A Very Indecent Proposal Ch. 04

Story Info
Kate has been a naughty girl.
1.6k words
4.39
8.5k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hallway is dark and all is quiet save for the sound of my breathing and thumping heartbeat. My eyes adjust quickly to the low light level and I scan the walls quickly, noticing many doors leading off of it. My gaze settles on a metal door with a thick lock on it and I hear Nicholas chuckle behind me.

"We haven't worked our way up to that room yet, keep going," he answers my unspoken question as I feel a playful swat to my bottom, making me release the breath I didn't realize I was holding in and resume walking down the hallway. Finally we reach the end of the hallway and after glancing questioningly back at him, Nicholas gestures for me to open the door. With bated breath I turn the knob and step inside. The room appears to a be the master bedroom, with a couple photos of his family on the wall, reinforcing the discomfort I feel with helping this awful man cheat on his wife. As I'm standing there inspecting the room, Nicholas strides past me after shutting the door and heads straight for the closet door.

"I have treat for you Kate. Your bra and panties are rather soaked now and must be so uncomfortable, so I have something for you to change into," he says with a chuckle as he swings the door wide. I involuntarily let out a gasp and blush as I take in the sight of the many wildly inappropriate costumes and outfits inside. He just turns to me with a smug grin at my reaction.

"I can see you like my sense of style, should we go with this one?" Nicholas suggests as he pulls out a slutty maid outfit. I eye it with a bit of distaste but he doesn't seem satisfied and returns to the closet

"No? Well I did use you as my maid already in a sense. Hmmm.....Ah, this one is perfect for you baby," he says gleefully after a long moment as he pulls an outfit from the back of the closet. It's a catholic school girl outfit, with the shortest skirt I've ever seen and an impossibly tight blouse.

"You did go to a catholic high school right? You seem like the stuck-up private school kind of girl," his smirk grows wider at the appalled look of embarrassment and humiliation on my face at how fucked up this all is.

"Y-you can't expect me to actually wear that?! I don't even think it will fit! And I was not stuck-up!" I exclaim with disgust but he just shrugs and tosses it to me.

"Not my problem, now hurry up and change, but leave the tights and heels on," Nicholas says with a humorless chuckle. I hold the small scraps of fabric in my hands in disbelief before the impatient tapping of feet prompts me to start slowly peeling off my bra and panties. I turn my back to him to at least somewhat hide my dignity, and to my surprise he doesn't say anything about it as I start to undress. I discard my wet underwear on the bed, and proceed to awkwardly squirm into the school girl outfit. The skirt comes on easily enough but barely covers my pussy, and my ass is practically sticking out bare at the back. The white blouse is almost impossible to button, and is actually missing a couple at the top so that my breasts are almost exposed, accept for the accompanying black tie that completes the outfit.

"There, I got it into your god-awful costume," I mutter in annoyance and I'm about to turn around back around when I feel a thunderous slap against my bare bottom.

"Yeowww! That hurt!" I whine as I stumble into the bed. My complaint earns me another spank so that I'm now on my knees with my front against the bed.

"Aww, does my naughty girl not like her punishment? This is what slutty girls like you get for breaking the dress code," Nicholas says condescendingly as he leans forward to grab the tie around my neck and pull me roughly back to my feet.

"Now bend over my knee like a good girl and accept your punishment," he says simply as he sits down on the corner of the bed and pats his lap. I shoot him a look of pure mirth but grudgingly kneel down and bend over his lap. My cheeks burn in humiliation at being forced to present my body in this way, and it feels even worse when he moves one leg to the back of my knees and presses my back down harder with one hand, making it so I can barely move and I feel even more vulnerable.

"You ready? I think we'll just start with 10 for now. Now count them for me, would you baby?" Nicholas says with a smirk and without waiting for me to respond starts brutally spanking my ass.

"Aghhhh! O-oh....o-one!" I cry out as I wriggle around on his lap, my left ass cheek stinging painfully. With barely a seconds pause I feel the second blow land on the right.

"F-fuck! T-two....god dammit!" I yell in a mixture of pain and frustration as my emotions start to boil over as a result of the humiliating spanking in this outfit. After my outburst Nicholas delivers two more blows in rapid succession in the same spot.

"Tsk tsk, language Kate, we'll have to do something later about that dirty mouth," he admonishes condescendingly. I turn my head to glare over my shoulder at him, giving me a moment of short-lived satisfaction before I suddenly remember what I forgot to do.

"T-three four..."

"Too late, I think we should start over don't you? Start at one again," he commands with a lightly disapproving tone before he resumes spanking me. I bite my tongue to hold back the scathing retorts on the edge of my tongue and focus on counting. By the time I get to the last blow, my ass feels like its on fire as Nicholas seems to be putting as much force into each slap as he can muster.

"T-te....ten," I whimper in a shaky voice when he finishes, and I can tell my bottom will be so sore tomorrow I'll have a hard time sitting down.

"Good girl, I knew you had it in you. I love how beautiful your ass looks when its all red like this," he croons teasingly in my ear while rubbing my sore butt. I grit my teeth in disgust and slowly get back to my feet after he lets me go. I stand in front of him rubbing my ass to try and soothe the burning sensation while Nicholas just stares at me with a small grin on his face. I get increasingly unnerved by his expression till I can no longer bare the silence,

"What now?" I ask coldly before he gets up off the bed and towers imposingly above me.

"I think now it's time I properly fucked you," he says simply before pushing me onto the bed. I gasp and let out a little whimper when my ass hits the bed. I briefly register the sound of pants being unzipped and cast aside and before I know it, I feel him straddling me and pinning me down to the mattress. Without any warning or preamble, I feel his hand push aside the little scrap of skirt hiding my pussy and I screech as I feel his massive cock plunge into my pussy.

"O-oh god, p-please. It hurts!" I cry out in protest as I'm giving no opportunity to adjust to his sizable girth when he starts thrusting immediately. All my words earn me is a sharp slap across the face and he doesn't even break his already merciless rhythm of pounding me to deliver the blow.

"Shut up and take it like the cock whore you are," he growls lowly in my ear as I feel his cock slam almost balls deep with every thrust, stretching my tight pussy wide from the assault. I lie as still as I can underneath, determined not to put in any effort even as the pleasure grows only slightly, till a few minutes later I can feel his member start to throb deep inside me.

"Mhmm, you ready to feel the first load of my cum Kate?" Nicholas breathes out raggedly as I try and look away and ignore the way my body is being used. A few seconds later I feel him pull out and shoot a large rope of thick, warm cum all over my stomach, making sure to spray the next couple spurts all over the school girl uniform. I shudder and feebly try and curl away from the semen as it paints my body, feeling totally revolted by the sight of the creamy liquid on my front.

"O-oh god, thats disgusting!" I squeal softly as I try and brush some of the cum off me.

"Oh baby girl, it's so cute how ignorant you are," he chuckles snidely as he gets off the bed and seemingly admires his handiwork. I weakly pull myself to sit against the headboard, hoping that now that he's had an orgasm, I'll be able to rest for a while. But Nicholas just laughs more when I tiredly rest my head against the pillow as if I'm going to take a nap and shakes his head.

"What do you think you're doing Kate? I'm just getting warmed up," he says as he strides over to a cabinet beside the bed.

"Y-you're kidding, you're not even going to rest a little bit?!" I say in surprise and irritation, unsure if I'll be able to withstand a full night of this treatment.

"I don't plan on resting at all tonight. Now, give me your wrists. You're really not going to like this next bit," he says with a cruel smile as he turns around holding a pair of handcuffs.