A Very Indecent Proposal Ch. 01

Story Info
A female lawyer is given a twisted proposal.
1.5k words
4.05
16.1k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting in my office, finishing up the final notes on a patent case I'm working on for the company I work at. I see my pale, slightly tanned reflection in the gold desk placard that reads 'Kate Walker: Pantent Lawyer' and I smile with pride at the position I've worked so hard to reach. It hasn't been easy since my stunning good looks have always made everyone think I was just a dumb blonde that slept her way through law school but here I am, the top lawyer at a prestigious tech company and hopefully in line for a promotion that would have me running the entire patent department, which would mean I could really stick it to all the jerks I didn't like in the office.

I smirk self confidently as I head out of my office towards my boss, Nicholas Hawkins' office. He's quite young to be running such a large company but his intuition and determination have let him handle anything that's come his way. He hired me personally after several other firms passed on me, and it seemed that he could easily tell my talent beneath my beauty. And also for being young and single Nicholas controlled himself surprisingly well around me, as I'd only occasionally catch him ogling my tight ass or cleavage when he thought I wasn't paying attention.

As these thoughts run through my head I'm soon standing in the hallway just before his office and casually saying hello to his receptionist before she waves me on. I pause outside Nicholas' office for a moment to straighten my outfit consisting of tan stiletto high heels, black stockings, a black blazer, lavender blouse, and lavender knee-length skirt. I run a hand through my blonde hair quickly which is held back in a knot with a pin through it, and then walk through the door.

"Hello Mr. Hawkins, I hope you're day has been going well," I say professionally as I stride towards the desk. Nicholas looks briefly up at me from his computer and gestures wordlessly to the seat in front of the desk.

"Ah, Miss Walker, it's been quite a busy day for me so make this quick," he says a bit crisply, seemingly a little annoyed at my presence for some reason. A ghost of a frown appears on my face before I maintain my impassive facade and slip into the seat across from his desk, crossing my legs and folding my hands daintily in my lap.

"Yes of course, I was hoping we could discuss that promotion I applied for a couple weeks ago, I think I'm more than qualified," I say crisply, with a little bit of arrogance tinged in my voice. His eyes flash almost dangerously at me.

"Do you now? You are aware of how many lawyers we have that have decades of experience on you," Nicholas says almost challengingly, making me squirm in my seat slightly. There's just something about his voice when he gets spirited that makes my whole body quiver.

"Of course I am, but none of those lawyers have the track record I do. I've closed more cases than anyone. I work circle around everyone in my department. I..." I tick off my points a bit brattishly before he cuts me off curtly.

"Miss Walker, why would I give the promotion who hasn't been around long enough to prove their loyalty to this company? That doesn't seem very fair does it?" He replies condescendingly as I barely stop myself from glaring outright at him.

"Oh come on, I'm loyal to this company, what more do I have to do to prove that?" I ask almost desperately, the first crack in my composure as he smiles predatorily and gets up slowly from his seat.

"Well, you may be in luck, there might be something you can do for me, you really want this job correct?" He asks quickly, as if he's excited about something.

"Yes, of course, I want this job more than anything," I respond just as quickly, my own eagerness creeping into my voice as he starts to slowly walk towards me.

"More than anything hmm, so you'd be willing to do anything for this job then?" He questions as he rounds his desk so that he's standing directly in front of me.

"Just name it, I'll do it. Why, do you want me to like do your laundry for a month or something?" I ask with a bit of a smirk as I try to regain my confident swagger. Nicholas just chuckles darkly and shakes his head.

"No, no, this would be something a bit more extreme than that," he says menacingly as he leans on the sides of my chair and towers over me, easily dwarfing my 5'1 frame, "I want you to submit yourself to me for one night," he says softly with a hard gleam in his eyes. My brain seems to malfunction for a bit at this request, not quite able to believe what I'm hearing.

"S-so when you say submit you mean like..."I trail off timidly as my cheeks redden a bit at my thoughts.

"I mean you'll be my slave for the night. Which means I can do whatever the hell I want with you: sex, roughing you up, torture," He says that last one a bit playfully so I think he's joking, "Nothing is off the table," Nicholas whispers in my ear as he strokes my hand softly. He leans back a bit and stares at me intensely, his eyes watching my reaction closely, I sit there dumbfounded for several long moments and my throat feels dry suddenly as I try to speak.

"A-are you joking? you can't be serious," I ask hopefully as you just smirk at me and shake your head a bit.

"I'm completely serious, and remember, no one likes you that much, so there's no way you'll get this job any other way" Nicholas replies lowly as I'm lost in deep in thought. I really badly want this job so I keep the conversation going a bit longer just to weigh my options.

"O-ok, so if I were to agree to this, I'd need some assurances," I say slowly.

"You won't receive any serious long term injuries and the encounter will remain completely confidential," He supplies quickly, and I have to suppress a nervous giggle in spite of myself at how formal that description sounds.

"Umm, well that's good, b-but you will hurt me?" I ask hesitantly. Nicholas nods gravely, "Most definitely, I have many fantasies that involve marking your beautiful skin. But don't worry, I have plenty of experience with this so you'll be in no danger," he says briskly before cocking his head to the side and smirking playfully, "Who knows, you might enjoy some of it. If it makes you feel any better I'll let you choose one thing you want to be completely off limits," he presses, and I can tell how bad he wants me, which despite what he wants to do to me makes me feel very desirable.

"Scat, anything with poop is completely horrible," I respond immediately, which makes Nicholas chuckle. "That's fine with me, you naive little thing," he grins down at me as if he's hiding worrisome secrets below the surface, making me wonder if I shouldn't have requested something else.

"Now, I believe that's enough questions from you, the rest will be a surprise," He says suddenly as he backs away from my chair and sits back at his desk, "You can still back out if you want to, but if you decide you want the job, you will be my slave from 6:00 tonight to 6:00 in the morning, you might want to change into some clothes you don't care about as much, oh you're a 34-25-35 with a 32B cup right?" He asks almost absentmindedly.

"Oh uh, yes I am, how did...?" He cuts me off with a stern look and continues with his instructions.

"You will show up at my house at 5:30, not a moment later, so that I can give you a contract to sign that says you consent to everything that will happen, and an NDA for us both. Also I can give you a quick tour so you can prepare yourself mentally," Nicholas finishes with a wicked grin. I just stare stunned at him for a moment as I can't think of anything else to say.

"Oh by the way, I also need reports on all your active cases on my desk by the time you leave tonight, you'd better hurry if you don't want to be late," he says with a wolfish smile as he waves me out of his office.

"Think it over, and remember, it's only one night that's the price for your dream job," are the last words I hear, almost distantly as I close the office door behind me as I leave, my mind going a million miles an hour as I contemplate the most twisted proposal I've heard in my entire life.