A Very Long Journey - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel had me in a vice created by her knees and arms squeezing me while my cock was deep within her being milked for all it was worth. There were no frantic movements, only a slow rhythmic lifting of her hips and the return downward. My cock was not moving more than an inch each time she lifted. The feelings were both frustrating and wonderful. When I finally erupted, it was not a thunderstorm but a pleasant rain shower. Angel's whole body shivered in a very pleasant way beginning at my first shot of cum.

When I awoke in the morning my cock was again being sucked and kissed under the furs. This time the head popping out was that of Sister. She had the same mischievous grin on her face as that of Angel last night. She too moved around under the furs until I was buried deep within her. I noticed that it was still early and the people of the tepee were still in their beds. Sister moved her pelvis with more energy then last night with Angel. That and the fact of the morning wood resulted in me having to fight not to explode until I could feel Sister reach her climax.

I am really not complaining. For the next two days the ladies behaved like little girls with a new toy. They could not play enough. I had more climaxes in each of those two days than I have in any previous month.

Their techniques went through a number of changes and I must say improvements. It became embarrassing at times when one or the other of the two ladies chose an inopportune time to slip a hand into my pants. Sister seemed to be the worst offender.

The morning went very similar to most mornings when we were not moving camp. The warriors had left camp early, the ladies had the cooking fires going and they were soon moving off for their ladies aid meeting. I ate my breakfast and walked with Chief. His strength appeared to be improving but I knew it was not good enough so that we could move camp. I stayed with him while we waited. I was sure the ladies aid meeting would be ending soon. I saw Angel returning to the tepee and returned myself. When she saw me, she took my hand and we moved back to our lovemaking area.

Angel wanted her pussy eaten and I was most happy to fulfill her wishes. We then moved on to a very passionate lovemaking session. After we both reached our climax we spent some time holding each other. Following, we attempted to talk about my plan. We sat on the furs and I pointed to her and said, "You, Little Sister." I pointed to myself and said, "Me, Brother." I then pointed back to her and said,"You, Little Sister, ask me to eat pussy".

Angel smiled and said to me, "Brother, eat my pussy".

"No, I do not want to eat your pussy".

Angel surprised me by moving in closer and reaching out to fondle my cock, "Little Sister eat your cock".

I moved to open my legs and said, "OK, Little Sister eat my cock".

"No, I not eat Brother's Cock until Brother eat Little Sister's pussy"

I got a very big smile on my face and then could not help but burst into laughter. I said, "Yes!"

I then clarified. I held up one finger and said,"First Little Sister eats Brother's cock."

I held up a second finger, "When Brother wants Little Sister to eat cock again, then No, NO, NO, until Brother eats Little Sister's Pussy."

Angel giggled and tackled me back on the furs. We wrestled and kissed and laughed and enjoyed each other. After a time we began to walk back to camp. When about half way back I reminded Angel that the next step was to teach Little Sister about how to eat cock. A frown came to her face as she nodded yes.

Shadow and I again went fishing and had some good luck and fun experiences. Upon returning to camp I was met by Sister. She walked up to me and took my hand and began to lead me off to our love making spot.

It had been several days since I had eaten her pussy and like Angel, that was on the top of her agenda. Following our love making we cuddled for some time. Sister then moved to play with my cock. She seemed to be much more fascinated with it than Angel. While I was laying on my back she leaned up against my chest with her back to my face and her hands playing with both cock and balls. When I had again become erect she did something that I took as strange. With all five fingers of her hand she seemed to be pulling my cock skin up toward the head. She would then let it go and lean over and kiss the tip. It took me a while but suddenly I realized what she was doing.

Sister had been married and knew how the cocks of their men looked. I was pretty sure no male of the band had been circumcised. I had been. She was exploring the differences. I do not know if she figured it out but I did not believe I would be able to explain to her with my limited language skills.

Given the opportunity, I spoke with Sister about the next step in the plan for Little Sister and Brother and came to an agreement that we would teach Little Sister tomorrow about eating cock.

As luck would have it, we noticed only two tepees upon our arrival at camp. We immediately began the task of bundling our belongings for travel.

When it was time for bed we were again in pretty crowded conditions and it was clear to all present that things were not good between Little Sister and Brother. Brother clearly wanted his nightly sex and Little Sister was having none of that. Meanwhile I was laying on my back under my furs with my cock in Angel's mouth and Sister kissing me and rubbing her breasts against my face. It was not long before Angel was swallowing my cum. I slept well. The next morning I missed out on my morning sex as the camp was up early in preparation for the move.

As it turned out, I had been volunteered to pull the travois upon which Chief would ride. Throughout the day's travel, he would try to walk some but most of the time he rode. As a result, we were not making the distances made previously. We traveled for the next three days, making camp late and arising early to begin the next section of our trek.

Our travel was in perpetual sage brush, grass with an occasional grove of Aspen thrown in for variety. The sage brush was disturbed and even crushed in our passing so its scent was ever present. I don't know if this was the first I noticed or if something had changed. The sage we were moving through now had a slightly different smell to it. I wondered if it had to do with altitude or the amount of water available or some other reason but it was most definitely different.

On the fourth morning, I was apparently allowed to sleep in as when I awoke, the teepee was empty and no one was in camp. My breakfasts hung over the nearest fire. I felt my heart sing when I saw Angel returning. She wrapped me in her arms and gave me a very passionate kiss. She then picked up some furs, took my hand and pulled me toward a destination outside the camp.

I was not surprised to see Sister and Little Sister already at the new lovemaking location. I was surprised to see all the others. I looked around and believed I saw every female member of our band.

The furs were laid out and to my surprise both Sister and Angel took their clothing off. They then suggested that I also remove my clothing. I felt a bit confused as I was operating under the assumption that I would be teaching Little Sister to eat Cock. Apparently my two lovely ladies had a different idea.

I was invited to lay down on the furs face up. My two ladies then began to speak a great deal and according to my ears speak very fast. They ran their hands over my body touching a piece of my anatomy and apparently speaking about it. It gradually became clear to me that this was not an anatomy lesson but a foreplay lesson. As Sister rubbed her breasts across my face she was speaking to the group. As Angel fondled my scrotum she spoke to the group. Sister moved to place her pussy in my face. I got the message and began to lick her beautiful swollen flower lips. As I was doing my thing with Sisters pussy, I felt Angel take my cock in her hand and begin to lick it like an ice cream cone. While I did not know what she was saying, I heard Sister giving what sounded like a blow by blow commentary. My mind was full of the fog of lust but I did notice that the audience had moved in close.

The first shot of my ejaculation went into Angel's mouth and then I felt her pull away. The second shot must have gone into the air as I both saw and heard the crowd gasp and move back. Almost immediately there was a lot of talking by the ladies in the audience. Both Angel and Sister burst into laughter. I laid there and continued to expel my offering.

When I had recovered somewhat I decided to latch my lips onto Sister's clitoris and soon had her in the depth of her own orgasm. Soon both ladies were beside me and in my arms. The audience slowly melted away.

When it was time for us to move back to camp I questioned as best I could, "No Little Sister show?"

"Sister and Angel Show!" came rather defiantly from Angel.

I was trying with great difficulty to express the idea that seeing and doing were two very different levels of education. I was not successful primarily because Angel did not want to hear it.

That night there was more room in the tepee but the atmosphere was not any better. Again Brother was being rather arrogant and making demands of Little Sister. Little Sister was making it clear that she was not interested. I watched as Little Sister picked up her furs and then was shocked as she put them down next to mine. Suddenly there were four of us under the furs, Angel on one side of me, Sister and Little Sister on the other. I felt the tension build in Angel and before she could act, I wrapped her in my arms, spooning her.

We fell asleep that way and when I awoke in the middle of the night, I felt someone cuddled up against my back. I attempted to look but the light was not good. I was sure that it was Little Sister after reaching back and feeling her slim thighs. The thought of more trouble was brewing crossed my mind but I went back to sleep. When I awoke in the morning, I was all alone.

Shadow and I ate breakfast together then went off to explore the stream. The fishing was not too good. We caught a few trout but they were small so we put them back. We returned to camp around midday to find what appeared to be the whole band also at camp. Some of the women were butchering an antelope, others were cooking some kind of broth and roasting meat. Still others were hanging strips of meat on a drying rack.

There was a different atmosphere in the camp. I saw lots of smiles on the women's faces and the men were also in a great mood. I did not see the younger men, those that hanged with Brother but even the Chief appeared jovial.

That evening Little Sister again joined Angel, Sister and myself in our furs. There was a great deal of maneuvering for position and finally we all settled. Angel was on one side of me, Little Sister on the other and Sister on the other side of her. There was no love making as I spent my time and concentration of keeping Angel wrapped up in my arms to prevent any bloodshed.

I did not get a lot of sleep that night. There was lots of tossing and turning by both Angel and Little Sister. Several times I awoke to find myself being groped by one or the other of the two. I was suddenly awake to realize I was alone and the sun was up. I did not know what had caused me to awaken with a start until I heard loud talking outside the tepee. When I looked out the opening in the tepee I saw Sister holding Little Sister who appeared fighting mad and Brother talking loudly toward her while Angel kept herself between them and doing lots of loud talking of her own.

Chief then appeared and said something that caused Brother to turn and walk away. I could only imagine what that conversation was all about but was sure I was correct. It was pretty much confirmed later in the day when Brother began yelling at me. This too was broken up by Chief's appearance.

The whole band and its schedule was apparently messed up by these goings on. Even the ladies aid meeting had been put off until later.

Angel and Sister returned to the tepee from the ladies aid meeting together. When they found me sitting outside, each took one of my hands and pulled me up and then toward the lovemaking location. This time upon my arrival I found Little Sister and the furs. Angel said in a voice that was a bit harsh to my ear, "Show Little Sister how to eat cock."

We had quite the audience. I not only saw the ladies of the band but also Chief and the two braves, Great Buffalo and Black Bear. There were some of the younger women of the band also present.

Little Sister quickly removed her dress and stood in the center of the furs totally nude and with a very big smile. Angel again became the director and had me remove my clothing. We stood on the furs facing each other.

Angel directed me to lay down on my back then spoke to Little Sister. There was quite an exchange of words flying but it became clear that Angel had done a great job of communicating the plan on how Little Sister was to bargain with Brother as she was refusing to learn about "eating Cock" until she got her "pussy eaten" first.

I stood up from the ground, wrapped Little Sister in my arms and began to kiss her cheeks, her eyes, her nose. I could feel the muscle tension in Little Sister fade away. I continued to kiss her moving down her body. It was not long until Little Sister was letting out those blood curdling screams.

After Little Sister had come down from her orgasm Angel again attempted to direct the action. From my perspective Little Sister was having fun exploring my body. She followed my actions when I seduced her. She began by kissing my face and moving down my body. It was clear to me that Little Sister had been paying attention during the previous classes and really did not need this one. She had maneuvered things her way and was taking advantage as well as thoroughly enjoying it.

She was licking and sucking my cock while moving her body on top of me. I soon found myself looking up again upon her beautiful pussy. I lifted my head and took a long lick.

I heard murmuring from the audience as this was something new, the sixty-nine position.

Personally I am not a fan of this position as it takes away from my ability to concentrate on my partner but I was not going to pass up an opportunity when it was offered. This position also resulted in my not enjoying my cock being eaten as much as I normally would. I think Little Sister also caught onto this as she suddenly changed positions and had driven my cock deep into her pussy.

Now she was in a position where I could play with her beautiful breasts while she pumped up and down on me. When I exploded within her she went into her own orgasm and the two of us held onto each other and just shook. I moved my arms around her and held her tight.

We laid there together for some time while regaining our composure. We gradually began to part and move away from each other. We sat on the furs for a bit looking into each other's eyes. We smiled then stood and put on our clothes. Looking around the group I noticed that the audience was beginning to fade away.

Even though Shadow took me fishing when I entered camp, I do not remember anything about that day. For some reason I was in a fog the whole day. I do remember that evening very well.

When it was time to go to bed I was the first in the furs. I watched as Angel and Sister crawled in with me and watched with great interest as Little Sister crawled into Brother's furs. When Brother entered the tepee I saw his body suddenly jerk and his eyes almost pop out of his head. He quickly crossed the teepee, dropped his clothing and climbed into the furs with Little Sister.

Even though the norms of this society is to give privacy to mating couples while in the tepee, I noticed that all eyes were watching very carefully what was going on at that side of the tepee.

There was rustling of the furs and soon I heard noises coming to my ears that clearly are coming from Brother. My interpretation, he was enjoying the events of the evening very much. Suddenly the noise level increases and there is lots of movement of the furs. The activity stopped and I could clearly hear strong panting. Again there was movement under the furs and I could see Little Sister and Brother holding each other close. After that things quieted down and the eyes around the tepee turned back to their own personal world.

Author's Note: This is the end of Part 2 of this Very Long Journey. I hope you enjoyed it and am looking forward to your thoughts and constructive criticism.