A Very Indecent Proposal Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate decides to accept Nicholas' messed up proposal.
1.1k words
4.29
9.5k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk back to my office with a look of shock and disgust plastered on my face. I briefly contemplate marching straight to the HR department to report Nicholas but know he's way too popular and no one will believe me over him. With an exasperated sigh I sit back down at my desk and get to work writing the reports on the huge pile of cases I'm working on, just in case I do decide to take him up on his stupid offer. I feel so angry and powerless at his proposal since I know, and he knows, how badly I want that job.

Despite how great my desire is for the job, I'm leaning towards declining as the day drags on. That is until I see my nemesis walk in. Natalie Turner. She's the dictionary definition of a slut, and definitely slept her way into the position she's at now. In fact if the rumors around the building are true, she's given blow jobs to everyone in the accounting department, so it's no wonder she gets the largest bonuses of anyone else at her position in the company. She flashes me a falsely sweet smile as she closes my door behind her with her oh so perfectly manicured nails.

"Hey, Katie, how's your day going?" She asks me patronizingly using the nickname I always hated. I glare at her up from the form I'm filling out.

"What do you want Natalie?" I ask tersely without even bothering to answer her question, knowing full well she's only here cause she either wants something or to gloat about some good fortune of hers. In response she just shakes her head and tuts at me.

"Now, now, Kate, hun. That's no way to talk to your soon-to-be superior. Didn't you hear that Nick has me as the frontrunner for the head of the patent department?" Natalie asks with a superior smile. My eyes narrow and I slam my pen down.

"Is that so? Well I guess it does pay to sell out your dignity and gender," I throw back in a nasty tone. Natalie just laughs humorlessly and whisks back her long brown hair.

"Oh Katie, I like you, it'll be a shame I have to fire you as my first act in the new role," she says casually while idly straightening out her far too tight white blouse. My face goes white and my eyes widen in horror.

"B-but you can't do that, that's not fair..."

"What's not fair is you constantly belittling me for using my, ahem, god-given gifts to the best of my ability. It's your own fault for not capitalizing on that power yourself," She cuts me off with a haughty smirk as she turns on her heels to leave my office.

"This was just a courtesy call to let you know you're screwed, toodles" Natalie chuckles as she exits my office and leaves me fuming in my chair. A feeling of hopelessness settles in as I can't bear the thought of losing this job, and there's no way in hell I'll get a recommendation from this place for another job so I'm doubly screwed. Then I remember suddenly that I still have a way out. I just have to give up my body for a few measly hours and I keep my life on track. It won't be that bad, right? I tell myself this as I try and convince myself over the next couple hours that I can go through with this.

With my mind as distracted as it is, it takes a long time to finally finish all my reports, and it's just past 5:30 by the time I finish. I scramble down the stairs to the parking lot and speed all the way to Nicholas' house. As fast my high heels will carry me, I clamber up his front porch and knock on the door, wondering with a vague sense of unease how late I am. Merely a second later Nicholas opens the door wearing faded jeans and a grey t-shirt.

"It's 5:55, you're late. I don't approve of tardiness," he says with a straight face in a disapproving tone.

"Y-you gave me a totally unreasonable amount of..."

"Don't make this worse for yourself, I don't want to hear your excuses. Just sign this." He cuts me off abruptly as I'm out of breath from running, and he hands me a clipboard and a pen. I sign the document with trembling hands and a devilish smile slowly grows on his face as I finish signing.

"Excellent, now that we've got that out of the way, I think we should have a drink to take some of that nervous energy away, don't you?" Nicholas asks as he casually motions me inside, feeling like I've signed my life away. As I step inside I expect to see some sort of sex dungeon, but instead I'm walking into a very homely living room, complete with cozy furniture, pristine hardwood floors, and....family photos?

"I-I didn't know you were married," I state distastefully as I add adultery to the sins I'm probably committing tonight. He merely shrugs as he walks into the kitchen and pulls out a bottle of wine.

"Happily in fact, my wife travels a lot and understands that I have needs, though I keep some of those needs a secret even from her," he laughs with a mirthless grin. I fall into a dumbfounded silence, seething at Nicholas inwardly as he just seems more and more messed up the more I know about him.

"Now some quick ground rules, you'll officially be the new patent department head if you can make it through the whole night and obey my every wish. Though I may tell you at certain times you can try and escape just to make things more interesting," He adds with a wistful expression. My face lights up noticeably at the possibility of maybe being able to end this sooner that I thought, which he notices and his expression turns into a deadly grin.

"Besides that one exception, no is not in your vocabulary tonight. That means no safe words, no regard for what you want, no disobeying what I say. If you defy me, well, this night will be much more difficult than you'd like," Nicholas says with a playful smile, almost daring me to disobey him.

"Ok fine, I get it, I'm the sex slave of a perverted creep for the night, I'll say nothing except, 'yes sir, harder daddy!'" I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm. Surprisingly, he merely shakes his head and chuckles darkly.

"Oh, you have so much to learn about being submissive. You'll regret those words in a minute," he says lightly with a slight edge to his voice. I'm suddenly aware of the ticking of a clock in the living room above the mantle. Every tick marching me closer to the impending doom awaiting me. Nicholas hands me a wine glass and stands in front of me, blocking my view of the clock so I have no idea when 6:00 finally arrives.

"Drink up, your initiation is about to begin."