A Very Naughty Princess

Story Info
A subs recount of a punishment received from her Daddy.
890 words
3.5
10k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been one week. One long, awful week.

My Daddy had been on a business trip to a rural part of the country, due to this I hadn't seen or even heard from him at all.

It was mid summer so my skin stuck to itself uncomfortably as I sat by the door completely nude, on my knees, hands gripping my upper thighs, awaiting his return.

My heart jumped as the door swung open and shiny black leather shoes came into view when he stepped inside.

He placed his briefcase on the hallway table then positioned himself in-front of me.

He gently stroked my hair before hooking a long finger beneath my chin before tilting my head upwards until my gaze met his.

"Hello Princess." he said in his husky tone that always causes a tingle between my legs.

"How was your week without me?"

I immediately blurted out everything.

"It was awful daddy, I missed you so much and I hardly knew what to do with myself."

He let out a low chuckle before reassuring me that he missed me too and instructing me to rise from my knees.

I gripped my thighs even tighter as I did this only releasing them to wrap my arms around his chest and nuzzle my head into his neck.

He held me tightly then moved me back and headed into the lounge room, taking a seat on the lounge.

"Princess, can you fix me a drink?" he called.

"Yes Daddy." I replied eagerly while hurrying to the kitchen.

I took a glass and his favourite bottle of scotch from the shelf before moving to the freezer.

My blood ran cold.

Not because of the ice in my hand but because he was going to see.

I finished pouring the drink then made my way to him, careful not to spill it.

I breathed a short lived sigh of relief seeing his eyes were on the tv, suddenly a floorboard creaked beneath me and he turned towards me.

"What's that?" he demanded.

"It's nothing Daddy." I insisted

"Get over here now." he bellowed.

I scurried over, placing his drink down.

He took a long sip before placing down the glass and bringing his hands to my thighs.

I winced as he pressed firmly.

"Why did you cut yourself?" he said coldly.

I stayed silent.

He pressed hard, making me yelp as he growled, demanding a response.

"I - I didn't know what to do, I wanted to feel something and you weren't here."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me across his lap.

"There was other things you could have done."

"You know how I feel about that and now look what you've done to your gorgeous legs." he shouted.

A sharp burning.pin spread across my ass cheeks as he brought his hand down over and over again.

By the time he had stopped I was sobbing and kicking beneath him.

He pulled me up and began heading up the stairs.

Once we reached the bedroom he threw me down and restrained me with ropes attached to all 4 bed posts.

"I'll make you feel something now Princess."

His voice was low but I could hear his rage.

He returned from rifling through the drawers with my 2 least favourite toys.

One was a small whip with a large number of tassels, all knotted at the end and the other was a large purple dildo other small plastic spikes facing downwards along the shaft.

"Count each strike and think about what you've done."

He took the whip and brought it down on my breasts until I was screaming for him to stop.

"Aww do your tits hurt Princess, what a poor little girl." he said before mocking my pleas.

He moved between my legs bringing it down there instead.

I screamed and cried as the small knots where harshly brought down against my clit, sending fire through my body.

Once he was bored with that he brought the dildo up, running it along my slit, coating it with my wetness before teasing my inserting just the head a few times.

He rammed it in fast making me gasp then slowly drawing it out of me.

I whimpered and squirmed as the spikes tire against the walls of my insides.

Despite the excruciating pain as he did this again and again I knew I was close to orgasming and so did he.

I became a whimpering, blubbering mess as he sped up his torture until I cried out, my stomach muscles clenching and my eyes shutting tightly as an orgasm ripped through me.

Lost in a state of pure bliss I hadn't noticed he'd removed the dildo and was now taking off his belt and pants.

I also hadn't yet come off my high when he stuffed his big cock into my stinging pussy.

I moaned loudly as he fucked me deep and hard, squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples, using my now battered body as his fuck toy.

"How about a nice load of Daddy's cum to soothe your little pussy?" he grunted.

I continued to loan and whimper beneath him.

My pussy clenched down hard around his cock as his teeth clenched down in my nipple.

He blew his load deep inside me as I cum all over his cock.