A Very Long Journey - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to move slowly up one leg, then switched legs and covered that same area. Angel began to look at me with large eyes and she sent the message of great frustration. I smiled on the inside. When I finally reached her thigh she was difficult to hold on to. She not only moved a great deal but was convulsing as well. I finally reached her treasure. I hadn't kissed her inner thigh closer than six inches of her pussy. I stopped and looked at this beautiful being that I had been presented with. Her eyes were not communicating beauty at this point, but impatience. I got the message and began to kiss that oh so sensitive area of her inner thigh.

When I reached her pussy it was very wet. I pursed my lips and blew on those oh so beautiful pussy lips. Her whole body shook. I took my tongue and ran it from anus to clitoris in one wide soft sweep. Her whole body went into convulsions and she moaned very loudly. I stopped what I was doing and let her enjoy this orgasm before I attempted to give her another.

When her movements slowed I resumed licking her pussy. Her taste was sweet. My tongue worked her pussy lips and tickled her clit. This time she trapped my head in her convulsing thighs and I had to hold my breath until she allowed me to breath. After I caught my breath I moved back in for more. This time I pushed my tongue into her opening as far as I could and wiggled it. The quick movements of her legs pushed me right out of her. I again moved, this time moving a finger of my right hand into her opening and sucking her clitoris into my mouth.

As I pulsed my sucking, I also wiggled my finger attempting to touch the area of her vagina behind her clitoris. The scream I heard matched the one I heard in the tepee. Her whole body stiffened and vibrated. I backed off and again allowed her to enjoy this orgasm. When I again returned to apply my wilds to her body, I was met with arms and feet pushing me away. I got the message.

I backed off and re-approached her by laying beside her on the fur. She allowed me to wrap her in my arms and hold her. We stayed that way for a while and I think we may have both fallen asleep. When she awoke she was insatiable. She climbed on top of me and had me inside her in no time. Her pumping of my cock was fast and hard. After all that and the earlier activity, it didn't take me long to explode. When I did she too had an orgasm in my arms but clearly her body was tired. She held me inside her as she again fell asleep.

When she again awoke she looked at me with very large eyes. She was clearly searching for words but we didn't share any. She then grabbed my hand, laying her head on my chest and held me tight. I enjoyed her energy and what I was interpreting as her message of love. We lay there holding onto each other.

After some time had passed, we sat up. I decided to have a language lesson. I placed my hand over her pussy and said, "Pussy." After she repeated that several times I put my hand on my cock and said, "Cock." This language lesson continued with breast, leg, foot, face, hand, arm. It gradually came to my awareness that my lily white ass had been exposed to too much sun. As I moved my hands over my back side, I also discovered that my legs had also gotten sunburned. Angel expressed concern and hurried us to return to camp.

As we wandered back into camp, I noticed most of the women of the camp made sure to come close and say something to Angel with a knowing smile on their face. Rather than shrink away from these comments, Angel walked taller and had a very large smile. I wondered if she had discussed her experience of having her pussy eaten. I think that the other women had encouraged her to explore this thing further.

We entered the tepee and Angel had me drop my pants and lay on my stomach. She then applied some kind of salve to my back side. With her laughs, I got the impression that she was enjoying herself a great deal.

I was able to go fishing that day. I didn't think I had a choice when I saw Shadow standing at my tepee with an impatient look. We went out hunting for trout and were successful. I don't think that Shadow could imagine any activity more enjoyable than fishing. I knew that would not always be the case. I noticed that we didn't have our audience today. I wondered if this was the result of that exchange between the boys and Angel's brother.

That night I was again limited to kisses above her stomach. I enjoyed kissing and sucking on her breasts but I also wanted to give Angel a big orgasm each time we made love. She liked her orgasms but those big ones were reserved for when we were in private.

The next morning I again waited to go fishing. I wanted to first see Angel return from the "Ladies Aid" meeting. Both to see her demeanor and that of the other ladies. When she returned there was a big smile on her face and a clear message that she wanted to go for another walk in the woods. We found the rock outcropping again and again we made love. I tried to vary my technique from that of yesterday as I didn't want it to get old. Apparently she liked it as her scream today was every bit as loud as yesterday's. Today when I attempted to push her a little further, I got a heel in my left eye. I suspect I will have a black eye in the morning. When we returned to camp the ladies again were all smiles and lots of comments.

While I was getting ready to go fishing with Shadow, I noticed Angle and her sister having a rather intense conversation.

That evening Angel took me for a walk around camp. I soon discovered that she wanted to practice her language skills. She pointed to Shadow and said, "Boy." I nodded. She then pointed to a female of about ten or twelve and said, "Girl." I nodded again.

She then pointed to me and said, "Man." I nodded.

We continued to walk and practice language. Pointing to herself she said,"Woman."

"Yes"

She then pointed to another and said "Woman."

"Yes."

She then pointed to me again and said, "Husband."

I nodded.

She pointed to herself and said, "Wife."

I felt guilty but said, "Yes."

To ensure clarification I moved us over closer to one of the women then pointed at her and said, "Woman." I pointed at Angel and said, "Woman.", Pointed at myself, "Husband." and pointed at Angel and said, "Wife." I then pointed at the other woman and shook my head no and said "Not wife." I pointed at myself and Angel repeatedly and said "Husband, Wife, Husband, Wife. I then pointed at myself and said, "Not husband." pointed at the other woman and said "Not wife."

To my surprise Angel then pointed at the other woman and said, " Husband dead." She then took me to another woman and pointed and said, "Husband dead."

I stopped and looked at her and held up two fingers. I then said while pointing at each finger, "Husband dead."

She shook her head no and held up four fingers and said, "Husband dead." After a pause she then held up one finger and said, "Boy dead."

On the way back to our tepee she pointed to the woman I thought of as Shadow's mother, she said, "Husband dead." and when we saw the woman I called Angel's older sister she said, "Husband dead."

I was feeling shocked as I sat in my place outside our tepee. Angel joined me. After some thought I attempted to ask "When?" But I was not very successful.

Sometime later that day I had an idea. As part of our language lesson I wanted to talk about time. I may have watched too many westerns but thought I would ask her how old she might be. I asked her how many winters she had lived. It took her and I some time to get on the same page but finally we got there.

She told me that she had 21 winters.

I then asked about other time units, moons and then days. I pointed at the sun. I then pointed to the eastern sky and moved my arm to the Western sky and held up one finger, and said "One day". I then made the motion again and said, "Two days."

After some additional miming I saw her eyes light up in what I thought was understanding. I asked, "How many days, moons, winters did the husbands die?"

She sat in contemplation for a time. She pointed to the western sky and swept her arm to the eastern sky and held up one finger, then did it two more times adding a finger each time. With her other hand she pointed to my wound on my leg and then shook the three fingers in my face.

I smiled attempting to communicate my understanding. I believe she was saying three days prior to the arrow in my thigh is when the deaths of the husbands and boy took place.

I could only surmise but knew it had to be some kind of an attack. After some hand waving she stood up and mimed someone shooting arrows one after another. At least in my mind that explained these people's attack on Rob, Kyle and myself.

We suddenly appear three days after an attack looking strange and making lots of noise. It didn't make me feel any better, but I think I now understood why.

After that conversation I was feeling rung out and a bit sick to my stomach. I went to the stream to do my nightly washing and some thinking. I planned to go to bed early tonight and ponder this new information.

Upon returning to the tepee I saw Angel and her sister speaking. When they saw me approaching, both gave me a wide smile. The sister appeared almost giddy.

I wondered what that was all about. I did go to bed early and spent the time thinking. Angel crawled into the furs and wrapped me in her arms.

The next morning I waited for Angel to return from the "Ladies Aid meeting". When she did she had a wide smile. She took my hand and began to pull me out of camp.

We again found the rock outcropping but this time when we went around behind it, Angel's sister was waiting for us. She looked at me with a shy smile. Angel then took the fur and spread it out on the ground.

After standing back up she said to me as she pointed to her sister, "Eat Pussy"

My jaw dropped.

This is the end of Part #1. Your constructive criticism and vote will be greatly appreciated! Bufo Americanus