A Very Long Journey - Pt. 02

Story Info
A man goes on a long journey totally unprepared.
14.7k words
4.7
3.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Very Long Journey Part # 2

Bufo Americanus

A man totally unsuspecting and unprepared, takes a trip of a lifetime.

Author's Note: I strongly recommend that you read Part #1 before reading this one in order to obtain the context necessary for complete enjoyment.

This is to be a three part story. There are many story categories into which this story might be assigned. Given this I settled on placing it in the Novella/Novel. Thanks to Sam for your help and insights when editing this story.

The normal disclaimers: All participants in this story involved with sexual activities are Eighteen years or older. All Characters are from my imagination.

Enjoy!

Peter and two friends encountered what might be called a time warp while fly fishing near Pinedale, Wy. Apparently Peter and Kyle were caught in the warp while at this point in the story we do not know what happened to Rob. Kyle did not survive the encounter with the people on the other side of the warp while Pete has been interacting with them for a few weeks.

From the end of Part #1

The next morning I waited for Angel to return from the "Ladies Aid meeting". When she did she had a wide smile. She took my hand and began to pull me out of camp.

We again found the rock outcropping but this time when we went around behind it, Angel's sister was waiting for us. She looked at me with a shy smile. Angel then took the fur and spread it out on the ground.

After standing back up she said to me as she pointed to her sister, "Eat Pussy"

My jaw dropped.

Part #2

Without a pause Angel directed her sister to take off her dress and lay down on the furs. I was still stunned and only came back to awareness when Angel attempted to help me remove my clothing. In this instant I named the naked woman on the fur, Sister. She was about the same height as Angel with hair and body style very similar. Her breasts were a bit larger and her legs a little more developed. The situation made me think of what a movie set must look like when filming a sex scene. The director, Angel, moves and pushes the actors into position.

I moved down to the fur and laid down beside Sister. I lay on my left side facing her, who was on her right side. We smiled at each other, neither of us were very relaxed. Angel said, "Touch." " Kiss."

I slowly moved my hand to touch and rest it on her hip. Her skin was as soft as Angel's. I moved forward to kiss her and she kissed me back. I slowly began to slide my hand over her body and moved in closer to hold her in my arms. I brushed my fingers across her face and cheeks. I moved my hand to her ears and neck. As I did this I also began to cover her face with light kisses.

Tentatively she began to slide her hand over my skin. I felt my cock begin to wake up. Angel said something and Sister responded but the impression I got was that Sister was saying, "Back off or be quiet." Whatever it was, it worked as after that Angel said little.

I continued my slow exploration of Sister's body. I kissed her shoulders and upper arms then moved to her breasts, breasts that were just like Angel's. When I first kissed her breast she tensed and moaned. She looked at me in surprise. I moved my kisses around those round full breasts moving closer and closer to her erect nipples. When I first slipped a nipple into my mouth and gently sucked, she jumped. I lost the nipple. I looked up into her face to see if everything was OK. Apparently it was as she used her hands to move my head back to her breast.

I explored both breasts and feasted on each nipple. When I took a nipple into my mouth and diddled it with my tongue she moaned pretty loudly as she bent her back to increase contact between our bodies. When I finally left her breasts I heard her say something to Angel who laughed.

I kissed across her stomach and moved to her upper legs. I then kissed down her right leg to her feet. She proved to be too ticklish to spend much time on her feet so I began to move up her inner legs.

I switched back and forth from leg to leg as I moved up. I then stopped when I got close to her beautiful wet pussy. I looked up into her eyes seeking her wishes. Her eyes were wide and full of fire. I could see and smell that she was very wet, making my mouth water. When she opened her legs even wider for me, I got the go ahead. I lowered my mouth to the soft skin on her upper most thigh and kissed and nibbled. She began to move and moan. When I kissed her pussy for the first time, I think she came right then.

I kissed her pussy more, moving all around it. I then began to use my tongue. Her taste was so very fresh and clean like the taste of Angel. She began to shiver and shake as I licked her slit. I then inserted my tongue into her opening and sipped up her juices. Finally I moved to her clitoris and sucked it in. At this point she exploded, thrashing, moaning and clamping me in her legs.

When she recovered I again attacked her clit by sucking it in and diddling it with my tongue. I was about to move the fingers on my right hand into her vagina when she pushed me away. I allowed her to come down and then moved in beside her to hold her as she enjoyed the last half of her orgasm. Soon she was moving me to get back between her legs. She made it clear that she wanted me on top and inside her.

This position was not one that Angel and I had used. I quickly sunk deep into Sister. She was wet and hot and a little less tight than Angel but I was deep into heaven. I stopped moving my hips and stayed deep inside while I suckled her nipples. Her nipples hardened and reached out to me. I definitely got the impression that the suckling of her nipples was something new for her. Her vaginal muscles began to milk me. I pulled almost all the way out of her and then pushed back in as deep as I could. It was not too long before I felt her wrap her legs around me and pull me in even deeper. When I exploded inside her the sensation must have triggered another orgasm for her. We stayed clamped together as we rode the waves of ecstasy.

Angel joined us on the fur once we had come down from our orgasms. The smile on her face spoke to her excitement. I was surprised not to see any jealousy. She hugged both her sister and me then laid her head on my chest and hugged me with her arms. We lay there for some time after which Angel began to kiss me. She began at my chest and moved up. When she had covered my face with kisses she rolled off and onto her back. She spread her knees and began waving at me to move in between them. I figured out the message. Soon I was deep in her vagina. The grin on her face was vibrant.

She had been very wet and seemed in a hurry. She rocked her hips and made lots of small noises. She clearly was close to her orgasm. When it came it was not her loudest or most active but she kept that precious smile and held me tight.

When we returned to camp, Shadow was again waiting for me and not too patiently. The ladies of the camp seemed very interested in speaking with Angel and Sister so Shadow and I left unnoticed. We had a great time fishing and had pretty good success. That evening when Shadow and I returned from fishing with our catch, there again were only two tepees. That said we were moving again tomorrow.

Upon entering the tepee tonight, Angel directed me to our sleeping area. I was not too surprised to realize we would be right next to Sister. I was a bit more surprised when I realized that I would not only have Angel under my furs with me but also Sister.

Angel climbed on top of me and laid her head on my upper chest. I bent my neck down to kiss the top of her head. She then began to move up higher on me until I could feel that she had my very erect cock locked between my stomach and her pussy. Angel then began to rock her hips and I felt her spread her juices on my erection.

She would move her hips up as far as possible and then move more with her whole body. This action also resulted in her rubbing her hard nipples over my chest. I got the sense that she was teasing me. I could feel the tip of my cock get close to her entrance and then move away. I also felt lots of her warm juices. At the point where I was about to grip her hips and drive myself into her luscious depths, she changed her tactics. She moved to impale herself on my erection. That is also when she began to move up and down on top of me with enthusiasm that I had not seen before. I also felt Sister grasp my scrotum with her hand and roll them in her fingers. I immediately shot my semen deep into Angel.

I awoke the next morning to lots of activity. After relieving myself, I returned to pitch in and help with the last packing. We then had our meal and began to walk again. Our track seemed to be more east at times than south but always with the trend to the south. As we walked we continued our language lessons. Sister also participated in our conversation. I began to notice that Little Sister walked a bit closer to us during these lesson times and I got the impression she was listening very carefully.

It became evident that we were gaining elevation. We would stay with the valleys as the elevation gain was more gradual but there were many times when we had to cross a ridge. I was always amazed with the visions of the mountains and meadows, the birds and the game.

When we topped some of these ridges we could see beyond the nearest mountains to what appeared to be even taller mountains. Given that I was still assuming we were in July, those mountains already had snow on their tops. I would smile at seeing these peaks. I then would take in a deep breath of air and smile at how crisp and clean it smelled. I would always think of my wife, Debbie and my two daughters, Hannah and Rachel and wish I could share this view with them.

Debbie and I were married in June following her graduation. By that time I had begun to establish myself in my position as I had a year of experience since my graduation. We were very happily married for a little over four years when she came home one day and announced she was pregnant with Hannah. I was over the moon.

We again stayed with the pattern of walking three days through these beautiful mountain passes and then setting up a camp at which to stay for two or three more days. The first night we stopped at our new camp I was always very tired and ready for sleep. Shadow however was always excited and thought we should go fishing before it got too dark. We didn't always have a stream with fish. Many times the streams were so small indicating they were only the beginnings of larger streams further down its route to the sea. A small waterfall would prevent fish from migrating up to these small streams in the mountains. But the good news is that we were coming across many more streams. The number of trees clearly indicated that this area received much more precipitation, thus more trees and more streams.

Another pattern I noticed was around food. During the first few days of our trek we would eat better meals than the later days. Our stops that consisted of two or three days in the same location were not determined just by the access to water but apparently also upon our food supply. Feeding twenty mouths each day, especially while traveling and with a great deal of energy expenditure, was a major task.

I realized how important our addition of fish to the menu and supply really was to this band. The last meal of the day on the third or fourth evening of a segment was pretty slim. It was often just the broth brewed from the dried meat along with the addition of some local plants.

The first morning of our stay at a new location would find Angel and myself wandering off to find a secluded spot where as Angel put it, we would go to, "Eat Pussy." On the second morning Sister would join us at our secluded spot so that I could eat her pussy. I made it a point to spend lots of time suckling Sisters breasts. She seemed to really enjoy this. On one of these morning outings after we were on the trek for several weeks, I was surprised to see a third woman would be joining us. It turned out to be the young woman of our tepee who I thought of as being married to Angel's brother.

In a series of one and two word sentences Angel and Sister attempted to explain to me their plan. Basically it came down to the thought that I would give Little Sister the experience and the education as to what "Eating Pussy" was all about and how it was done. The plan was that she would teach her husband.

Later I was to find out that the three ladies had attempted to bring Brother to our outing so that he could learn first hand but he had refused.

I cannot say that I was too fond of the idea. There were too many possible pitfalls in this plan. I really didn't want an arrow in my back or any other part of my body for messing around with Brother's wife. Based on what I observed about Brother's love making skills and behaviors, I was not convinced he was capable of learning to pleasure a woman.

I chuckled to myself remembering that Angel had insisted that I shave this morning. She took me to the stream where she helped scrape my face.

I finally agreed to the plan, as we all know men are weak.

Once I agreed, Angel and Sister helped Little Sister with the removal of her dress. Over the time I had become aware of Little Sister, I had pegged her to be nineteen or twenty. I had listened to her and Brother in their love making and had drawn the conclusion that it was perfunctory.

When I saw Little Sister's beautiful naked body in this sunlight for the first time, I was dumbstruck. This beauty deserved to be worshiped. I am sure my eyes were about to pop out. I believe in hindsight that Angel must have noticed.

Little Sister was a little taller than the other women of the band. Her hair was black and long, hanging to her beautiful round behind. She was statuesque in her countenance with breasts that would be a handful and nipples that were most definitely erect. When viewed in profile, her breasts had a ski jump top and a nice round bottom. Her hips were round with thighs and calves that spoke of muscles and grace. When I moved closer to her I could not look away from her large brown eyes that seemed to see everything and view it with just a bit of humor. She was not showing any fear.

I wanted to move very slowly. As I came closer, I kept my eyes on hers. I wanted to back off or slow down anytime I saw fear or trepidation. I was concentrating so hard on Little Sister that I was surprised when both Angel and Sister moved in to remove my clothing. By this time I had my own buckskin outfits. I was also surprised by the fact that both Angel and Sister were also totally nude.

I stood still as Little Sister ran her eyes over my body. I think I detected something in her eyes when she was inspecting my erection. It was not totally hard as yet but was on its way. I slowly raised my hands to touch her upper arms. I very lightly moved my fingers over her soft skin on the outside of her arms to her elbow. I saw interest in her eyes so I raised my arms again. This time I ran my fingers, again very lightly, over the front of her upper arms and continued to her wrists. I received a smile after this move.

I relaxed a bit after getting the smile. I again raised my hands to continue the light touch of her skin. I moved my hands over her shoulders and down the back side of her arms. I continued on to run my fingers over her round bottom and then forward on her thighs. What I was trying to do was to build trust and to get her used to my touch. I knew she was here voluntarily but I was still doing new things to her and was also still a stranger.

I ran my hands down the outsides of her chest next to her arms avoiding the touching of her breasts as much as possible. I realized that I was applying my modern thinking to this situation and to these peoples' cultures. I don't know how they view the touching of a woman's breasts but I wanted to err on the side of caution. I only knew how Angel and Sister responded and viewed my touch of their breasts.

This woman entranced me and I am sure it showed on my face.

I moved my touching to her face and moved bodily closer to her. I moved to lean forward and kissed the side of her face. A positive response caused me to then kiss the other side of her face. When I kissed her neck on the right side she giggled so I took her arms and lifted them to go over my shoulders. I wanted her to feel comfortable about touching me as well.

As she continued to stand, I began to run my hands over her upper chest above her breasts, then around to her sides, down the outside of her breasts. I moved my hands across her tummy and down to just above her groin. I then moved my hands out to the sides of her hips and down her thighs and calves, passing behind her knee to her feet. I got behind her and moved my hands up taking a wandering path back to her shoulders. I received several shivers from her during this exploration of her body.

When I was again standing in front of her, she began to run her hands over my body. I took this to be a positive and started to kiss her shoulders, then drew her arm out and kissed out to her hand and back. I then switched back to using my hands and ran them around her breasts, keeping the touch very light. I kept circling her breasts with my hands moving ever closer to her nipples.

I dropped my hands and moved in to lick her nipples with the tip of my tongue. They were rock hard at this point and when at the second nipple I bit just a little. Her knees collapsed. I caught her and with the help of Angel and Sister was able to lay her down on the furs.

Little Sister looked up at me with those very big eyes. I think I read surprise and wonder and maybe just a little fear. There were a few vibrations in her body. I backed off by picking up her right hand and kissing the back of it. She didn't pull away so I continued kissing up her arm. When I reached her shoulder I moved my kisses across her upper chest then began to circle her breasts. As I kissed around her breasts I would purposely rub her nipple with my nose as I passed. On my second or third pass I moved to suck her left nipple into my mouth. I felt her whole body tense.

I heard moans coming from her mouth. She grasped my head with her hands and held me there. I suckled this nipple and teased it with the tip of my tongue. I then felt her move my head to her other nipple. I also heard moaning coming from someplace other than from Little Sister. I was too busy to check on its source but thought it must be coming from Angel or Sister.

I suckled her right nipple and molested it with my tongue. I felt her hands pushing me away from her nipple so I let go of it and moved my head to follow her direction. She didn't let go of my head so I looked into her eyes. They were full of wonder. She then surprised me by moving my head and pulling me down into a kiss. A very passionate kiss. I heard some moaning but was not sure if it was from Little Sister or from one of my two companions.

I took the kiss to be a sign of permission. When she let go of my head and I had my fill of her, I began to move my kisses. I revisited her breasts and continued south. Her reaction as I kissed across her tummy suggested she was ticklish so I didn't linger.

I kissed across her upper groin and moved to her thighs. I moved my body around to get a better Angel and began to move her legs apart. There was no resistance. I crawled between her legs and continued my kissing. I love to linger on a woman's inner thighs. The skin is so very soft here. I lingered until her movements told me she was ready for me to move on. I kissed around her groin and she spread her legs even more to provide access.