All Comments on 'A Very Hot Shower'

by Dave0068

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
Well done!

A bit short, but well written! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unless she unlocks him

All either of them will be doing is imagining. Only difference is she can get off while he is relegated to observer status.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

How about dumb as they come.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
?????

Study some of the good writers and then try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cock cage equals FETISH story

Why are you in the loving wives section with this garbage? And when are you going to learn that a cock cage is a toy that he can remove easily without the key? A pair of pliers does it. A small pair of bolt cutters, available at any hardware store, does it. A Dremel that's available at hobby shops and hardware stores does it. Going to a locksmith and having them make 20 keys does it. My favorite? Go to the police, have them remove it and then have them arrest your wife since it's illegal to lock someone in the cage. It makes it easier to divorce the cunt if she's in jail. Stupid fetish story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Whilst

Whilst reading this, I realized that it was likely a British author planning still another cuckold tale, so I left right after he adjusted his cage. No more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bad but

Why do these wanker yanks think our few cucks in the uk are any worse than their multitudes. While i’m on, why do our american cousins have such a love affair with anal sex. Can anyone explain that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hell, study some of the BAD writers and try again!

At least you can be fairly confident that your next submission will be an improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Something I wonder

All these cuck authors (often they're admittedly British?) desiring to write about being locked in chastity cages? Have they ever considered changing it up a bit and, have the wife secured in a chastity belt??? Maybe a story with a two lock set and, both husband & boyfriend/boy toy need to agree on when who gets to spend time with her...

Now, that would be a funny story.

This story on the other hand: husband if he is so distraught with treatment from wife; should do as another commenter posted: go to the police and have her arrested for unlawful imprisonment. - That and the fallout would also be an entertaining continuation.

As it stands this story should either be in fetish or BDSM; when you think about the underlying mentality of the characters.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
And the point was...

Really, what was the point of this?

Not hot, erotic or sexy; you can't even claimed that the two characters in it are even two-dimensional, let alone the least bit interesting.

In fact, this story was so pointless that I even questioned myself as to the value of leaving a comment on it...

So let's keep this short: do yourself a favor, and don't waste you time reading this.

As for you, author: next time, please try harder.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

well there is NO mystery as to why he's a one hit wonder.

Ok it wasn't even a hit, but it sure was a fucking wonder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDave0068@Dave0068
Married to a wonderful loving woman, I like to share my fantasies and true life situations here.