A Very Long Journey - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked at her soft flower I saw moisture. A thrill ran through my being. I reached out my tongue and very lightly licked up this precious nectar. I was again amazed at how fresh, clean and wonderful this offering tasted. My touch also produced a shiver. I licked again putting my tongue in a little deeper and again I was rewarded with a shiver along with a widening of her thighs.

I continued my exploration of this beautiful pussy and its juices with kisses interspersed to add spice. As I continued I could see that Little Sister was getting into this more and more. Her movements, her noises, the lifting of her hips offering or asking for more were clear signals. So I moved my tongue into her opening as deeply as I could. She lifted her hips and grabbed my head with both hands to hold me there.

When she relaxed just a little I thought it was time to address her clitoris. I approached very slowly and carefully. I moved my tongue around it gently, the results being loud moans and jerking hips. Finally I thought it was time and I sucked it in and diddled it with my tongue. The explosion came almost immediately. Her body convulsed so hard that I was thrown off the furs and when I looked up I could see her in a fetal position shivering and shaking with little whimpers coming from her.

The laughter on Angel's and Sisters faces as they attempted to stifle it was precious. I moved back to the fur upon which Little Sister was laying and laid down beside her and held her. I was surprised to realize that Angel and Sister also joined in the hug. We held each other with Little Sister at the center. We laid there together for some time before I began to pick up signals that she was coming back. When I saw her face she had the biggest smile.

She wiggled her body in what appears to be an attempt to loosen the group hug. She worked her face to mine and began to kiss me. These kisses became more and more passionate. In my mind when I agreed finally to "Eat Pussy" for Little Sister, it didn't include intercourse. I don't have sex with married women. Apparently Sister and Angel agreed with my thoughts as the vocalization that was taking place was becoming louder.

Little Sister had other ideas. She had climbed on top of me and had my cock at her entrance. Little Sister said something to my companions in what I thought was a forceful voice. The two ladies became quiet and gave up their objections. The thought crossed my mind that it probably had something to do with the lack of technique by Brother and Little Sister was determined to get some enjoyment.

She slowly forced herself onto my shaft. I have never had a vagina so tight. The idea crossed my mind that it is a good thing she is also so very wet. She worked me very slowly but very deliberately. My mind was not fully on this act but instead wondering what it was that she said to cause Angel and Sister to back off their objection. I didn't understand the language of the people but I think what just happened confirmed a thought I had been working on in my brain all day. I think today was the first time Little Sister had an orgasm. At least this was why I had not fought very hard against Little Sister's actions.

I was on my back with Little Sister doing all the work. I could not resist reaching up and playing with her nipples. When I did so, I got wonderful reactions, jumps and pulses, squeals and squeezes. I also enjoyed watching her eyes. They contained rotating messages of determination, pleasure, concentration and wonder. When I felt myself getting close, I reached down to rub her clitoris with my finger. When I did this her eyes almost popped. They got so big and then the orgasm hit. Her muscles squeezing my cock sent me into the stratosphere too. Afterward, she collapsed on my chest and tried to catch her breath.

I think we were all a bit zoned out by what happened today. For most of the trip back to camp, Little Sister stayed close and always had my hand. The conversation between the ladies increased in volume the closer we got to camp. When we got into camp Angel took my other hand and Sister took Little Sister's other hand so it appeared we were all together and having fun. Angel pulled us over to the tepee and we all entered. There had been plenty of eyes watching us. Once Little Sister was laying down the other two shooed me out.

Shadow was waiting for me so we again went fishing. We had a good time and brought back supper. By the time we got back to camp the men of the camp had returned. Brother and Little Sister were talking together and it seemed rather normal. I must say that I was relieved. That night when Angel, Sister and I were under our furs there was a bit of commotion, some words and some movement, over where Brother and Little Sister slept. I could not see very well but finally when that quieted I heard the normal sounds of Brother getting his relief. I don't consider myself to be some kind of sex stud, I don't. I just am willing to give a woman the time and effort they deserve. Apparently Brother was not.

My thoughts about Little Sister and Brother suddenly were ripped from my brain. Angel had some ideas that required my attention. The energy and passion she showed me that night was my first indication of some jealousy from her. We again made love with her on top and I thoroughly enjoyed her energy. When she clamped her vaginal muscles around my cock, it felt like a vice. She also seemed to raise her hips higher than usual when she was pulling away. The combination of her clamping muscles and her raising of her hips cause my member to be stretched unless I also raised my hips. It was a rather surprising and different feeling.

The next morning things appeared normal. The ladies were all gone so I assumed they were at their ladies aid meeting. Breakfast was over the fire and I saw no one in camp. Following my finding things to eat I began to wander. It was not too long before Sister found me. She pointed to me and herself and said, "Pete, Sister" and she pointed in the direction of yesterday's interlude. She then said, "Angel, Little Sister talk."

Sister and I enjoyed an hour of play up away from camp and we had an audience. I had suspected that during our past play sessions, we had some visitors watching but they had been very careful. Today they had been a bit reckless thus the evidence of their presents was more obvious.

Shadow and I again planned on going fishing. We decided to explore upstream a bit. Previously we had fished downstream from camp. We were camped on the lower edge of a high mountain meadow and as it turned out, the water was thin as it moved through the flat terrain thus there was not a lot of holding water for the trout. We were able to find a few trout today but they were small so Shadow and I agreed to release them back into the water. Watching Shadow and his respect for these trout was impressive for someone his age. As I got to know more about the people I gradually began to change my opinion of the relative ages of the individuals. I believe Shadow might be eight or nine rather than the six I originally estimated.

When we returned to camp the people were in the process of taking down and consolidating the belongings so we were apparently moving again. We pitched in as best we could. I was proud of myself for the amount of learning and practice I had gained. While I worked, I looked around for Angel but didn't see her. She did show up just as dusk was approaching. She was with Little Sister. Before she saw me her face was a bit somber. Her whole face lit up when I caught her eye so my level of worry dropped.

That evening we were again rather crowded but I didn't mind having two beautiful women cuddling with me. In the morning we packed things up, ate breakfast and began to walk. Today Little Sister didn't avoid me but joined our cluster as we walked. She even joined in for the language lesson. Brother didn't walk with us nor with Little Sister that day.

We again walked for three days before we again stopped. This time we stopped at a stream with some size to it. My hopes of great fishing increased. I could not be sure as to where we were but there were signs suggesting that I might know. If I am right, I have been here before. I think this river might be the Colorado.

Shadow was pretty excited about the river as well and he could not get to the fishing fast enough. If I am correct as to our location, we're catching a different lineage of Cutthroat trout than we have been. This excited me as much as the fishing itself. We were very successful in our catch and soon had enough to provide supper to the band.

The next morning there seemed to be a different atmosphere in the air. The men didn't go out as early to hunt, the ladies stayed in their meeting longer. Everyone was more relaxed. I even saw what might be construed as a smile on Brother. When he caught me looking, he immediately scowled and turned away. Once the ladies broke up and returned to camp both Angel and Sister took me off to look for a secluded spot. It became clear that something was on their mind. They laid out the fur for us to lie upon but didn't remove their dresses. Instead the three of us laid down with me in the middle and we cuddled and kissed and talked.

The issue became clear that their concern was Brother and Little Sister but I could not understand just what it was that was causing the issue. We didn't have sex this time and felt a need to return to camp to help. The women were busy on the stream edge gathering some kind of root, I think cattail roots. Angel and Sister joined them. Shadow and I went fishing. That evening Sister and I had sex and the next morning I was awakened to Angel laying on top of me with my morning wood inside her. I was not complaining but these sex events seemed to have become routine. This was causing a buzz in the back of my mind.

Today my two ladies were able to communicate to me the issue. Apparently Brother was not willing to eat Little Sister's pussy. Little Sister was not happy about it and Angel was not happy about the idea that I do the honors. Noticing the heightened hostility of Brother toward me, I didn't think it a good idea either.

The tension was not helped by the fact that Little Sister seemed to want to stay close to me. I would often receive a bowl of broth or water from her at random times. She would always greet me with a wonderful smile and I often found her touching me. When Angel caught her doing these things, strong words were exchanged.

Over the next several days the sky was blue, the fish were plentiful and the deer even seemed to be cooperating but things were not happy in our tepee. The seed of an idea began to sprout in my mind. The major problem was my poor communication skills. This idea was rather complex and if I did not convey the total picture, including ramifications should something go wrong, it had the potential to make things even worse.

If peace and tranquility were not already in jeopardy, Sister decided to create another situation. On the third or fourth day for the band to be at this camp, Sister took my hand and began to pull me off away from camp. Angel was not around so I assumed that she would be waiting for us at whatever the intended destination Sister had in mind. When I saw a large outcropping ahead of us in the direction of travel, I figured that I would find Angel on the other side of it. When I rounded the last rock I did not find Angel but did find Shadow's mother. I have no idea as to why, but I have recently begun thinking of her as Vera.

Animal furs were spread out waiting to be used. Sister had a smile on her face as she seemed to be seeking out my thoughts through my eyes and Vera was standing with a look of both apprehension and hope on her face.

Sister pointed to the other woman and said, "No husband, no sex. Pete make sex, eat pussy."

I do not know how long I stood there with my mouth open. I finally realized consciousness when I closed my mouth and found it to be rather dry. The ladies had what I interpreted as apprehension on their faces at this point. I looked around and asked, "Where is Angel?"

"Angel is with Little Sister."

"Does she know about this?" while I moved my finger around the area and the furs.

"Yes, she knows."

Somehow, I was not confident in this answer. But with a wave of her arm she must have signaled Vera who immediately lifted her dress over her head to expose her total nudity.

She was beautiful and it seems all these people were beautiful. Her body was toned. Her breasts were larger and more round than Sister's. When I noticed this I remembered that she was a lactating mother. Her nipples were taught and pointed. Her stomach was flat and as I looked lower saw the V created by the junction of her muscular legs to her torso. There was little hair on her mons and it was black like that on her head. She smiled at me with her eyes that were very large and I saw apprehension.

I did not want to make things any less comfortable so smiled back. With that she moved onto the animal skins and laid down. The thought went through my mind, oh well, in for a penny...

I stripped off my clothing and moved onto the hides. I wanted to make this good for the both of us so began by light touches on this woman's body. I moved the tips of my fingers from her shoulder down her arm. After a few of these, I moved my fingertips to her face, lightly touching and pushing her hair back away from her face. I also made sure I kept a smile on my face and looked into her eyes. Like everyone in this band her eyes were brown and I could see them relax.

I was laying on my left side facing her and using my right hand to caress her skin. I slowly changed the line of my hand moving over her. I moved from her arm, to her hips, to her torso and then to her breast. When there I began to move my fingers around the breast, avoiding her nipple. I was pleased to see her nipples become more and more erect.

For some reason my mind suddenly saw this situation from way outside my body. It was as if I was in the sky about 20 feet above this scene watching and thinking. Here I was laying with this beautiful woman on these animal skins in the great outdoors. We were enjoying our pleasures in this world that seemed to encourage such activities. This woman was a widow along with Sister and two more ladies. If I was being offered these two for pleasure, was it in the cards that I would be offered the other two widows as well? I could feel the effect these thoughts were having on my erection.

I continued to move my fingers lightly across her body enjoying the feel, the connection. Vera would jump with some of my touches and purr with others. I studied her and her reactions. I was fascinated as she relaxed, laid on her back and slowly spread her legs.

I noticed that Sister, nude, had set down on the edge of the skins and was slowly touching herself. She had a far away look on her face along with a slight smile.

I began to caress Vera with my lips. I began at her shoulder and again moved down her arm. I moved my kisses across her upper chest and then moved on to her neck.

At first her reaction was that of being tickled but after a few more kisses she signaled her pleasure by giving me greater access to her neck. I nibbled on her ear and kissed all over her face. I kissed her jaw line and moved again to her upper chest.

This time I continued kissing down her middle and between her breasts. When I arrived at her belly button, I moved out and began moving up. I moved to the area of her right breast. I teased it by kissing around it again avoiding the nipple. I moved to her left breast and did the same. She began to move her body in what I thought was an attempt to make me take her nipple into my mouth and finally I did.

When I captured her left nipple in my mouth I first sucked on it very lightly. This resulted in purrs coming from her throat and milk in my mouth. This caused me to again remember that she is a lactating mother. When I finally gave the nipple a slight bite her body lifted right off the ground.

With her body becoming more active, I pulled away and crawled to her other side. I noticed in the process that Sister had laid back and was running her hands all over herself.

I moved back in on Vera's right and resumed my kisses around that breast. Again when I bit that nipple she seemed to levitate. I knew it was time to move along to the main course. I kissed my way down across her stomach and onto her thighs. I slowly moved to position myself between her legs and she opened them wide. I returned to teasing by kissing her inner thighs and moving close to her very wet pussy but staying away.

The first pass of my tongue across her pussy lips resulted in a very loud moan and a lifting of her pelvis. I continued to lick all over her beautiful pussy on this bright and sunny day until I thought it was time to push my tongue into those luscious folds. Her taste was different and good. After thoroughly exploring her pussy with my tongue, I made the move to push into her opening. The building orgasm chose that moment to arrive. I moved back to avoid the flailing legs and arms.

I returned to the action by kissing her right calf and slowly moving up. When I was again at the apex of her legs I again kissed her folds to the song of moans and purrs. This time I chose to move to her clit and sucked it in. I also held on tight. The bucking and twisting that resulted from this orgasm was strong. As I held on and enjoyed her pleasure with her, I felt her hands on my head and it soon became clear that she was pushing me away.

I backed away and crawled up to lay beside her. I wrapped her in my arms and held her as she came down. When she had relaxed she turned to cuddle into my chest and held me tight.

We laid there for some time enjoying the closeness. Soon it became obvious that she had become aware of my very hard cock poking into her thigh. She repositioned it between her legs and we continued to cuddle. After a time I felt her pulling on my shoulder and got the message to get on top of her. As I moved she opened her legs and soon I was positioned to push my erection into her swollen pussy. The warm wet opening led to a velvet envelope that seemed to reach out and take me.

I did not want to move too fast so slowly pushed into her. I also withdrew slowly and could feel her vaginal muscles milk me. I was lost in the wonder of what was happening and found myself close to my climax. This is when she suddenly wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in tight. She began to buck and moan with her whole body beginning to shake. I also noticed her vaginal muscles began to massage my member. I lost it. I shot my cum deep into this beautiful being.

I must have passed out as I realized that I had allowed all my weight to fall upon this little woman. I attempted to lift up but was stopped when she again tightened her legs around me. I looked into her eyes and saw both wonder and a laugh. Her eyes had a sparkle and her lips held a knowing smile.

I was concerned with my weight resting on her but she was not letting go. I then noticed that again she was milking my member while still inside her. I began to harden. I began to notice hip movements were being added. She rolled me onto my back and climbed on top. She guided my cock back into her entrance and lowered herself so that I was again engulfed by her. She still did not seem to have regained her strength to lift herself up but she did manage to massage my very hard cock using her vaginal muscles. She laid on top of me purring and squeezing my shaft. My manhood was deep in a very warm, very wet and very soft sheath of pulsing muscles.

With great difficulty I attempted to stop myself from coming. I began to notice she was moving and rocking her hips. This grew into a lifting of her hips and then a pounding. When she let out a scream of pleasure, I could not hold on any longer and again deposited my seed deep into her luscious womb. At that point she collapsed upon me and we stayed that way. The thoughts going through my mind was, "WOW, I really must have Angel talk with this woman about her techniques in the use of her vaginal muscles." These thoughts continued until we were disrupted by Angel.