A Very Indecent Proposal Ch. 05

Story Info
Kate is tied up and forced to confess all her dirty secrets.
1.7k words
4.26
7.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The handcuffs glitter as if they're imbued with malice in the low light of the bedroom. I can hear the chain links jingle as Nicholas holds them up and walks slowly towards me, as if savoring my apprehension and wanting to draw out the moment for me to let my imagination run wild. And my mind certainly is going into overdrive envisioning what it must feel like to be helpless like this. Even though I haven't wanted anything that's happened so far I could at least tell myself I could stop it if I wanted, but being in cuffs would remove any agency I might have at all which for a self-driven, feminist woman like myself is a horrid thought.

"W-well it's good to know the only way you can control a woman is by restraining her," I taunt him as cuttingly as I can with my voice still shaking, hoping he'll rise to the bait and forgo the cuffs for now as I extend both my wrists forward with a falsely sweet smile on my face. He does stop, but instead of getting angry or dropping the cuffs like I wanted he just laughs in my face like I've told a good joke.

"Really. That's the best you can do? Honestly I hope your arguments and conviction are better in court otherwise your only future is as a permanent sex slave. Although come to think of it, I still need to test if you're even good at that," He responds back devastatingly, mocking my career and sexuality in one fell swoop. I barely have time to let my aghast expression appear on my face as Nicholas suddenly roughly grasps my proffered wrists and deftly slaps the cuffs on both wrists. My blood goes cold as I feel the cool metal on my soft pale skin. My brain is still playing catch up with what is happening but Nicholas doesn't bother waiting and starts preparing me with practiced speed for his next game with my body. The pillow I'm resting is on is tossed to the side before he pulls my body further down the bed, forces my arms above my head and connects the cuffs to another chain attached to the headboard.

"Still got that spunk from earlier now Katie?" Nicholas asks with a deadly playful smirk as he's clearly eating up the growing gleam of fear in my eyes as he makes his way down to the foot of the bed and retrieves two more cuffs. These he uses to pull my legs apart and connect my ankles to the posts on each side of the bed, tying my up spread-eagled and utterly helpless to do anything now.

"I-I've got plenty left don't worry, b-but is seems like you're such a quick shooter you used up all your spunk on my blouse," I fire back with as much false bravado as I can while I cock my head towards the cum stains on the otherwise pristine pure white blouse. His eyes glitter dangerously and I'm sure my bitchiness just made my punishment a whole lot worse.

"I'm beginning to think you'll never learn. But don't worry we still have all night for you to prove me wrong. And in the meantime, I suppose I'll just have to recharge my 'spunk' by having some fun with you," Nicholas says softly while running his hand along my tights and up to my inner thigh, making me shiver and try to recoil only to be prevented by the harsh tug of the cuffs. My pulse quickens upon receiving this fresh reminder of my vulnerability, and as if sensing this through his touch, he smiles predatorily and leans closer to me so that his eyes are mere inches from mine.

"That's right little slut, there's no getting out of this now. So while I have your full attention I have a little game for us to play. Seeing you in that Catholic school uniform reminds of one duty I need you to perform for me..........Confession........To truly be your master I need to know every slutty thing you've ever done and every kinky thought to fill that oh-so-innocent head of yours," he drones on mockingly, eliciting a freaked out, horrified expression from me. I did grow up Catholic and while I'm certainly not practicing now, my upbringing did instill in me an absolute sense of shame from ever discussing anything sexual out loud and also to repress all my most scandalous desires. When I can't bring myself to respond after a few moments, Nicholas starts to cackle with glee.

"Aww, is my little girl shy about revealing all her naughty stories? Is my submissive slave embarrassed to admit what a filthy whore she is?" His laughter dies out finally as he starts to stroke my hair with mock affection. The feel of his rough fingers on my forehead renews my movements and I do my best in my prone state to tilt my head away from him.

"N-no, I just don't kiss and tell, b-bastard," I bite out angrily, having difficulty controlling myself while feeling like a caged animal, my fight or flight response kicking in a bit and it's impossible for me to flee. So without thinking I lose my restraint and spit in his face looming over me, feeling brief satisfaction as he stops smirking down at me to calmly reach up and wipe of my spit with a handkerchief.

"Oh you can't even imagine how glad I am you did that. Now you'll deserve everything that's coming to you. But you still haven't obeyed me. Now......confess....." Nicholas responds in an eerily quiet, restrained voice, a new sinister look behind his eyes that makes me want to hide as far away from him as I can. The ominous silence stretches out between us, my brain cells seemingly unable to function with his dagger like eyes piercing into me.

"Cat got your tongue? Maybe this will help loosen it for you" he says so softly into my ear that I can barely hear. The warm breath in my ear is so intimate, my body is attuned to the smallest sensation so my nerve endings practically explode when a sharp pang emanates from my inner thigh.

"O-oh fuck! OWWW!" I wail and reflexively try and jerk my knees up to protect myself, my action only earning more pain as the cuffs dig into my ankles. I look down and see Nicholas brandishing a rubber ruler, wearing a look of complete satisfaction at my pain.

"Hurry up, don't keep your master waiting," he says simply, looking condescendingly down at my like he's my headmaster and I'm some misbehaving school girl. Without even giving me a moment to respond I feel another pang of hurt mirrored on my other thigh.

"Arghhhh! S-stop! O-ok fine, uhm, I-I've had sex with 7 different guys in my life, a-and I usually just have sex in the missionary position!" I blurt out while trying to wriggle away from him, just trying to give him just enough detail to prevent your blows. But I feel another one delivered on my stomach just above my pussy that makes me yelp in surprise.

"Ah ah, I said the kinkiest thing you've done, I know you're holding out on me. Remember you can't hide anything from me," he chides me while running the ruler threateningly up my torso and circling around my breasts. I shoot one withering glare at him before responding again.

"O-ok, y-yeah, uhhh....I-I had sex with a guy in a deserted college classroom once, t-that was kind of kinky. A-and that same guy sat next to me in class one day and fingered me till he made me cum," I hurriedly give you two stories since you didn't seem satisfied after only one.

"Mhmm, that's perfect baby, and what fantasy gets you the most riled up...hot under the collar....dripping wet...." Nicholas suddenly adopts a more husky, lust filled tone as his hand not holding the ruler reaches up to caress my left breast. The memory of all my sexual encounters coupled with you massaging my sensitive peaks has me embarrassingly aroused and I can't hide the growing red blush burning on my cheeks as you play with me. I'm mortified at my reaction and try desperately to cling to my sanity and not be affected by you.

"M-my fantasies mostly consist of punching you lately," I say as defiantly as possible, though my voice is traitorously quivering from my arousal. I can see your expression darken at my response. My words earn me a sudden smack to sensitive breasts, making me squeal at the shift from pleasure to pain.

"Wanna try that again, love?" Nicholas asks with a voice full of sarcasm, though there is nothing amusing in the edge of his voice that practically dares me to defy him again. I wriggle around in pain on the squeaky mattress, tugging on the cuffs as I try and bring my hands down to assuage my burning breast.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm s-sorry... I-I meant to say... m-my most intense fantasy is.....uhmmm...imagining being fucked up against a wall with my hands over my head, my legs around my lovers waist and his hands pulling my hair," I admit, blushing darkly in shame as I reveal one of my most deep-seated fantasies that I've never had the courage to tell anyone. To my surprise, his motions on my breasts stop and he just looks at me for a long moment with an impassive expression. I glance quizzically at him as he walks to the foot of the bed and starts to undo the chains on my legs. I curl my knees up to my body as soon as they're free breathing a sigh of relief. I'm surprised but relieved Nicholas has granted to my respite from my bondage as he reaches up to even undo the cuffs on my hands. I suppose my words must have satisfied him, or at the very least gotten him aroused cause his cock is now throbbing at full erection.

While I'm lost in my amazement at how quickly he has recovered from cumming once already, I'm suddenly scooped up in his arms in one fluid motion and slammed roughly into the nearest wall, knowing the breath out of my lungs.

"Well, get your legs wrapped around me and let's make that fantasy a reality," Nicholas growls in my ear while I gasp for breath.