A Very Hot Shower

Story Info
Whilst husband is denied downstairs, wife takes a shower.
775 words
2.33
27.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't stop thinking about her body, her body that got him aroused when he was around her, the fabric of her tops (his favourite on her!) she wore without a bra that displayed the fantastic shape of her exquisite breasts, her dark nipples being highlighted under the sheer material, the fact they were often erect further heightening his arousal.

The plastic encasing his cock grew ever tighter as his erection started to grow at the very thought, again.

Compounding this was the thought of the soft curves of her booty, he loved to stroke her smooth skin, to take time caressing and kissing.

She looked amazing, after holding your gaze with her brown eyes her dark hair cascaded down in loose curls as if inviting your eyes lower. Not that was needed as all eyes were automatically drawn to the desirable shape of her body.

The owner of that delicious body was currently in the shower, the hot stream of water pricking her skin, falling from her hair, massaging her shoulders, the rivulets running down her body, tantalisingly clinging on to every curve before falling. Cascading down her breasts to the point of her nipples, the water swirling as if it was a man's tongue on each, continuously lapping at them, the sensation making them both stiffen.

Of course the water ran lower, down to her thighs, but by then the flow of the water had decreased and so was just gently lapping over her mound.

With the hot water pummeling her body and the endless stimulation of those imaginary tongues working wonders on her nipples she was getting more aroused so she directed the shower head between her thighs, the power surprising her, now it was if the tongues had moved lower, licking her voraciously, hungrily as she swirled the shower head then running it directly along the her cleft, her eyes wide as the powerful stream made contact with her sensitive clitoris.

He could feel the tip of his straining cock getting wetter still as he thought of the thrill, the utter joy of making her come, her scent and the taste of her, her eyes closing as his fingers reached to grasp her inviting nipples while his tongue got to enjoy lapping at her pussy.

Her eyes closed as she put a second finger inside her, catching her breath as she imagined his tongue at work on her, her palm brushed her clit and she was hovering dangerously close to coming.

She enjoyed that thought but needed something inside her now, something to feel solid inside her. She replaced the shower head in its holder as she moved slightly along the shower to where there stood an outstretched dildo, another toy her husband had bought her in his seemingly endless quest to keeping her sexually happy it curved wickedly upwards, water droplets covering it, the clear liquid falling seductively from its head.

With the water from the shower still drenching her she stood astride the phallus, intrigued and ready to feel it deep inside her, needing to feel that curve caressing her inside. Her breasts pressed against the smooth wall of tiles she lifted the head of the toy and moved it up and down the length of her pussy, by now wet herself she placed it at her entrance and wrapping her hand around the long tapered shaft slipped the head slowly inside her, feeling the rim of its head filling her.

He desperately needed release, she had flashed him earlier in the day, showing him her new black semi sheer bra encasing her delicious breasts, it was only a quick glimpse but he could make out her nipples and the thought was imprinted on his brain, his cock throbbed when it happened and closing his eyes he could still relive it. A good and bad thing as his erection would press against his cock cage, pulling the ring located behind his balls tight...and offering no respite to his imprisonment.

It felt good inside, she had been grinding the first couple of inches of its head and length inside her, her pussy squeezing against the firm shaft, she felt her orgasm coming but she needed more. Her hands moved up to squeeze her hard nipples she dismounted the shaft and turned, her gorgeous arse in the air, one hand on the edge of the bath the other caressing the ridges on the long shaft of the dildo, imagining her man behind her thrusting in doggy style, the dildo sank into her wet and inviting pussy as deep as she could, closing her eyes as her orgasm pulsed through her body.