A Very Long Journey - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the winter break of my Senior year of college when I met Debbie. I returned to campus a few days early, the reason, I do not remember. I arrived late in the evening and slept in late. I walked to the cafeteria for an early lunch. The number of students were few so I was noticing them. When I first saw her walking with her tray of food towards the tables I stopped, I could not take my eyes off of her. I apparently had my mouth open as a friend asked me if I was trying to catch flies. His comment brought me back to the here and now. I selected my food in a trance and I still do not remember what I got. I took my tray to her table and sat across from her. I asked if I could join her. She looked up and the smile on her face shook me to the soul.

The next morning I don't know if I felt any better but I did know that I was hungry. I have not eaten since mid-day yesterday. I was glad to see Angel with a bowl of food. Each day of late the food was becoming more substantial. Today's offering contained several pieces of meat and I was most appreciative.

This cheered me somewhat but I was still feeling pretty down. I again sat outside the door of the tepee and watched. I watched the children playing. I noticed that the young girls spent most of their day helping the older women while the boys seemed to play. The play seemed to mimic hunting or hiding and stalking. I also noticed that the boys seemed to not include the youngest boy in their activities. My guess is that the youngest boy was about five or six while the others were possibly ten to twelve. The young boy could often be seen standing outside the activities watching. Seeing this didn't boost my mood.

I noticed the women working around the camp but I was not sure what it was they were doing. I noticed one woman with a baby and I think I figured out that this was also the mother of the five or six year old boy. I noticed that the woman who slept alone in our tepee could most always be found working with the older woman of our tepee.

I did get up and attempt to walk again today. I wanted to move and I wanted to get my leg back into shape. I walked around the camp and then began to explore further afield. I came across a small stream and couldn't help myself from sitting on the bank and looking for trout. I was excited when I spotted some. After some time I wandered back to the camp.

When I got there, Angel ran up to greet me. I think I saw a bit of a smile but for whatever reason, she seemed not to want to show it. She came close. This is when I realized our height difference.

The top of her head only came up to my chin. I began to look at the others and attempt to measure their size as compared to mine. I realized that in this world I was a big man. Even the warriors that I had guessed were in their late twenties were several inches shorter than my five foot ten inches. There were other differences as well. All of the people had dark hair that they wore long, in braids or loose. Mine by comparison was much shorter and blond. I also, it seems, had grown a beard during my stay.

The people were a darker shade of skin than I. I concluded this was due to being outside all the time. My face and arms were tan but the rest of me looked pretty sickly white, especially my legs that were sticking out of my shorts. I had to laugh at that and the memory of the young girls laughing when they first saw me.

Angel led me back to our tepee. I again sat down outside to resume my watching, thinking and morning my situation. That is where she found me when she brought me my evening meal. Now that I was up and about, I got the impression that she was less sure of herself. She seemed a little, if not afraid, cautious of me.

Tonight's meal again had more meat in it than just broth. It also had some kind of roots in it that I can't say I was a fan. That evening I laid on the furs at my place and stared up at the top of the tepee. I didn't see the tepee but was looking through my mind's eye at all I had seen today.

I was even more sure that there were only about twenty of the people. I noticed that during the day few if any of the adult males were around camp. I concluded that they were out hunting for food. I noticed that even though the women of the group were working most of the time around the camp, there was one period of the day when they seemed to all disappear.

When I realize this I also noticed that they all seemed to reappear close to the same time coming from the same direction. Maybe they were having a "Ladies Aid" meeting, I joked with myself.

I also noticed that the cooking fires all had tripods over them. They would hang leather bags from these tripods that would hang over the fire. The food was cooked in these bags. I also saw one fire that was set up with a spit to roast any meat they had. When I thought about this I realized that there were also racks for drying meat. Why would they be in a temporary camp drying meat? Were they a hunting party? Why then all the children? Were they always traveling? I assume it is still late June or early July. Then it hit me that we were still in the mountains.

My transport in time I'm assuming didn't include a transport in space. I know I'm making a big assumption here but what else am I to think. This is a group of people living in very primitive conditions, in an area frequented by modern day people with graphite fly rods and cell phones. I must have been transported in time.

The next morning as I slowly came awake, I began to think about what exploring I would do today. I then realized that I wasn't feeling so good. Even though I was bundled up in lots of furs, I was freezing cold. My body was shaking and shivering. "Shit, I must be suffering a relapse from my infection." is the thought that ran through my mind.

When Angel found me she attempted to get me to drink some hot broth. I sipped a little but my stomach was revolting. I shook her efforts off. I rolled to my side and withdrew into the fetal position to conserve heat. At some point, my mind not being too clear, I felt someone climb under the covers with me. I didn't open my eyes but I knew who it was. She cuddled close to me at my back. I felt the increase in warmth even though my mind was muddled. I also smelled flowers in addition to the ever present smoke smell.

I don't know how long I slept. When I awoke I still felt her at my back. The light outside suggested the time was late afternoon or early evening. I adjusted myself to roll over so that I was facing her. I then wrapped my arms around her and drew her to my chest. That is when I realized that she was totally nude.

Logic says that this would be the most efficient means of ensuring heat transfer but that wasn't where my mind went. I began to run my hands up and down her luscious back. My cock got hard immediately. I could also feel her hard nipples against my chest. The thought ran through my mind, "I guess this is my life now." She began to wiggle in my arms and I realized that I was holding her too tight. I relaxed my arms and resumed moving my hands up and down her back. This time when I reached her lower back, my hands all on their own moved down to cup what turned out to be a smooth round behind. I couldn't stop exploring.

Angel took this opportunity to move herself on top of me and to position my very hard cock between her legs. My hands continued to explore her back side, feeling the luscious skin. She lay her head on my shoulder with her mouth near my neck. I could hear very quiet moans coming from her, almost too quiet to hear. I also heard catches in her breathing. I held her close to me, breathing her in. I don't know how long we lay there holding each other. At some point she began to move her hips.

She had my cock trapped between her legs and against her pussy and I could feel moisture. I couldn't stop myself from rocking my hips in response. Soon I felt her push herself down my body putting more pressure of pussy against cock. After two or three or more movements of our rocking hips, I wasn't counting, she suddenly sat up. She was now sitting on my thighs with her legs open and her pussy still pressed against my erection. I looked into her eyes and saw that look of fear or trepidation I had been observing of late was present. I consciously softened my eyes toward her.

I think she got the message as she then lifted herself up, re-positioned herself above my erection and lowered onto me fully impaling herself. She again sought out my eyes, seeming to ask permission. She must have received what she needed as she began to raise herself up and then down again.

My mind was going crazy with the sensations through my erection and into my brain. The friction of my cock rubbing her vaginal walls was intense. Her channel was unbelievably tight and warm and oh so moist. She leaned forward so that her hands were either side of my chest. This allowed me to move my hands to her beautiful round breasts. Breasts that were pointed mounds pushing straight out of her chest, small mountain peaks topped with darker brown areola. To top off this vision were her very erect nipples, nipples that were as big around as my little finger.

When I first touched them I heard her breath intake. She again looked into my eyes and they looked to be searching. I took this moment to roll her erect nipples between my thumb and forefinger. The look in her eyes was full of wonder and questions and surprise. I then heard the loudest sound out of her since my arrival. It wasn't much more than a gasp but it was both loud and exciting to my ears. I began to feel her vaginal walls squeeze my member buried inside her and she began to move faster. With my left hand I continued to play with her breast and nipple and moved my right hand down to her clitoris.

I only moved my finger against her clitoris once when her orgasms exploded onto the scene. Her face became very red and she clearly was trying not to make a noise. At that point I couldn't hold out any longer and came deep inside her. She must have felt my explosion tickle her insides as she drove her face into the space between my arm and my chest and released her moans into the furs.

Her whole body continued to vibrate. I held her in my arms as she caught her breath. I think we laid in this position for at least ten minutes. Then a strange thing happened. She rolled off me and onto her back. She then lifted up her hips so that she was only touching the furs at her feet and shoulders. I looked at her wondering what she was doing. Then a memory came to me. This is what my wife would do when we were trying for our first baby. It hit me, Angel wanted to get pregnant.

Eventually she rolled over and I again wrapped her in my arms. We were laying on our sides face to face. I then kissed her for the first time. She apparently liked it as she returned the kiss with great enthusiasm. I also loved her smell, the ever pleasant scent of flowers. We must have been kissing and hugging for a while as people began to move into the tepee, preparing for the night. We continued holding each other under the furs as people crawled into their furs. It wasn't too long before the young couple was having sex. Again the young man reached his climax very soon and the couple settled.

I had slept a lot already today so I didn't drift off very fast. As I lay there in that tepee, laying on and under animal furs and looking up at poles and more animal furs, my mind wandered to many things. I thought of home, of my wife and of the two kids all of whom I loved very much. I missed them. I thought of Kyle and of Rob. I knew Kyle's fate but what of Rob. Did he make it back? While I thought, I also absentmindedly stroked my hands over Angel's beautiful warm skin. She must have noticed my distraction as she lifted up and turned to look into my eyes. I'm sure she saw loss and sadness. I saw her eyes water in the reflected fire light. She then lowered her head onto my chest and wrapped me in her arms. We finally drifted off to sleep that way.

In the middle of the night I woke up to Angel again working my erection into her beautiful vagina. This time once I was inside her she lay down on my chest, holding me in her arms and slowly rocked her hips. The love I was receiving from this wonderful being was so overwhelming. I wanted this coupling to go on forever. That wasn't to be as when she began to squeeze and milk my member it wasn't too long before I erupted. This time she stayed where she was, holding my cock inside her. We again fell asleep.

In the morning she wasn't in my bed but it wasn't too long before she appeared with a bowl for me. After breakfast I was determined to get up and out and about. I dressed in my shorts and shirt. I didn't have any shoes or moccasins so I walked barefoot. Upon exiting the tepee Angel took my hand and seemed to want to take me someplace. We walked around the back of the tepee and there on the ground was a bundle. She stooped down and opened the bundle to reveal my fishing gear and that of Kyle.

I was so very glad to see it but when I saw the bloody hole in the back of Kyle's vest, I almost lost my breakfast. It took me some time to regain my composure. I looked through the equipment to see its condition and what was all there. Both fly rods and reels were good as were the boxes of flies and my vest and net, even the tippet spools. My waders were useless but my boots were intact. Even my hat and sunglasses were in good shape. Kyle's waders and boots were not there and his net was broken.

I wanted a knife to cut off the booties from my waders as they would be useful when wearing the boots. I wasn't sure how to communicate this need but I tried through signs and pointing and miming. When I saw Angel's eyes become very wide and full of worry, I knew she had figured out my request. I think with some trepidation she left but soon returned with a warrior.

I pointed to his knife and held out my hand. He looked at me with distrust and didn't move to give me the knife. I laid out the waders and made a cutting action to communicate why I wanted the knife. To my surprise his eyes lit up in understanding. I expected him to take his knife and cut where I had indicated but he handed me the knife. He also quickly stepped back.

I examined the knife and as I had previously suspected, it was made of stone. When I began to cut my wader legs, I was amazed at how sharp it was. I didn't know how to return the knife and thank this man. So I made it up as I went along. I stood facing him. I placed the knife between my hands with the point towards me. I then bowed to the warrior and upon straightening I opened both hands with the knife laying in them. I extended my arms as far as I could toward him. I saw something in his eyes that I took as understanding. He stepped forward and took the knife back. I then let my breath out in relief. I sat down on the ground and put on the booties and then my boots.

I picked up my vest with the net attached and fly boxes. I then picked up my fly rod and began to move toward the stream I discovered a few days ago. Angel went with me. I soon had three boys also with me. They stood back away which I concluded to mean they were not sure how to interpret this new guy in their camp. When I hooked into my first trout, the boys seemed to shake off any fear and move in closer. The younger boy came closer too but kept space between himself and the other boys.

When I landed the trout in my net, it was a beautiful Cutthroat Trout and a big one. I would estimate it would measure out at about 22 inches. The boys wanted to see the trout up close and were standing only inches from me looking down into the net. The youngest boy is still several feet away. The older boy began to reach into the net but I quickly lowered it to avoid his arms and then raised it away from them. I then took a step toward the younger boy holding the net toward him. He looked up at me with very large eyes then down into the net at the fish.

My normal practice is Catch and Release but these people needed all the food they could get. I lowered the net to the ground and knelt down. I took the hook out of the trout and laid it aside. I took the trout in my two hands and lifted it to the young boy. He again looked at me with very large eyes. I continued to hold the fish toward him. He slowly raised his arms to take the fish. The fish of course made a flip at that point and the boy dropped it.

The other boys made an attempt to grab the trout but I blocked them and the little one again picked up the fish. He then immediately began to run it back to the camp. Again the older boys began to chase after him but I said "Stop!" in a loud voice. I'm sure they didn't know the word but they apparently got the message.

I pointed to the next boy in line and signed that the next fish would be his. I detected a smile. I soon had a fish for each of the two boys and they proudly ran those back to camp. I turned from watching the boys taking their fish back to camp and looked into the eyes of Angel. They seem to have laughter in them. I pointed to her and signed that the next fish would be hers. She seemed to laugh and smiled. I then attempted to inquire of her, how many fish she would like. I slowly raised my fingers, one at a time. She smiled and seemed to be thinking then she held up three fingers. I soon had her three fish. I of course extracted a kiss from her for each of the trout I presented to her.

I carried them back to camp in the net. I was sure that later in the day all of us would be eating fish for the main meal of the day. As we walked back to camp, Angel walked close to me and often touched me. I was getting good feelings. I smiled to myself knowing that I could help these people at least with their food supply.

I was right. Later that day we had fish in a broth. Again there were some kinds of plants in the broth with the fish. I can't say I was a fan of what looked like grass in the soup, but the onions in the broth were wonderful. I would have loved to have a bit more salt.

That night Angel and I again made love. I remembered how well Angel responded to her breasts being touched the last time we were in this position. I decided that I was going to take advantage of this knowledge. Besides, I loved the way her breast stood out from her chest defying gravity. Her mountain peaks topped with beautiful areolas and erect nipples were of great fascination.

She was again on top and I was buried deep inside her. At the moment she stopped the movement of her body as she impaled herself, I reached up and touched the sides of her breasts. I slowly moved my finger tips around her very erect nipples without touching them directly. She gave a sudden intake of breath and I felt her vagina contract around my erection. I smiled inside. I teased her two orbs for a while and then moved into squeezing the nipples. Again I felt a contraction on my erection and I saw a vision of Angel melting. I then pinched them a bit harder and rolled them between my thumb and forefinger, she collapsed on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her back to hold her from falling to the side and enjoyed her shaking, convulsing body.

I was amazed at the strength of this orgasm and enjoyed very much the contracting and milking action of her vaginal muscles around my cock. I basked in the warmth and pleasure of holding this wonder in my arms. I do not know if she fell asleep for a time but at some point she slowly began to pump my cock with her hip movements. It did not take long after this wonderful experience for me to explode deep inside her. She did not appear to have the energy to get off me. She again fell asleep with me still inside that wonderful pussy.

The next morning it hit me, I missed my coffee. I sat outside the tepee watching the people. I noticed that the young wife from our tepee was walking toward the entrance when suddenly she looked up and saw me. She immediately changed direction. When this happened I realized that this was not the first time. I knew that in a few minutes either her husband or one of the ladies of the camp would return with her. Together they would then enter the tepee. My conclusion, she found me intimidating for some reason, thus the escort when passing me.