No. You're very sexy, but you're not that."

"Are you worried that you're taking advantage of a teenager who is lonely and upset by her parents?"

"Probably."

"Jeff, I've loved seeing you ever since you said you wanted a hamburger that first night. You like being with me don't you? You don't treat me like a little girl."

"I love being with you. We always have good times together."

"When did you start thinking like that?"

"Since you cracked those jokes about George Washington I think."

"I felt so good when you came into the restaurant three days ago. I had been thinking about you all the night before and waiting for you all day. I worried that you didn't want to see me."

"I had been looking everywhere for you. I had thought that you might have gone back to the hotel."

She looked at him again and tapped his nose with her finger. "And I know you fancy me. You can't take your eyes off me."

She took his hand and placed it on her top over her breast. "That answers the question you've been asking yourself for two days, doesn't it Mr Bradley?"

It certainly did, definitely no bra. Kylie put her hand on his to hold him there. "That feels so lovely."

Jeff thought that was an understatement as he savored her firm, smooth breast and felt a firm nipple against his palm..

She raised her perfect left leg. "Sooner or later, Mr Jeff Bradley, you're going to ask me to spread these knees, not keep them together."

Jeff laughed. "You are so different. So funny."

Kylie's leg movement had pushed her skirt up further. Jeff glanced down and could see part of her thong. He could see her pubic mound, even the shape of her labia through the thin material.

"God she's so beautiful, God she's so sexy." He forced himself to return his eyes to her face and knew that Kylie had been watching him. Her eyes were wide and plaintive and she did nothing to push down her skirt.