A Very Long Journey - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Angel, my eyes must have appeared to be about to pop out of my head, because they felt that way to me. I just knew I was in trouble. I looked around for an avenue of escape. I saw lots of women looking right at me. Finally I looked up at Angel and saw a smile. Mentally I began to relax but the amount of adrenaline in my system took some time to dissipate. Even when Angel leaned down to give me a kiss my muscles were taught, ready to spring for escape.

I rolled away from Vera and sat up. I looked around at the audience that seemed to be present. Angel then pointed to the women and said, "Wife wants to learn how to eat pussy to teach husband."

I then began to be able to pick out the individual women. Mother was there as well as the two women I knew had husbands. Little Sister was also there with a smile on her face. I looked to my left and saw Sister and Vera now standing just off the furs on that side of me. I looked to my right and saw the other two women whom I knew were the other widows. They had a different look on their faces. I was not sure of what they meant. They were without husbands so were they feeling left out or was there something else in those eyes.

The women in my audience slowly began to leave, walking in small groups of two or three. Vera and Sister had put on their dresses and also moved away. Angel remained on the furs with me, her right hand on my hip. Little Sister seemed to want to stay but I could see daggers coming from Angel's eyes directed toward Little Sister. She gradually began to move away and left to walk back toward camp.

Angel then pounced on me with kisses all over my face. Apparently all my fear was for naught. She then cuddled into me with her back to me and pulled my arms around her. I held her tight and kissed the back of her neck. We stayed that way for some time but inevitably we began to move our touches around each other's bodies. This of course developed into very slow and wonderful lovemaking.

We continued to camp at this location for several more days. There were no more offerings of widow ladies for me to service. I did continue to enjoy both Angel and Sister on the furs away from camp during the late mornings and at night in the tepee. Shadow and I continued to go out fishing and had success each and every day. This was a great location for the camp.

Over these days the tension between Little Sister and Angel ebbed and flowed. The sex between Little Sister and Brother appeared to remain pretty much the same as it had been. Brother satisfied himself and that was about it.

Just when I began to think that this location was destined to become our permanent camp, I again saw signs that we would be moving. By the end of the day we were down to two tepees and my fishing gear had been bundled for travel.

It soon became clear as to why we had lingered at this camp. The terrain became more difficult very quickly. The land was both rugged and an upward incline. We attempted to skirt the dense forests but that was not always possible. Our direction became more easterly and at some points we were traveling straight east. The terrain was much more lush than that in which we began. There were more trees, more small streams and unfortunately more steep inclines. The band kept moving but I know that there were some days that we made only a few miles. There were also fewer days in which we camped in the same location for more than one night. The mountain peaks also seemed to be gaining snow.

We also travel more in single file than we did while on flatter terrain. Visiting became more difficult during our travel. As a result, when we stopped for a break, people would immediately gather to share thoughts and conversations. Little Sister seemed to always be among the group in which I found myself. The hateful looks I got from Brother also seemed to have increased while Angel and Little Sister seemed to have reached some kind of peace treaty.

At night Angel, Sister and I continued to share our furs in the crowded tepee. Our energy level at the end of the day was so low that love making only occurred on occasion and never both of them on one night.

These long days of travel gave me lots of time to think. As a result, I believed I was ready to share my strategy with Angel to get her involvement and approval on how to help Brother and Little Sister in their love making. I had to wait however until the band reached a location where we would be staying in place for a few days.

It was several more days of walking before we came upon a sizable stream at about mid-day. The group immediately began loud and excited conversations. It became quickly apparent that we would be staying here at least a few days. I had not been sitting on the ground resting long before Shadow came to me all excited and wanted to go fishing immediately.

I delayed him until I could at least help unpack the travois and get the tepees set up. We then went exploring and hunting for fish. We soon had enough fish to feed the band their evening meal and ran them back to camp. We then again headed out to explore more of the stream and some tributaries.

It was clear that there was excitement in the camp but I could not determine the cause. Even though everyone was tired from the trip so far, we all stayed up a little later tonight with lots of conversations. I toured the camp in order to interact with all the members of the band. All seemed to be happy but my limited language skills kept me in the dark as to the excitement.

When Angel, Sister and I crawled into our furs, we fell asleep quickly. I slept hard that night. I did not awaken in the night once. When I woke up in the morning I woke up fast. Both ladies were tight up against me on each side, with one of their legs over mine and one hand on my groin. More specifically, one hand was on my very erect cock squeezing and pumping it while the other hand was fondling my balls. I knew today was going to be a big day. It had been more than a week since we had enjoyed sex and clearly all three of us were ready for the drought to be over.

Unfortunately at that point I began to hear the camp begin to come alive. People were outside making breakfast, Chief and Mother had gotten up and were putting their place in order, even Brother was up and left the tepee. While nudity was a common occurrence in this camp and in particular within this tepee, it was generally fleeting. This morning however, Little Sister seemed to be taking a lot of time to pull on her dress. She also took a long time to order her and Brother's sleeping area moving around, straightening and changing furs. All the while she was totally nude.

Angel and Sister made the transition from groping me to being up and dressed in little time. They then sped me along in my dressing process and pushed me out of the tepee.

I found a place to get rid of my morning water and clean up in the stream. I returned to camp with some wood for the fire and visited while waiting for breakfast. While I was enjoying a relaxed morning meal all the ladies began to wander off. I would guess they had a lot to catch up on so the ladies aid meeting might take a while. Shadow saw this as an opportunity so we were off to hunt trout.

I convinced Shadow that I need to return to camp around noon. I left my net with him so I am sure he was happy to continue with his favorite activity. I wanted to see about my favorite activity. When I returned Angel and Sister were glad to see me and had a noon meal ready. They then grabbed some furs and we began to walk away from camp.

We found an area on the edge of some Aspen where prairie met forest and laid out our furs. Almost instantly both ladies had their clothes off and were laying down signaling me to hurry. I finished removing my clothes and joined them on the furs. We held each other and kissed some but neither lady seemed to want to play much. They wanted to get to the main event.

I realized this when I noticed that Sister was no longer touching or cuddling with me. When I looked around for her, I discovered her with her behind in the air and she was wiggling it. She had her head down looking at me with a big smile on her face. When Angel saw this she burst into laughter. It did not take me long to move over behind Sister and insert tab A into slot B. To my surprise, Sister reached climax quickly. She pulled away and into a ball. I returned my attention to Angel who immediately rolled onto her back and opened her legs. She too had a very big smile. When I entered her she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in hard. The combination of her holding me tight and the movements of her hips caused me to lose my control. When I began to climax, Angel too began hers. We held on tight to each other and shared our convulsing bodies. It took some time for us to catch our breath while we enjoyed the coming down from the high. Sister then joined us and the three of us cuddled together.

As I laid there I began to think this might be the best time to begin to share my plan for Little Sister and Brother. I had thought I would begin with Angel alone but this might be better. I sat up and indicated that I wanted to talk. We sat on those furs out in the beauty of nature without a single piece of clothing. Even now thinking back, I cannot think of a more beautiful scene.

We did not get the opportunity to have that conversation. An interruption in the form of mother happened upon us. It seems that Chief had an accident and mother wanted the help of Sister and Angel in treating the injury. Of course I did not find this out until after we had all returned to the camp and I observed the three ladies working on Chief's leg. From what I observed he had somehow driven a stick into his leg, possibly through a fall.

I was fascinated watching as the three women worked on the Chief and it was clear that Angel was in charge. I wondered if she would be considered the "medicine man." There was no dancing or smoke or any of the things one sees in a Hollywood movie when it comes to the workings of a Medicine man.

I concluded that the people would be staying in this camp for a longer time than planned.

That night in the teepee, sleep was interrupted several times by either Chief having difficulty in finding a comfortable position or Angel getting up to check on him. The next morning I was recruited or volunteered to act as a Chief's crutch. Angel wanted him to walk as often as possible to keep the leg working.

Brother was off with his friends hunting as were all the men of the band. In the afternoon Chief apparently wanted to take a nap so I was relieved of my duties. Shadow saw this as an opportunity to go fishing so that is what we did. In our explorations we found several tributaries to the main stream which were near our camp. The trout appeared to have both size and numbers. We would have plenty to eat while in this camp. I noticed that women had found some additional spices to add to the fish broth as well as some different roots and tubers. Some were great additions, some not so much.

That evening everyone in the teepee got more sleep than the previous night. We all slept well and woke in the morning feeling more energy. Even Chief seemed to have more energy. While the ladies were absent from camp, Chief and I did our exercise walks. When the ladies returned to camp, Chief was ready to rest. Angel and Sister each took one of my arms and led me out of camp.

We were walking toward the rock outcropping that we had been using for our sexual activities but not walking with any urgency. It was a beautiful blue sky day. There were a few clouds but nothing to suggest a change in weather. With the sun shining it felt very warm even though the signs clearly were suggesting fall was well under way. The snow capped peaks were also a reminder that winter was not far behind.

As we walked past the left hand side of the outcropping there was a blood curdling scream very close. It was such a shock to me that my knees collapsed. I had been arm and arm with Angel and Sister so they caught me and helped me to stand. I was extremely confused by the lack of concern by my two companions. When I again became aware of my surroundings I realized that there were others at our location and they appeared to be watching something. I also noticed a smile on Sister's face and a smirk on Angel's.

I passed the rock and saw a very confusing scene. The furs were spread out and two people were on them nude. My mind slowly cleared and realized that what I was looking at was one of the widows laying on her back, curled up with her legs holding the head of a man tightly between those legs. Clearly she was in the middle of an orgasm.

As the widows muscles relaxed the brave was able to extract himself from her legs. He then moved up and wrapped her in his arms. That is when I realized that the brave was the one who allowed me to use his knife to cut the booties off my waders. After a time the couple moved to have intercourse in the missionary style.

I saw a movement of the audience and thought the show was over and the people were moving back to their regular activities. I was wrong. The two on the furs stood and were helped with their clothing when I noticed a new couple move onto the furs.

The new couple were the other widow and the other brave that was older than the teens and twenty year olds. The widow laid on her back and the brave moved to his knees and was soon kissing and licking between her legs. Clearly Angel had been busy explaining the process of eating pussy and not just to the ladies of the band. When I looked at Angel she looked back at me with a very big smile on her face. Those eyes spoke of pride, of mischief and of joy.

When the performance was over, both couples came over to Angel for what appeared to me to be a thank you.

For some reason I had not previously been formally introduced to them. Each of the ladies were, in my eyes, approximately of similar age to Angel and Sister. Angel introduced the one on the left with a name that I could not get right. Angel then called her "Running Deer'' to use terms that I could understand. This both pleased me and caused me some discomfort. I had arrogantly named many of these people with my names without even attempting to learn their true names.

The introductions continued. The second widow's name was "Antelope." The first brave, the one that loaned me his knife, was " Great Buffalo" and the second was "Black Bear". After they had left us I turned to Angel and asked her what her real name was. Her reply both surprised and pleased me. She told me that her name was Angel. When I asked what Sister's name was, Sister spoke up and told me that her name was Sister. Apparently they were staying with the name I had given them.

The crowd dispersed and Angel, Sister and I stayed back to have some time together.

I saw this moment as an opportunity to bring back the conversation I had planned when the news that Chief had been injured interrupted our talk. I wanted to share my plan on how to get Brother and Little Sister to have a better relationship and reduce the tension that was building. Through a combination of words and pantomime I attempted to begin to share my thoughts. I reminded them of the "Eating Pussy", the kissing, licking, holding and biting. They were both nodding their heads and grinning. I then brought up the idea of "Eating Cock"

I could see in their facial expressions both the fascination with the idea and confusion and wonder about how it was done. I was fascinated to watch as their faces communicated their many thoughts. Angel then lit up and grabbed for my cock. She moved so fast that she was about to stuff it in her mouth before my brain could react to the thought that teeth would soon be sinking into my tender flesh.

I was able to hold her off and slow her down. I attempted to make it clear, "No Teeth". Licking, kissing, sucking and touching would only be involved. She never let go of my erection that had quickly appeared upon her, taking it in her hand. With some trepidation I opened my legs and laid back.

Angel first just licked. She licked the underside. She licked my thigh, my stomach and my balls. While she was licking my scrotum, Sister moved in to begin to lick my erection. Soon both of them were licking me all over and I was losing control of the situation. I could not help myself and my first ejaculation shot up between the two ladies much to their surprise. Both jumped back but did not let go of my cock. The second contraction again sent semen into the air. This caused the ladies to burst into laughter. When my climax wore down Angel came back to lick me again. Her facial expressions showed many thoughts and ended with a wide smile. She said something to Sister who then licked up some of my semen. She too apparently decided it was good. Sister also seemed to be very fascinated with my penis and inspected it very closely.

Here, I thought, is the difficult part of the plan to explain. I attempted to share with them the idea that I would teach Little Sister to eat cock. With that I received a stern look from Angel but she continued to listen. Little Sister would then eat Brother's cock but only once. This is the part of the plan that I knew would be difficult to communicate. Little Sister would eat Brother's cock only once until he ate her pussy. "No Eat Pussy, No Eat Cock"!

I left it there. I was sure the concept would not be difficult for them to understand. It is my poor communication of the plan that is difficult. The two ladies began to talk to each other so very fast that there was no way I could follow. We got dressed and as we walked back to camp the talking back and forth continued. I knew it would take them some time to figure out just what I was attempting to communicate.

I was not back in camp very long when Shadow ran up to me and began to pull me away and toward the stream. Come to find out he had caught a very large trout which was too big for him to carry. As we walked back to camp, Shadow was in the lead with me carrying the fish behind. Every step closer to camp Shadow stood taller and strutted more. We marched up to Vera and with the waving of arms Shadow presented her with the trout. The procession had gained a lot of interest and Shadow received a big handshake from the older men of the band. The younger men to include Brother stood around to see what was going on but few said anything to Shadow. That is when the man I call Chief gave a speech that seemed to recognize Shadow. I think I saw Shadow walking about a foot above the ground after that.

Having the interaction with Vera reminded me that I had given that name to her and I wanted to get her correct name if I could. I asked Angel and she told me her name was "Prairie Winds." I was determined to call her by her own name in the future and not fail. I was again embarrassed by my presumption.

That evening when we moved into the tepee, Angel was first under the furs. After I crawled in, Sister soon followed and the three of us cuddled to get warm. I soon felt a hand between my legs and then on my cock. We stayed that way until the people of the tepee settled. We again heard Brother rutting over at that side of the tepee. Angel then slipped her head under the furs and I soon felt kisses and fondling going on. I then felt for the first time my cock enter Angel's mouth. She sucked on it for a while and also fondled my testicles. I felt another movement under the furs and Angel's head popped out above me with a large grin on her face. She then settled her body on top of me. With some movement and shifting of position I felt her settle onto me and my erection buried itself deep within her.

She laid her head on my chest and began to rock her hips and squeeze her vaginal muscles. This was very slow and sensual love making. Apparently Prairie Winds and Angel had the conversation about the fine use of vaginal muscles. The tepee was quiet except for the movement of furs caused by my Angel's hip movement. Brother apparently had already finished.