All Comments on 'A Very Indecent Proposal Ch. 01'

by kate_erotica_girl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a very smart girl if she can't even get her job title on her desk nameplate spelled correctly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m sorry but there are so many flaws in this plan that it is a joke and especially when dealing with lawyers.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Or, she could just sue him and own the business! Seriously, this story leaks worse than a soup sandwich. Most lawyers are too crooked to be this dumb.

emz77remz77ralmost 3 years ago

A good opening, eager to read what happens a 5:30 ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

3 Stars...Pantent Lawyer? Freudian slip? Lets see where this goes...so far very average...actually 3 stars is a gift so far for no real character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the story does have potential but currently it’s very short and rushed, you’d benefit from an editor/ proof reader. At the very least try reading it aloud to yourself before submitting it. This woman is very unusual, it’s so rare to find a woman who’s so brashly confident about her own appearance. I’ve met some really gorgeous women and I’m struggling to think of one who was so overtly self confident. Obviously confidence can be very erotic but in a male dominated environment it can be mistaken as grating and bitchy. Yeah I know, we’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t. 🙄 Unfortunately, that really makes the spelling and grammar errors kind of obnoxious.

The premise of the submission itself is really flimsy by offering to do anything to get the job she wants it paints her as greedy, overconfident and honestly just a bit corrupt. Which is pretty ironic as it’s the boss who’s suggesting sex for promotion. The NDA and his assurances do help but he could very easily blackmail her and fire her or worse keep and use her.

Personally I’m hoping for something romantic but at this stage it’s anyone’s guess. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous