A Very Long Journey - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days passed in similar fashion. Breakfasts, walking, fishing, eating the evening meal, bed and of course making love. Again Angel would raise her hips following our love making. One day I noticed a difference. Since I had been catching fish, along with my shadow, the lack of red meat was obvious. I finally figured out that we were eating the fish so that the red meat obtained could be added to the drying rack. Apparently these people didn't dry fish but only ate it fresh.

I would often sit outside the tepee entrance and watch the people. What I was observing seemed to become what now was normal. I still noticed some subtleties that I hadn't previously noticed. The woman of our tepee who slept to my left and across the tepee from the young couple looked a great deal like Angel. She appeared to me a few years older than Angel but almost identical in features. I concluded that she must be Angel's older sister. I then looked more closely at the young couple. My conclusion was that the male was Angel's brother.

I also watched the men when they were in camp. When they returned to camp from a successful hunt they would turn their prize over to the women. The old man and the two twenty something men would often sit by a fire and smoke. Or they would wander off and upon reappearing be exhibiting wet hair. The younger men would seem to spend their time talking together and horse play. Angel's brother was in this group and I definitely got the impression that he liked to brag. He often had a following of the younger men. The men that I had determined were in their mid to late teens.

There were times when I made attempts to interact with him but he would ignore me. I also noticed that he would pay little attention to his wife during the day. The older men of the group would often be seen interacting with the women. Often when I was sitting watching the people and Angel was not in the middle of something else, she would join me. She would sit beside me and if not holding my arm, would hold my hand. She seemed to always want physical contact. During our sitting times we attempted to learn each other's language.

When I had attempted to learn another language in my world, I didn't do too well. My instructor would say a word in this new language and I would repeat it perfectly, at least according to my ears. He or She would then try again and again and I would repeat it back perfectly. Apparently it was not. I just could not hear the difference. As a result, I didn't have much confidence in my learning her language but hoped that she might learn some of mine.

We started simple with: woman, man, boy, girl, baby. After some time we moved on to husband, wife, son, daughter. One morning it became clear that things were happening. The men remained in camp today. Things around camp were being bundled in skin wrapped packages. Angel began to bundle my fishing gear. I stopped her and showed her that the fly rods could be broken down into smaller pieces. She looked on in wonder as I packed up the gear. The resulting bundle was less than a quarter of the size it would have been. This bundle wouldn't result in the rod tips being broken off in transport.

It was clear in my mind by this point that we were moving camp. I didn't know where we were going or how long it would take. It didn't take a genius to understand that we would be walking. Each time I would place my fishing booties and boots in a bundle, Angel would rescue them and return them to me. Finally I understood what was going on. I sat down with her to mime a message that these boots were not good for walking long distances. I needed a pair of moccasins like hers. I could see the light bulb go on in her mind. Soon I was being measured for a pair of moccasins and to my amazement I was presented with a pair, tailored to my feet by the end of the day.

She had used what turned out to be a sharpened clam shell as her knife, which got me thinking. That evening the camp was down to two tepees and all of the people slept rather crowded but in those two tepees. I noticed that some of the new people in our tepee were a woman, her baby and my shadow.

Morning came early. The sun hadn't made its appearance as yet but we were up and the last two tepees were being taken down. The very last thing done in camp prior to our beginning to leave was to eat.

We each had a travois with bundles tied to them. These were A frame poles where the top of the A was harnessed to one's back and the legs of the A dragged on the ground. I can attest, through personal experience, that pulling one of these loaded down with goods all day long results in a very sore back.

Angel was always close to me so we took this opportunity to again share language. It soon became clear to me that we were walking south. The initial part of the trip was in short grassland and sage. That didn't make it easy but it did tend to be downhill. That was a very long day and we stopped only after the light began to dim.

Two tepees were again put up in which we all slept. There was no love making tonight, not due to crowded conditions but due to being just plain tired. My leg did well today. I impressed myself. The second day was a repeat of the previous.

I noticed during this day that the people walked in small groups. We didn't walk in single file but spread out some. But I noticed that the woman with the baby and my shadow tended to be together. I then looked around and saw the young couple walking together and the older couple walking nearby to each other. Coming to the conclusion that we were loosely walking in family units.

By now I have given these four each a name. Angel's brother I named, Brother, his wife, Little Sister, the old man was Chief and his wife I named Mother. I then realized a number of women walking without a man. Some had teenage men checking up on them periodically. The two older men of the band that were not part of my tepee group each walked with a specific woman and the young people of her unit. The braves as I have labeled them, would also wonder forward at times, taking turns.

During these long days Angel and I would again practice our language lessons. There were often times when Angel's sister would join us in our lessons. These two women would move around the family group throughout the day to talk with the other members of the tepee . I got the impression that these two were also attempting to bring the young couple to me for some interaction but this didn't meet with success.

At the end of the day we were at a large stream. I surmised that it was the Green River. It was the only river of this size in the area or at least the area in which I thought we were located. Again only two tepees were put up and we all fell asleep fast. The third day we continued south. We stayed in sight of the river and at the end of the day we set up all four tepees. I assumed that we would be staying here a little longer.

That night I cuddled with Angel but that was all. I fell asleep fast. In the morning after breakfast, Angel got the pack out that had my fishing equipment in it and sent me off on my own to catch and bring back some trout. I wasn't surprised when I noticed my Shadow accompanied me. That is the name I gave to the youngest boy of the group. Ever since that day I gave him the first fish, he has chosen to follow me around when I go fishing.

Today when I landed the first fish I looked up to see that he had dug out a small pool in a sandbar. He took my fish and placed it in the pool. It struck me as a good idea to keep the fish alive until we returned to camp. After catching about five fish a thought hit me that I should show my Shadow how to catch a fish. I signaled him over and once I handed him the fly rod, he knew what was up and got the biggest grin.

We moved to an easier location and I helped him cast the fly. He had a fish on almost immediately. Even though it was small, my young friend learned a lot from that fish. It was all his decision to throw the fish back into the stream. The next hookup was a much larger trout. With lots of laughing and whooping we brought it to the net. I saw a great deal of pride in this young man's demeanor that I hadn't previously seen. At the end of the day when we returned to camp with our load of fish, he was walking on air. Later I could see him weaving his yarns about the great day we had.

I was disappointed for my Shadow when he approached a group of the young men that included Angel's brother. He would not even feign an interest. As a result the other boys also showed no interest and soon Shadow moved on. Shadow was so proud of himself he would tell his story to anyone who would listen. I was pleased to see the older men interact with some enthusiasm.

There was still plenty of light left in the day and I wanted to put a plan to the test. I hadn't shaved my face since the morning I had gotten shot and I felt both shaggy and itchy. The travel of the last few days was hot and the beard didn't help the situation. Ever since seeing Angel cut the leather for my moccasins, I had been thinking of shaving. I found some of the native soap that they made and asked Angel to use her clam shell. I then wandered off to the river to find a place to try my hand at shaving.

When I returned no one seemed to notice the change in me until I came face to face with Angel. The first reaction was one of fear. After a moment or two her reaction was laughter. I suspect the laughter was at herself for her reaction and not my looks. She did however dig into her bag and bring out another clam shell. She then took my hand and we returned to the river. She had me sit on the bank and then proceeded to touch up my earlier efforts. The hardest area was shaving my upper lip. By the end of the ordeal my face hurt and felt raw.

When we returned to camp she administered some kind of salve to my face. It wasn't too long before it felt much better. That evening it became quickly clear that Angel wanted to make love tonight. We hadn't had sex for several days and she apparently thought it had been a long enough hiatus.

To this time we had made love in pretty much the same way, her on top and only kissing and intercourse. Walking many hours a day for several days gives one a great deal of time to think. I had been doing a lot of thinking. Tonight I was going to change things up a bit. I was already undressed and in the furs when Angel came to bed. She pulled the dress over her head, set it aside and slipped in beside me.

I immediately wrapped her in my arms and covered her face with kisses. I kept her on her back and continued to molest her face and neck with my kisses. I then slowly began to expand my area of coverage. I spread kisses on her shoulders and arms, her upper chest and then moved to her breasts. I stayed here for some time kissing around her areola and interspersing kisses with the sucking of her nipples. She began to squirm and gasp and moan when I rolled her nipple in my fingers. She was having difficulty staying quiet and I was enjoying myself.

I began to notice eyes watching us. So much for not looking and privacy. In her movement she began to move her legs. She would bring them up and lift her hips. It was almost like she was trying to rub her pussy against me. I most definitely got the impression that she was on fire. I continued to kiss her as I moved lower across her stomach. When I placed my first kiss on her pussy lips, she just stopped. I looked up into her eyes. In the dim light I couldn't be sure what was in her eyes, but I could see that they looked huge. I kissed her pussy again and she almost moved into a fetal position while on her back. I used that opportunity to move her more onto her shoulders and attacked her pussy with my mouth.

I licked her and kissed her and then I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth. While I sucked I also diddled with my tongue. Soon she opened up her legs and I moved up to suck in her clitoris and teased it rhythmically with my tongue. That is when I heard the loudest scream I have ever heard. Almost immediately I felt hands on me pulling me away from her. I was picked up off the floor. As this was happening to me I saw the older woman of the camp, Mother, go to her. The woman held her in her arms while I could see Angel continue to shake and moan.

I was being drugged from the tepee and not too gently. The old woman then said something in a rather loud voice and everything stopped. All turned to look at her. I think she then repeated herself in a voice of lower volume. The hands just fell off me. I stood there looking when someone pushed me in the back and I fell forward. I caught myself and then moved to Angel. She must have recovered enough at this point as she wrapped her arms about me. I held her tight to me.

I noticed in my periphery the people of the tepee were returning to their areas. I straightened the furs as best I could with one hand and slipped in beside Angel. She rolled to me and was soon covering me with kisses. She very quickly climbed on top of me and I was inside her. She was full of energy and we both exploded while in each other's arms. As I lay there after Angel had fallen asleep, I attempted to review what had happened and wondered with no resolution.

The next day was like the previous. I fished and brought them back to the camp. I again helped my Shadow catch some of the fish. I did have an audience today. The two older boys that didn't want to include the little one in their games attempted to hide themselves from our view but didn't do a very good job. I made sure they saw my Shadow catch a number of trout.

We took the trout back to camp and some women met us and took the trout. I continued to watch the other young boys follow us. I returned to my spot to sit and watch outside our tepee. I noticed several of the teenage boys returning to camp carrying an antelope. I was amazed to see the women have that antelope butchered in no time. We had both fish and antelope for our evening meal.

That night when I attempted to again kiss Angel all over she stopped me when I began to move my lips below her breasts. My mind immediately questioned why. Did she not like what I had done? Was she embarrassed by her noise? Was this behavior taboo? Would I ever be allowed to eat her in the future? I like eating pussy! My mind was so deep in thought that I didn't notice when I was again on my back and she was on top of me.

It wasn't too long however, when she brought me back to the here and now. Her energetic pumping was something new and we again came with lots of fireworks in our brains.

The next day I got out Kyle's fly rod as well as my own. When we got to the river, I got Shadow set up, then moved a distance and began to cast my fly. Shadow quickly hooked a trout so I stopped to help him land it. The two older boys could be seen peeking through the vegetation. I returned to my fly rod and after picking it up, signaled to the boys to come over. I soon had the younger of the two into a fish. It was a good sized one so not very forgiving and the young man lost it. I then helped the second boy.

We continued this trade off all day along with periodic interruptions to help Shadow land a trout. When we got back to camp that day, I saw that two of the tepees had been taken down and packed. Apparently we were moving camp again. When I found Angel she communicated to me that I needed to pack up my fishing gear again.

All three boys were full of themselves tonight. I enjoyed seeing the excitement on their faces. Later I observed some kind of altercation among the teenage boys. The group included Angel's brother and the two younger boys that I showed how to fish today. I was not sure what was going on but did observe that the two younger boys seemed less happy.

We were again sleeping in a more crowded tepee tonight. This didn't deter Angel from wanting to make love again. It may have been my imagination but she moved quickly and early to be on top. She had me inside her very soon. We kissed and rubbed and touched as usual but she tortured me with her very slow and prolonged hip movements. I repaid the favor by rolling and pinching her nipples. I even got some giggles out of her.

Again the next morning we prepared all the bundles and struck the tepees prior to eating breakfast. It is mornings like this that I miss my coffee. Hell, I miss my coffee every morning. I did notice one thing different from the past travel mornings. There were a lot more water skins being filled and packed than on previous travel days. Apparently we would be moving away from the river.

The day turned out to be one of those blue sky days without a cloud in sight and the sun oppressively hot all day long. The language lessons continued and Little Sister continued to avoid being too close to me. Her husband, Angel's brother, also seemed to show hostility towards me. When we stopped for the night I was exhausted. I helped as much as I could setting up the tepees but sometimes felt as if I was getting in the way more than helping. There was no water near to this camp so the additional water skins were explained. That night when we climbed into bed, I was out.

We traveled the next day all day long and were more than half through the day after that before we reached a stream. The terrain over which we traveled was uphill. The area we crossed was different, prairie in nature, but it looked like we would be moving into the forest soon. The good news was that four tepees were put up today. That night I slept like a log.

The next morning I was moving slowly. When I exited the tepee, I didn't see anyone around. I saw the fire pits with small smoldering fires, I saw the four tepees, I saw the bundles of supplies but no people. I discovered that someone, probably Angel, had left a leather bowl sitting by the nearest fire. There was a bag hanging over that fire with what I concluded was my breakfast in it. I was soon helping myself to the food. I sat in my usual place and ate and watched.

I saw movement to my front and to the right. It was Angel returning. She was moving rather fast which caused me to become alert. I then noticed a very big smile on her face. It struck me that she was probably coming from her "Ladies Aide" meeting. When she reached me she pulled on my arm indicating that she wanted me to stand up. Once I stood up she picked up the fur I had been sitting on and then began to pull me out of camp. She took me in a different direction from which she had entered camp. We walked pretty hurriedly for a time until we reached a rock outcropping. We went around behind the outcropping. She surprised me by laying out the fur and quickly pulling her dress off over her head. She laid down on the fur and beckoned me to join her.

I hesitated as this was the first time I saw her beautiful body in the full light. Laying out as she was, her breasts may have slightly flattened but not very much and still looked like sumptuous little mountains. They were perfect cones. Her body was very slim and her pubic area had little hair. Her legs were slim but muscular and her feet were a perfect continuation of her leg. Her hair appeared to be freshly washed and braided. She signaled again for me to join her but my mind was still questioning what was happening.

When I had removed all my clothing, I joined her. Clearly she wanted to kiss. Apparently I wasn't getting the right message. After only a few minutes of kissing, she began to push my head to move lower on her body. A light bulb came on in my brain. I slowly moved my kisses down her body. When I arrived at her breasts I lingered. I loved her breasts. They were not large but the nipple was oh so responsive. I molested each nipple until again hands pushed on my head to move lower.

I continued to kiss Angel across her stomach and noticed her open her legs wide to me. I wanted to give her the full works so I didn't move to her pussy immediately. I changed my position so that I was between her legs and then began to kiss her feet and moved slowly up from there. I hadn't gotten past her ankles before she was squirming and moaning. Apparently volume wasn't an issue out here.