A Very Happy New Year

Story Info
Emma planned to ruin her ex-bf's New Year party, but...
1.9k words
4.44
6.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in the story are over 18. If you have liked this story, please give your valuable feedback. Thank You.

***

Emma shot a cursory glance at the full-length mirror near the door of her apartment. She tossed her flowing honey-blonde locks over her shoulder and headed for the door. She knew that she was looking pretty damn good in her silver sequined shift dress, but she had other things on her mind.

It was New Years Eve and she was looking for some revenge. The plan was set. All she had to do was attend a party, ruin her ex-boyfriend's night (life, maybe?) and head home at one minute past midnight with a smile on her face and peace in her heart. How hard could it be?

Emma ignored the wolf-whistle that followed her through the heavy wooden door of her friend Lou's apartment building. She shrugged out of her coat and pressed the button for the lift. She could hear the music thudding from upstairs and felt butterflies stirring in her stomach. Her ex-boyfriend Jeremy was guaranteed to be at the party and so was his new fling Diane. She had planned to openly expose Jeremy for the lying and cheating. It would be the perfect way to ring in the new year and start fresh.

Emma took a deep breath and stepped into the elevator as the doors opened, so lost in her own thoughts that she nearly didn't hear the voice behind her calling out for her to hold the lift. She jumped as an arm shot out to stop the doors from closing and felt her breath catch in her throat when she saw who the arm was attached to.

"Mike?" she croaked, blinking at the tall, handsome, brunette standing in front of her.

His face broke out into a wide smile as he recognised her.

"Emma! I didn't think you would be here tonight, Lou mentioned you hadn't been feeling well this week."

Emma tried not to dwell on the idea of Mike asking her best friend Lou about her and chose to focus instead on how amazing it was that their dorky childhood friend Mike had grown into... this. His black tailored suit clung to his tall, lean body in all the right places. He had a hint of a tan on his naturally olive skin and his brown eyes twinkled kindly at her. She realised that she hadn't closed her mouth since croaking out his name and shook her head to gather her thoughts.

"I'm feeling much better today," She nodded, crossing her arms over her chest.

"That's good to hear," he grinned, leaning back against the elevator wall next to her and pushing his hands into the pockets of his suit pants.

"To be honest, I didn't really want to spend the night surrounded by a bunch of unfamiliar faces," he added.

The elevator shuddered to a halt, and the lights flickered on and off.

"Uhhh..." Emma looked around slowly, turning to face Mike, "That can't be good, right?"

"Well, it looks like we're stuck here," Mike said, "At least for the time being."

He shrugged out of his suit jacket, folded it neatly and placed it on the ground, sliding down the wall to sit next to it. He looked up at Emma and patted the ground next to him. She ignored his invitation and crossed her arms over her chest, her fingertips drumming against her arms.

"Surely someone will notice the lift is broken?" Emma asked. She tried to keep the hysteria out of her voice as the thoughts of being stuck in such a confined space started to creep in.

"Undoubtedly," Mike nodded, pulling a bottle of brown liquid out of the gift bag he'd had draped over his arm.

"But for now, it's just you and me," he added.

She wasn't sure if he was talking to her or the alcohol, but she sighed and sat down next to him anyway, crossing her long bronzed legs out in front of her. Mike twisted the cap off of the bottle and handed it to her. She took it from him and two three long gulps. It had been a long day. It had been a long week. Hell, it had been a long year!

He raised a curious eyebrow at her and took a slow swig of the brown liquid.

"Don't ask," she sighed.

There were so many ways to kill time when trapped in an elevator and only so many games to play that include a single bottle of whiskey as a prop. They had ruled out spin the bottle and settled on truth or dare. It had taken half the bottle for Emma to work up the courage to agree to play. She had a lot of truths that she'd prefer to keep to herself.

"I'll go first, shall I?" Mike suggested chivalrously.

Emma pointed the neck of the bottle at him.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked.

"Truth," Mike replied.

She eyed him and took another long gulp from the bottle.

"How did you get so... so..." she waved her hand up and down the length of him, searching for the right word.

He squinted at her, trying to figure out what she was trying to say.

"So..."

"So... uhh, fit?" she nodded, and handed him the bottle.

"Oh, well, I went through something called puberty. You can be glad you weren't there for that stage of my life. After that I guess there was adulthood where I grew out of my baby fat and into some good genes."

She nodded and he took a sip of the whisky.

"Truth or Dare, Emma?" Mike asked looking at her.

She grinned, feeling the warmth of the brown liquid pooling in her stomach. Bravery pulsing through her veins. If she'd been feeling this way at the party, she definitely would have had the balls to confront Jeremy.

"Dare," she replied.

He ran his hand over his jaw, scratching the stubble there slowly.

"Ok, I dare you to... kiss me on the cheek."

She rolled her eyes and leaned forward, kissing him quickly on the cheek and grabbing the whisky bottle out of his hand.

"Easy. Truth or dare?"

"Hmmm..." he looked at her. His brown eyes still sparkling.

"Dare."

She looked steadily back into his eyes, the alcohol bravery thudding in her veins.

"I dare you to kiss me, but not on the cheek."

"A challenge?" he asked, one eyebrow raised.

She laughed, but the sound caught in her throat as he took her hand gently between both of his and pressed his lips against the inside of her wrist. He parted his lips slightly and traced the tip of his tongue in a slow circle around the delicate skin of her wrist, raising goose-bumps on the backs of her arms. She shivered as he rained gentle kisses up the inside of her forearm, her eyes closing in pleasure.

"Mike..." she whispered.

Her eyes remained closed as she felt his hands move up to push her honey-blonde hair out of her face, cupping her cheeks warmly. She opened her eyes in time to see his face moving towards hers and her lips parted in anticipation. She dipped her tongue into his mouth, tasting the sweetness of the whiskey on his lips. The sensation made her feel bold and brave. She moved across the elevator floor to settle on his lap, her knees on either side of his hips and her silver sequined mini riding up her thighs.

She shifted over him. A flush creeping up her face as she realised the hardening bulge in his pants. It meant that he was as excited as she was at the prospect of taking this further. He pulled her face down to his and kissed her again, harder this time. His lips parting and his tongue sliding along the full length of hers. She reached down between them, tugging his suit pants open and reaching in to pull the full length of him out, gasping against his lips as she felt how firm he was under her touch.

Mike grinned against her mouth, his hands still holding her head in place as he kissed her over and over again. His eyebrow furrowing in pleasure as she worked her small hands over the length of his cock. He groaned against her lips as she slipped her hand quickly up and down over the head of him, and moved his hands down to slip up under the sides of her dress and cupping her ass firmly.

She moved to stand up, intending to remove her underwear, but he stopped her, instead reaching under her dress to tear the flimsy scrap of lace away from her body. She gasped, feeling exposed. He tossed her underwear aside and pulled her dress up over her head, exposing her completely. Emma dropped her head back and moaned. His hands and mouth exploring her exposed breasts.

She gripped the base of his cock and raised her hips slightly, shifting her weight so she could settle over him, pushing her warm wetness down onto him in one fluid motion. Mike took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked hard, biting at it with his teeth as she rocked her hips over him. She braced her hands against the wall on either side of his head, her nakedness a stark contrast to his fully clothed body. He laced his fingers through the lengths of her hair and buried his face against her neck as she bounced over him, the full length of his cock dipping in and out of her wetness as she moved.

She grinded her hips down hard against him, rocking back and forth in a steady rhythm, feeling herself drawing close and closer to the edge. He gripped his hands tighter in her hair, his hips pumping up underneath her as she pushed herself down onto the length of his cock. She felt him come first, felt his body shuddering beneath her and the familiar sensation of warmth spreading inside her. She kept moving over him as she climaxed. Her whole body tightening against him as she came, her hips jerking.

They sat together, their backs against the wall of the elevator, listening to the muffled countdown upstairs.

"Three, two, one... Happy New Year!"

Emma shifted to rest her head against Mike's shoulder, her hand laying gently on his thigh.

"I should probably get dressed..."

Mike laughed, and then grabbed at her hand on his thigh as the elevator sprang back to life.

Emma stood up quickly, tugging her dress over her head and stepping back into her heels. She looked around for her underwear and Mike bent down to pick the scrap of lace up. He pushed it into the pocket of his suit pants and the door to the elevator opened before she had a chance to protest.

"Emma?"

Emma turned to face Jeremy, a smile frozen on her face. He eyed her up and down, his arms crossing over his chest.

"How funny to be bumping into you here, of all places," He drawled sarcastically.

"Diane was right, you really mustn't be over me," he added.

"Oh, I'm over you," Emma found her voice and turned to pull the scrap of her underwear from Mike's pocket.

"Here, something for you to remember me by."

She smiled sweetly and shoved it against Jeremy's chest, pushing past him to enter the party.

Mike grinned at Jeremy and stepped around him, following Emma into the apartment.

"A Very Happy New Year."